Steamphuck'd Inst. Ch. 01

Story Info
Amatory Attack of the Amok Automaton.
4.4k words
4.76
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Exploits of Lydia Lovage, Lady Adventurer and Inventress

Instalment the First: Amatory Attack of the Amok Automaton

Author's Notes: This is the extended version of a photo-story I wrote (using cosplay photos by someone else, thus the original isn't appropriate for Literotica). If you are interested in seeing the original you can find it on Imagefap by searching my name under Users and going to my galleries, or by a general search of "steampunk" which will produce the "Steamphuck'd" gallery as one of the hits. My galleries there contain a number of other photo-stories on various themes, both SF&F and not.

While I've labeled this the 1st installment (or instalment in the Queen's English) I'm not sure how much more I'll write more along these lines. Producing the appropriate level of purple prose without going too far (not to mention racking my brain for Victorian-style bawdy language) is not nearly as easy as one might think.

Recently returned from her successful solitary overflight of the Himalayas in her newest self-designed high altitude dirigible, during which she dropped a peak-impaling spike surmounted by the Union Jack atop unscaled Mount Everest, Lady Lydia Lovage travels home to her estate after having received the plaudits of both the Royal Society and the Geographical Society at separate well-attended events.

When Lydia stops her open-topped steam-phaeton at the door of her manse she is still dressed in expeditionary attire consisting of a khaki morning coat, white silk blouse, pinstriped gold corset/skirt with a dark protective overskirt, buckled leather calf-boots, and a solar topee. This is not anything like what she had worn for her travels to and over the frigid high plateaux of Tibet, but Norfolk had requested she don this particular outfit for the soiree he'd held in her honor and one simply does not turn down the petition of a Duke. Lithely leaping down from the light vehicle, Lydia raises her goggles and unwinds her protective driving scarf.

"Come along, ManFRIED. It is high time I resume my scientific work," she calls back to her traveling companion. "By using the time provided by those rather tedious award ceremonies to productively cogitate, I have arrived at several new possible inventions that deserve investigation."

The target of Lady Lovage's words climbs down from the back of the carriage. ManFRIED (Man-Facsimile, Ractiocinating Independent Electrovoltaic Domiciliary) is in Lydia's own well-founded opinion one of her best creations, a fully independent automaton that serves as her butler, assistant, and general factotum. ManFRIED had in fact steered Lydia's steam-phaeton from the Lovage estate to London to meet Lydia there, and had not been involved in a single major collision along the way, a triumph in itself.

However, unbeknownst to Lady Lovage it so happens that as ManFRIED was awaiting the rendezvous with his mistress he was approached by an agent of the sinister Count Rasputinoffsky. The Russian reprobate's representative surreptitiously inserted a very special new gear set into the highly-miniaturized Baggage Engine which serves to control the automaton's behavior. But like a venomous asp concealed in an innocent basket of fruit, the nefarious set of instructions as yet lies in wait.

"Bring my bags inside, ManFRIED, but leave them at the foot of the stairs," Lydia instructs. "I shall unpack them later, right now I am simply brimming with eagerness to return to work."

A pair of tiny semaphore flags pop up from the top of the automaton's cranium, which for aesthetic purposes resembles a solar topee (interchangeable with one shaped like a top hat for formal occasions). These wag out a question using a modified nautical alphabet.

"No, no need to fire up the rest of the staff automatons as yet. That will take too long and can wait," Lydia says.

The staff mentioned are earlier efforts of Lydia's and are not nearly as effective nor as multi-purposed as ManFRIED, and banking their fires to build up sufficient steam for them to work properly is a prolonged operation. At the same time the exchange reminds the inventress that she needs to resume her research into methods for giving ManFRIED a voice. The semaphore system is flexible but can take a tediously long time to complete ManFRIED's message, and it also requires her to be looking directly at his head to read each spelled-out word. Admittedly however it is far faster and more compact than her initial attempt at a vociferator, which employed a vast array of wax cylinders with a single word inscribed by stylus on each.

Unlocking and throwing open the door to her manse, Lydia heads for the stairs to her sizable underground laboratory/workshop. She notes with approval that ManFRIED has done a good job in her absence of keeping the boilers topped up and the furnaces fueled, as a loss of power could have had deleterious effects on various of her sensitive instruments. Humming cheerfully to herself Lady Lovage checks the readings on various gauges and dials.

