Steampunk Harlots Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was stunned and confused, looking at Hannah and then the flyer and back again. The flyer explicitly stated the legality of a brothel on an airship and Hannah certainly looked the part in her dress, but it still seemed unreal to her.

"It's alright," Hannah reassured. "I know getting ambushed with kindness can be disorienting. But if those illegal things you did are anything like what I do - and enjoy - then I have to do something to help."

"You enjoy it?" The woman seemed surprised. "I just did it because I had to. How can you enjoy selling your body to people?"

"Well, to be fair, I was already giving it away for free most nights anyway so it wasn't much of a leap. But I really don't see it as any different than working in any other job. Hired for your body, only it's heavy lifting in a warehouse or using your brain in some kind of desk job. Now, I get that sex leads to pregnancy and that's a family thing, and that makes it more personal conceptually. So I don't judge people for wanting to keep sex a private affair. But who we have sex with is generally a choice, unless you are nobility and things get arranged. So if I can choose to have a husband and have sex with him, why is it so wrong to choose other men before I make any vows? I mean, marriage is essentially an agreement and promise between people in love, why not let the rules be whatever those people want?" Hannah realised she had digressed from the point. "I enjoy it because I see sex differently than most. If you do or don't, that's your choice to make. It's also a lot of fun."

"And so you want to get revenge on the club I worked at?" she asked.

"Well, if it's the one through the park and down that street," Hannah pointed. "Then yes. It was already on my to-do list."

The woman stood up and extended her hand. "Marcy."

Hannah took the hand and shook it as she got to her feet as well. "Hannah."

****

Emma struggled to restrain herself from buying everything in the magic shop. So many books, artefacts, and materials lined the shelves, but she knew she would never be able to carry everything she wanted. She decided to just get what Liddy needed and come back later with others. Her spectral hand made grabbing things easier but it wouldn't carry everything. She felt the eyes of the witch behind the counter on her often, and who smiled every time she glanced over. It amused the old woman to see someone so excited.

Once Emma had put everything she needed on the counter, the witch eyed her up a bit and nodded towards the back of the store. "You might be interested in some special items. Pretty little thing like you. Not often I see a woman dressed like that with so much money to spend on magic."

Emma smiled. "Yeah, I get paid well to be pretty. What kinds of special items?"

The witch led her to the back of the shop and unlocked an armoire to reveal a number of strange looking items. "Not the sort of things amateurs look to buy. This one here might be suited for a woman in pursuit of physical pleasure." She picked up a long piece of silver.

Emma took it and examined it. It looked like short a hook sword, except instead of being flat it was round with no edges. "What does it do?"

"Well, you put the hook part... inside you and then you can use it on another woman and feels like it was the real thing. If you are into other girls like that."

"Well, not me personally so much but all my friends would like it. Though we already have something like this, but it's not magical. Though it looks like this might have trouble staying put. Our other one--"

"This will stay put. That's the magic part. It stays put until you are satisfied," the witch assured her.

"I'll take it. It will see some use on our ship," Emma agreed.

Bundling all her purchases together after paying, Emma left the shop, thankful that she had that sort of money.

She had only gotten a few blocks before she started to get curious though. Ducking into an alleyway, she made sure nobody was looking when she took out the metal hook. Still doubtful it would stay in place, she lifted her dress and dropped her underwear. Then she carefully slid the silver hook inside, surprised to find the metal a warm body temperature rather than the shockingly cold as it should have been. She gave it a tug and closed her eyes as she felt the grip of her hands through the shaft.

Emma looked down to see if letting go would cause it to fall out when she was suddenly stunned at what she saw. It took her a moment to process the absence of the silver artefact. Instead, erect between her legs was the hardened shaft of manhood.

"Oh no no no no." Emma wheezed.

She tugged hard to try and remove it, but her handling either hurt or felt good. Had she not known better, she would have mistaken it for the real thing. Remembering what the witch had said, she suddenly realised the truth of it. Emma tried to force herself to climax with her magic but it simply didn't work. She suddenly realised she was going to need some help and that would involve walking through the city with an engorged manhood between her legs.

