Steamy Hotel Hookup

Story Info
Hotel Lobby Bar Leads to Hot Steamy Fucking.
2.2k words
4.6
17.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work had sent me to a small trade show in Salt Lake City to examine some products for the shop. I had spent two days there looking over and studying all the latest greatest machines. When the trade show was over, I had planned to go up to Park City and figured I would spend a couple days up there before I flew home. I looked forward to getting some fresh mountain air and do some exploring.

I spent my first day up there driving to some lakes and waterfalls close to the area, I had a great day out. The season was fall, and the trees were filled with color and the day had a nice crisp feel with the sunny cool weather. After done, I headed back to the motel, watched a little TV, took a shower, and tried to figure out where might be a good place to go to dinner. I was feeling like a drink before dinner so I headed down to bar in the lobby of the hotel, figuring I would ask the bartender for suggestions. I ordered a local beer and had to buy a food item to go with the drink....Utah.

I ended up liking the beer so much I ordered another. An older man pulled up to the bar next to me. He asked what I was drinking and if the seat was taken. I informed him it was just me and to have a seat. He asked if I would suggest the beer. I told him yes, for sure. He ordered the same. We began talking. His name was Mike and he was visiting from Oregon. He told me he was married but once a year came up to Park City to just enjoy himself and relax, he was a busy lawyer and rarely got any downtime in his busy schedule. I told him I to was married and in Salt Lake for business and I was just enjoying a couple days exploring the area. He told me he was planning to go on a hike tomorrow and I should join him. I told him that would probably be great.

Mike was probably about twenty years older than me and I am about 50, but the conversation was great. We ended up talking more and had another beer, I was feeling a bit good from the beer. He told me he had a suite at the hotel. His room had a huge steam sauna shower and a jacuzzi tub in it. I laughed that he must have had a better room than me, I told him I love saunas. Mike invited me to his room to hop in the sauna. I told him I was still a little cold from day out and that would be nice. He told me he had towels I could use. We talked more, finished our drinks and headed up to the room.

Mike had a huge room, with a nice jacuzzi tub in the corner. He brought me into the bathroom that was bigger than my whole room and showed me the sauna, I was impressed. Mike offered me a drink. He offered me a bourbon he said was very good and put it on ice. We talked a few more minutes and Mike said we should consider getting in the sauna, I agreed. Mike said he would get me a towel and I could change in the room, he would go in the bathroom and get the steam going and change in there. He told me to just come in when I was ready. "Sounds great," I told him.

I felt kind of funny all of a sudden thinking about it. I was undressing in basically a strangers room and getting in a steam sauna with him. Maybe it was the alcohol, but the thought went away and I undressed, folded my clothes on a chair and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went and knocked on the bathroom door, Mike told me to come in, he had on a towel too. I could see the steam shower sauna was foggy white inside. Mike opened the door and I followed him in. I sat down on the bench inside and he sat down next to me.

We sat and chatted for what seemed like a half hour. I was sweaty and wet and warm and it felt amazing. Mike asked if I wanted another drink. I agreed and he got up and in a minute showed up with another bourbon on ice. We sat and talked and drank our bourbon, I was feeling great. Mike brought up his sex life with me and told me him and his wife basically had no sex life. I told him I was in a similar situation. We both agreed it was not ideal. As I sat there eyes closed enjoying the steam, I felt mike touch my leg. I thought it was an accident at first but then it just slowly slid up my leg. I was a bit nervous and almost petrified, but I did not repel his advance.

His hand started to slide up under my towel on my leg. Mike then said to let me know if he should stop, I slowly opened my eyes looked at him and nodded no. Mike's hand slid up and first I felt his hand slide up and over my balls then lightly touched my cock. I could instantly feel the blood begin to rush to my cock. He gently grabbed my cock and rolled it between his hand, I could feel myself getting harder. Mike looked over and got close and began kissing me. Maybe I had not kissed anyone in a long time, but his kiss was strong. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust his tongue in my mouth, almost like he was fucking me with it. We kissed for a minute and then he stopped, He looked in my eyes and took the towel off that was covering the front of me. My body fully exposed. Nervous energy flooded my body.

My cock was erect now, and he began to slide his hands up and down me. I moaned a little and he began to kiss me again. He slid down to my balls and rubbed them. Then he pulled one of my legs up on top of his. His hand rubbed my balls and began to slide down between my legs. His finger teased and rubbed my ass then slid back up to my balls and cock. We kissed more. Mike stopped and looked in my eyes, asking if he could continue, "Yes Baby," I replied.

