Steaming Love

Story Info
A celebrity Manager (M) lusts for his client (M).
1.4k words
4.42
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Luke, the Grindr Hottie

'I'll be there in 10 minutes,' reads the message. I get an instant hardon. Luke is the hottest guy I have ever seen on Grindr. Which is why he never has time to hook up. He has every bottom of Greenwich lusting after him. All of my friends have tried their luck and failed. And today, I succeeded. After two months of casual talk and pics exchange, he has finally agreed to come to my place and fuck my brains out. I run up to my bedside table and make sure there are enough condoms and lubes. I know it's there, but my OCD makes me double-check everything.

I then rush to my toilet and douche. Don't want any unhappy accidents while the hottest guy on my side of New York fucks me. As I come out of my toilet, the buzzer rings, and I run to the door and let him into the building. In a few minutes, he is entering my house.

'Walter, is it?' Luke shakes my hand with a firm cold grip. He looks at my apartment and seems surprised. My house is my pride and joy. I handpicked every single item in my home and love keeping it clean and tidy. It's a good thing that my job as a talent manager to celebrities pays well enough because I have expensive taste. And Luke is clearly impressed.

'Wow. You have an amazing house. My place looks like a pigsty compared to this.'

'Well, with looks like yours, who needs a good house?' I regret saying this the second the words leave my mouth. I don't want him to see me as a thirsty bitch who only cares about looks. I mean I am a thirsty bitch who only cared about looks but I don't want him to know that.

But he doesn't seem to mind and smiles.

'So you manage celebrities?' he sounds genuinely interested.

Everyone does when they find out.

'Mostly TV actors.'

'Anyone I might know?'

'I've managed Jackie DuPont, Max Simpson.'

'Max is hot!'

'Max is an asshole. Which is why I stopped managing him. I'm starting a new client tomorrow, Harry Andrews.'

'I've heard of him. Isn't he the guy who sings on TikTok?'

'Yeah. A major record company has signed him for 50 million dollars! I'm meeting him tomorrow. Just hope he isn't a jerk.'

After some more chit-chat, he finally grabbed my hand and asks, 'So, are we gonna fuck?'

'Let's go to the bedroom.'

I get up and lead him to my bedroom. I am not able to see him as he walks behind me. I reach the bedroom and turn back to face him and suddenly gasp. I don't know when or how he did it, but in between walking from my living room to my bedroom, he has taken all his clothes off except for his jockstraps.

There it is, his body that I have admired on Grindr for months! He looks like a Greek god standing in my bedroom, every inch was smooth and sculpted to perfection. He hadn't shaved his chest in a few days it seemed, which was also turning me on. I do enjoy the sensation of my hand rubbing through the light fuzz on a man's chest.

'What are you looking at? Take off your clothes.'

I obey and strip as fast as I can. He charges at me, throws me on the bed, and takes off his underwear. I am a bit disappointed because I prefer taking off my partner's underwear myself. Just a small kink I have. But he then moves closer, putting his dick near my face, and slaps me with his humongous cock. I grab it and start sucking it.

He moans in pleasure. Blowjobs are kind of my things. I have left plenty of tops too drained to fuck me in the ass by the time I'm done sucking them. But Luke isn't like the other tops. He pulls his dick away from my mouth and takes off my underwear. He kisses me, a rough, sexy kiss with his tongue entering my mouth and licking my whole mouth from inside.

My dick is exploding from being so horny. My skin is burning and I pull him close and hug him tight. The warmth of his body is making me dizzy. I move my hands around all over his firm, muscled back. God, his body is amazing! I lick his nipples, which are red and hard like rubies. I lift his arms and lick his pits, which are clean-shaven and smell of a woody, earthy perfume.

He flips me around and starts kissing my nape and slowly slides his tongue down my body, all the way to my ass. And he pierces my asshole with his sharp, pointed tongue.

'Aah!' I scream in joy. My head is spinning and my heart racing. He licks my whole crack, making my ass completely wet and filling my insides with his warm sticky spit. He then moves his long index finger in my ass, slowly massaging my prostate. I whimper in joy.

'Fuck me already,' I yell as I cannot control it anymore. I want his meat sliding in and out of my ass right now.

'Alright,' he smiles and pulls his finger out of my ass and spits on his dick.

'I have lube, you know.'

'No thanks. I prefer it this way.'

I don't know why but this turns me on even more. He is just so hot that I simply couldn't care less about anything other than having him inside me.

He parts my ass cheeks and spits on my hole, and slowly rubs his dick around my asshole in a circular motion. Finally, he slides his dick inside my ass.

I groan in joy as he moves his dick deeper in me, and once he is fully inside me, he lies on top on me and thrusts while licking and biting my back.

We keep fucking for the next hour in different positions... doggy style, missionary, cowboy, reverse cowboy, with me against the wall, with me on his lap while my legs are wrapped around his waist. He cums twice in my ass. The first time is when he has spread my legs as wide as they would go and is hitting my ass with his pelvis, shaking my whole body. As thrusts with full force, going balls deep in my ass. My head hits the sideboard and he releases all of his cum in me.

As he pours his juice inside me, filling me up to the brim, he moans in pleasure. But he doesn't stop as he skirts out the last drop of his semen in me. He picks me up, and holding me in his arms, he continues fucking me while also kissing me passionately. He then lies down on the bed as I sit on him and the fucking continues. He cums again. By now, there is so much cum in my ass that I cannot contain it. His semen is spilling out of my ass even though I'm clenching as hard as I can. I sit on his chest and he grabs my dick and jerks me off. I close my eyes. He has a firm grip and is jerking me at the perfect speed. Within seconds, I reach the point where my whole body is quivering with pleasure.

'I'm cumming.'

And as soon as the words leave my lips, I cum all over his shoulders and chest, drenching his already sweaty nipples with my cum. I am so relaxed that I unclench my butt and his semen, which I had been holding, spills out and runs down my thighs. I fall on top of him, panting and sweating all over.

'That was fun. We should do this again some other time,' he says as he wipes the cum off his body with a napkin.

'Yeah. I'd love that.' I reply, wiling my thighs and dick.

'Alright then, I'll message you when I'm free. Or you message me. Whatever.'

'Cool.' He gets dressed and leaves before I can even find my underwear. As I close the door, butt naked, my neighbor, a hedge fund guy sees me naked and looks quite scandalized. I don't care. I've never been ashamed of my body. Plus, I was just seen with a hot guy so there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Once he leaves, I sit on my couch, still completely naked, and just think about what had just happened. Not only did I just have sex with the hottest guy on my side of the city, but he wants to meet me again! And I'm gonna manage a rising pop star, my most famous client to date. Nothing can dampen my spirits now! Tired of the steamy sex, I go to bed, still naked, and fall asleep instantly.