All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 43'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad you didn’t disappear forever

And are feeling better!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Welcome back & thank you!

Not sure how often I comment on your stories but they are more than worth it. Amazing storyline, yes story, and also quite telling, amazing sex. I know I've mentioned this before but even with its nearly constant sex scenes I still find myself engrossed in each and every one. Might be from the diverse cast but its almost certainly a praiseworthy execution of skill.

Guessing she's going to go with after, just because. He was also helpful and kind, just sort of a big dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuing with a great story

Great to be able to read another chapter is a great story. Keep em cuming ;-)

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Liddy finally gets what she wants

Having her way with Emma. Or should I say, Liddy gets to have time spending with Emma.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Second reading!

Congrats to Trixie! Sorry I forgot to offer it before, was in a bit of a rush. But yeah Liddy finally getting Emma in... floor... desk? Whatever, getting her in the sack, so to speak. You took a good long while to build the suspense, and establish backstory and a slow eroding of resistance. Very nice, very believable, very delicious.

PS I am a bit curious about a possible political meeting between our girls and 9-12 on the compass. Though if that's not in the cards, whatever you've got planned or figure out will be spectacular I'm sure. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

sorry for the anon, trying to reaccess my profile

new to the story and just spent the last 2 days catching up, damn you gave me square eyes, couldnt put it down

great story, mix of characters and themes .. looking forward to your next installment

jaymck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Scrolled down, accidentally hit 1

Definitely should have been 5. Many apologies! Scrolling a phone can be surprisingly dangerous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
426 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES