Steamy Hamburg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the steam I could see her eyes constantly flicking down to my groin, as if she were trying to see if I responded to her display.

if that was the case it was working, my cock was responding.

Watching this mature woman showering herself, inches from me, was mesmerising and my cock stiffened as she drenched her body. Rivulets of water ran down between her breasts, the nipples now hard with large brown pimpled areola, which I have always found intensely erotic. Water dripped off those round white breasts, making them shine like glazed porcelain in the steamy atmosphere.

I realised that she was dousing herself a little too long, clearly doing so for my benefit, so I allowed myself to openly admire her body, my eyes following the water as it cascaded over her plump stomach before running over her pretty little plump pussy, dripping from the lips as she parted her legs slightly, running her hand between her legs, fingers seductively sliding along her slit as she moved her hand upwards.

With a final glimpse at my cock, now semi stiff, but not yet fully erect, she turned off the flow and placed the hose back, turning towards the door as if to leave.

As she turned in the tight space her foot caught in the discarded towels and she stumbled, falling back and sitting heavily in my lap.

Startled and with painful balls where her hand had reached out to soften her fall, I managed to grab her to prevent her falling further, accidentally clutching her breasts, making her emit a little scream. Stomach churning pain from my balls made me curl up, pressing my body tightly against hers, my hands tightening against her breasts. The feeling of soft cool flesh in the fetid atmosphere felt very erotic as the pain slowly eased, her breasts filling my hands, hard nipples sliding between my fingers.

I managed to grunt an apology as she continued to writhe around slowly, replying to me in German. I didn't initially understand what she was saying, thinking she might be threatening to call for help, angry at me for grabbing her breasts, but her tone sounded more pleasantly surprised than angry.

With the pain from my crushed balls easing, I became acutely aware that her butt was firmly on top of my cock, crushing it into my groin. This added to the pain but, as I had a naked woman in my lap with her backside squirming against my cock, I was getting further aroused.

Unbalanced and unable to get a foothold amongst the tangled towels, she flailed around on top of me, her feet tangling with the towels as she panicked, thinking she would slip from my grasp and fall to the hard tiled floor. Our sweaty bodies sliding effortlessly against each other, I gripped her tightly to stop her falling, until she finally managed to push her feet against the door and stabilise herself.

We sat motionless, the woman clearly startled and frozen, reluctant to move.

My hands were still tightly gripping her breasts and I could feel her heart pounding, her chest heaving as she composed herself.

Once the initial panic was over, My concerns went back to the fact that my rock hard cock was pressed down, trapped between her butt cheeks, the head probing at the entrance to her pussy.

My mind was a mix of thoughts. I wanted to move her up and let my cock slide slowly into her, but was sure that she would scream blue murder if I did.

We therefore stayed in that position, my cock pressed at her entrance, both knowing that the slightest move would make it slip inside her.

I was beginning to think that she would welcome my cock, as she was breathing heavily and continuing to press her feet against the wall, pushing herself hard against me, but I was still holding back from making the first move.

She wriggled a little again, quietly apologising in German, grabbing my hands as she spoke, making sure I didn't let go.

I was concentrating on my stiff penis, which she could undoubtedly feel pressing against her, as the head slowly crept along her shaven slit as it swelled, lubricated by copious amounts of sweat and bodily fluids from both our bodies.

The woman moved her hips from side to side, still talking rapidly in German. I didn't know if she was trying to get up or if she was enjoying this as much as I was, so I relaxed my hands and sat still for fear of being accused of forcing myself on her, whilst secretly wishing she would ask me to fuck her.

Suddenly, she stopped wriggling, held her breath and pulled my hands to her breasts tightly, her pussy twitching, tantalising my shaft until it was aching, her pussy lips slowly parting.

With us both surely knowing what was about to happen, and neither knowing for sure if the other wanted it, we froze and waited for the inevitable outcome.

I felt a small blob of wetness ooze from her and she started to speak, before stopping mid sentence as my cock slithered in, sliding fully home in seconds. She gasped and turned her head to look at me, looking shocked.

