Steamy Girl

Story Info
A young man is coerced by the Steam comiket games sale girl.
959 words
4.43
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somdola
somdola
23 Followers

I saw her standing there, garb in a flowery pink yukata, the cascade of fireworks dousing her in flashes of green and purple. She was awestruck by the light show, but she must have caught me in the corner of her eye. She turned to me and smiled, curling a finger into her long black hair. On her head was a shiny silver ornament, shaped like a piston in a rotor that generated steam.

"Hey. You made it to the festival... I'm so happy you're here."

She spoke with a fake eastern accent, which was odd considering she was clearly a western woman.

"Anything caught your eye? One Way Heroics? La Mulana?"

She was talking of course about what they were selling in the booths nearby. Oh, man—I should have known. She here to promote the otaku shovelware they're selling to all the guys drifting through here from the anime forum nearby inbetween stuffing pocky in their mouths.

"Nah... Not really into that kind of thing."

"O-oh... Well, maybe you'd like eXceed or Touhou? We're getting that in stock today!" she said, clasping her hands together and looking at me with sparkling hopeful eyes.

I sighed and shook my head. "I gotta get going."

"Wait!" She grabbed my sleeve and tugged my arm, her expression suddenly turning desperate. "Uhm.. uhm..." Her grip tightened and her eyes darted around my face, embarrassed to look into mine. "Please take a look before you go?"

I gave a weak smile and chuckled. The way she begged made me feel a little sorry for her. Would she be punished if she didn't make a sale?

"Alright," I agreed, "let's see it."

She put on a relieved smile but she didn't loosen her grip, rather she entwined her arm with mine and pulled me closer.

I thought she would lead me to one of the booths to see some of the cheap outdated shit they had leftover from years prior at these events, as they're completely disconnected from the actual summer doujin games festivals that happen in Japan, but instead she took me to a secluded spot behind one of the booths. I shot her a confused look, and she wordlessly pushed me against the steel fencing behind.

"What are you—?!"

I was interrupted as she pressed her lips against mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. The slick muscle probed me, rubbed against me, tasted me. I shuddered, the strength to resist her leaving me, her invasion overwhelming my thoughts. As she lashed me with her tongue I noticed a hot, wet vapor trailing into the air where our mouths met. Was she emitting steam?

She ran her hands down my body, her fingers trailing over my shirt and teasing my skin. She unbuttoned my pants and slid my boxers out of the way—and I saw hunger in her eyes as my pulsing, turgid cock fell into her face.

"Please..." she whispered, the wet smoke coming from her mouth floating over my most sensitive part, "please buy my games. I'll do anything..."

Her voice hung on the last word as her extended her dripping wet tongue agonizingly close to my shaft. I could feel the heat radiating from her. I quickly shifted my gaze from the panting girl in heat between my legs to around the booth—we were not well hidden. If someone had just looked the fence, they would have seen us.

Her tongue slid from the base of me to the tip, and she lapped up the wetness dripping from my organ, greedily licking at the hole for more. I ached in arousal as she pressed her lips against the head, a wet teasing kiss, and sucked gently, her tenderness slow and cruel. Her eyes were locked with mine, watching my every reaction, gazing the sweet pain she instilled in me.

"Please...? Just one game...?" she crooned.

I hung on each siren note of her voice. The sound of her turned my brain to mush and I could only hazily nod, completely under her power. She smiled wide and slid her lips over me, swallowing my length inch my inch until I could feel the back of her throat, hot and velvety, with my tip. She had no gag reflex, she seemed to have completely trained it away. She moved back again, her lips sucking on me with a vacuum-like force that gave me white hot flashes of agonizing ecstasy. Her pace quickened and I felt my body convulse—I gripped her head and pulled her hair, holding on for dear life. She abused me with her throat, trying to swallow me deeper inside with each motion. As I felt myself nearing the brink and my muscle begin to pump, she backed off and I felt the cool night breeze hit my saliva-soaked dick, freezing in comparison to her mouth.

She smiled a wicked smile and ran her tongue slowly up its length.

"So? Promise you'll buy some games?" she pressed as she squeezed the base of me. Her skin was so soft, but her orgasm-denying grip was painfully tight. I was under her spell.

"Y-yes... Please..." I begged, my body teetering on the edge of heaven and hell.

"Good boy," she giggled, and closed her lips around my cockhead.

She sucked on me violently, pumping up and down with excruciating suction. It was too much for me to resist, and in a matter of seconds I exploded into her mouth and onto her face, streams of white painting her features. I gasped for air, the force of the eruption stealing the energy from me. She licked her lips and swallowed, puffs of steam escaping her mouth.

Afterward, I ended up buying half the catalog. I don't even like doujin games.

somdola
somdola
23 Followers