Steamy Gym Sauna Session Ch. 05

Story Info
Dealing with the drug side effects after the hot chaos.
4.3k words
4.35
3.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana's head was pounding as she awoke, her vision blurry and limbs heavy. The effects of whatever drugs Matt had given them still flooded her system, making her head spin. As her vision slowly came into focus, she saw Matt and Nora lying unconscious beside her, their naked bodies tangled together.

Ariana shook her head, trying to clear the haze from her mind. She felt sick, her stomach churning as memories of the depraved sex acts they'd all engaged in came rushing back. She tried to sit up but her body felt weak, trembling from exhaustion and the after-effects of the powerful drug cocktail.

Looking over at Nora, Ariana could see her sister was still breathing but very shallowly. She seemed pale, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Ariana dragged herself over to check on Matt and found him in a similar state - alive but only barely, his breathing dangerously slow.

Ariana took some deep breaths, trying to calm her rolling stomach. She knew she had to get out of there and find Mike. As the gym manager, he must have some kind of antidote in case something went wrong with the drug. She looked over at Nora and Matt again - they were still unconscious but breathing. Ariana had no idea how much of the supplement any of them had ingested at this point. She wasn't even sure what was in the drug cocktail swimming through her system right now.

Slowly, Ariana dragged herself to her feet, holding onto the wall for support. Her head spun and her legs felt like jelly but she pushed herself forward through sheer willpower. She managed to make it to the sink where she splashed some cold water on her face, which made her feel slightly more coherent.

Ariana grabbed the first clothes she could find, pulling on a t-shirt and shorts from the messy bedroom floor. Her limbs still felt weak and shaky as she moved, but the cold water had helped clear her head slightly. She knew she had to get to Mike right away for an antidote before it was too late.

Leaning heavily on the walls, Ariana made her way to the front door. She almost collapsed several times, her legs threatening to give out beneath her. But she forced herself onward through unwavering determination.

Finally, Ariana made it outside into the fresh air. She blinked against the sunlight, feeling nauseous. Stumbling over to her car, she fumbled for several minutes trying to get the key in the ignition with her trembling hands.

When the engine finally turned over, Ariana peeled out of the driveway, tires squealing as she raced towards the gym. She drove recklessly fast, weaving between cars, desperate to get to Mike as soon as possible. The world seemed to spin around her but she gripped the wheel tight, singularly focused on her goal.

After what felt like an eternity, Ariana pulled up outside the gym building.

Ariana stumbled through the front doors of the gym, struggling to remain upright as she made her way towards Mike's office. Her body still felt weak and shaky from whatever concoction of drugs Matt had given her and Nora. She had to pause several times, leaning against the wall and taking deep breaths as the world seemed to spin around her.

Finally, Ariana reached Mike's office door. She pounded her fist against it frantically. "Mike! Open up!" she shouted, her words slightly slurred.

After a few agonizing moments, the door swung open.

Mike opened the door, an annoyed expression on his face.

"What do you want?" he asked gruffly.

Ariana stumbled into his office, clutching the edge of his desk for support.

"You have to help me," she pleaded, her words still slightly slurred. "That supplement you gave us...something's wrong. My sister and I took too much, I think. We need an antidote."

Mike let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes. "Look, there is no antidote for that stuff. It's just something to rev you up before a workout, that's all. The effects will wear off eventually."

Ariana shook her head in confusion. "But we can barely move or stay conscious. My sister is unconscious right now...we need something to counteract the effects quicker."

"Well that's your own damn fault for taking too much," Mike snorted derisively. "Only supposed to take a little bit at a time. There's nothing I can give you to sober you up quick. You'll just have to let it work its way out of your system."

Tears of frustration welled up in Ariana's eyes. "Please...there must be something you can do to help. We didn't know any better."

Mike just shrugged. "Only thing you can really do is take very small doses of the supplement periodically to gradually get your body used to the effects again. Going cold turkey might be too much of a shock to your system after taking so much."

Ariana stared at Mike in disbelief. Was he really suggesting she take more of the dangerous supplement that had caused this whole mess?

"What? No, I don't want any more of that stuff!" she protested. "I just need something to counteract the effects before my sister gets worse."

