Steamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Miss. Heigl! I thought you left! I didn't know there was anyone still-"

Katherine raised her right hand finger, pointing at him as she cut him off in speech.

"Shut the fuck up! I didn't ask you for any fucking explanation, did I?"

"No!"

With his reply, Katherine crossed her arms over her busty chest. The black dress revealed her cleavage and now she was eying Dave, expecting him to glance down at her breasts like he had done before. Their first meeting was fresh on her mind now, remembering when he couldn't stop rudely starring at her tits. This time he managed eye contact with her, but only momentarily. Dave grabbed the guitar, pulling the strap from over his head as he went to set it down over the guitar stand. Katherine only continued her verbal belittling of him.

"What the fuck were you trying to play on that thing!? It sounds like noise! Maybe you should learn how to play real music or something."

Katherine let out a sigh. There was something about this man that reminded her of her husband, even though their music was the complete opposite. Her husband was a guitar player himself, and he too knew better than to crank up a Marshall stack with a Gibson guitar run through it. Katherine kept her arms crossed over her tits as Dave had now sat the guitar back down on the stand and replied back to her.

"I'm sorry you don't like my music, but you don't have to yell at me like that. There might be someone else in the house that hears us."

She rolled her eyes at him, now moving her hands away to throw into the air. Letting out a sigh, Katherine responded back.

"Oh please! Don't give me any sorry ass excuses like that, Dave!"

Placing her hands back on her hips, Katherine glared at him. She was eying this man as fresh meat now, feeling her temptations come out. There was something about Dave that made Katherine feel a level of excitement. A young man like this, ignorant and naïve. With the way he had previously spent time daydreaming while looking at her boobs, Katherine knew the attraction was there. Dave would be easy, as she already felt that she was in control of him. Returning the stern expression back to him, Katherine carried on speaking.

"I bet you like getting yelled at, huh? I bet it gets your fucking dick hard!"

Dave's eyes became enlarged after hearing her words. His heart was still racing as he now had to consider what this woman was up to. What kind of game was Katherine Heigl playing with him like this? He flashed his teeth, trying not to smile as he figured he would respond to her like a smartass.

"What's stopping you from finding out?"

Katherine quirked her eyebrows up. She didn't expect Dave to back talk at her like that. Stepping closer towards him, she gave him a shove with her right hand and then reached down at the front of his pants. She tugged them, forcing him to step a bit closer to her as her hand went wandering down to look for a bulge in the front of his pants. Katherine couldn't grip anything but instead pressed the palm of her hand up against his pants. Smirking up at his face, she shook her head.

"I'm not impressed."

In a panic now, Dave had to deal with his mind racing. The adrenaline rush had only made him begin to fear losing out on the possibility of having lustful fun with this bombshell woman. It didn't matter to him how bitchy she was towards him, time was lost on Dave for the last time he had a woman all to himself. He stepped back and quickly unbuckled his studded leather belt and began to shove his jeans and underwear down. As he revealed his hardening cock to Katherine, he held his shirt up with one hand, stroking it with his right hand.

"What about now!? You like what you see?"

Her hands found a spot at her hips, as Katherine wasn't going to take a moment away from intimidating him with a dominant pose. Her eyes gazed down, noticing his hard meat pole that awaited her and then she nodded to Dave.

"Yes, that's much better."

She reached down with her right hand, gripping his cock with authority. Dave gasped as he felt her fingers wrap around his pole and begin wanking back and forth. All of this had happened so fast. Here he was, standing tall with his pants and underwear pushed down to his ankles with this beautiful woman wanking him. What the hell was going on? That was perhaps a million dollar question, but he couldn't answer it. Katherine knew what she wanted. After so many frustrations through the week and thinking about her husband, at least there was someone to satisfy her craving of cock. Wanking that cock back and forth, she starred at Dave's face, studying his expression. This man was going to be easy, she thought to herself. Just the kind of dumb knucklehead of a man she could walk all over.

Falling down to her knees, Katherine couldn't help herself. The sensual appetite she was currently craving almost made her feel as if she were starving to taste cock. She had wanked Dave's cock long enough to get him at full length and erect hardness. Sliding her fingers down to the base, she held it there while properly adjusting herself down on the floor. Katherine licked her lips, studying the textures of his veiny cock, gazing at the purple head. All Dave could do was stand there, slightly moving as he stepped his feet out of his underwear and pants. He was somewhat afraid that movement would get him a scolding from Katherine, but luckily she didn't utter any words. Her focus was centered on his hard cock, now opening her mouth and sliding it between her lips.

