Steam Punks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands up next to my head and tried not to think about how good it felt.

His hands went to either side of my hips as I felt his weight on the table. He never pulled off of my dick and somehow went from the left side of me to the table on top of me. It was kind of amazing.

And then he went completely down onto me, down to the root in a single motion. I had never, in the course of my life, had anyone go down to my balls with their mouth. I felt the restriction of his throat, his tongue on the bottom of my shaft. It flicked out and hit my balls. Nothing I'd known in my life had prepared me for this.

In the past, every blowjob I'd had involved movement on and off, back and forth. His was nothing like that. Yeah, he had motion, but it involved his tongue and suction. He stayed completely on me, all the way to the root and just used his internal action to simulate the movement.

There was a big problem. I couldn't take this for much longer. I let him know as much.

His head popped up. I looked down at him, "It's OK man, go ahead and finish." He went back down.

At that moment I noticed the older guy. He'd moved up to stand next to the table. He was now pumping himself energetically next to us as his eyes stayed glued to where Greg was doing his work. I was now beyond caring about locker room rules and watched his hand shuttle back and forth on his thick, short prick, his large scrotum swaying underneath like a punching bag.

It took my mind off of Greg's work for a relieved few moments, but not long enough to change things. I was already feeling like things were going to finish for me in just a couple of moments. I started the plan of breathing slowly and measured.

Which was exactly when the older gent couldn't handle things. I noticed his considerable trunk start quivering and his pace on his prick changed dramatically. I was wondering why as I saw the first thick gob of semen fly out of his prick and onto my chest.

I was too close to finishing myself to be concerned by it. A second, third and fourth hit my body before he started dribbling a small amount, spattering on the massage table.

Greg continued his work, undistracted by the ejaculate all over me.

My oily body allowed the stuff to ooze from just below my nipple and onto the vinyl of the table. The trail of cool stimulated me just a hair more, and I felt the first boil come up from inside me to surge into Greg's mouth.

I gasped and curled as the next shot came up out of me. "Oh...oh...oh God!" I moaned low, breathy as my ejaculate flew out of me and into him. I don't know how many there were, but it just felt like it kept coming and coming...like no orgasm I'd had in my life.

I figured it out later. See, every time I'd been with anyone before, there'd been this expectation that we'd both get off. You fool around with a girl, fool around, whatever, you're both supposed to get off. It's about a mutual sexual experience. This wasn't that. Greg only wanted me to get off. He only wanted to please me. I'd never had that before.

The eternity I came lasted all of a few seconds. A few seconds that changed my life, yeah, but isn't that sometimes how your life goes?

A moment later all the energy was sucked out of my existence. I flopped back down onto the vinyl like a ragdoll.

Greg licked and sucked on me for a few more seconds, making sure he had everything out of me before finally pulling off. He knelt above me and began jacking himself, his probably average sized dick, at a furious pace just above me.

"Gonna cum. Gonna...gonna cum." he said, a small amount of my jizz hanging from his goatee where he hadn't been able to take it all in. Maybe I had outdone myself?

He pumped himself hard a couple more times above my crotch. The first spurt drooled out and plopped on top of my shaft. The next two flew onto me, hitting my chest and abdomen. One went as far as my neckline.

And as soon as he started, it was over. He leaned over the side of the table and got down, grabbing his towel and cleaning me off. "I don't get over here hardly at all, but if you'd like another massage sometime, give me a call at my cigar shop, just say you're Dan from the spa, I'll know." and he gave me the name of the place.

I leaned back on the table once he was done and relaxed for a second, then checked my watch. I'd actually gone over the two hours by twelve minutes.

I pressed myself up. "Well that was eventful!" came Chris' voice from the darkness of the room.

I could just make out his form against the far corner. Trav stood next to him, lightly stroking himself. "I honestly didn't think you had it in you to play with anyone while you were here, but I'm glad you've broadened your mind. Let's make sure you don't get addicted though. I don't think we could have more than one raging queen at work."

"I'm so not sure." I answered him.

12