"Look, a little bit more will level you out, trust me," Mike insisted. "Your body got too big a shock going from nothing to a huge dose. You need to taper it off slowly."

Before she could react, Mike had opened a bottle and poured some of the sinister looking liquid into a cup for her.

"Here, just drink this small amount, it will help," he said, holding the cup out towards her.

Ariana hesitated, repulsed by the thought of taking more of the vile concoction. But her body did still feel incredibly weak and unstable. If a small dose would stabilize the effects and buy her more time to get Nora proper medical attention, maybe she had no choice.

Reluctantly, Ariana took the cup from Mike's hand and stared down at the contents. Then, closing her eyes, she quickly swallowed the small amount of liquid, trying to ignore the sweet taste.

Ariana stood still for several long moments, waiting to feel the effects of the additional dose Mike had given her. At first she felt nothing, and a spike of anger and frustration went through her that he had tricked her into taking more of the tainted substance.

But then, gradually, she noticed a warmth spreading through her limbs, her head clearing a bit. She blinked a few times as she realized her balance and coordination seemed to be coming back. Her legs still felt a little shaky, but no longer like limp noodles about to give out at any moment.

Ariana turned to Mike with a mix of skepticism and surprise. "I...actually am feeling a bit better," she admitted reluctantly.

Mike gave her a smug, knowing look. "See? I told you a little more would level you out."

As much as she hated to agree with him after the mess he'd gotten her into, Ariana did have to admit she felt more clear-headed and steady than before.

"I still don't fully trust you," she said, glaring at him. "You're the one who gave us this stuff in the first place without proper warning. But...thank you for giving me something to counteract the effects for now."

Mike held up his hands. "Hey, don't blame me for any of you taking way more than recommended. I was just trying to offer a helpful supplement, not get anybody in trouble."

Ariana bit her tongue to keep from yelling at him about his irresponsible actions. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't waste time arguing now.

"I need to get back to my sister and Matt," she said urgently. "They're still unconscious and I have no idea if this is doing permanent damage."

Mike shrugged again casually. "They probably just need a little boost like you did. I can give you some more doses for them."

"I'll give you more doses, but it's gonna cost you," Mike said, eying Ariana lasciviously.

Ariana recoiled in disgust. "Are you serious? You expect me to pay you for a mess you caused in the first place?"

"Hey, that stuff isn't cheap you know," Mike replied defensively. "And clearly you need more of it pretty badly. So what's it gonna be?"

Ariana hesitated, conflicting emotions warring within her. On one hand, she desperately needed Mike's help to save Nora and Matt. But on the other, she hated the idea of giving in to his crude demands.

After a few moments of tense silence, Ariana finally spoke. "Fine. I'll do whatever you want, just please give me more of the supplement to help them," she said bitterly.

A lascivious grin spread over Mike's face. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-erect cock.

"Get to work then," he ordered.

Reluctantly, Ariana sank to her knees in front of him. She took his rapidly hardening shaft in her hand and began stroking up and down. Mike grunted in pleasure as Ariana leaned in and flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock.

Slowly she took him into her mouth, trying not to gag as his thick length hit the back of her throat. Bobbing her head, she sucked Mike's cock while he grabbed her hair and pumped his hips.

"Yeah, just like that," Mike groaned. "You give good head for an uptight bitch."

Ariana continued sucking Mike's cock, trying to satisfy his desires so he would give her more of the supplement. As much as she hated giving in to his demands, her sister's life was at stake.

Mike grinned down at Ariana. "You know, your sister was in here begging and sucking my dick just like you to get more of this stuff," he taunted crudely. "Seems it really turns you family into a bunch of desperate little sluts."

Ariana felt a flash of anger at the thought of Mike taking advantage of Nora's vulnerable state. But to her dismay, the imagery he described also sent a wave of unwanted arousal through her still drug-affected body.

She could feel her pussy getting wet as she pictured Nora on her knees eagerly sucking Mike's cock, just as she was now. The small dose of supplement Mike had just given her was lowering her inhibitions, much as she tried to fight it.

"Fuck, keep sucking it just like that," Mike groaned, oblivious to Ariana's inner turmoil. He continued spewing degrading comments, clearly getting off on dominating her.

Ariana focused on making Mike cum as quickly as possible, no matter how much his words revolted her. She had to get the additional doses of supplement from him to save Nora and Matt.