As she progresses through the lab she spots the shrouded form of her hands-free automatic daguerreotype and decides this would be a good time to commemorate her recent triumph by a self-portrait. Removing the device's covering Lydia loads the hopper of the device with the necessary silverized glass plates. As she finishes this and places herself on a stool in front of the inhuman portraitist, ManFRIED descends the stairs and moves to join her.

Lady Lovage looks up from her seated position and smiles. "You wish to be part of the portrait, ManFRIED? Very well, I suppose it could not hurt to have a depiction of myself and my trusty servant. Stand beside me."

Just then the great Steam Clock of the estate strikes the seventh hour. ManFRIED's human-like hands come down to rest on Lydia's shoulders, where he starts pressing down firmly and his grip steadily tightens.

"Restrain yourself, ManFRIED," Lydia murmurs, still smiling at the lens of the daguerreotype as she waits for the mechanism to fire. "Remember, human flesh is delicate, we've gone over that in the past."

Despite Lady Lovage's cautionary words, the automaton's powerful hands do not slacken. Instead they swiftly descend to the lapels of the morning coat the inventress wears and pull sharply in both directions, ripping the garment open and sending the metal button popping off to fly straight at the automated daguerreotype. The latter-named device goes off at this very instant, memorializing the moment of wide-eyed surprise on Lady Lovage's visage.

"ManFRIED, what in the name of Science are you doing?" Lydia acutely inquires, her brows arched.

The mechanical servant does not respond except by restaining Lady Lovage with a tight grasp on her clothing to prevent her rising from her chair. As ManFRIED's armature and sinews are constructed of Lydia's own state-of-the-art steel alloy her subsequent struggles are quite futile.

Having forced the inventress back to a seated posture, ManFRIED's digitary manipulators once more swiftly shift downward and seize the bodice Lady Lovage wears under her coat. This garment too is opened, revealing her pale, shapely bosom. With a click and a bright flash the dagguerreotype records a second image, this one dramatically displaying her bared left breast as well as the small metal baton that pierces her perky nipple. The inventress blushes hotly at the way this particular "secret apparatus" of her own design has been betrayed.

"Oh, my! That is not at all proper behavior for a gentleman, and even less so for a domestic servant!" Lydia squeals as ManFRIED once more prevents her from escaping his relentless molestations, before his hands clutch again at her silk blouse.

"ManFRIED, your actions suggest that you must be overheating," Lydia observes, attempting to reason with the runaway machine. "Case this untoward activity at once so that I may renew the grease on your gear train and dampen your miniaturized boilers! Otherwise I am afraid your internal pressure will become so great as to require you to blow off steam."

None of Lydia's commands, suggestions, or attempts to struggle have any observable effect on the obstreperous automaton. While pinning both of Lady Lovage's wrists in one of his mechanical hands, ManFRIED uses the other to fully open her blouse. Then for good measure the machine begins to tweak each of her nipples, drawing sharp cries of protest from his unwilling victim.

"Really, ManFRIED! This sort of lascivious conduct is not in any way appropriate or within the bounds of the acceptable relationship between a gentlelady and her manservent," Lydia scolds. "I have no idea why you have suddenly developed unfulfilled masculine desires of this sort, but in any event the appropriate venue for expressing them would be one of Doctor Desiree's Pneumatic Pleasuredromes, where I am certain they could provide a suitable Vulcanized Houri for the sort of crude usages you are instead inflicting on your creator and employer!"

If the automaton notices the words of his mistress he most certainly pays them no attention. Rather, his quick mechanical fingers continue their depredations. ManFRIED's next cunning manouevre is to disarray the riding skirt Lady Lovage wears. This reveals the rather exotic manner in which Lydia has neglected to don suitable bloomers beneath the skirt to shield her nethers. This indiscretion makes it simple for the wayward servant to begin fingering Lydia's palace of the physical act of love, in a most direct and blatant manner.

"Oooh! Now that is MOST certainly an act of over-familiarity on your part, ManFRIED!" the inventress protests. "You have not even formally asked me to accompany you to a social occasion where we might become better acquainted before embarking on this extremely intrusive and personal act. Not to mention the fact that in polite society your presumptuous cosseting of such a delicate area would normally be reserved for a couple already engaged to be married, which we most certainly are not!"

