Do You Want to Hold My Cock?

Story Info
Straight guy in welding class forces a guy to hold his cock.
1.7k words
4.33
31.1k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Johnson county, Tennessee high school they have the largest welding program in the state of Tennessee.

On the outside the place looks like any other old high school, but it's really a center for vocational education.

The high school has three career academies: computing, welding, and masonry.

Many students who attend the school do so because their parents want them to work with their hands rather than go into college and get a degree that will lead them nowhere.

Jeff wanted to attend the school and his parents were happy that he wanted to work with his hands instead of a fancy college degree. However, that's not the reason he wanted to go to the school. There was a boy at school named Caleb Boudle. Caleb was a few years older than Jeff. He was popular with the girls and the star of the football team.

He had an all-American build; strong arms, broad shoulders, and thick thighs. Caleb also knew how to use his body well on the field. His friends would tell you that when he was angry or excited he turned into a monster. The way he moved his muscles when he walked made Jeff's mouth water just watching him walk down the hallway.

Jeff didn't understand these feelings he had for Caleb. They didn't make sense to him. How could he find another guy attractive. Especially someone so mean to him? It seemed unnatural and wrong. He had never been attracted to a guy before. When he thought about dating guys he couldn't see himself ever doing anything like that. It made him uneasy.

But he still liked looking at Caleb. He would catch glimpses of Caleb's naked body in the locker room or when they practiced for sports together. He would try to look away quickly because he felt guilty about staring, but it wasn't easy. The only time he looked longer was when he saw Caleb jacking off in the shower after practice. He watched as Caleb stroked his big cock until he shot his load all over the shower wall even though he felt guilty about spying on him he replayed it in his head for months.

He always tried to sign up for classes that Caleb was in just to be around him. Sometimes he'd talk to Caleb if they happened to sit by each other during lunch. Mostly he just sat quietly and ate while thinking about the amazing muscles on Caleb's body.

Now, Jeff signed up for a welding class with no interest in welding at all. This is stupid, he thought. Why am I so obsessed with him? I don't even like welding. Jeff, however, like to win the guys with horse around with him. When Jeff was welding, they would come up behind him and slap his ass hard. All the guys thought it was hilarious. They laughed so loud and hard every time they did it. Jeff knew what they were doing and why they were doing it. But he couldn't help smiling inside because he knew it felt good. Especially when Caleb would do it. Caleb was the best at it.

One day after class, Jeff went to the bathroom and Caleb was there about to take a piss. He was wearing overalls with no shirt on underneath. Jeff could see all the definition in his chest and arms. as he looked closer, he realized he wasn't wearing underwear underneath the overalls when he undid one strap the side of his overalls gaped open, and in the shadows, he saw the outline of his penis.

"What are you looking at?" Caleb asked, with a confused angry expression, as he closed the side of his overalls.

"Nothing," Jeff replied innocently.

Caleb looked him up and down for a second then took a step back. "Yeah right, are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna take a piss." Jeff laughed and walked towards the stall trying to play it off cool.

Then Caleb said, "what are you afraid to take a piss next to me?"

"No just figured you wanted privacy," jeff said.

"Don't be a Fag, just use the urinal next to me the toilets broken anyways." Caleb said.

Jeff said, "fine by me." Then approached the urinal and slowly unzipped his overalls sliding out his semi erect penis. Caleb was having a hard time unzipping his overalls. Finally, Caleb said, "fuck it." Then he unbuckle both the straps and his overalls drop down halfway past his ass. Jeff's heart began to race as he tried not to look at his ass but at the same time wanting to stare at his muscular ass covered in light brown hair. Then Jeff glanced quick as he could, but Caleb noticed him and gave him an evil grin and said, "oh shit look at this Faggot staring at my ass." Jeff panicked and said, "I wasn't staring, I was just wondering why you didn't just unzip your overalls to take a piss?"

Caleb smiled and said, "because this fucking zipper is broke so I can't take a piss unless I take my overalls completely off. I haven't been able to get the stupid thing unzipped for two days now!" Jeff said, "That sucks man," and tried to pretend he wasn't turned on.

"Are you a fag?" Caleb said with a strangely soft voice, almost like he wanted him to say yes. "No I'm not a fag," Jeff said. "Oh, well if you say so. That's too bad I was gonna let you hold it if you were." Jeff felt his heart race again as he kept quiet.