He didn't have time to react, only gasping and letting out a loud moan. Katherine let out a muffled moan as she went slow at first, sucking the first few inches of his long shaft. Her big brown eyes gazed up at his face, only in the desire to witness that odd bewildered expression he had. It was a look men could give and she was all too familiar with that kind of face. Breaking eye contact, she moved her hand away and then pressed both hands to his legs as she began to bob her head up and down. Sucking inch after inch, Katherine easily devoured his cock with her hungry mouth. She slurped her way up, pulling her lips off the head to make a loud popping sound. Only for a brief few seconds did Dave see her dark eyes, as Katherine glanced back down at his cock and spit on it. She gripped it once more with her hand, twisting her slender fingers tightly around the pole as she began to stroke it up and down.

"You like that!?"

Katherine's words came out in an intimidating tone with enough power to wipe the smirk off Dave's face. He nodded at her as she gripped his shaft tighter. Her hand moved so fast wanking him, it was nearly a blur.

"Yes! It feels so damn good, Katherine!"

Hearing him call her by name, Katherine almost frowned. He had first greeted her as 'Miss. Heigl', now referring to her by her first name. It was unacceptable to her. Dave was the type of man she figured to be obedient enough to call her by a title of authority. Her hand continued to glide across his wet cock, wanking it back and forth as she thought to herself what she wanted Dave to address her by in title. Her eyes gazed up at him and Katherine spoke in her stern, bitchy voice.

"If you know what's best for you, you won't be calling me by my name again, Dave. From here on out, it will be Miss Boss. I expect a yes ma'am and no ma'am when I want a fucking answer from you."

Her hand came to a halt around his cock. Eyes still locked onto his face as she spoke again.

"Do you fucking understand me, you little pervert?"

Dave quickly nodded his head to her.

"Yes! Yes ma'am! You got it, Miss Boss!"

Satisfied with the tone in his voice, Katherine felt she had got her point across. She was in control, regardless of the fact she was currently down on her knees pleasuring him. This wasn't all about his desires, for she had her own lustful needs that were more important. If Dave had the guts to try and take control or even dare to put his hands in her hair, Katherine was confident she could make this man blow his load before he was ready, all from the skills of her talented mouth. She shoved that fat cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking it. Slowly, she bobbed her head up and down, keeping her hand pushed down to the base.

"Ohhhhhhh man! This feels so good, Miss Boss..."

Dave swallowed his breath after calling Katherine by her demanding title. He didn't want to her to stop sucking him, as this dominant woman knew to keep him in line. She went nice and slow, soon making slobbering noises as her lips pushed up and down his thick rod. This was just the kind of proper slow blowjob Dave had a preference for, but he knew better than to tell her that. Katherine continued to suck his dick, moving her right hand away and now using both hands to play with his balls down below. Taking her time, she was ready to demonstrate her level of deepthroat talents by shoving her lips all the way down. Dave gasped, dropping his lower lip as he felt the head of his shaft poke at the back of her throat.

"God damn it!"

Crying out in pleasure, Dave wasn't so sure if he could handle this level of oral aggression. Katherine was toying with him, all by the work of her lips. When she pulled her mouth back and released his cock, Katherine could be heard going 'ahhhh'. Saliva strings dangled back to his shiny, soaked rod. She broke the strings by spitting on his cock and then gazing up at his face. As Dave stood there and looked down at her, his mind began to race. Were they truly all alone in this house? What if someone would walk in on them?

"You're the only one here besides me, right? I mean... no one is gonna walk in and catch us?"

He didn't begin his sentence formally. Not in the way Katherine desired, by the title of Miss Boss. She glared her eyes at him, gripping his cock as she began to raise herself up from her knees.

"Take your shirt off."

She didn't answer his questions at all. Dave let out a frustrated sigh, as he was still unsure if they were truly the only ones together in the large house. The last thing he wanted as for someone to walk into the bedroom. Grabbing the ends of his shirt, he began to pull it over his head slowly, speaking out to her.

