Steamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh, god. Ohhhh, yeah..."

Dave cried out at the feeling of warmness covering his rod. Katherine's big brown eyes glared at him as she saw the look of pleasure across his face. Once more, she bit down on her lower lip until she had finally come down, sinking his cock into her pussy. She leaned down, roaming her hands across his chest as Katherine was now in position to take him for a ride. She began to roll her hips, working that cock in and out of her pussy as Dave looked up into her eyes.

"You like that!? You like being inside of me, huh!?"

"Yes ma'am! That pussy is so fucking tight! Ride me, Miss Boss!! Ohhhh god, fuck me!!"

He didn't forget to say those special words to her. Dave looked away from her face, watching Katherine's breasts bounce and sway all around. She raked her nails lightly across his skin, gritting her teeth and letting out a growling moan.

"YESSSSS!! YOU FUCKING LIKE HAVING A WOMAN LIKE ME RIDE YOU, HUH!? TALK TO ME, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!"

"Yes Miss Boss! Ride my cock, you own it now!!"

Katherine didn't expect such an explanation from his crying voice. Had he not called her by the nickname, she would've slapped some sense into him. Dave seemed to know his place by now, perhaps realizing the privilege and honor it was to fuck Katherine Heigl. That was how she looked at it and now she was riding him, rolling her hips harder and faster to push that cock in and out of her. If he had the strength to hold himself back from exploding inside her, that would go a long way in impressing her. Dave moaned, finally reaching his hands up and squeezing her breasts. Katherine was happy to feel his hands touching her body once more. She threw her arms up behind her head and then Dave impressed her again as he began to buck his hips upward, meeting with her downward thrusts.

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together was loud and audible through a wall of noise that became their moans and heavy breathing. The bed had a metal frame that suddenly began to shake, hitting up against the wall with a clanking noise. Katherine wasn't going to stop riding that cock, not when he was going that extra mile to give it to her. Dave grunted, gritting his teeth as his hands squeezed and massaged at her breasts, trying his hardest to thrust upward. She closed her eyes, embracing this feeling from the heat of the moment knowing that she was pushing closer and closer to that heavenly release. It would've been so easy to give in and share an epic climax with Dave, but Katherine knew better than to waste all of her time so quickly. She came to a stop, allowing him to buck his hips and pump that cock into her pussy before she called out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! You're a smart fucking boy, but I think it's time to stop!"

Just like that, Dave came to a halt. He moved his hands away from her breasts and Katherine was pleased that he listened to her. She leaned down and kissed his lips, a subtle reward he deserved before she had to get up. Rising up, she reached down for his cock and slowly pulled it out from her pussy.

"You know how to control yourself. I like that in a man. It tells me that you're quite useful when it comes to fucking."

Dave was somewhat puzzled by her compliment, but he knew better than to open his mouth and say something stupid. She was the boss and he didn't question her authority throughout this fuck session. Katherine stood up once she had pulled his cock from her womanhood, stomping her heels down to the floor and still gripping his shaft with her right hand. She motioned to him with her left hand to get up from the bed. Once Dave had properly sat up, Katherine began to walk backwards, pulling him by his cock as if it were a leash. A smirk ran across her red lips as she spoke to him.

"Remember when I said I would make a man out of you?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"You're a good boy, Dave. You know how to listen to me, so I'm happy with that."

She let go of his cock and then Katherine turned her back to him. For the first time, Dave got to witness her cute ass on full display as she walked around him. Katherine moved to a wall near the window. She pushed her hands against the white surface and then flicked her long blonde hair while glancing at him from over her left shoulder.

"Come on! I want you to fuck me! Get back here, shove that big fucking dick right up my pussy and GIVE IT TO ME!! Come on, you mother fucker! Show me that you've got BIG BALLS!! Fuck me nice and hard and make me scream my lungs out!"

His heart beat began racing from the choice of words Katherine decided to scream at him. This was Dave's moment, if he could take control and be in charge of her, but was it worth it? Katherine so far knew how to handle him, so perhaps she was only stroking his ego. Either way, he realized the privilege he had at this moment to fuck her after how easily she had walked all over him. Stepping behind her, Dave watched as she turned her head to gaze forward. Katherine closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip, letting out a faint moan as she soon felt his cock pushing at the folds of her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Get that big dick in there. You know what to do. You know how I want it."

That he did, Dave knew not to disappoint this woman. As he thrust his cock into her, Katherine gasped and let out a moan. His eyes glanced down at her buttocks, trying to fight off the urge to spank such a beautiful ass, but he knew better. He would only touch that ass if she demanded it from him. Dave placed his hands at her hips and then began to thrust his cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! There you go! Fuck me!!"

