Best Friend’s Mother

Story Info
His friend’s mom wants him.
14.2k words
3.81
78.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*

18 years old Paul is sipping some orange juice in the living room of his best friend's house right now. He and Ethan practically grew up together and have always been like brothers. The two of them hung out together since they were about seven or eight years old, when Ethan's mom was still a married woman, before divorce happened. The 18 years old boys have always been and will always be close, even though they are complete polar opposites of each other. Ethan is a very handsome boy who is regularly getting fucked by the female footballers. A lot of other guys call him a slut for it but the nerdy Paul always stands up for his best friend.

Ethan's mom Malia Cortez is a 40 years old veteran of the War in Afghanistan. She went straight into politics soon after being honorably discharged and is now a Senator. The beautiful woman has a classically beautiful face and a stunning body, especially for someone her age. She has managed to remain in perfect shape even after leaving the Army. Her firm, round breasts are on top of flat, washboard abs and her arms and legs are very muscular too. She looks really perfect and knows it too, being proud of her body shape. Even today she draws lingering glances from men all the time, despite not dressing up a lot.

Unbeknownst to anyone, she has set her sight on her son's best friend for some time now. Malia doesn't know how it happened but at one point she fell in love with Paul. He is so sweet, cute and gentle, and she just wants to be with him so badly. She doesn't care about the age gap. Age is just a number and that's all. No one should have any say about her and Paul except for the two of them, right? Well, Ethan would get a day too, since he is her son and Paul's best friend. She'll tell him first before banging Ethan. That's what she has always told herself every day.

It keeps getting harder to hold back her desire though. He is just so adorable she wants to grab him and have her way with him. Suddenly, her tall son returns to the house with a bag full of some snacks for them. Ethan walks over to where Paul is sitting and sets it down on the table. Paul smiles brightly. The two of them take turns buying the snack and today's Ethan's day. Paul's hand immediately goes into the bag and Malia imagines how it would feel going into her. She chided herself for having such perverted thoughts all the damn time but it's impossible to just shake off.

"Great choice, man," Paul remarks as she peels a banana. "These are really delicious and keep us slim too." He is not very concerned with his appearance except for his overall shape and having a clean shaven face, which means that he watches what he eats and shaves a lot. He then allows himself one tiny bit of chocolate after eating the banana. Paul might not be as fit as Ethan is but he isn't out of shape at all and looks ok, especially considering that he does not work out. "Wanna watch something on Netflix? Maybe Stranger Things?" Paul asks his best friend after putting the banana peel in the garbage bag.

"Yeah, sure," Ethan says. "Just let me go to the toilet first. I really need to take a shit right now. Probably back in ten minutes." While he goes to the toilet, Ethan heads to the kitchen to get some water. Malia watches him as he refills the glass. Her satin panties get really wet as she looks at him there in her kitchen. She realizes that she can not hold it back any longer. The older woman makes her way over to him. She feels her heart beat wildly in her chest. This is the moment she's been waiting for. Her son isn't here right now and she can have some fun with Paul.

The older woman places her hands on his shoulders and massage him gently. Paul spins around in surprise. "Oh, hi Ms. Cortez!" he says politely. Malia is making him feel flustered. It's strange for him to have an attractive woman's hands on his body. Then she decides to slide those hands down his stomach and move them dangerously close to his groin. Paul backs away and his back hits the fridge door, making him wince. "Um, what are you doing?" he asks her in a nervous tone. "I don't think this is really appropriate." She grabs his fly and is about to unzip him. "Please stop. You are my friend's mom."

Malia grabs his balls through his pants with her left hand and the boy gasps in shock, not thinking she would be this audacious. His cock is now fully hard and she wraps her right hand around it. "Exactly, baby," Malia whispers. "Who do you think my son would believe? You, darling, might be his best friend, but I'm his mother. I gave birth to and raised him. He will believe me over you when I tell him that you tried to force yourself on me. I know you'd never do something like that but I also know my son will take my word for it." Paul starts sweating as she gives him a devilish smirk, before fondling his genitals through his pants. "That's a good boy. You're begging to be raped by a woman like me with how cute you are." She strokes his penis through his pants, caressing it and pumping the rod, feeling how engorged his manhood is.