"Oh shit, sorry" I hissed.

She replied in English, with my cock embedded in her pussy: "No, it is me who should apologise. It's my fault, an accident."

Personally, I've never accidentally fucked anybody in my life, but who was I to argue?

She seemed to be trying to get up, so I pushed her away, my cock sliding out of her hole. Just as I slipped out, she winced and exclaimed,

"Aach, my ankle, I cannot get up." before slowly sinking back into my lap, her pink wet pussy sliding deliciously back onto my angry and pulsing erection.

"Oh wow, this is a very enjoyable accident!" I said as her plump butt cheeks hit my hips.

She stared back at me, her face a mix of pleasure and guilt. "Yes, it feels nice, but this is wrong I think. You should lift me up."

I moved my hands from her breasts to her plump hips and lifted slowly, watching my cock sliding out of her and nearly ejaculating as her hole hovered above me.

"No, no, it hurts." she said and slowly slid back into my lap, wriggling her backside as we made contact, with the inevitable consequence, as my cock slid slowly back inside her slippery hole until her hips sank fully onto my lap, my enjoyment betrayed by a deep groan as I felt my cock press against her cervix.

We played this game for a few minutes more, her saying we should stop but unable to get up because of her ankle, me apologising through gritted teeth and appearing to help her out of this awkward situation whilst getting off on watching her plump buttocks rise and fall slowly on my engorged cock, desperately trying not to cum inside her.

After several strokes of my cock into her welcoming pussy, with her breathing betraying her enjoyment, she gave up on the pretence and began jerking and grinding her hips on me, muttering in German and English until, panting heavily she finally said "We are fucking now, yes? I think we should enjoy this."

Her ankle now magically healed, she lifted her hips and asked me to fuck her, which I gladly did, making us both moan and shout in passion as our sweat covered bodies coupled violently, the previous teasing having raised us both to a frenzy of excitement.

Feeling myself about to come, I reached round and fingered her clit vigorously, slowing my thrusts to make sure we came together.

She came with loud shouts in her native language, ramming her hips down hard as I exploded. Four, five, six jets of cum streamed into her as her full weight pressed down on me, moaning in joy as my semen coated her cervix.

Just as I exploded, I noticed a face looking through the tiny round window in the door. I briefly hoped it wasn't Meryl, but at that moment I truly didn't care who it was, this was intensely erotic.

We sat there for a few seconds, panting and sweating, before she uneasily got to her feet. My limp cock flopped out of her slit, cum draining out of her swollen pink lips onto my lap. More cum dripped onto the floor as she turned and kissed me softly and sexily, her tongue slipping into my mouth like my cock had just slid into her pussy. She then stood up, pulled the door open and turned to me, smiling.

"Thank you for being so kind young man." With that, she closed the door, leaving me deflated.

I sat, recovering, staring at the water hose which was the instrument that started this, whilst listening to two German voices outside, two women giggling.

Not keen on leaving, with my new friend obviously describing what just happened, I sat silently, sweating profusely.

Turning on the hose, I let it run over my head to cool me, the giggling outside now turning to full on laughter as I heard her friend shriek "Nee, nee? Sheisse Sabine!"

My body slowly recovered and my cock shrank rapidly as I cooled off, waiting for the two women to leave.

There was silence outside, then whispering, before the door slowly opened and the other woman entered, her friend gently pushing at her naked backside.

"Hello" said the friend, in that endearing sing song way that northern German women speak when being friendly.

I returned the greeting, smiling as I took in another old woman's naked body. Her face looked old and her neck was wrinkled and I guessed she was in her mid sixties.

She had a trim looking, slim body with skin the colour of ivory and incredibly unmarked for her age, the skin smooth and taught, her small freckled breasts hanging low, the tiny nipples sitting erect.

She was speaking to me in German as her friend closed the door and squeezed inside. They both sat on the tiled bench looking at me, or rather at my cock, which was now flaccid and shrunken.

The slim woman looked disappointed and grimaced at her friend, who was giggling again.