Despite her arguments against what the amorous automaton is doing to her, Lady Lovage cannot deny that his ardent touch is provoking a potent reaction of her own. Aside from an increase in the speed of her heartbeat and a need to suppress the impulse to ask ManFRIED to kiss her (quite impossible, as the automaton does not possess lips), Lydia's womanhood is rapidly becoming slippery with Aphrodite's ambrosia, a lubricative response which allows her servant's finely-geared digits to slide deeper into her now-bedewed tunnel of connexion without excessive friction.

"Curse my exquisite somatic sensitivity, as well as my fierce carnal appetites," the inventress gasps. "I just knew these would lead me into trouble one day!"

The rogue retainer continues his deviously diabolical and prurient process of strongly stimulating his moaning mistress' captivated cunny. Ere long the sultry savant is wildly panting in wrongful passion.

"Ohhh, ManFRIED! I must confess this feels perfectly divine," Lydia moans. "I admit that when I designed your superbly-engineered manipulatory mechanism I did not fully comprehend all the uses in which it could be productively employed! Is that a vibratory component I am detecting as part of your erotogenic efforts?"

Indeed, a subtle internal gear-grinding is taking place inside the automaton's limbs, causing the mechanical manservant's hands to oscillate with extreme rapidity. This greatly enhances the stimulation they provide in a way no mere flesh-and-blood lover could replicate.

At this point the helpless inventress succumbs completely and totally to her accoster's originally unwanted attentions. She no longer attempts to avoid ManFRIED's assault but presents her most private areas to the unruly automaton's efforts, solely to increase the peculiar synthesized pleasure she is experiencing. Her freed hands do not try to push the servant away but merely grasp the equipment rack behind her stool tightly as her body shivers and writhes under the ever-increasing erotical stimulation.

"Oh! Ohh! OHHHH, ManFRIED! I believe I am about to spend!" Lydia shrieks.

A sudden gush of love-nectar flows from her grotto and over the automaton's intrusive artificial fingers, proving that Lady Lovage's hypothesis is entirely correct. A flash of light indicates that the daguerreotype has recorded her rubicund and ardent facial expression at this supreme moment.

The hijacked mechanical domestic does not give the unwillingly delighted inventress time to rest or reconsider. Using the brute strength of his steam-powered frame to haul Lady Lovage to her feet, ManFRIED kicks the stool she sat upon aside and faces her about so that she is pressed against the equipment rack that originally provided the backdrop to the daguerreotypic images.

One of the automaton's hands draws Lydia's skirt high, uncovering every bit of her creamy and curvy rump to the laboratory air, which is at this moment even more steamy than usual. Immediately following this, the fingers of ManFRIED's other hand, which are already shining with the slick juices Lady Lovage has instinctively provided to aid in the entry of her Venereal grotto, invade not only the amatory orifice they had previously intruded upon, but obscenely intrude upon Lydia's posterior portal as well!

The inventress gasps loudly in shock and wordless protest as a steely digit enters her interior via a passage that only serves as an exit in most mammals. This recherché foray reminds Lydia of certain exotic activities she participated in on the occasion of a scientific conference a few years back, when after over-imbibing some quite excellent vintage Champagne she had impulsively accepted a male colleague's invitation to join him in his suite and intensively investigate certain aspects of Classical Greek culture, of the sort that are usually left in the original language in translated works to prevent sensitive souls from being overly offended.

There is another click and flash. Lady Lovage blushes prettily at the thought this plate will bear the recorded image of her lovely bent-over derrière showing both her nether openings, each stuffed with a pair of ManFRIED's rubberized digits! "Oh, dear! I loaded the daguerreotype's magazine with a good two dozen silver-coated panes," she pants. "When this ridiculous escapade is over I must remember to destroy each and every one of them!"

ManFRIED withdraws the two fingers plunged up Lydia's ostium tergo in order to transfer them to the front portal, now subjecting his mistress to the experience of having a full four thick vibrating cylinders dilating her tight private purse. As a result Lydia reaches another ecstatic crisis, this one even stronger than her first.