"Ms. Cortez, I'm really flattered, but me and your son have been friends since we were kids," Paul now protests again, hoping she would listen to him. "We can't do this to him. I think you should stop before he is back. You're really beautiful but I don't want to ruin your relationship with your son." Malia feels a bit guilty about what she is doing but Paul is too cute and she loves him too much to let go of his cock and balls, now that she has hold of them. So she continues to squeeze his dick and rub his balls as he tells her to stop. "Stop, Ms Cortez. I'm begging you, stop now," he tells her as she pumps his shaft.

There is the sound of footsteps coming back from the bathroom. Malia quickly releases Paul and he adjusts his pants to cover his erection. He then grabs the glass of water and heads back to his place on the couch, willing his erection to go away. When he realizes that he can't get it to go down in time, the boy quickly whips his phone out and goes to his photo gallery. He can't get rid of the erection so he needs a believable excuse for it. That way, his friend won't suspect a thing. Soon, he finds what he is looking for and pretends to have been staring intently at it the whole time.

"That Anikka Albrite really has one fine ass, doesn't she?" Ethan remarks once he sees his friend staring at the picture on the screen with a hard dick. The two of them are very comfortable this way, often discussing their sexual topics with each other. They even kissed each other once in a game of Truth or Dare, but that was as far as it went. "You can jerk off to her later but I really want to watch Netflix now." Paul nods. He can feel Malia's eyes on the back of his head and turns around to look at her while Ethan is grabbing the remote. He blushes from the way she is grinning at him, biting her lower lip seductively.

While he and Ethan watch TV together, Paul gets some text messages. It's good that his phone is on silent mode, only vibrating against his leg. He checks it out and nearly gets a heart attack when he sees pictures of a hairy pussy, along with 'I checked your browser when you let me borrow your phone, so I stopped shaving, just for you.' That one is also followed by 'I've cooked you so many meals, so you owe me some payment. Pay for my hospitality with your dick. Fuck me.' As if that's not enough, Malia also texts 'Or are you an ageist? That's the only reason a teenage boy would refuse to fuck someone as hot as I am."

Paul knows that he has no chance of winning an argument with her. She is a very eloquent person, who knows all the right thing to say. Hell, Malia is a politician! The boy therefore only takes deep breaths to calm himself down and then pretend that nothing happened when he finally says bye and leaves the house. Malia smirks, knowing he would soon be at home in his bed, jerking to her hairy bush. She could tell from how he walked that he was trying to hide his erection. Right now she has something to take care of though. As her son is switching off the TV, she thinks about how she can convince him to approve of her going after his best friend.

"Honey, can I please talk to you for a second?" Malia says. Ethan nods and tells her to wait just a few seconds as he goes over to and tidies up some stuff in his room. She drums his fingers on the table, thinking about how she is going to have to be her most persuasive here. This is probably the only thing that she might fail at spinning. Even the most smooth talking woman could fail to get her son to agree with her sleeping with his friend. "Take your time. I'm not in a hurry," she calls out in Ethan's room's direction. The more time he spends in there, the more time she has to think about what to say to him.

Ethan could tell that it's pretty serious by his mother's tone so he just do it as quickly as he can, putting stuff in place, then hurrying back to the living room where his mother is waiting for him. "I just finished up in there, mom," he tells her and sits down on the opposite chair with a nervous smile on his face. He is a troublemaker and worries that she is onto something he did. "So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Ethan tells himself that if it's bad then she would have made him sit down for a lecture right away instead of letting him go off into his room to clean up first.

"I'm in love with Paul," she says to her son. Ethan sits there, gobsmacked. He stares at her in shock as she goes on. "I made a move on him in the kitchen when you were gone but he said no to me because I'm your mother, so I just grabbed his dick. He kept telling me to let go though. Could you please tell me that you're okay with him dating and sleeping with me? Also ask him what type of stuff turns him on because I really want to make that boy horny for me." She looks at her son in a pleading way, hoping he would be nice enough to help her out with this problem.