Carefully, she manoeuvred it upwards so her dress could conceal it. Her underwear didn't fit anymore as she was suddenly aware the shaft wasn't the only part of a man she had between her legs. The new parts painfully objected to being confined in such a way as she did her best. Emma let out an exasperated groan and then quieted herself so she wouldn't attract attention. Shifting things around as best as she could, she tried to hide, but there was no mistaking the manly bulge beneath her dress. Holding her bags in front of her to cover it, she left the alley and tried to decide where to go. The ship was a very long way away and the witch had said only satisfaction would release it so she wasn't going back to the shop. Emma decided to stick with her plan and went to the printer where Liddy was waiting for her. It was hard even walking, as the dress rubbed against her erect shaft, and the silk stimulated her as it moved with her steps. On top of everything else, the longer she went, the more her low hanging fruit started to hurt.

"No wonder men are always in such a damn hurry!" Emma muttered as she panicked every time she felt a new set of eyes on her. She took the artefact that told her who was looking at her off to ignore the looks she would get any time for being Emberborn or an attractive woman, let alone when she was hiding something so embarrassing.

****

Hannah was happy that the bouncers at the door of the club admitted Marcy. They had exchanged sympathetic nods instead of forcing Hannah to draw the pistol she kept hidden in the rear of her dress.

Inside was a well-furnished bar and lounge where scantily clad women served drinks to men sitting around tables while watching the stage show. As Hannah moved down the stairs of the entryway, the whole room sitting below street level, she was stopped by a patron.

"My dear girl, your dress. I can only imagine the wonders hidden under it." His eyes never once looking to hers.

"Lots of interesting things can be hidden in dresses," Hannah replied with a friendly smile. "But if you want to see what I've got, bring your billfold."

The man took the flyer she handed him and watched as she carried on down towards the stage.

"You must make a fortune," Marcy commented in awe of Hannah.

"Money is icing on the cake for me. I enjoy it. Because I do, I got good at it. Both those things make me confident. And confidence is the key. Watch this." Hannah walked onto the stage after the show ended.

The crowd whistled and hollered as Hannah gave a twirl to show off her long red hair Ving had put into curls earlier.

"Thank you, gentlemen. But I'm not the next act. I don't even work here. I'm actually just here to let you know that this establishment forced one of their own girls onto the street recently because she tried too hard to make enough money to free her sister from slavery. Now, I understand there are laws about selling sex, but--"

Hannah saw the muscle coming onto the stage to remove her. Hannah drew her pistol and the bouncer froze. "I'm not done yet."

She returned her attention to the crowd. "Simply put, you should probably stop punishing people for acting out of desperation and do something about whatever is causing the desperation in the first place. That being said, if you do want to pay for sex, please do so on an airship where it maintains its own laws. Like the one I work on. Starting tomorrow, anyone of you with a fat enough wallet can get this dress off me and enjoy what's barely hidden underneath it."

Hannah tossed the rest of her flyers into the crowd. "There are a lot of different women on board who would love to do what it takes to please you without any oppressive restrictions. Thank you!"

Hannah marched off the stage and took Marcy by the arm up the stairs to leave. She looked back to see the men gathering up and passing around flyers. Hannah knew Liddy would be annoyed at her just tossing them into a crowd, but it was an ideal crowd -- and word of the display would spread quickly.

****

Liddy was annoyed that her flyers needed a reprint after the ink had run on the second batch. It became apparent why the printer was struggling to find business. Her mood switched to slight worry when Emma came running into the shop with a panicked look on her face.

"What's wrong Emma?" she asked, holding the elf by the shoulders and looking at her to see what might be wrong.

"I did something stupid and now I have an emergency," Emma whispered.

"Damn it, Hannah! I -- oh, wait, sorry. Reflex." Liddy paused to gauge her joke on Emma's face, who smiled slightly and calmed down a touch. "Sorry for that. I wanted to see how bad it really was."

"It's a sex emergency. I need it... now," Emma whispered.

Liddy smiled. "Oh, well, that's less of a worry. Did you drink a potion that gets you uncontrollably wet or--" Liddy paused as her hand that had moved between Emma's legs to test her womanhood found something else. She looked at Emma with stunned shock. "No."

"Yes," Emma mumbled.

"No, no, no. It can't be," Liddy felt around some more to make sure she wasn't imagining things.