To her shame, she could not deny the rising heat between her legs either, despite how much she despised Mike. The supplement had warped her mind and body, just as it had Nora's. Right now all that mattered was getting what she needed from Mike, no matter the cost.

Ariana continued sucking Mike's cock, trying to bring him to climax as quickly as possible.

Mike grabbed her head roughly and pumped his hips, fucking her mouth with abandon. "That's right, choke on it you little slut," he grunted.

Despite her revulsion, Ariana could feel her pussy growing wetter as Mike used her. The effects of the supplement had lowered her inhibitions, and being degraded like this was turning her on against her will.

With a loud groan, Mike finally came, spurting his load down Ariana's throat. She swallowed rapidly, not wanting to prolong the vile act. As Mike tucked his spent cock away, Ariana looked up at him expectantly.

"Alright, I held up my end, now give me more doses for my sister and Matt," she demanded.

Ariana wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, glaring up at Mike as he re-zipped his pants.

"Okay, fine, here's a couple more doses," Mike said gruffly, reaching to grab two small vials of the supplement from his desk drawer. "But this is all you're getting for now."

He held them out just beyond Ariana's reach as she stayed kneeling on the floor.

"And don't think this makes us square," he added with a sneer. "You come begging for more later, you know what it'll cost you."

"Just give them to me," Ariana snapped, grabbing hastily for the vials.

Mike relinquished them with a smirk. "Better hurry and get these into your junkie sister and boyfriend before they OD."

Ariana tensed with anger at his snide words, but didn't dare waste time arguing. She got to her feet and made for the exit.

"Thanks for nothing, asshole," she spat over her shoulder on her way out.

Mike just chuckled mirthlessly. "See you real soon, sweetheart."

Ariana hurried from the gym back to her car, anxious to administer the doses of supplement to Nora and Matt as soon as possible. She hoped against hope this would be enough to stabilize them, at least for a little while until they figure out what to do next.

Starting the ignition with still slightly trembling hands, Ariana peeled out of the parking lot, tires squealing as she raced home. Weaving recklessly between cars, she made it back to the apartment in record time.

Bursting through the front door, Ariana rushed to the bedroom to check on Nora and Matt. They were still passed out naked on the floor, breathing shallowly. Ariana quickly prepared the doses of supplement in some water, propping up their heads to slowly trickle the liquid into their mouths.

Ariana held her breath as she gave Nora and Matt the extra doses of supplement, hoping against hope this would help counteract the dangerous overdose.

For several agonizing minutes, there was no reaction. The two remained unconscious, their breathing feeble and bodies limp. Tears of frustration welled in Ariana's eyes. She shook Nora's shoulder gently.

"Come on, please wake up," she pleaded desperately. She turned to Matt and rubbed his cheek, but got no response.

Just as Ariana felt like giving up hope, Nora's eyelids began to flutter. Her breaths started coming slightly deeper. Ariana let out a sob of relief.

"Oh thank God, just hold on Nora, you're going to be okay," she said, cradling her sister's head tenderly.

After a few more moments, Matt also began to stir. A low groan escaped his lips as his eyes blinked open slowly.

"Wh...what happened?" he murmured groggily.

"We overdosed on that damn drug," Ariana explained, helping prop Matt up against the side of the bed. "I got you some more from Mike to try and counteract it."

Matt rubbed his head, still looking dazed and disoriented. "Mike...that bastard sold us some bad shit..."

Ariana turned to glare at Matt.

"Don't pretend you're innocent in all this either," she spat. "If it wasn't for your twisted obsession with getting more of this drug, none of us would be in this mess."

Matt held up his hands defensively. "Hey, I didn't force you guys to keep taking it. That was your choice too."

Ariana shook her head in disgust. "Only because you got us hooked in the first place. You knew we'd be desperate for more of the high it gave us."

"Yeah, and you seemed pretty into it at the time, if I remember right," Matt retorted with a smirk.

Ariana flushed with anger and shame, memories of their depraved group sex flooding back to her still muddled mind. As much as she hated to admit it, the powerful drug had fueled her own forbidden desires too.

But before she could respond, Nora groaned softly from where she lay on the floor. Ariana immediately turned her attention back to her sister, helping prop her up slowly.

