Steam in the snowy Swiss Alps Ch. 03

Story Info
His perverted first time while she wanks.
4.9k words
4.43
4.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend you read parts 1 and 2 first (though this section is much hotter!) to find something out about these people. In Part 1, I met a lovely woman in the sauna of a ski resort and one thing led to another in an exciting way. In Part 2, I found her involved with another man, who I didn't much like and who, you could say, got his comeuppance. Everyone in this story whether in the present or in the past is and was 18 or older.

Anyway, later that day...

I couldn't believe it. He was in full bravado, bragging to the room mode, reinventing history as fast as he could. I'd walked into the bar half full of the après-ski crowd and the golden-haired god (with the locks now predictably held back in a pony tail) was with what I guessed were his friends, a dark haired guy with a triangular torso who either went to the gym too much, or took steroids, and a fantastic looking girl with long dark hair, low cut jeans and some kind of top which revealed a soft cleavage while the bottom stood out inches from her smooth flat belly, miles above the line of the jeans and presumably held up solely through the swell of breast power. Her face was unrevealing and calm, either from work as a model or from hiding her feelings and staying neutral through many similar bullshit tales.

The sauna god of the marble buttocks saw me and hailed me. He was pretty horribly drunk.

'Hey bro'! Awesome right? She blow you too? I tole' Chip, this is Chip, say hi Chip, my dick was practically in her guts, bro. I practically came out of her ass.'

I had just a tiny bit of sympathy for him, as somewhere in the back of his little lizard brain there was some ganglion wondering how he had been so turned on by having a finger up his ass, and another part going out of its tiny mind fearing that he might be gay. It would seriously bother a guy like this. Yes, a tiny bit of sympathy - not much.

'So, did she blow you too bro? Or did you bang her, man? She blew you right? You don't want to bang a skank like that. You didn't bang her did you man?'

I looked at him sorrowfully and wondered about the best response - walk away? Or stick to the truth and see what happened?

'No, in fact, she asked me to piss on her.'

The two of them and the girl stopped in their tracks, practically sobering up on the spot, then, guessing I must just have the weirdest sense of humour, they burst into howls of laughter.

'You pissed on her man. That's so great. That's awesome. I oughta seen that. I'd loved to seen that. She's such a dog. You really pissed on her?'

'Certainly not. I'm a gentleman. We hadn't even been introduced'

All sort of true.

'So what happened, bro?'

'Oh, nothing to write home about. Bro.'

'Better luck next time. Tell you what. Get there first, hey? Who wants sloppy seconds anyhow? Lemme buy you a drink'

I waved my hand dismissively to make him feel the crowning moment of action was all his and I couldn't possibly compete. There was slapping on the shoulders and more hooting but the girl just looked at me with her calm face giving nothing away.

Then she lifted her beer bottle to her mouth, gripped in in her teeth and raised the whole thing up and gulped and I could see the movement in her pale throat as the liquid went down. She took the bottle out of her mouth with an audible pop and held my gaze with a hint of defiance. What the hell did that mean?

'That's disgusting, Bo,' said Chip, the boyfriend lunk.

The sauna guy handed me the beer I didn't much want, but it was cold and quenching and I felt it go straight to my head. I drank half of it with them to be polite, but they sensed I wasn't a natural ally in any of their nonsense and so I took out my phone as if it had just buzzed in my pocket and waved vaguely to suggest: 'thanks for the drink/gotta take this/bye/see you later/just going outside for a minute/excuse me', and I took the bottle out onto the dark wooden deck. The night was dark, no moon, cold and still. Stars shone overhead, remote and uncaring for the animal behaviours of humans and probably not directing our destinies at all.

After a minute or two, I sensed a presence beside me. The girl had come out, woefully underdressed, but with a thick down hooded coat on top. She sat beside me as if we were well acquainted.

'Hello.'

'Hi.'

'Cold out here.'

She shrugged.

'Is either of those your boyfriend?'

'Chip. Real name Jon. Sometimes.'

'With the muscles and the dark hair.'

'Yes.'

'Not...'

'Merrick!? God no. Such an asshole.'

I wondered if Merrrick knew that Merrick was the Elephant Man's real name, or if that was part of his problem.

'So, hello, I'm Bo by the way.'

'Short for?'

'Short for nothing. Fuck you!'

'Sorry. Bo it is. Like Beau?'

She looked confused.

'Never mind. I am, er, Scipio, me.'

