All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 41'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
The last sentence, lol

Amazingly engaging story again boss. Its the little moments your characters have that really help make it real, and good. Chambering a round, diving in the water, answering stupid questions, and among all that you still write lots and lots of plot centric sex. Sex that wants to be read, its a talent and I imagine hard work, thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying the series

I have been keeping up with this from the start. I read the first just because it had 'Steampunk' in the title, but I have kept reading because the series is fun to read. Please keep it up.

Powertool79Powertool79over 5 years ago
A sketch book

showing the girls in a head and shoulders close up and full body shot. It would help readers keep up with who is who. Some girls are easy to remember what they look like, for instance Foxy and Ville, others not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Avid Follower

Seriously love this series. Look for it every month. Are we getting another lady pilot?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

Following this story with interest. I find the ladies to be very interesting and the interaction between them is fun and sexy. I can see in my mind's eye the airship and all the girls that crew it. I like where you are taking this story and kinda figure at this time Sarasha might be leaving the ship for the pirate base.

Tom

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightover 5 years ago
Continued haroltry

You have continued this fascinating story line. I would love to read more about the Queen Hannah and more time with each character. The more of this world you can bring out of the magic and science is very fun. Looking forward to more. I do like how you continue to bring the ember born freedom movement in.

PotterfanzPotterfanzover 5 years ago
love the story

I love this story, please keep telling it! The characters have depth and the storyline is realistic! Enjoying the updates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES