Steamy Gym Sauna Session Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her soapy hands glided across her breasts and between her legs, she felt a reflexive twitch of arousal. Even now, the traces of drug lingering in her system made it hard not to react to the pleasurable sensations.

Ariana tried to resist as her soapy fingers glided over her hardening nipples and down between her legs. But the remaining traces of the drug were still in effect.

Ariana caressed her breasts, her soapy fingers gliding over her hard nipples. She bit her lip, trying to resist the pleasurable sensations flooding her drug-affected body. But she was finally alone, and she could not ignore her growing arousal.

Ariana's right hand slid down over her taut stomach until her fingers found her swollen clit. She began rubbing slow, tentative circles around the sensitive nub. A small gasp escaped her lips at the jolt of pleasure.

Though she knew it was dangerous to indulge these urges, Ariana could not stop herself. It was better to take care of things here alone in the shower, rather than risk another incident with Nora or Matt in her compromised state.

Ariana increased the pace of her fingers on her clit as the pleasure built. Her other hand moved back to her breast, pinching and tugging her stiff nipple. Her breathing grew heavier.

The warm water cascading over her naked body further fueled Ariana's arousal as she relentlessly stroked her tingling clit. She dipped her fingers lower, feeling how soaked she was with need.

Giving in fully now, Ariana slid two fingers into her aching pussy. She pumped them slowly in and out, savoring the slick friction. Her palm continued grinding against her pulsing clit.

"Oh fuck..." Ariana moaned as she finger-fucked herself under the warm spray. She was already so close to the edge after just a few minutes. The drug had left her pent-up and hyper-sensitive.

Ariana increased the force and speed of her fingers pistoning in her pussy. She felt her inner muscles start to tighten and spasm. Her moans became louder, drowning out the sound of falling water.

With a choked cry, Ariana hit her peak. She continued frantically rubbing her clit to prolong the intense waves of pleasure coursing through her. Her legs nearly buckled from the force of her climax.

As the tremors finally ebbed, Ariana slowly withdrew her fingers. She breathed heavily, steadying herself on the shower wall. The urge was satisfied, for now. She quickly rinsed off and finished getting cleaned up.

Ariana turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, patting herself dry as she stepped out of the tub. The steamy air clung to her flushed skin, remnants of arousal still tingling through her body after bringing herself to a furtive climax.

Wrapping the towel around herself, Ariana tucked in the corner between her breasts and headed out of the bathroom towards the living room to check on Matt's progress with the food. Her damp hair left tiny rivulets trailing down her back and shoulders.

As Ariana entered the living room, she froze in her tracks, eyes going wide. There on the couch was Matt, completely naked once more. Nora was straddling him, wearing nothing but a thin nightgown bunched up around her waist.

Matt was greedily groping Nora's bare breasts as she ground herself against the rigid shaft of his cock. Their kissing was sloppy and urgent, interrupted only by breathy moans. Neither seemed to notice Ariana's presence.

"What...what are you doing?" Ariana finally blurted out, breaking them from their lustful haze.

Nora and Matt's heads both jerked up in surprise. Nora hastily tried to disentangle herself and pull her nightgown back down to cover herself.

"I...I don't know what came over me," she stammered, cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment and residual arousal. "After my shower I came out here and saw Matt like this and just...reacted without thinking."

"Yeah, we just got carried away for a minute," Matt added a bit sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

Ariana took a deep breath, trying to still her frustration. She realized neither of them were fully in control of themselves yet, still afflicted by lingering effects of the potent supplement.

"It's okay, I know the drug is still influencing both of you," Ariana said evenly. "But we can't keep letting it reduce us to animals ruled only by primal urges."

Nora nodded, adjusting her nightgown and avoiding eye contact. Matt grabbed a throw pillow to cover his stubborn erection. An awkward silence settled between the three of them.

"Look, why don't we just have something to eat and try to take our minds off...this," Ariana suggested sensibly.

Nora and Matt both mumbled some apologies and agreed it was best they just have something to eat.

Ariana nodded, trying not to make a big deal out of their momentary lapse in judgment. "No worries. Let's go see what we can scrounge up in the kitchen."

12