Steamroom Fun

Story Info
Good times at my favorite bathhouse.
1.6k words
4.64
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe my purpose in life has been to worship cock. From my early 20's when I saw my first hard cock I was hooked. I loved Penthouse magazine but it wasn't the amazing boobs and sweet cunts that spoke to me. I was drawn to the beautiful hard cocks. I dreamed of hard cocks, all sizes, shapes and colors in me, my mouth, my hands, and my craving ass. I also couldn't wait for those cocks filling my holes to load me with cum. My desires, no, my need, was to be filled and covered in cum. I couldn't look at a man without thinking about his cock, wondering what it would look like, feel like in me, filling me, fucking me, and rewarding me with massive amounts of cum. I am a proud submissive cum slut bottom. I love being watched and being taken by man after man that watches me in action.

After too many years of dreams and fantasy it was time to take things in hand and experience my first cock. I had read many stories about bathhouses, the anonymous sex, cocks of all kind available to suck and to fuck me. In my mid 30's I had my first experience at a bathhouse in Washington, DC. It was all I had hoped for and more. It was the beginning of a life-long addiction to cock and cum.

I travelled frequently for business. It became my habit to check the phone book when I got settled into my hotel room. Some larger cities had weekly newspapers that had lots of ads for adult entertainment. I would begin my search for listings of adult bookstores and theaters and of course bathhouses or saunas. After finding a desired facilityI would hop in the bathroom and clean myself well for an evening of lust and fucking.

One of my favorite cities was Phoenix. As I recall, the bathhouse was amazing. It had everything a horny bottom like me could want. I would always get a private room, just in case, but there was lots of public play areas, which I love. I love being watched while I'm on my knees with my mouth full or on my back with my ass being plowed. There were lots of cubby places throughout with dark areas. There was a glory hole maze, video room playing the latest x rated gay films, a room with a sling and fuck bench, open gang showers, and my favorite the steam room.

I jump in the shower for a quick rinse and then head to the steam room. I enter, it's a bit dark so my eyes need a few minutes to adjust. I hear before I see. Someone is receiving a royal fucking while others are being sucked. Lucky me, it's relatively crowded. As my eyes adjust I see two younger men at the area at the end of the steam room fucking. My cock twitches and begins to grow with anticipation on what I'll be doing tonight.

I take a place on the lowest bench next to a fellow with a massive erection he is stroking. I look in his direction and touch his leg. My eyes were riveted on his amazing manhood. He watches me gaze for a few minutes before he places a hand behind my head and pulls me toward his crotch. I quiver with anticipation of having his beautiful cock in my mouth and down my throat and moan like the slut that I am. I slide from the bench and fall to my knees between his muscular legs. He's been in the steam for a while because his sexy body is covered in sweat. I look up, he is beautiful, near perfection a a specimen of a man. I must honor him, worship him, by pleasuring him.

His hand guide me to the tip of his cock. I open ready for whatever he desires. He releases me and leaves it to me to begin this dance. I lightly kiss the mushroom head of this monster. I take my tongue and swirl it around the crown. He is salty from his sweat. I relish this taste and all of the tastes that I'm about to encounter. I begin to take more and more of him into my mouth, slowly, with pressure and slight sucking. He moans and I know that I'm proceeding as he would enjoy. As I took more of him I found that I was adjusting to his size. He was deeper and deeper finally into my throat until my nose was against his abdomen. With that I began to increase my pace causing him to moan again and again. I feel him spasm. I can taste his delicious pre-cum.

I think, not yet my friend and allow his cock to fall from my mouth. I notice that we have a full bench. There are men on either side of us stroking their cocks as I do my performance. I take each of their cocks in my hands and stroke them. In front of me, I move my head lower so I can suck each of those magnificent balls. More moans from my friend.

I feel hands on my bottom. I'm now quite sweaty too. Suddenly his stroking hands are replaced by the probing of my hole with a finger and then two. I am being finger fucked as I'm sucking my friend's balls. He is lost somewhere between hornyness and pleasure. He tugs on my hair, places his hands on my face and guides me back to his cock. He is ready and in control. He thrusts deep into my throat, about pulls all of the way out, and thrusts deep again and again.

With a cock in each hand and a cock fucking my face I'm reminded that my ass is receiving a full treatment as well. The fingers have been replaced by a cock. He is rubbing up and down between my cheeks teasing and taunting me. I push back trying to impale myself on his steel hard rod. My mouth is full so I can't beg to be fucked but I can't wait any longer. I need a cock in my ass, fucking me deep and hard. Take it. Fuck me. I don't care. I need you inside me my brain and body were screaming. Finally, he places both hands on my hips, positions he head of his cock against my hole and thrusts in. He hits bottom on his first thrust. Thank god for all of the sweat running down by body and over the crack of my ass to lubricate us.

The sound of his body slapping against my ass fills the steam room. We are drenched in sweat as I take the fucking like the cock and cum craving slut that I am. It seems like many minutes have passed since I started receiving the glorious face fucking started. It won't be long before I am rewarded as I feel him become even harder and thrusting with an unstoppable urgency. He becomes vocal with "of fuck, oh fuck, oh my god how fucking amazing. My mouth and throat are filled. He continues with rope after rope of delicious cum. I make an effort to take every last drop. He pulls from my mouth and begins to paint my face with the last of his cum. I feel the cocks in my hands being removed.

I turn to my right to see that I am about to receive more cum in my mouth and on my face. I am now unable to see for all of the cum on my face. My mouth is open and my tongue is out to receive as much as I can swallow. As he finishes my hair is pulled and my head turned to the other side. This man too is ready to shoot and covers me with more cum. I was in ecstasy. My head was spinning from the absolute pleasure Never had I had so much of that thick, sticky liquid in me and on me in such a short time and I loved. This was amazing. I felt so submissive.

It's not over yet. My ass is being pounded. My mouth is now open and I beg him to fuck me harder and deeper. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, again and again. He is holding onto my hips and going balls deep with every stroke. I don't know if it was the heat, the sounds and site of sex, the taste of the cum but it takes me over the top. My cock spasms and I feel like I have buckets of cum flowing from me. The fucker behind me follows quickly. His body trembles. He is in me, deep, not moving other than the twitching of his cock filling me deep with spasm after spasm. I can feel each shot against my insides. He collapses against me for a few minutes. We are both drained.

As we begin to untangle from each other we receive a standing ovation from the others in the room. Well done. Exhausted and unable to see I am lead to the showers. As the water begins to flow I am finally able to see again. I am surrounded by four beautiful men, my partners in crime. We soap and clean each other. Never have I seen four more beautiful cocks. We dry off and I ask them to come back to my room. We head down the hallway and enter the room. What happens next is material of another story.