Steamphuck'd Inst. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Lovage groans out stifled protests as ManFRIED's fingers are forced deeper past her lips as if searching for her tonsils. Lydia has in fact trained herself to reduce her gag reflex, specifically for use in similar situations. However the automaton's hand is rather larger than the anatomic parts on which she usually performs these actions!

At the same time however ManFRIED's other hand is probing equally deeply between Lydia's other, lower set of lips. These latter digits have also resumed the high-speed oscillatory motions that previously sent the inventress flying off to visit Elysium. Already stirred by the recent breast-play to which she'd been subjected, Lydia is soon once more rising toward union with the Cyprian goddess, and unlike the previous instance this time she achieves it.

"Oh! Ohhh! OHHHHH, ManFRIED, MY LOVE!" Lydia cries out in passion as her pinioned form strains pointlessly against the bondage to which she has been subjected. Though from the point of view of some theoretical listener in the room, only muffled grunts would have been heard to emerge past the automaton's obstructing fingers. The visual aspects of her surrender to the embrace of Eros however is permanently recorded by the dagguereotype.

The randy ravager withdraws his hands, both of which now glisten with a coating of natural secretions provided by the respective orifices they had recently occupied. Lady Lovage sags back against the rack to which she is fastened, her yet half-dressed body limp and slightly damp overall from her exertions. Despite the unasked-for and compulsory nature of her recent travails, Lydia feels deeply sated by the way she has been driven to rapture by ManFRIED three times in relatively short order, not to mention mentally impressed by the automaton's adroitness in amatory artifices.

The mechanical servant moves away from the rack out of Lydia's immediate line of sight. The inventress gathers her scattered wits and tries to think of a way to get out of her imprisonment at the hands of her creation. Sadly she has not come up with any plausibly efficacious plan before ManFRIED returns, this time bearing in his hands a piece of scientific equipment from another part of the laboratory.

Lydia blinks in surprise. "By the blessed memory of Galileo, what do you believe you are doing now, ManFRIED? That is the Etheric Extractor I use for obtaining samples of highly evanescent emanations from energetic substances. I'm not sure what effect placing one of its sample collectors would have on a human subject, but I am certain I do not want to find out through untested experimentation on my own corpus."

The wayward workman pays no more attention to this inquiry of Lady Lovage than he has to any of the other comments and commands issued by his mystified mistress since the incident began. This is of course because ManFRIED continues to be guided by the new set of overarching instructions implanted in his cognitory engine by Rasputinoffsky's agent. Instead the automaton sets down the device and attaches glass bell-type samplers on several of the long segments of tubing leading to the Extractor's mechanism. The mechanism is then activated and ManFRIED places two of these bells firmly onto Lydia's bust, one centered on each nipple.

"Ooooh! Oh my, now that is a MOST unusual sensation!" Lydia whoops at the sensation of the Extractor setting to work on her flesh. The mechanism produces a combination of pulsing, tingling, prickling, and a sort of cold heat where they contact Lydia's skin. In addition of course there is the rhythmic suckling that is the normal operating mode of the Etheric Extractor. Lydia has to admit the experience is both tantalizing and very charming.

"My word, I wonder if this is anything close to what a mother or wet-nurse feels upon giving suck to a child," Lydia muses. "If so, it is no wonder that 'bundle of joy' is another term for an unweaned baby!"

Having tightly seated the extraction cups and tested to make sure they will not come loose no matter how much Lady Lovage should heave or shake her now-heaving bosoms, ManFRIED reaches down and brings up a third adapter of the same type. Lydia looks on this development with trepidation.

"I do so hope you are not planning to apply that one where I suspect you might be intending to apply it," she quavers.

True to his maker's fears, ManFRIED moves the next extraction cup to her Mound of Venus, or more particularly to that exquisitely responsive nub at the top of the labia which is sometimes termed the Pearl of Great Price. The cup is centered on the small but already slightly-engorged nubbin there and the edges sealed against her heated flesh so that the extractive process can commence.

The sensation produced by the device in this new location is the same as that on her nipples, only raised to the Nth degree! Lydia is instantaneously thrown into another yet amatory crisis, this being marked by a wail of rapture forced past her lips. And as soon as this peak passes she feels herself being propelled toward yet another, like a boat caught in a strong current and being swept toward a raging cataract!

Lady Lovage's laboratory is filled with her loud ecstatic cries as wave after wave of intense libidinous exhilaration rush through her body. Meanwhile flashes and clicks from the automated daguerreotype show that the ways in which her fettered form writhes erotically in the tremendous throes of erogenous exaltation are being preserved for posterity.

Fighting to retain some measure of lucidity, Lydia realizes the danger she is in. It is no mere matter of being driven to repeated crests of delight until she loses consciousness, that is the least of her worries. The inventress rapidly calculates that the true problem is that the Etheric Extractor is faithfully performing its function by slowly drawing out incorporeal components from the substance to which it is applied. In this case, Lydia is the substance, and what she suspects it is drawing out of her is her modesty, self-restraint, and sense of decorum.

In short, if allowed to complete its fell work, the Extractor will turn Lydia from a scientific savant and aristocratic lady into some sort of debauched and sybaritic slut! She will become addicted solely to physical acts of pleasure, rather than viewing such pastimes as being entertaining (to be sure) but merely a supplement to the superior delights of technological accomplishment!

Like a levin-bolt it strikes Lydia that this sort of nefarious attempt to remove her as a rival intellectualist could only be the work of her chief nemesis, Count Rasputinoffsky! "Curse you, you despicable Russian cad," Lady Lovage gasps between orgasms. "When I get out of this you may be sure that I will be writing you an extremely nasty letter!"

Far away Count Rasputinoffsky gazes upon the screen of his Visio-Receptor, which is currently tuned to receive aetheric waves transmitted from the lenses of the suborned ManFRIED. As he watches the contorted face of his foe as she writhes and helplessly climaxes again and again, the rascally Russian laughs and twirls his grand mustachio...

For Now, the END

12