'Scipio? Seriously? And you had a problem with Bo?!'

'Touché. Tell me, does Merrick have a girlfriend too?'

'Well he gets girlfriends. You know, because.'

'Because he's so pretty.'

'But they don't stick around for long. It's not you know, much fun being Merrick's girlfriend.'

'Maybe they should try sticking their fingers up his ass.'

She gave me the blank face again and I guessed this was the expression she used for entering difficult and unpredictable situations, inoffensive, non-judging, to see what happens next. This time she obviously felt she had to break the silence.

'That's a really odd thing to say. And that's the second really odd thing you've said.'

'What was the first?'

'You know when you said you, you know, on that girl.'

'Ah.'

And the stare again, but this time she couldn't hold back an incredulous grin and it was lovely to see her eyes light up with mischief.

'You did, didn't you? You really did.'

'A gentleman would never say.'

She punched me on the arm.

'Bullshit. Gentleman. You're saying you never talked about your conquests in the pub?

'Well, when I lost my virginity I might have discussed it with one two close friends.'

'You kill me. When was that?'

'I was eighteen.'

'Snap!'

'Bullshit.'

'No really. Eighteen. I held out. I was a good girl'

'Yeah me too in fact. Not for want of trying.'

And she held up a fist to bump and, so as not to leave her hanging, I obliged.

'Where did it happen?'

'What?'

'Come on, tell me. It's not bragging. I'm a girl, I'm just interested.'

'Well. I played a lot of rugby. You know what that is?'

'Sure.'

'Well I had a really horrible accident from being tackled by two huge guys at the same time from opposite directions. Broken leg, ribs, two fractured vertebrae, concussion and a three month stay in hospital.'

'Ouch.'

'It wasn't so bad. In those days they had little cottage hospitals with wards of only five or six people. Single sex and I was in with a right old bunch of jokers. A couple of them quite ill, but it was a fun club. We had our own little team of nurses, the usual fiery old matron, a string of hopeless young ones who you prayed would never have to administer anything critical. And then a couple of regulars who did all the real work: temperatures, meds, bed baths, laundry, a bit of hand-holding and head-stroking when people were in pain.

'Anyway. We had a really nice one called Karen and she was new, probably about 24, and we told here that it was part of her job to kiss us good night. She knew that we were just messing with her, but she took it it in good heart and would sometimes give us a peck on the forehead and tell us to be good. We loved it, and all kind of loved her. Some wags would try to touch her bottom but she would bat them away and say 'no more kisses for cheeky monkeys' and that would normally put a stop to it. She was no great beauty, but had breasts you could lose yourself in, full lips and a sweet smile.

'I never tried to touch her anywhere visible, but when she bent over to kiss me one time, I put one hand on the inside of her thigh. I didn't do anything, just put it there while she kissed me and took it away as she left. After that, she used to look at me in a funny way sometimes and I used to think about what she might do - I didn't know much about what girls did then this was all way pre-Internet remember, pre-DVD, pre-VHS, so we were all pretty innocent or ill-informed. But I used to think of her lying in her bed later on, playing with herself, rubbing herself and maybe putting things up there, fingers, I don't know - a candle maybe. We had fanciful ideas about what girls might put up there, cucumbers, bananas. We heard a rumour that bananas were actually banned at girls schools or could only be served sliced.'

'No shit! I tried a banana one. Forget it!''

'One time Karen came in to give me a nice kiss on the forehead and again, I pressed my cool hand to the inside of her thigh which seemed burning hot. Karen lingered a bit, propping herself on one hand while she made a show of tucking in my sheets with the other. As she was moving, I moved my hand so it was right at the top of her thigh jammed in hard against her labia. And just for a second I grazed my thumb past the middle of her pants and felt the ridges there. She pulled away and left the ward and the other patients complained and moaned that they hadn't had their goodnight kiss. Later as I stroked my own cock towards orgasm, I would imagine Karen doing something similar, pushing her fingers inside herself and coming like I was, maybe at the very same time.

'She did that one more time, going round the ward, kissing the other men first and coming to me last. Unusually she sat on my bed with her back to the rest of the ward and talked to me about something trivial and then made a fuss of straightening my pillow. All the time I had my hand on her thigh and moved it slowly up. Her left foot was trailing slightly back so that her legs were a little open and when I reached the top, I realised that there were no pants and that she was exposed and naked underneath. She must have planned it and done it for me. I quickly found the juicy wet slit and pushed my thumb into it. She put her own hand on top, pushing it right in and clamped her legs together tensing and releasing on my bed.