They exchanged some words and both got up and stood before me, smiling.

"I'm Sabine and this is my friend Karine" the plump woman said, a small drop of my cum still clinging to her pussy.

"Karine wanted to meet you too. Are you recovered yet?"

More giggles, as they stood looking at me.

"Ich denke, er braucht ein bisschen Hilfe"

Karine said, pointing at my groin, and they giggled again.

Sabine reached over and took the hose and this time I cupped her fulsome breasts as she whispered into my ear:

"She thinks you need some help, so that you can relieve her ache also. Are you OK with this?"

I nodded my agreement, not quite sure what I was agreeing to.

She sprayed the steps and then herself, repeating her show from earlier.

"You liked my little dance didn't you? This old woman's naked body made a young man hard. I made your cock stand up and you wanted to fuck me, is that not so?"

I nodded again, my eyes fixed on those swaying breasts, the large brown nipples hardening once more.

The water sprayed on both of their ageing bodies and they basked in the cold rain, their nipples stiffening rapidly as Karine pushed her small breasts together, giggling and pouting at me.

My eyes followed the water again, Karine licking her lips as she moved easily toward me before taking my hand and placing it on her hairy bush, which dripped with water. I felt two labia rings as I probed her entrance, a finger slipping easily in. Karine smiled at me, her hand grabbing my balls, gently squeezing them, whilst guiding my free hand to her nipples, encouraging me to twist and pull them, her face contorting with pleasure as I pulled the nipple ring gently, making her nipples enlarge further.

Karine was very wet, inside and out and I slipped two more fingers into her, squeezing her clit with my thumb until she squeaked, her legs trembling as she came, collapsing into my lap before wriggling her legs around until she was astride me.

Face to face, with her bony hips grinding at my cock, My cock swelled but was reluctant to rise fully to the occasion. Karine did not turn me on and I briefly wondered how to get out of this situation.

Sabine seemed to understand, as she turned off the hose and leant in to kiss me, her tongue darting in and out, arousing me more, pulling my hands to her plump white breasts as she squatted on my knees, behind the skinny Karine.

I now had Karine in my lap, her bony backside wriggling to search out my cock, with Sabine sat behind her, my hands finding her breasts as Karine moved to one side to allow us to continue kissing.

This did the trick and my cock recovered to full attention, squashed underneath Karine, who now lay her chin on my shoulder, whispering German obscenities into my ear. She lifted herself a little and slid a hand down to guide my cock into her. It slid easily into her slippery hairy gash and I now had no desire to escape the situation, enjoying the feeling as my cock filled her slippery old cunt, feeling her body respond to every little thrust. This was the first time my cock had felt the insides of a woman who looked as old as my grandmother, but it felt really good, not tight like a younger woman but soft and spacious. If we had been having sex conventionally I would have felt small and useless but, with our bodies squashed together and with Sabine's breasts in my hands, her soft lips against mine, this was becoming the best sex of my life.

More squeaking from Karine signalled another orgasm as Sabine aroused me more with sensational tongue work. I thrust up against the weight of the two women astride me, trying to fuck Karine more vigorously, imagining I was impregnating Sabine's plump body, but enjoying the sensation of Karine trying to squeeze cum from my dick, her pussy clenching me now, milking my cock as she approached another orgasm.

This was not comfortable, with Karine's labia rings digging into my cock, but incredibly erotic, as I fucked one woman whilst kissing and fondling another, both more than twice my age, whilst my teenage girlfriend lay in a hotel bed four floors above us.

Sabine's attentions and Karine's grinding hips finally took control of my body and an orgasm gripped me. Karine's breathing came in short pants as she approached a final orgasm and Sabine bit my tongue painfully as her fingers finally brought her off as I shot my load into her friend, triggering Karine's final squeaking orgasm as she shook uncontrollably, her arms tightly hugging me, with Sabine hugging us both, crushing her breasts against her friends back.

Completely overcome with the exertion and the heat, I gently pushed the two women away and burst out of the steam room, plunging naked into a thankfully deserted pool.

