All Comments on 'Steamy Camp Shower'

by MyWifeisFun4Me

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
usaretusaret24 days ago

Not my cuppa.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Good story, but unfulfilling for all. I fucked my BIL in the hot tub at a resort. We had flirted for years, and we found ourselves alone in the tub late at night while our spouses were playing scrabble in our room. It was the most thrilling fuck I have ever enjoyed, and it being taboo piled on the titillating intrigue and overwhelming pleasure. You should have let Kathy fuck Paul to a mind numbing orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

My friend Darren and I have been going camping together since high school. We both married girls who love the outdoors and love camping. The four of us have taken some great trips. One night we were backcountry camping in the Sawtooth mountains when a storm hit. Their tent was trashed and they were getting wet so we told them to climb in ours. It’s not a big tent so we were all a bit bunched up. Us guys on the outside with the girls in between. My dick was tucked between my wife’s butt cheeks and we drifted off to sleep. A bit later I felt her pressing her ass harder into me. As I was waking up I heard whispering and kissing. I realized my wife and Darrens wife, Penny, were making out. My hand moved from Cindy’s hip to her tits, only to find Penny’s hand already there. I slid my dick in my wife and fucked her as they continued kissing. At one point I heard Penny say, “ yes, fuck me good baby” and realized both me and Darren were fucking our wives at the same time. After a bit of rolling around I found myself inside of his wife and he in mine. Camping trips are so much more fun now!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Not fleshed out enough as to what Paul did and the other didn't

LucieLou007LucieLou00722 days ago

Wow such a hot story loved reading that :D

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Yeah, that's called cheating. No discussion and no reciprocity, yeah that's love! NOT!!! Not sure what the excitement was about.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Squirt

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 days ago

hope there is reciprication

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyWifeisFun4Me@MyWifeisFun4Me
Hi all, I have been married to the love of my life for over 20 years and she is the object of my desire in all my fantasies. Over the years we have had a handful of sexy more-than-monogamous encounters, which excite me to this day and serve as the catalyst for most of my writi...