"Yes!" Emma shouted a whisper. "Can you please take me someplace private? It won't come off unless I get satisfied."

Liddy quickly pulled Emma by the arm into an office she had been offered to wait in while they reprinted the flyer and locked the door. She took the bags Emma was holding and set them down to see the bulge in the middle of Emma's dress. "It looks long... and big!"

"It is!" Emma shouted in a whisper again. "Bigger than it really should be for me, but it hurts so much. At first, it was a dull throb, but the longer it goes, the more it hurts."

Liddy whisked the dress up and saw the lace underwear struggling to restrain something it wasn't meant to contain. "Well, that might be part of the problem." Liddy pulled off the underwear and heard Emma sigh a bit.

"Better but--" Emma got cut off as she felt the shaft pulled out of her dress and suddenly plunged into wet warmth. She looked down to see Liddy's lips locked around the end.

Liddy pulled back, "Feels like the real thing to me. Can you feel it?" She asked before licking its full length.

"Yes I can feel it all and--" Emma muttered a buzzing noise as Liddy got to the tip with her tongue. She felt her toes curl at the intensity of the feeling. "I had no idea."

Liddy had a hard time feeling bad about Emma's situation and felt guilty about it. The manhood looked flawless, its connection to her body was perfect and the skin tasted the same as any other part of the elf. She worked the shaft down her throat quickly and felt the tiny hands on the back of her head urging her on. Liddy reached under her own dress and pulled off the now wet underwear she was wearing.

"This isn't at all how I expected this to happen," Emma muttered as Liddy stood up.

"Can't say I expected this either, but I'm happy to make the best of it." Liddy pushed Emma to the floor and straddled her.

"Really? You think this might work?" Emma asked as he felt her new body part being enveloped by Liddy, who slowly slid herself down on top of it.

"Hopefully not too quickly." Liddy bounced her hips over the elf.

Emma groaned in pleasure and a touch of annoyance, "You are enjoying this way too much. I'm the one who needs to get satisfied."

"Good point," Liddy grinned as she pulled Emma's breasts free from her dress to grip them tightly and tease the nipples.

Emma moaned hard, no longer annoyed at all. She started to move her hips and thrust into Liddy, feeling her flesh all along her shaft moving fast and hard. Returning the favour, she pulled Liddy's breasts free but gripped her arms instead when the pleasure was building. She watched the breasts bounce above her as the face with blonde hair hung over her. She gasped, "Oh, what's--"

Liddy slammed herself down hard, getting Emma as deep into her as possible, and putting her hand over Emma's mouth as she screamed into it. Liddy felt the flow of seed come through the shaft and burst inside her with almost harsh force.

Emma moaned and cried as she too felt the seed pumping through her and into Liddy. Her whole body shuddered until she felt utterly drained. As she finally started to rest, with all the pain gone, she felt something fall out of her. As she pushed Liddy to the side, she saw the silver shaft still buried in Liddy but finally free of her body.

"Looks like it worked," Liddy commented casually.

"That was not at all how I am used to having sex," Emma replied. "I'd rather be the one having a shaft put into me."

"That can be arranged," Liddy pulled the one end of the silver artefact out of herself and hooked the other into her. In moments it shifted into an erect manhood and Liddy finally had what Emma preferred her lovers to have. "The girls on the ship are never going to get any more work done now, are they?"

"Why did you do that?!" Emma gasped.

Liddy slid herself into the elf and shuddered at the strange yet pleasurable sensation. "Just doing what you like the best. How's it feel?"

"So strange, but so good. Like my body is just remembering how its supposed to work." Emma gripped Liddy by the hips to pull her inside again.

"Let me remind it," Liddy lifted Emma off the floor and hooked her arms under her thighs.

Emma was lain on the desk in the office and looked down to see Liddy thrusting into her, the manhood a subtle shade different in the skin colour to match the fairer tone of Liddy. The rapid thrusting didn't last long before Liddy moaned hard and felt her shaft filing Emma with her seed.

Liddy groaned in annoyance. "No, that was over too quick! I wasn't done yet!" She paused. "Oh god, I suddenly feel so guilty over judging so many men now."