As I lay on my back in the pool, two splashes announced the arrival of the two friends, swimming strongly toward me.

Karine pulled me toward her and kissed me, saying in fractured English, "Thank you. Was good ja? It was so good for me. This is a long time for me, such sex"

With a gentle squeeze of my cock, she whispered "Sabine,she is..,,ach......vas ist? Sie mag dich sehr. Sie will dich als Liebhaber." before winking at me and swimming away and getting out to change, leaving Sabine and me alone.

I looked in her eyes and knew that I had to see this woman again, to have more great sex.

We chatted as we floated in the cold water and my heart sank when she told me that they were leaving for Berlin in two hours. We both clearly wanted to see each other again, so climbed out and exchanged phone numbers, agreeing to meet on neutral ground, as Sabine was also married.

So this is how I now find myself, a twenty six year old guy with a young horny partner, having a secret relationship with a woman around fifty, with an occasional kinky threesome with her older friend.

I actually now enjoy occasionally fucking Karine, when Sabine has the occasional period. She is always very keen and has taught us both some unusual techniques, being a fan of piercings and bondage. Inevitably, Sabine joins in and I end up fucking them both, in a recreation of our first time.

I try to meet Sabine every other week, in whatever part of Europe I find myself in through work, Italy, Malta or somewhere in Germany, but only meet up with them both when passing through their home town of Berlin, meeting at the airport hotel, being very cautious not to visit Sabine's district.

I pay her air or train fare and we share a shower followed by a hotel bed, fucking like teenagers, her soft white flesh never failing to arouse me whenever we are together.

Prologue:

I discovered, just before me and Meryl left Hamburg, that she hadn't stayed in her room that day and probably had no yeast infection. It was a ruse to allow her to visit the sauna for another look at the fat German with the big cock.

What she doesn't know is that, drinking alone in the bar on our last night, I overheard a Swedish guy talking to a French tourist, boasting about an English woman who masturbated in front of him in the sauna. He said she was obsessed with the sight of his cock, meeting up with him in the sauna on three occasions to mutually masturbate, before finally going down on him earlier that day, then sitting astride him for, what he called, "a great fuck".

I was convinced it was Meryl and it made me wonder what had happened that first night with the big German guy that made her so horny. Short of water boarding, she'll never tell, so I can only guess what made her so horny that night and why she was so sore and swollen.

I once confronted her, saying that I knew the truth, that she had gone back to see the German. She conceded that she had gone down to the sauna, but that she had just looked and chatted but nothing happened, adding that he had to catch a flight later that day. She insisted that she wanted to surprise me with another horny wife experience after getting aroused, just like our first night there.

I'm now convinced that the fat German guy had fucked her outside the sauna, after I fell asleep and maybe again in the sauna while I slept. That would explain why they seemed suddenly friendly after I woke up and would explain her sore pussy.

Since then, I occasionally wonder what she gets up to while I am balls deep in Sabine's plump, soft and smoothly shaven pussy.

Frankly I don't care, because she is young, good looking and always jumps on me as soon as I walk in the door and we fuck like rabbits. I don't feel possessive about her and she seems happy to ask no questions of me, so we both enjoy ourselves in our own way.

I also wonder how long this will last, and if it all went sour, whose body would I choose to stay with? I love Meryl, but not exlusively, and I'm unsure if she truly loves me.

I am also constantly volunteering for extra work trips so that I can kiss Sabine's gorgeous lips and run my hands over that voluptuous body before plunging my cock into the sexiest woman I have ever known. So what does that say about me?

I fear that I am besotted with Sabine and want to spend my life pounding her Rubenesque frame, desperately trying to impregnate a woman who is about to go through the menopause, having a primal urge to make her pregnant, for my seed to fill her and search out any remaining viable eggs.

By contrast, I just want to fuck Meryl, but think that she also wants to fuck other men and probably is doing just that while I am writing this.

We are essentially two people fucking each other whilst wishing they were fucking somebody else.

How sad is that?

12