"Though perhaps I should lock the images away somewhere rather than destroying them, purely due to their scientific value," she moans once she has recovered somewhat from this peak

Lady Lovage is yet gathering her wits after her second sensual culmination, ManFRIED seizes her right wrist and drags it upward. At this point Lady Lovage realizes that by chance the equipment rack that happened to be behind the stool on which she sat is in fact the one on which she normally places ManFRIED himself when she needs to work on some aspect of the automaton. The rebel servant quickly fastens Lydia's wrist to one of the cuffs at the top end of the rack, fixtures which normally serve the purpose of keeping ManFRIED stationary when the inventress wishes to adjust his internal mechanism without entirely shutting him down first.

The inventress resumes her struggles to free herself, with the same lack of success as before.

"Well, ManFRIED, this certainly is an ironic reversal of our usual situation. But I hasten to point out that you do not possess any sensibility to pain, unlike I," Lydia notes. "I would call for help if I was not already aware that my laboratory is completely sound-proofed to prevent my neighbors from complaining of the noise when I perform metalwork. Ah, me, hoist by my decorous regard for others once again!"

In Lady Lovage's view, events are now moving in a direction she considerably mislikes. Being machine-dandled was one thing, but if the apparently-addled automaton is allowed to make her totally helpless there is simply no telling what he might accomplish. Lydia therefore makes a desperate grab for the tiny manual control tiller hidden at the back of ManFRIED's head just below the edge of his mock solar topee.

Sadly for her, ManFRIED's many-lensed eyes easily detect the effort and he instantly reacts to distract Lydia from her intention of turning him off. In this case, by using a hand to seize, pinch, and cruelly hoist her left nipple away from her torso, stretching her exquisite breast quite dramatically!

Lydia cries out in distress. "That is NOT why I had the nipple batons installed! They are most certainly not suitable for use as lifting handles," she yelps.

Ignoring her complaints ManFRIED continues to tug on Lydia's perfect left bosom, which efficiently serves to keep his mistress from further attempts at shutting down his operations. While doing this his other hand lifts her left leg so that her creamy thighs part widely and expose her moist Mound of Venus to the automated daguerreotype machine, which very obligingly takes this opportunity to record another highly shameful image.

Having issued this non-verbal warning that resistance would not be tolerated, ManFRIED releases Lady Lovage's nipple. Consumed with relief that her mammary tissue is no longer being coarsely tormented, Lydia is unable to stop her artificial manservant from capturing her free wrist and imprisoning it above her head on the rack in the same fashion as had previously fastened her her right arm.

Having accomplished this task, ManFRIED returns his presumptuous hands to the robust bust of his helpless mistress, where he proceeds to firmly (but now not painfully) manipulate the fleshy globes. As the true reason Lydia had installed twin metallic batons of a special alloy of her own design athwart her areolae was to make her already-sensitive mammary apices even more responsive to prurient provocation, this has the effect of sending the defenseless inventress up the slopes of Cythera toward a visit to the goddess of Joy yet again.

"I must say that ManFRIED is demonstrably doing a better job at this than most of my former beaus," Lydia pants. "Perhaps I should consider more private experimentation along these lines, once I've gotten him back under better control."

While the mammary manipulations continue for some minutes, ManFRIED ceases his ministrations before his mistress reaches her moment of truth. Lydia feels deep disappointment at this lost opportunity and almost begs the automaton to continue before coming to the chagrined realization that it would mean abasing herself before her abuser.

The malfunctioning mechanism's follow-up manouevre is to reposition the rack on which Lydia lies until it is almost horizontal and the demurring damsel rests recumbent. Once this is accomplished Lady Lovage's ankles are seized in the automaton's steely grip and widely parted. Each slim talus is fastened with a cuff to a corner of the rack, so that when ManFRIED is finished the inventress is now completely spread-eagled and exposed. Indeed, the position she is in is one Lydia associates with the most common arrangement used to initiate the act of coitus between man and woman. At first this puzzles the inventress considerably as, having designed and contructed ManFRIED, she is well aware he lacks the necessary masculine protuberance used to achieve carnal knowledge.

ManFRIED still has hands, of course, and it is fingers that re-trespass upon and within Lady Lovage's already dripping reproductive channel. For good measure the automaton's other hand proceeds to demand entry into her oral cavity, compelling her to lick the intrusive digits in a parody of that racy amatory act involving a woman's mouth and said to be popular with the French.

12