'I don't know if she came, and I don't know if she had scared herself or if rumours had started, because the old Matron did the ward rounds for the rest of the week and when Karen did reappear she said there would be no more kissing goodnight, and we had to sorrowfully wank ourselves off with the memory of her touch and earthy smell.

'You have to understand that even in a hospital like that, the patients get bored and literally all the men were masturbating quietly pretty much every night. So if you're the nurse in charge and it's bed-changing day, you're surrounded by piles of cum-encrusted sheets, some dried, some still damp from the discharges of all those men. The pheromone level must have been crazy. Can you imagine sorting through those sheets in a cloud of cum scent, it's going to make you wet at the very least. Probably going to make you want to lie down on those smelly sheets, pull your apron up and push your pants down and see how squishy wet your cunt is. You'd probably want to rub yourself, frantic and hard, before someone comes in a catches you at it. And then you come, quickly pull up your knickers, wipe your hands on the sheets and smell your fingers to see how disgusting and stinking they are and then, though you can hardly stand, go back to folding the cum-soaked sheets. I mean can you imagine that?'

In the half light I could see Bo, half bent over, rocking, with her face in the shadows, her lips swollen and pouting.

'Yes, I can imagine that.'

'Yes.'

'But you've still got your virginity so far in this story. What about that?'

'Ah well. You sure you want to hear about that?'

She looked at me to say don't fucking tease me.

'Well then. I was due to have a series of operations and after one I was put in a side ward on my own, like a recovery room, where there was some special monitoring equipment or something. And I felt fine, but I was stuck there until the docs were happy things were healing and any temperature had gone down.'

'So I was lying in bed, reading a book, and playing with myself idly thinking about how many time I would jerk off that day. I was just eighteen remember so could easily come four or five times a day. I was working out that would still be every three or four hours to get me through to night time and lights out. But what was I going to do in between?

'Karen came in to check on me. I'd heard her singing in the corridor, so both my hands were on my book by the time she came in.

'How are you feeling?'

'Like a spring rabbit'

'Huh. No such thing. What are you reading?'

I showed her the cover of the paperback.

'Any dirty bits?'

'Nurse Karen!' I feigned shock, but blushed anyway.

She took the book from me and holding it by the spine shook the pages, putting a finger in where the book hung open.

'Aha, here we are. It's always the dirty bits where the book stays open.'

She sat on the bed and started reading to herself, so I took the opportunity to put my hand on her thigh, which I had missed. She took it off, but I put it straight back on and she didn't take it off a second time and carried on reading.

'Oh that's quite good,'

'Which bit are you reading?'

She began to read out loud: "Donny pressed her to the door and pushed up her skirts and tore at her underwear. Kathy protested but too late, she could already feel herself sopping wet and leaking down her leg. Why couldn't she resist temptation and these men with their brown bodies and naked chests. 'I hope you're big,' Kathy said 'I need a big man to fill me up'. 'I'm very big', he said ' too big for most women. Most women cannot take me. They tremble in fear.' Kathy reached down and felt the enormous trouser snake that was being offered to her. 'Oh yes. You are big. And hairy. I hope you are not too big for me. You might be too big for me and split me in two"

'What a load of rubbish,' Karen said 'No-one talks like that.' But then took a sharp intake of breath as I had reached the top of her thigh and was pressing against her cunt again.

'How do they talk?'

'Uunh. Too much talk. Stop that. You shouldn't be doing that.'

'I think it's saying it likes it. It's getting wet.'

'It gets wet when it's happy.'

'You're wearing panties today.'

'I always were panties.'

I rubbed her gently through the material. 'Not always. Not last time.'

'You wouldn't know what to do with me anyway.'

'Try me.'

'I warn you. Don't start what you can't finish.'

Karen lifted off the bed and slipped her knickers down to her knees.

'You'd better mean it. Don't leave me climbing the walls.'

'Stop, stop,' said Bo 'Jesus, Scipio, this is fucking hot but I'm freezing to death out here. Where can we go?'

