Steam in the snowy Swiss Alps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just like you're doing now' said Bo.

'Just like I'm doing now.'

'Does it feel as good? As then, when you were young?'

'Yes, even more intense.'

Bo spat in her hand and moistened my cock head again.

'Don't stop talking. I'm going to come so fucking hard.'

'Kneel between my legs so my cock is in your face. And rub your cunt hard, and fast. Don't hold back.'

Bo shuffled to the ground and took my cock in her mouth, giving it a few good slurps and with her right hand alternately frisked her clit and shoved three or fingers inside herself.

'Keep talking...'

'Well, I began to wank in front of the nurse, and I was so excited I only lasted for about thirty seconds before masses of spunk pumped out of my cock and over my belly.

The nurse moaned at the sight of it, still mad with lust.

'Can I clean it up? Can I?' And gently holding my cock out of the way with her hand she leant forward and lapped up the spunk with a rough tongue.

Karen lay on the hospital bed beside me and nuzzled into my ear, stabbing it with her tongue and talking foul words.

'I want you in all my holes. I want you between my tits. I want you to cover me in spunk. I want you to pee on me and I want you to shit on me. Will you do that my dirty boy? Will you shit on me then pee it off? I want to crawl on all fours like a dog. I want to beg like a dog. I want you to kick me in the cunt. I want you to fill me up and fuck me and shove things up me so I'm full. Will you do that my dirty boy?

I thought. Jesus,where to start?

'Well. I'm still a virgin myself, you know, in the basic penis and vagina sense.' I confessed. And Karen went very quiet for a while then really started crying, wracking and sobbing for a few minutes till she lay still.

'I'm disgusting,' she said to herself and looked at me with hot cheeks and swollen lips, sniffed and blew her nose into a tissue. Even at eighteen I knew I was required to say something.

'No you're not You're lovely. And sexy. Really sexy.'

'Ooooh, you're so nice ' she said, cheering up. Then she kissed me deeply, and sat up. 'Right then, lesson one, first things first.'

Karen took hold of my cock which very quickly came back to full strength and once it was hard she went down on me with that full red mouth, holding her long hair back behind one ear while she took in the whole length, easily and smoothly.

Then she said: 'Are you ready?' still pumping my hard cock as she swung a leg over me. She rubbed my cock against her slit a few times as if about to bring herself off again and then remembered her mission. She stood with her feet either side of my hips and squatted down.

'Tighter this way.'

And she slid down impaling herself on my prick as I felt the delicious wonder of the first time, so wet and hot and, yes, despite her sloppy fat cunt, tight. My cock was squeezed in all directions I could almost feel it burning as if her juices were hot and acid. I could feel myself becoming red and raw.

'And deeper,' she grunted as she rose and impaled herself again. Then rocking onto her knees she went into a steady rhythm fucking me and squeezing with her internal muscles.

'You like that? All boys like that.'

I held out for quite a while as I'd only just come, but this was new, more wonderful, deeper and sexier, so much sexier and I knew I was going to come soon.

Bo took the hint and went faster at her cunt flicking and jilling her clit. I increased speed as well. 'Getting very close.' I whispered.

'I'm going to suck you off', she said and I nodded.

'Karen rocked on the bed and, still fucking, grinding and squeezing me, reached behind and squeezed my balls.

Bo reached forward and did the same taking my cock between her beautiful swollen lips, still rubbing herself and squeezing my balls with her other hand.

'That did it, and my hips pushed up off the bed and my cock pumped and filled the insides of my lovely nurse. She was close too and as my cock swelled and filled her insides, Karen leaned back and frigged herself, screaming out loud. Her own contractions locked me inside her and she slumped forward exhausted.

Bo decided she need more, stood up turned round and sat down on me guiding my cock up inside her.

'Just hold it there a moment.' I was close myself, but squeezed tight to hold back while Bo rubbed herself to a shuddering climax and then as her second and third wave went through, I moved just enough a few times, released my own energy and flooded her insides with spunk.

'Fuck,' said Bo still, rocking on my cock, 'fuck, that was good. That was a good story. I liked that. She sounds like a filthy fucking psycho. Surprised she didn't stab you with an ice pick or something. Jesus.'

'Well, she was unusual and we did experiment with a razor a while later when I was out of hospital. She liked the release she said. And the taste'

'I'll look forward to part two.'

And Bo eased herself up and slipped her down coat over her shining body. 'I guess I'm going to have to tell you about my first time, 'cept it was pretty quick and shitty. Maybe my second time. Yeah, that was an older guy who knew what he was doing. Taught me a lot. Filthy language for a start.'

I pulled on my clothes and jacket.

'Same time tomorrow?'

'You going to that first night welcome drinks?'

'I wasn't. But I will.'

'All right. See you under the table maybe. Okay, give me a couple of minutes head start in case my dickhead countrymen are still looking for me.'

Bo eased the door open a crack and checked for the all clear.

'What are you going to tell Chip? Is he the trusting type?'

'He'll be mostly drunk. I'll kiss him and offer him a handjob and that'll be enough to reassure him. He'll be half guilty he's not up to his proper duties.'

'Alas, poor Chip.'

'And then I'm going to lie there in the dark and retell your story in my head and tell it again and think about your cock and where I'm going to put it.'

12