"Nora, can you hear me?" she asked worriedly, supporting Nora's lolling head.

Nora's eyes fluttered open partway, though they still had a glassy, unfocused look. "Ariana...what's happening...I feel so strange..." she murmured weakly.

"You're okay hon, we just had a bad reaction to the drug but I got you some more to help," Ariana said in a soothing tone, holding her sister close.

Ariana held Nora close, gently stroking her hair as Nora leaned heavily against her, still struggling to regain her bearings.

"The amount of that supplement we took was way too much all at once," Ariana explained. "Our bodies got overwhelmed and couldn't handle it. But going completely cold turkey might be dangerous too."

She looked over at Matt, who was sitting propped against the bed now, the color starting to return to his face.

"Mike said the only way to safely get it out of our systems is to take very small amounts periodically to gradually taper it off," Ariana continued.

Matt nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, makes sense I guess. Like a microdosing thing to wean ourselves off slowly."

Nora looked between them with confusion. "But I don't want any more of that horrible stuff...hasn't it ruined us enough?" she asked plaintively.

Ariana stroked her hair comfortingly. "I know hon, I hate it too. But Mike said shocking our bodies by going completely without right away could do more damage. We just need tiny doses to stabilize us as the drug leaves our systems."

"How long will that take?" Matt asked warily.

Ariana frowned. "I'm not sure...Mike didn't say. But I guess until the effects wear off completely and we start feeling normal again without it?"

She tried to avert her gaze, but couldn't help stealing glances at Matt's naked body as he started to become aroused. To her dismay, she felt a twinge of unwelcome heat between her own legs in response.

Ariana turned away from Matt, trying to ignore his growing arousal.

"Matt, please put some clothes on," she said firmly. "Seeing you like this isn't helping."

Matt looked down and realized he was still completely naked. "Oh...uh, yeah okay," he mumbled, grabbing his stained clothes from the floor and went to the living room to relax for a bit.

Ariana focused her attention back on Nora, who was still slumped weakly against her.

"Come on sis, let's get you cleaned up," she said gently, helping Nora to her feet.

Supporting most of her sister's weight, Ariana slowly guided the naked Nora towards the bathtub. She turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature.

Ariana helped Nora step into the warm shower spray. She grabbed a washcloth and tenderly began scrubbing her sister's body, washing away the sweat and grime from their drug-fueled escapades.

Nora leaned against the bathtub wall for support, letting Ariana take care of her. She still felt too weak and disoriented to stand firmly on her own.

As Ariana's soapy hands glided over Nora's breasts and between her legs, she tried not to react to her sister's nude body. The remaining effects of the drug in her system made it difficult to ignore those urges completely.

Nora moaned softly as Ariana's soapy hands glided over her breasts and between her legs. Despite trying to remain detached, Ariana felt a flare of arousal at the inadvertently erotic sounds.

She tried to ignore it, focusing only on gently washing away the grime from Nora's skin. But the subtle scent of Nora's arousal mingled with the warm shower steam was making it difficult for Ariana to resist her own rising desire.

The remaining traces of the powerful aphrodisiac still in Ariana's system amplified everything. She bit her lip, willing herself not to give in to the inappropriate urges welling up inside her.

After helping wash her, Ariana noticed Nora seemed a little more steady on her feet as she supported her out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and gently dried Nora off, then helped her into a soft nightgown.

"Why don't you lie down for a bit while I quickly shower too," Ariana suggested. "Then I'll have Matt make us something light to eat."

Nora nodded, still looking pale and drained, but able to shuffle slowly on her own now. She made her way over to the bedroom while Ariana peeled off her own clothes damp from the shower spray.

"Matt, could you make us all some food while I take a shower?" Asked Ariana from the bathroom, slowly getting relieved that things were finally starting to get a sane. "Yeah, of course." Replied Matt from the other room.

Ariana stepped into the warm shower, letting the water cascade over her weary body.

As she began to lather herself with soap, she thought back over the crazy events of the past few days. Things had spun so out of control since they had first tried that supplement from Mike.

Ariana shook her head, troubled by how much their judgment had been compromised under the influence of the powerful drug. "How did Mike even get this stuff? And why wasn't he caught yet?" Ariana sighed to herself.

12