Mike took my hand and guided it to his cock which was still under the towel, he placed my hand there. "Do you want this," he asked, I nodded yes and got close and started kissing him again. Mike then stood up next to me. He asked me to remove his towel, I let it slowly slide down him, getting caught on his cock and then falling to the floor. He stood there proud, "do you like it baby," he asked. I nodded yes. He had a great cock, it was probably over 6 inches, very thick and hard with a nice big head. He reached down and began stroking himself. His whole body was wet and sweaty and it really turned me on. He had a bit of a belly but was in great shape.

Mike continued to rub his hard cock in front of me. Mike tells me, "I want you to suck this cock!" He moves closer to me, puts one leg up on the bench and moves his cock in front of my face, still stroking it. He rubs it right up in my face. Rubbing it and slapping it against my lips. "Open up for me," he instructs me. I open my mouth and put out my tongue. He slaps his hard cock against it. Then grabs the back of my head and pulls it down on his hardness. I gobble up his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as goes in and out. He holds me and fucks my mouth for a minute, gagging me a little a couple times. He pulls out and pulls his cock up in his hands. "Lick my balls for me!" I put out my tongue and he pushes them to my mouth. I run my tongue and mouth all over his sweaty balls, enjoying the taste and smells.

Mike stands up and tells me to come with him. He turns off the steam shower and we both towel off with a dry towel and I follow him into the room. At the end of his bed is a bench. He pulls my towel off and lays me on the bench. Mike spreads his legs and squats over my face and pushes his cock into my mouth. My head is right on the edge of the bench and slightly leaned back. Maybe it was the position, but I was amazed how easy his whole cock slid into my mouth. His sweaty balls hit me right by my eyes and I had a full view of his ass. Mike pulled his cock out then put his balls over my face and began to rub them on my lips. I licked them, pulling one of them into my mouth and popping it out. Then mike move forward just a bit put his asshole right over me and told me to eat his ass.

I slowly began licking around his hole, teasing him a bit, he leaned forward and stroked my erect cock, I was so turned on now, feeling like somewhat of a slut. I slowly got closer and closer to his hole, taking my whole tongue and gently sliding it over his ass. His moan indicated that whatever I was doing was turning him on. I slowly began to tease the hole as he moved back in forth. I pushed the tip in first and then began to go deeper and deeper, until my tongue fucked his hole as deeply as possible. Mike really seemed to enjoy this and I could feel his precum dripping on my forehead. He continued to stroke my erect cock as I licked him.

Mike then got off of top of me and leaned down and gave me a wet kiss. His tongue swirled in my mouth and he leaned forward and pinched both my nipples. "Do you want to be fucked," he asked me. I nodded in a sexy manor yes. Mike got up moved around to the other side of the bench and told me to hold my legs up, I did, exposing my hole. He bent down and spit on it. He then took the tip of his hard cock and began rubbing it against my hole. It felt amazing. Now and then he would slap his cock on my hole, or slap it against my cock. He really seemed in control of the situation and I was quite happy to take whatever he threw my way. Mike spit on my hole again then licked his finger and gently teased the edge and then pushed it in. He gently rubbed my prostate and commented on my precum.

My got up and grabbed a bottle from his bag. He took the bottle and poured some on his cock and then poured some on my ass, it was cold. He then got closer, pushed my legs back and slowly slid his cock into my ass. It felt amazing. Once all the way in began slowly moving it in and out. "Does it feel good," he asked. I replied, "Oh Yes baby". Mike fucked me for what seemed like a half an hour. Sometimes he leaned forward to kiss me, and sometimes stroking and keeping me hard. I could tell Mike was getting closer to cumming. He fucked me harder and his breathing was more shallow.

All of a sudden mike pulled out and sprayed his cum all over my hard cock. He moaned and convulsed as streams of stick white cum coated me. Mike got up and layed on the bed. I want to watch you cum. I grabbed my cock and began rubbing his cum against into it like lube. I was very turned on. I only stroked for a minute and then white cum sprayed from my cock and onto my chest. "Beautiful," Mike said.

Mike told me to get up and we would go rinse off. He started a warm shower and turned on the steam. He soaped up his hands and gently rubbed them all over my body, making me hard again. After the show we toweled off and I got dressed. Mike came close and kissed me again. Mike said, "Meet me at 8 in the hotel lobby tomorrow morning and I will take you out to see some amazing things." Then mike told me, "Tomorrow night I have a friend coming into town I want you to meet." I nodded. I walked back to my room, fully satisfied, tired, a little drunk and anxious for what was to come tomorrow