I had been there a few days and knew there was a little wooden maintenance cabin just off the deck with a couple of benches in it. There were pumps and warm pipes in there for the sauna, so I took Bo's slightly shaking hand and took her in to the cabin. In fact the contrast was ridiculous and it was roasting hot, so we sat near the door, opposite each other on two benches. A flickering light came from a boiler flame and a dim red safety bulb, but otherwise it was dark. Soon Bo opened her coat and there was a thin sheen of sweat on her beautiful breasts.

'Okay, go on', said Bo 'I gotta hear how this turns out.'

'By the way, how old are you now?' I asked.

'Twenty three,' she said.

'Still in college?

'Yes, with Johnny and Merrick'

'What are you studying?

'Anthropology me, as a major, Johnny I think is going to drop out, call himself Chip, and make a living off his body.'

'Model?'

'Stunt double'

'And Merrick.'

'Politics major.'

I grieved for the future of American democracy. Then Bo put her hands on my knees and pushed them apart.

'Anyway, get on with your story. This better be true. It sounds kinda true. Pervy but true. Could be. And get your cock out.'

I laughed, 'What. Really?'

'Go on. You gotta be turning yourself on and you're doing a good job of heating me up and I'd hate for you to suffer any damage in those tight ski pants.'

They were tight I had to admit and they were the only pair I had. But it was dark and what the hell, so I unzipped them and pushed them down, leaving my underpants in place.

'And what about you? Feels like a two-sided arrangement.'

'Already happening.' And kicking her shoes off, she peeled her jeans over her tiny feet.

'Okay, now, on the count of three, One, two...'

And we both shed our underwear and kicked them to one side. Bo raised both her knees, showing her own bald sex in the red glow of the fire, and then spread my legs with her feet.

'Go on, show yourself to me.'

My cock was hard and raging in the heat and the dark. Bo wiped her hand in her cunt then spat in her hand. Reaching over she slid a cool slippery hand over my cock and moved up and down a couple of times.

'Now tell me your story and go real slow, and when you're close, tell when you're going to come.'

'Bo? Bo?' We heard the boys making a visit out in the cold to see where she was, deciding it was too difficult to think about and heading back to the bar. Bo didn't pause for a moment, her gaze was totally locked on to mine.

'Now then you're sick in bed, and...'

'Okay, so, Karen had taken off her pants and then she took my hand and stuffed it into her crotch. It was damp and hairy, just as I'd remember it.

'You're a naughty boy,' she said, 'have you ever touched a girl there before?'

'I haven't. It's very nice.'

'Nice? It's not nice. It's nasty. It's disgusting. It smells. It's filthy.'

'No its not, it's nice, I like it.' And I put two fingers inside her so she shook and wriggled. I somehow had the idea you had to go in and out as quickly as possible like some kind of piston, but Karen slowed me down to the speed she liked.

She got up to her feet again legs apart and leaning over my bed so her long her brushed in my face.

'Uunh, don't stop. Yeah like that, yeah like that. Go on.'

And then she took control of my hand ramming it into her to take her up and over the edge.

'Oh god, oh good god, You're a bad boy. Such a bad boy.' And I could feel her shaking and her legs trembling as she came in waves, and slumped her head onto my chest.

'Oh God, I want your babies. Will you give me your babies?'

'Uh, sure,' I said, wondering how things had moved on so fast.

'You shouldn't marry me. I'm not normal. I've smelled your spunk so many times. I know which sheets are yours, which pyjamas. I look at the label and then I sniff them and I can smell your spunk and a bit of your wee and sometimes if there's a brown mark I even sniff that. That's not right is it? You think that's normal? I'm a freak.'

I didn't really know what to think. 'I don't know,' I said.

'You've made me come. That's special you know. That's a special thing to do to a girl.'

'Oh. I'm glad.'

'I had a boyfriend, but he wasn't very good. He couldn't make me come. I couldn't always make him come either. I used to spend hours, wanking him, sucking him.'

'Sucking him.' I liked the sound of that.

'Yes, sucking him, sucking his cock. He had a nice cock, but didn't always work very well. I'd suck it in all different ways and then he'd go soft'

'Mine works.

'I know. It's really stiff. How many times can you come?

'Four or five times, most days.

'Oh! You're so bad. Have you done it already today?

'Just once'

'Go on then, show me. I want to watch?'

'Well, I don't know.'

'Remember I am a member of staff and you have to obey medical orders.'

I didn't think it was likely that she was going to report this to anyone, and the corridor seems very quiet, so I pushed down the sheets of the bed and peeled down my trousers and wrapped my hand round my cock which was red and hard.

12