"I watched everyone leave, including my dad. I was shocked that you-"

"Shut your mouth."

When he finally pulled the shirt out from over his head and stood naked before Katherine, Dave's eyes had a new sight to behold. Katherine had wasted no time unzipping her dress from behind and sliding it off her body. She stood in nothing more than a red push up bra encasing her famous tits and matching panties down below. Despite the lack of proper dressing, that wasn't enough to change the look on her face. Standing there with that same unpleasant look on her face. Her hands were placed at her hips before, but Dave wasn't so easily intimidated when he had a rightful concern to raise.

"Look, I don't want anyone to-"

Raising her finger to his lips, Katherine snarled back at him.

"Shhhhh! I told you to shut your mouth, didn't I?"

Lowering her finger from his lips, she kept her eyes locked on his and raised her hands to roam across his chest. Katherine made an attempt to relax him with the touch of her hands caressing up his body, but she wasn't done speaking.

"So you listen to me and shut the fuck up when I tell you to."

Dave exhaled, breathing nice and slow. The devious look in her eyes was enough to remind him that Katherine wasn't the type of woman to play around with. He needed to listen to her and stay in his lane if he had any hope in hell of getting some pussy today. A blowjob wasn't where he wanted this to end, but lucky for him with her lack of clothes, Dave had a feeling he would be getting more. It still wasn't enough for him to stop himself from uttering ridiculous questions.

"But I just want to make sure. You're the only person here besides me, right?"

That was it for Katherine. She heard enough of this nonsense from him. Of course she was the only one in the house besides him. She had stayed intentionally to make some phone calls with her peace disturbed by his loud guitar shredding from earlier. Everything from that minute forward had become a game of escalation between frustrations from within the heat of the moment. She was done playing with him for now. Throwing her right hand to the back of Dave's head, she snatched him up by his long hair.

"What the fuck!?"

He yelped, screeching out to her as her nails dug into his hair. Katherine tightened her grip and quickly glanced around the room. A bed sat on the opposite wall from the Marshall cabinet stack. Neatly made up with black sheets and a single pillow, it didn't appear that anyone had slept in the bed at least not yet. Her heels clicked and clacked loudly on the floor below as Katherine dragged Dave towards the bed and then let go of his hair. She then pushed him with her right hand, watching as he went flying backwards and landed onto the bed. She wasted no time climbing atop of him, hovering over the man now with both hands pushed down to his chest. All Dave could do was glance up, seeing her strict face and snarling lips before speaking.

"You listen to me, you stupid mother fucker! I specifically told you that when you talk to me, you will call me MISS BOSS!! When I tell you to shut the fuck up, YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!! You seem to have a hard time understanding that!!"

As Katherine screamed at him, her breasts began jiggling and wobbling as they were barely contained in the tight bra. Dave glanced away from her face and looked at her magnificent boobs, unable to hold back from that wonderful sight in front of him.

"You think you're some big bad fucking rock star, huh? Got your long hair and dressed like a bum! Your music sounds like shit! I've been with guys who know how to play guitar, unlike you! Are you even fucking listening to me, you mother fucker? Oh wait, no, you're too busy starring at my tits."

She reared her right hand back and then smacked him across the face. The feel of her palm striking the left cheek of his face was enough to get Dave replying back.

"Yes, yes! I'm listening Miss Boss!"

In full control now, Katherine lowered her left hand down to his cock making sure it was still rock hard for her after all her yelling and cussing. She slowly wrapped her fingers around it, giving him a good squeeze as she used her right hand to grip his chin. Katherine squeezed his face, forcing Dave's mouth open in an O. Katherine took a deep breath, now calming herself as she spoke to him in a lower, more seductive voice this time.

"Listen to me. You wanna be a rock star and fuck like one? If you're a good boy and do as you're told, I'll make a man out of you today."

Dave didn't know what to think, but Katherine wasn't going to give time to ponder any coherent thoughts. She leaned her head down, breathing in his face before pushing her lips to his. Down below, she began to stroke his cock slowly while kissing him passionately. It wasn't his business to know that she took a liking to a musician. Katherine didn't have to tell him about her husband and how frustrated she had been with him all day. In many ways, Dave reminded her of him, but she seen it as doing this younger man a favor. He returned the kiss by thrusting his tongue into her mouth and for a brief moment, Katherine was lip-locked with a man whom many women of her status and fame would deem a slob.