"What the hell, mom?" he cries out. "So let me get this straight. You hit on my best friend who I grew up with and he, being a loyal friend, said no. Then you grabbed his genitals. Isn't that totally sexual assault? And now you want me to help you? No, no, no. I don't want to play any part in this." Ethan then gets up from his chair. "I can't believe you just said all that to me. I have to go back to my room to get a bit of rest now. I honestly can't believe it."

Malia sighs as she realizes she is going to need a new plan.

......

Two days later

Ethan still can't believe what his mom said to him. He is astonished by it and also repulsed. Paul has been over to their place since they were children and now his mother wants to go out with him? The woman is practically like an aunt to Paul! Not to mention she's got the nerve to ask Ethan for help with the issue. It makes Ethan want to lash out at someone or something, but since he likes the stuff in his room, he doesn't. He just sits there clenching and then unclenching his fists repeatedly. It is a way for him to control his temper as he tries to relax.

Suddenly, his mother enters his room. "That was quite rude of you, leaving the room when I wasn't done talking to you yet," Malia says to her tall son. Ethan simply glares at her. It might manage to intimidate an ordinary 40 years old woman, but Malia is a veteran who has been in life and death situation before. Her teenage son simply couldn't scare her even if he really tried to. "Look, I don't know why you're so against me and Paul being together. I raised you well even after your father ran off with his mistress. Don't you want your mom to be happy? I thought you love me."

"Mom, I love you. I really do," he says to her. "But you go to understand this. He is my best friend. I'm not going to help you sleep with my best friend just because you are my mom. No. It's none of my business what you do. Just don't involve me in this. If you really want to seduce him then you have to do it all by yourself, okay?" Ethan then switches on his phone, expecting her to leave the room since he thinks the conversation is now over. She doesn't leave the room yet though, staying there and tapping her chin thoughtfully, a pensive look on her gorgeous face. "What now?"

"How about this?" Malia says. "I know it wasn't the best idea to ask you to do this for free." She then gives him a wide smirk. "You've wanted a PlayStation 4 for a really long time now right? I will buy you a PS4 if you tell your friend to fuck me. Tell him I'm very lonely and in need of intimacy after the divorce. Tell him that I really want him and am very serious about having a real relationship with him. Ask him if he would date me now that you've told him you are okay with it. Do all that for me and I'll buy you a PS4." She places her hands on her hips as she waits for his reaction, confident that she'd changed his mind.

Ethan's mouth hangs wide open as his mom waits. "Really? Are you seriously asking me to pimp my best friend out to you for a PS4? My best friend is not a whore, mom!" he yells at her. Malia is surprised since her son usually doesn't yell at her a lot. Then the boy goes quiet for a moment before murmuring "But if you add some other stuff to that offer, then maybe he could be a whore." This makes the beautiful single mom raise her eyebrows with curiosity. "I mean, my best friend is worth more than just a PS4. I could consider selling him to you for a PS4 plus a motorcycle helmet and a new pair of football trainers."

"Deal," Malia replies. Ethan feels a bit ashamed of himself for pimping his best friend out to his mom like this. It is a pretty good deal though, as far as he is concerned. "You need to help me figure out how to tempt him too. Tell me about the type of women that he is attracted to." This makes him look a bit reluctant since Ethan promised Paul he wouldn't reveal what the latter told him to anyone without permission. "Come on. You already agreed to whore him out to me. Just tell me what I can do to make it easier. This really means a lot to me, okay? I want to know all there is for me to know. Tell me, Ethan."

"He's a submissive guy," the boy finally murmurs. "Paul really loves aggressive women who know and take what they want. Once he knows I'm okay with it, it shouldn't be difficult for you. Just do what you did already. Grab his balls and tell him to fuck you. He'll do it if you do that." Malia squeals in joy and Ethan wonders if he made the right choice. His mom is being a bit creepy wanting to sleep with his best friend who she used to babysit. But again, the promise of getting a brand new PS4, motorcycle helmet and football trainers entice him into forgetting all his woes.