****

Hannah walked into the bank with Marcy. "Got a bank book or something?"

Marcy fished a small book out of her bag and handed it to Hannah. "Here."

"Thanks," Hannah said with a friendly smile.

They waited in line for a teller to be free, collecting looks from anyone whose vision they passed into. When one was free, they walked up to the desk. Metal bars separated them from each other, save for a small slot where they met the desk to exchange papers.

"Hello. How may I help you?" the teller asked, trying to remain professional as he blushed, while occasionally glancing at Hannah's bust.

"My friend here has had some trouble withdrawing her funds. I was hoping you could rectify this for me." Hannah passed the book through the slot.

The man inspected the book for a moment, looking at Marcy before looking at Hannah's breasts again. Then he left to go into the back where he could verify the account. When he returned he handed the book back. "This account has been closed. There are no funds to withdraw."

Hannah inspected the last entry in the book, "Not according to this. Since you didn't deny the authenticity of the book, I can only assume you have made a mistake. Do you not mark bank books of accounts that are closed?"

"The account has been closed, ma'am." he repeated.

"Prove it." Hannah fired back. "Either show me where you marked in this book where the funds were withdrawn by the owner of the account or provide me with the documentation concerning the closing of the account."

"I have nothing to show you or the whore." The man almost spat.

Hannah was officially done. "Firstly, I am a far bigger whore than she could ever be. Though I do prefer the term harlot. Secondly, unless you provide us with proper documentation I will have you and this establishment charged with theft."

The man caught off guard by her response, recovered quickly. "Nobody is going to follow up on those charges."

"They will if I scream robbery," Hannah countered.

"A hysterical woman screaming alone in a bank is not something the city guard will bother with." He sneered.

"You know what, you are absolutely right." Hannah agreed as she pulled out her gun and fired three rounds into the ceiling. "Robbery!!" she screamed.

People both inside the bank and out started to scream and flee.

"See, it's the gunshots that really sell it," Hannah commented playfully, gesturing with her pistol before putting it away.

The teller was crouched behind the desk when two guards came in. They looked ready for a fight until they saw Hannah and Marcy standing, waiting. Not seeing any danger, they came closer to the women.

"Ladies, we heard people screaming about a robbery as they fled the bank."

"Yes!" Hannah shouted, gesturing at the teller who was peaking over the edge of the counter. "This thief has stolen my friend's money and refused to return it."

Before the guard could form a response, his partner tapped him on the shoulder and pointed upwards. There they could all see the three bullet holes in the plaster. The guard coughed to cover a laugh and his grin. He extended his hand, palm up, and beckoned to Hannah who placed her pistol in his palm. He looked at it, then back at her.

"And here I thought only the old men had stories to tell. This will be a good one." He turned to the teller. "Is there a reason you stole this woman's money?"

The teller was stunned that the guard wasn't taking his side. Pointing at Marcy, he exclaimed. "She's a criminal!"

The guard looked at Marcy, who pulled a paper out of her bag and handed it to him. "The book?" He pointed at the bank book Hannah was holding. Once Hannah had given it to him, he looked at both items. "Looks here like she owes the north duke some money."

"Wait," Hannah interrupted. "North?"

"Oh, first time in the city?" The guard smiled at Hannah. "We have two dukes, both have the same family name and so we just call them North and West. The city is on an angle, they couldn't agree on compass points. Long story."

Hannah gave her head a shake, sending a jiggle through her bust that the guard appreciated.

"So it looks like this woman has the funds to cover her fine, but you aren't releasing them. That is indeed theft, but more accurately, theft from the duke. Today is a good day for me. Meeting a lovely woman, getting a humorous story, and a major arrest of anyone involved in theft from nobility. It's going to get me a nice fat promotion."

"Wait!" The teller screamed. "Let me get the... woman... her funds. Let that be the end of it." He ran off before anyone could stop him.

The guard handed the pistol back to Hannah. "Zack."

"Hannah," she replied.

The teller returned with the money, put it in a bag, and took the book from the guard to mark it closed on each page. He passed both through the slot and backed away from the counter with his hands up in surrender.

Hannah curtsied politely and left the bank with Marcy and the guards behind them. "So, no promotion then?" She asked once they were outside.