All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 46'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Back home again

Liddy, Hannah, and Mari return to their old stomping grounds -- in preparation of a little sex and stomping of their own. I can see it now. Hannah Imperatrix!

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Long live the Queen

Hannah is a Queen right? I'm not misremembering that point. She got tricked into it cause she was too busy being bored or getting laid right? Either way, loved the chapter as usual, and all that back and forth before we knew Gregory's name is awesome. It was sooo tense, and then, once you knew, it was just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't end it too quickly

Don't end it too quickly, I e joy reading about the girls and their adventures bboth sexual and non. Story has been kickass so far.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I won't end anything quickly, but I had to change the tone to feel like a faster pace. Lots of things are coming together, it's so exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES