Steamy Encounter

Story Info
A chance encounter in the steam room leads to steamy encounter.
1.6k words
4.6
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, I've been adjusting my gym schedule to go a bit later than usual. This change has proven beneficial as I've noticed a decrease in the crowd. Additionally, I now have the chance to enjoy the steam room after my workout. This revised timing allows me to take my time, without feeling rushed to return to work or get back home, giving me ample opportunity to relax and lounge around.

I have read some of the sexual experiences in the steam room from other men and often fantasize about having an encounter while I unwind from my workout. Tonight, I went to the steam room after my work out and found it empty as usual. I practice a routine to be prepared in case the chance to hookup with someone arises. It seems a little silly, but I like the fantasy. Part of my routine entails creating certain signals to let someone know I'm ready to play. I make certain that I wear only a towel and that I can easily let my cock become exposed.

To be able to do this, I make certain that my towel can be loosened and opened. This exercise of positioning my towel and practicing the subtle exposure of my cock usually leaves me a bit aroused. After about five minutes of imagining how an encounter would go down, a good looking guy about my age entered the steam room. This isn't unusual, but he immediately struck up a conversation. This was good sign #1.

He asked me if he could add some steam to the room and I told him it was cool. He took a sponge off of the steam sensor, filled it with water from the shower and squeezed it over the sensor. soon the room began to fill with heavy steam. I had never seen how one uses the mystery sponge to get the system to add steam. We talked about the steam room for a bit and then began talking about normal every day things. What do you do for a living? How long have you lived here?, etc.

I started to rub my cock through my towel a couple of times to test the waters. He did the same and I noticed that he had pulled his towel up a bit. I could just begin to see the tip of his cock. Good sign #2. The room had become incredibly steamy at this point, which promted a discussion on ways to cool down. In response, he stood up and made his way to the shower. He removed his towel and enjoyed a refreshing shower for a short while. The entire time, he kept his back to me and it seemed pretty normal. However, I was able to see that he had a semi-erection.

By this time, I had been in the steam room for about 15 minutes and I felt like my head was going to explode (and not in a good way). I moved to the shower, dropped my towel and showered off. Doing this had my heart pounding out of my chest. It felt good, but the quick change from hot to cold left me a bit woozy. This process went on for a bit. We'd talk, shower off and then talk some more. Finally, while showering off, I turned around to face him and rinsed my cock while making eye contact. The rush of the cool water and the fear/excitement left me about to pass out.

My body couldn't take much more of the steam and my new friend had checked off all the boxes for a willing partner. The good signs all pointed to good times. At this point I got more bold with my signals. I completely opened my towel while staring at his cock. I looked at his face and he was now staring at mine. I took this opportunity to begin stroking my cock to seal the deal. "You have a nice cock", he said.

I looked at him and said, "Thank you, so do you." "Too forward?" he asked. "Not at all", I replied. He got up and moved to sit next to me. He reached over and began to stroke my cock and I his. We performed this act on each other for a few minutes, but I had to finish my fantasy. I looked at him and said, "Tap my head if anyone is coming in." I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth.

Usually, I'm quite reserved, but my desire for this experience was so intense that it pushed me to step out of my comfort zone. I had anticipated that if I made it this far, that I could possibly get a mutual hand job out of the experience. I was not only stroking this man, but sucking his cock as deeply as I could. He was uncut, a fact that I found insanely erotic. He also had a piercing in his cock, a fact that I was unsure about at first but grew to like the longer it was in my mouth. I sucked on the head of his dick and flicked his ring with my tongue. I was nervous that we didn't have long so I began to deep throat him. As I got to the tip, I paused and jacked him off a bit.

I took my left hand and began to play with his balls. I suddenly realized that, other than his head, there was not a hair on him. I pulled his cock up and began to suck one of his clean balls into my mouth. Suddenly, I felt him tap me on the back of the head. "Get up, quick.", he said.

Quickly, I jumped back to my seat and did my best to restore my towel. We were sitting way too close to each other and I'm sure the new addition to the steam room was suspicious of what was going on. I tried my best to stay in the steam room as long as I could, but I had been in for over half an hour and was nearing a breaking point. My new friend made conversation with the new addition to try and break the tension, but I had to escape the steam. I made a quick good by and hit the shower.

When I finished and exited, he was at the end of the row of showers and gestured for me to come in with him. The gym was an upscale facility, complete with showers that feature floor-to-ceiling frosted glass doors, adding a touch of elegance and privacy. As I made my way to his shower, he disappeared inside. I made a quick check to see if anyone was around and slipped inside.

I entered the shower room to find my handsome stranger stroking his cock. He moved to me and began to kiss me deeply. While his tongue explored my mouth, his hands found my rock hard cock. He slowly strocked my cock while he continued to kiss me. His mouth moved to the side of my head as he kissed and bit my neck. He leaned in close and whispered softly in my ear, "I believe it's my turn now."

He moved me to sit at the dressing bench and neeled between my legs. He took my cock into his mouth and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs that I've ever had. His pace quickened and soon I was spurting my cum into his warm mouth.

Once I completed filling his mouth, he swiftly had me stand up and face the wall. With his left hand firmly placed on the back of my neck, he gently pressed me towards the wall, while his right hand pulled my hips closer to him. As a result, I found myself bending over at the waist. He used his left hand to massage my neck and back while his right had began to explore my hole. He covered his finger in saliva and slowly inserted it into me.

After readying my ass to take his cock, he covered his cock in saliva and slowly slid it into me. With his hands on each of my hips, he pulled my ass in to him in a slow rythym. At first, there wasn't a lot of lubricant and he had a little difficulty. Every once in a while, he would pull his cock out and spit into me. Soon, he was silding in and out of me easily. He continued to fuck me this way for several minutes.

Even though it was late at the gym, I could hear other men moving around the shower room. I found it very erotic to hear them showering and chatting while they got dressed. The sound of them so close to us mixed with the quiet slap of his thighs on my ass was turning me on. My cock soon found new stamina and I had regained my erection. He moved his right hand to my cock and began to jerk me off while he fucked me. I felt his pace quicken and his hips thrust deeper and deeper into me. He pushed hard into my ass one last time as he emptied his balls into my ass.

Once he was done he pulled me close to him and began to furiously jerk me off. within a few minutes I felt the pressure build in between my legs and I came a second time. He turned me around to face him and kissed me deeply. With no warning, he suddenly grabbed his towel and disappeared. I took the opportunity to have a second shower. Once I was done, I dressed quickly and looked all over the gym for my new friend but I couldn't find him. I left the gym a little sad that I wasn't able to find him but elated at the experience.