"Oh, I can do that!" Malia says. "That is easy for me. I can be dominant. In fact, I'm already a dominant, just without a submissive. But Paul can be mine soon, thanks to you my son." Ethan rolls his eyes. "Thank you so much, sweetie. I'll do what you suggested. You go and tell him all I told you to say. Tell him that I want to be with him and you wouldn't mind it at all. Say all the stuff about how I need intimacy and that he is the only one I want it with. Make him know that he is special to me, okay?" She is now rifling through her purse to find make up. "Call him over, Ethan."

"Fine, I'll call him now," Ethan mutters as he fishes his phone out of his pocket. Then he looks at his mom with a deeply serious expression on his face. "But you better treat him right. He is my friend and I don't want you taking advantage of or hurting him, got that? If you do I will take him away. I mean it. Riding his cock is fine, but no playing around with his feelings." Malia quickly nods as she eagerly waits while her son dials Paul's number. She can't believe she'd actually get his young cock inside her soon, all thanks to her dear son's help.

Ethan waits for a few seconds before his best friend picks the call up. "Hey, man," he says to Paul while gesturing for his mom to calm the hell down. "I was wondering if you could come over to my place today. I could really use a bit of help with that history paper we have died tomorrow." Malia watches as her son wait for a reply and then smile when he says "Oh, great! I'll see you in an hour then, right? Okay, buddy." He ends the call and turns to his mom. "He will be here in an hour. I'll talk to him first and then you can do your thing. Like I said, don't ask him for sex. Order him to fuck you. He wants a woman who will order him around."

The two of them wait for a while longer until Paul finally arrives. Paul is clearly uncomfortable in Malia's presence but he doesn't say anything. He really does not want to cause a rift between Ethan and his mother. It would do no one any good. Not at all. That's why the boy is just here as a friend, as ready as always to help Ethan with whatever he needs. The two of them always help each other out, after all. He has no idea that his best friend and Malia have already made a decision about him behind his back before he got here, but he is about to find out now.

"So, which part did you have problems with?" Paul asks his best friend as they sit down on Ethan's couch together in his bedroom. Ethan makes up a part and Paul starts explaining right away. While he talks, Ethan looks at him and think about the right way to broach the subject without scaring his friend off. It is difficult though. If he was in Paul's shoes he'd be pretty freaked out at such an idea. That's why he knows he must be very careful about this. "Is there something going on?" Paul suddenly asks. "You've been staring at me for a few moments now."

"I really wanted to talk to you about something else other than school stuff too," Ethan says. "But I was afraid that if you knew what I wanted to discuss then you might refuse to come here." He takes a deep breath while Paul looks at him curiously. Here is the difficult part of the plan. "I know, Paul." Paul is now squiring at him, confused as Ethan struggles to get the words out. "I know about what happened here two days ago between you and my mom, okay? I know all about it already." Naturally, Paul rapidly pales after hearing his best friend say this, looking uncomfortable.

"Buddy, listen," Paul hastily says. "Your mom did make a pass at me but I said no and she took it well. There was zero sexual stuff after that, okay? Believe me man." He knows that he is lying since Malia did grab his cock and balls but it wouldn't do anyone any good if he tells his friend that his mother groped him in the kitchen. "I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you might worry about it and things could get weird between us and I really, really don't want that to happen, man. You're like my brother! I would never betray you!" he continues sincerely, still unaware of what is going on in his best friend's head right now.

"Oh no, no, no. You got it wrong, man. I'm not upset at you or anything. I just wanted to talk about it." Ethan says to him. "I know that she groped you and I was angry, but at her, not you. I really appreciate you trying to defend her so she and I won't fall out, but that won't be necessary." He then takes a deeper breath as Paul waits for him to go on. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd be okay with it if you two got together. I'd be more than okay, in fact. My mom has been quite lonely since dad left and she really needs someone to fill the hole in her heart, and who else could be better than you? I know you, Paul, and I know that you will treat her right."

Paul stares at his best friend in shock as the words slowly sink in. Then the geek decides that he might misheard some of it and asks Ethan "What did you mean by that?" in a very hoarse voice. He just couldn't believe that his best friend would say such a thing to him. "I misheard you, right? Oh god, just say something Ethan. Tell me what you meant by that because I don't want to misinterpret anything in situations like this." Oh, if Ethan meant what he thinks he meant, this could get really complicated soon. Paul doesn't know how to feel about it yet though.