As Katherine yelled at him, Dave began to thrust harder and faster. His balls smacked down against her thighs while her breasts began to jiggle and shake. She spread her fingers over the wall, etching her nails over the paint.

"Don't you fucking stop until I cum. You got that!?"

"Yes Miss Boss!"

Dave replied as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock into her cunt. Katherine moaned, calling out to him once more.

"After you make me cum, I want you to pull out! Don't waste your fucking load inside me!"

"YES MA'AM!!"

He screamed back his response as if Katherine was a drill sergeant. His hands roamed over her body as Dave made an effort to find her bouncing breasts. Katherine moaned in pleasure as she felt his hands squeeze at her tits as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy. Over and over, she felt inch after inch of him pumping into her. Satisfied that he could turn up the heat and pound her by request, Katherine moaned and called out to him.

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH! FUCKKKKK!!"

She opened her eyes, enlarging them at as she starred at the wall and felt his cock pumping into her in unison with his strong hands squeezing at her breasts. This was it, this was how Katherine wanted it. Dave leaned in from the right side of her body, brushing his lips up against her neck as he began to suck. He took a wild guess that it would be a weak spot for her based off experiences in his past with previous girlfriends. Katherine gasped, exhaling deeply before she cried out in a desperate voice.

"That's it, ohhhhh god! Yes, yes, yesssss! THAT'S IT!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Once again, their bodies hit together in a solid fast paced rhythm. So close, yet almost feeling so far away. Katherine wanted that sweet release. She didn't want to have to beg any longer as her fingernails scraped into the paint of the bedroom wall. Lines broke across the paint, stretching down as Katherine then gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As she screamed, Dave began to slow down. It became difficult for him to hold back from his blowing load within her. His face curled up as he grunted and moved his hands away from her breasts. He soon felt the warm rush from within, her juices flooding as her inner walls had broke. This was the moment he had to cautiously remember, as Dave didn't want to 'waste his load' inside her as she put it into words. He stepped back and quickly pulled his cock out from her pussy. Katherine's juices squirted down her thighs with droplets falling down to the wooden floor below. Out of breath, she panted and attempted to recover her breath fast while Dave was stepping backwards. He admired the view of her ass, but didn't take the chance of putting his hand on it.

"Did I do a good job fucking you, Miss Boss?"

A brave question to ask given Katherine's slight fatigue. She had to catch her breath before turning around and giving Dave the nod of approval. Katherine didn't reply to him as she fell down to her knees and began crawling over to him. Her right hand reached up, gripping his slick and wet shaft. Dave stood there as she brought it into her mouth and began to loudly slurp up her own juices from his cock. Dave swallowed his breath, promptly forgetting whatever words he wanted to say to her as Katherine was now sucking him off again. She bobbed her head up and down, slowly slobbering on it. Once she had swallowed down all of her own juices and properly cleaned Dave's rod, Katherine pulled her lips to the head and released it with a popping sound.

"You did better than good, Dave..."

Katherine spoke to him in a low voice before spitting on his shaft. She began to wank it back and forth with her right hand, making sure his cock was properly lubed in spit after she had licked it clean of her juices. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him and then she smirked. Flashing her teeth to give him that same look of hunger from earlier that he now come to know as one of Katherine's signature facial expressions.

"Your worthy of more than fucking me, Dave. Let me ask you something, are you listening to me?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm listening Miss Boss."

Letting go of his cock, Katherine moved her hands down to her breasts. She began to push them up while speaking aloud to him.

"You love my tits, don't you? How would you love... this."

She finished her final word in speech after pushing her breasts up and shoving his cock right between them. Katherine wanted to see that dumbfounded look on his face as she was confident this man had never tittyfucked a woman in his life. Dave didn't disappoint her as he dropped his lower lip and looked down at Katherine with a bewildered expression. She had managed to blow his mind with a subtle kinky surprise.

"Don't that feel good? Having your big dick right there between my huge titties?"

"Oh my god... wow!"

"I'm gonna fuck your cock with my tits... and then you're gonna fuck my tits and cum. Got that?"

"Yes ma'am!"

How could he say no to this kind of pleasure? Dave knew what tittyfucking was, but this was truly the first time he had experienced such pleasure in his life. He would've never guessed that the first set of tits he'd have his cock between would belong to Katherine Heigl. His eyes were focused on the action below her face, watching as she squeezed those breasts together and began to slowly pump them up and down. His rod disappeared between the folds before poking back up.

"Mmmmmm, it feels so fucking good... You have no idea how long it has been since I last had a hard fucking dick right between my titties, mmmmmmmm."

Katherine spoke before exhaling her breath. She glanced down, watching the head of his cock poke up again after she thrust her tits. Leaning her head down, she parted her lips and flicked her tongue over the head. Katherine raised her head, starring up at his face as she continued to pump her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Dave had to swallow his breath, panting and moaning as he couldn't get enough of this amazing pleasure.