She was reminded of her role in the film 'Knocked Up', but Dave didn't have Seth Rogen's looks. He still fit a stereotype of being a loser, yet she found a charm to men like that. When the kiss ended, she went for another one and then Dave responded by wrapping his arms around her. At long last, she had the man touching her. Her bra rubbed up against his pale skin. Dave was skinny, average looking at his age and height with barely any hair on his chest to look like a proper man. Trading kisses back and forth, Katherine still felt that she was in control but only now she was guiding him. If Dave could pleasure her well enough, then it would be a privilege for him to have a bit of control and fuck her. She broke the kiss and pulled herself back up.

Taking her time, Katherine straddled him and bent her knees over the bed. She had to let go of his hard cock down below, but not without taking a lustful gaze down at it and biting down on her lower lip. At long last, she was ready to take her bra off and reveal her all natural tits before the man who couldn't keep his eyes away from them. Hooking her thumbs at the shoulder straps, they loosened a bit before Katherine pulled her bra off with her right hand. Dave dropped his lower lip, gasping at the sight in front of him. At least from his experience in life, he was looking at the greatest set of boobs he had ever seen so far. The light from the window shined at her erect nipples, as he guessed to himself these had to at least be plump DDs. Katherine smiled, flashing her full pearly white teeth as she began to dangle the bra around her index finger. She playfully spun it around, anticipating the moment to feel his hands over her tits.

"You want these big tits, don't you, Dave? You want some huge titties in your face, you little perverted fucker, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am! They look fucking amazing. I can't believe I'm seeing them for real this time."

A satisfactory answer this time around. Katherine discarded her bra by tossing it to the floor. She then grabbed Dave's wrists, moving his hands to her breasts so he could finally touch them. He felt her hardened nipples pressing against the palms of his hands. When Katherine let go of his wrists, he then squeezed her tits, finally hearing her give out an audible moan. Again, Dave squeezed those wonderful boobs as Katherine set her eyes back on him. She bit down on her lower lip and awaited for an open moment when he let go of those tits. She then moved her hands over her own breasts, leaning up to push them towards his face.

"Come on, show me how much you love these big fucking titties!"

Dave was smothered by Katherine's breasts. She pulled them apart and smashed those plump breasts up against his face. He began to shake his head, slobbering loudly in a desperate attempt to motorboat her tits. This was something Katherine loved as she soon giggled and began moaning. Adjusting her hands on both sides, Katherine pulled her breasts apart and then shoved them up to his face. Dave moved his lips to her left nipple and began to lick it before pushing his lips over it. Katherine moaned, watching him suck at her nipple, their eyes meeting before she gave him a loving smile. Dave pulled his lips away and then went to her right nipple, making sure to give it an equal sucking while she softly caressed his long hair.

Their moment of intimacy was sweet but shortly lived. Katherine was pleased that he took the time and effort to suck her nipples, but she wasn't on top of him just for this. Dave had his fun with her tits, but it was Katherine's turn now to get right down to business. Adjusting herself to properly sit over him, her eyes moved down to see his hard cock. She was still wearing her lacy red panties, going for a move to tease him as she rubbed her cunt across his rod. Biting down on her lower lip, Katherine knew what devious facial expressions to give him. Dave could see the lustful hunger painted across her face, now feeling the fabric of her panties rub up against his cock. Katherine bit down on her bottom lip again, then moved her hands down to rip at her thong.

"Mmmmmmm, I am gonna ride your fucking dick like there's no tomorrow. I doubt you've ever been with a woman who knows how to fuck as good as me. Probably never once in your life, if I can take a guess."

If not for the seriousness oozing from Katherine's voice, Dave probably would've laughed. He swallowed his breath, listening to the ripping fabric of her panties before she tossed the tattered pieces to the floor. Only for a moment was he able to look down at her fresh mound, witnessing the hairless pussy and beautiful pink folds. He thought her tits were fantastic, but the sight of her womanhood only made Dave want his cock inside of her. The man didn't have to wait for long as Katherine leaned up, hovering her cunt above his cock. She carefully used both hands to line up his rod for her to lower herself down on it. Taking her time, Katherine slowly pushed it past her pink folds and into her warm juicy cunt.