After a minute of Jeff and Caleb standing there silently, Jeff said, "you would really let me hold it if I was?"

Caleb looked at him with a puzzled yet sinister expression. "Why, do you wanna feel my cock in your hand Jeff?"

Jeff hesitated for a second and started to stutter. "Uhhh... Ummmmm... I mean yeah...I mean... are you asking me to touch your cock?" Caleb said, "if you want to then give me your hand."

It sounded too easy. Something must be up, he thought. What's going on here? Why is he offering me to hold his dick. Am I missing something here? I should turn him down. And why is he looking at me like that. His eyes are making me uncomfortable. They look dark, almost evil, at the same time innocent and curious.

Caleb reached out his hand from his side of the privacy wall between us and said, "come on, don't you want to know how big my dick is?"

Jeff put his hand out and lightly touched Caleb's hand with his fingers then pulled away nervously.

"Give me... your fucking... hand," Caleb said aggressively yet seductively without breaking eye contact. Jeff is now terrified. He feels like he doesn't have a choice now because he touched his hand. Just slowly places his hand in Caleb hand. Caleb takes Jeff's hand into his own and gently caresses it softly then starts to stroke his thumb along the back of Jeff's hand and down his palm and fingers.

It sends chills through Jeff's entire body.

Caleb says, "look at me now Faggot," then with authority in his voice adds, "don't fucking dare look away..." Jeff slowly looked up at Caleb who had a serious and strange expression on his face. His hand still firmly holding Jeff's and slowly running up and down his fingers. Jeff says, "your scaring me."

"This is what you want isn't it," Caleb said sternly.

Jeff is unable to speak and start panting heavily. Caleb smiles and continues stroking Jeff's hand saying, "do you like feeling my hand touching yours?" Jeff nodded his head slightly.

Caleb says, "keep looking at me." Caleb turned his body towards Jeff, but didn't look down, he was in a trance looking into Caleb's eyes. Jeff's felt something warm and wet slide onto the palm of his hand. His cock was huge and pulsing. He had never felt a man's penis before. It was a lot bigger than he imagined. Then caleb said, "this is what you want isn't it? You like feeling my hard cock against your palm."

Jeff tried to speak but couldn't. His mind went blank. He nods again yes. Caleb smiles, raises his hand up towards Jeff's face, and runs his finger across Jeff's lips seductively and said, "You want to suck my cock, don't you?" Jeff stayed silent, scared to death and desperately hoping that Caleb wasn't tricking him. Caleb whispered in his ear, "don't deny it Faggot. Come on...you know deep down inside you want to do it. Then Caleb shoved two finger in Jeff's mouth. Jeff tasted a faint salty taste. He felt ashamed for being such a Fag. Jeff opened his mouth wider to accommodate the two large fingers.

Caleb whispers, "hmmmm.... you sure are eager aren't you," as he pushes more fingers in deeper.

Jeff reluctantly moaned.

Caleb pushes his fingers in as far as they will go sliding down Jeff's throat until his knuckles hit his tonsils. Caleb pulls his fingers out and slowly slides them down Jeff's chin.

"My God, you actually like that don't you Faggot?" Jeff nods again. Caleb thrusts his hand into Jeff's mouth forcing his tongue to lick his fingers. He holds his hand still in Jeff's mouth and tells him, "be gentle with my fingers little faggot." As he said it he strokes Jeff's tongue with his middle finger and says, "kiss it faggot."

jeff begins kissing the tip of Caleb's index finger while Caleb's cock grows bigger in Jeff's hand. Then Caleb pointed at the bathroom stall and told him to go inside and sit down.

Jeff slowly walked into the restroom. He walks to the stall and sits down on the toilet. Caleb walks in and locks the door behind him. Then Caleb smirks at Jeff and strips off his overalls leaving his rock hard 8-inch cock exposed and dripping precum. His naked body; ripped abs, six pack abs, smooth white skin and gorgeous defined pecs and biceps was exactly what Jeff fantasized about.

Jeff gasped and his breath caught in his throat. His heart raced, his breathing became erratic and he lost control of himself. He licked his lips and drooled a bit. He reached for Caleb's huge dick Caleb slapped it away and said. "You fucked up when you walked in here Jeff. You should have walked away when you had the chance..."