"God your tits are fucking perfect, Miss Boss! I love them!!"

He almost had forgot to call Katherine by her title of authority. All Katherine did was moan before coming to a halt from moving her boobs. As she sat there on her knees, it was now time for Dave to take over. Gritting her teeth momentarily, Katherine was prepared to start yelling at him. She would know just the right words to motivate him into fucking her tits the way she so desired.

"I LOVE having a big dick like yours between my big tits. Come on, Dave! Come on and prove to me that you love my tits! Fuck my tits! Fuck 'em hard!"

The order had now been given and it was all onto Dave. He starred down at her stern face, noticing the small grin Katherine's lips formed. He began to buck his hips, pumping every inch of his cock between her world famous breasts. Panting and moaning, Dave couldn't believe how wonderful this pleasure felt. The head of his cock continuously poked up with each full thrust.

"Harder! Faster, you mother fucker!"

"Yes ma'am!!"

He didn't expect her to call him a mother fucker again, but the title didn't phase Dave whatsoever. He moved his right hand down to one of her shoulders, holding her in place as he began to thrust harder and faster. Katherine titled her head down, watching as his cock pumped back and forth, up and down. She seemed satisfied as she let out a moan, knowing he had very little time left to enjoy fucking her tits. Over and over, Dave continued to fuck them. Pumping his cock as hard and as fast as he could.

"FUCK!!"

Groaning aloud, he grunted after gritting his teeth. Dave could only feel the panic rushing from within him as he didn't want this pleasure to end but he was so close. The cum came rushing through his veins and soon he would be blowing a hard load for her. He panted and grunted again, as Katherine smirked up at him. She knew what conflict she had brought for this man, loving every minute of seeing the struggle he carried as he tried his hardest not to explode. Thoughts raced through his mind as Dave was now ready to finally cum. It would be something of a risk what he wanted to do, but he couldn't help himself. Pulling his cock from her tits, he reached down and snatched Katherine by her hair to hold her head in place. She gasped, not expecting this sudden move from him.

"TAKE MY FUCKING CUM MISS BOSS, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Dave shut his eyes, unable to hold himself back as his legs began to shake at the sensational feeling of his cock erupted from the touch of his hand. He cried out, wailing his moans in a high key as spurt after spurt of his seed went flying towards Katherine's beautiful face. He couldn't hear any moans or words of complaints as his other hand gripped her golden hair so tightly. Dave continued wanking his cock, making sure he got every last bit of cum out so he could drown her face in his seed. He couldn't help himself. It wasn't what she wanted, but Dave had the irresistible urge to leave Katherine with a glazed face full of cum as something to remember her by. After he was done, he let go of her hair and his cock. Slowly catching his breath as he began to open his eyes at the sound of her clearing her throat.

"Ahem... you missed."

When he glanced down after hearing her words, Dave had to blink his eyes and do a double take. Not one single drop of cum was on Katherine's face. The initial blast of his first few strings of cum were so powerful they shot entirely over her head, slathering across the floor behind her and followed by other spurts that had landed on the floor. He was stunned that she didn't have a single drop anywhere on her skin. What didn't surprise him was the angry look across Katherine's face. He didn't ask Miss Boss permission to cum on her face and by the way she looked, the woman wasn't amused that he couldn't even get a drop of cum across her body. Katherine got up from her knees, standing face to face with Dave before she spoke to him.

"Don't you ever put your one of your filthy hands in my hair again. If I want you to cum on my face, I'd fucking tell you to do it, you stupid ass little pervert."

Her voice was low, sharp in the intimidating manner that only Katherine could pull off. Despite her rage, Dave was only turned on again. Perhaps she was correct that getting yelled at was a suffice way in making his cock grow hard. Katherine backed away from his face and then bent down to grab her torn panties and bra from the floor. She held them with her left hand, using her right hand to point down at the mess of cum across the floor.

"After you get dressed, you can get on the floor and clean this fucking mess up. That's if you ever want to take another chance of fucking me again later this week."

"Yes ma'am!"

Dave moved, quickly scrambling for his clothes as Katherine grabbed her dress and stomped her high heels out of the room. She wasn't going to reward him with the privilege of watching her get dressed. All in all, she was satisfied. After a day of steaming in rage and frustrations boiling over, there was no better way than to take them out and feel better. Dave was a proper man she easily walked all over, but Katherine couldn't forget the move he tried to make towards the end. If he wanted to cum on her face, that was something he would have to earn by pleasing his Miss Boss. Katherine was confident after all of this, the man would want more from her in the future. It at least better than thinking about the disappointments with the other men in her life at the moment. For the time being, she had a loyal obedient man to please her while stuck on the set for this film.

THE END