Steamy Sentiment Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister face a tough world together.
3.7k words
4.29
16.7k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a two part story. *Warning: contains kinks that might not be for everyone. Check tags before reading.*

--------------------

"This is my fault, Sephie,'' said the undernourished man with one-too-many scars decorating his youthful, haggard face. He took out a rusty pocket watch from his faded vest pocket.

"Not entirely Ben,'' responded the black-haired, blue-eyed girl with concern. Sweaty, dirty, and pale, she crouched on the ground, gasping for air.

With a peek around the corner, she smiled despite her fatigue. "Maybe I said one too many truths to that bastard."

"Forget about it now. We'll discuss it later when we are not being searched for by every steam knight in the city. Did you catch your breath?"

The sudden baying of hounds answered him instead.

"Looks like they won't let me. Run!" Shouted Sephie.

The faint glow of incandescent torches and the dull thud of heavy-soled boots on cobble soon followed, chasing the two shadows through the humid back alleys of Steelmire.

"There's no place to hide here! If only we could climb these pipes!" Sephie suggested.

"We may have to if it comes down to being caught or severe burns."

"Check down that sidestreet first!" Sephie directed, indicating a turn to their right. The two figures darted around the corner into a dead end. Ben swore.

"There's a door!" pointed Sephie.

Ben reached for the gear-shaped knob and turned. It wasn't locked, but the door wouldn't open. Trying again, he put his shoulder into it this time.

She leaned against the wall, accidentally putting her hand on the issue. "Oh, it looks like the pipe is bent out!"

Ben inspected the problem. "Swap with me. I'm gonna kick it back into place. Get ready to pull." He traded places with her. "One, two, three!"

Ben kicked the small pipe with the bottom of his heel. With a sudden hissing of steam, several metal parts were heard clicking into place. Sephie tried the door, this time with success. They both dove inside, and Ben slammed it shut. Sephie fumbled in the dark for any kind of latch on the door and found a lock, so she bolted it. They stood shoulder-to-shoulder in the dark, panting for what seemed like an eternity.

"I think we lost them," declared Sephie, breathing a sigh of relief.

Ben relaxed. "At the very least, it'll buy us some time. Where do you think we are?"

"Impossible to say since it's pitch dark. Help me search for a light."

They both felt around for a switch along what felt like smooth wood paneling.

"I think I found it." With a click, a dim light came on with a soft hum.

"Well, being able to see doesn't shed any more light into where we are," she concluded, elbowing him.

Ben rolled his eyes at her attempted pun. "I'm glad you're still looking on the bright side of our predicament, and you're right; a single wooden chair and a faded brown carpet don't give many clues."

Seeing an opportunity, she ducked under his arm and hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing?" he asked with surprise.

"What? I can't hug my big brother?"

He hesitated a moment before hugging her back as they both sank to the floor, exhausted. He looked down at his twin sibling. Malnourished, with dark smudges on her cheeks. The woolen shirt she wore no longer covered the petticoat that covered her modest sized chest. She was much too thin for the frayed dress that barely came down to her knees. Leather suspenders with sprocket clips were the only thing from keeping it on her hips.

"We could maybe hide here for the rest of the night. It's slightly warmer and beats sleeping on the street," she mumbled wearily, unlacing her knee high boots.

"With the way I feel, I could sleep anywhere," he agreed.

Her stomach growled. "Quiet, you! I just drank a ton of water not that long ago."

They sat in silence, intending to fall asleep like this, when Sephie raised her head. "Do you hear that? It sounds like talking."

She got up and crossed the room, following the muffled noise to a piece of wood nailed to the wall. Pushing it aside yielded a hole which she peered through after kneeling down.

"What do you see?"

"Not much. It's dark except for a few rays of light coming through some cracks," Sephie replied while squinting. She put her ear to the wall to get a better listen when she suddenly fell back on her butt.

"What happened?" Ben hissed and moved to her.

"I got poked by that!"

"Is that a..."

"Yep! It's a penis." She said, collecting herself.

"Are we in the back room of a brothel?!?"

"Given the sounds of clinking and the occasional laughter, I'd guess maybe a tavern," she mused. "Pushing this wooden cover must have announced that this room was open to business."

"If we ignore him, he might go away," he advised.

She inspected the penis up close. "Or agitate him enough to complain to the establishment for false advertising... and I'd rather not draw any more attention tonight."

Sephie's stomach growled again.

"Sephie, I know that look. It's usually followed by you doing something crazy. You're not thinking of..." Ben started with uneasiness.

"Look, we haven't eaten much in weeks. If we don't get something to eat, I'm not sure we'll run like that again if we have to."

"You just used the word we. I'm not doing what you're implying."

"But you're as hungry as I am," Sephie countered.

"Yes, and starving is more preferable."

"What if I pass it on to you once it's in my mouth?"

"Just... do what you want to do." Ben slumped to the floor again, watching as his sister turned her attention to the eager owner of the penis already dripping with precum. She gently grabbed the prominent member in her fist and gave it a few experimental pumps.

"Ben?"

"What?"

"Can, um, can you...?" she delicately solicited.

"I already said no!"

"I didn't mean that! I mean, can you tell me how to do it?"

"Do what?" Ben asked with a creased forehead,

"I've never jacked off a guy before. Can you give me some instructions or something?"

"It's not steam science," he stated.

"Please?"

Reluctantly, he got up and stood next to her. "Take it in your hand and slowly pump. Pull the foreskin back and use your other thumb to smear the precum around the head."

"Alright." She did as instructed. "Is this what you like having done to you?"

"Don't know. Never had it done to me," he admitted curtly.

"I could do it for you -- If you wanted."

"Just... just focus on what you're doing."

She worked the stranger's shaft and must have been doing a decent job with how rock-hard they were. With some awe in her eyes, not looking away from the phallus extended from the hole, she asked, "Should I give him a blowjob now?"

After a few seconds, he replied, "There's no set instructions. Just do whatever."

"How do I know when he's going to cum?"

As if in response, a knock on the wall rattled the wood plank, and a sudden eruption of cum landed on her face and hands.

"Looks like that's how," he said with minor annoyance. He grabbed the chair, leaned it against the wall near her, and sat down.

She wiped the mess off herself with her fingers and scooped as much into her mouth as possible. "It doesn't taste like what I expected. I think I kinda like it."

Another penis appeared in the hole moments after the first retreated. Using what she had just learned, she recreated the experience. Only this time, when she heard the knock, she leaned forward with her mouth wide open.

"Number two must have been saving up. He gave a lot more," she declared after wiping any stray smears into her mouth.

Number three received a long, slow lick from base to frenulum. She was rewarded with a pearl of precum oozing out. Swirling her tongue around the glans and giving little nibbles before taking it into her mouth, she was rewarded for her efforts. She swallowed twice and turned to her brother.

"This is quite the busy place!" she observed as number four stuck his member through the hole. With growing confidence, she thoroughly swabbed her tongue around his glans. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked and slurped until three loads filled her hungry belly.

Ben looked away. The cocks deep in his sister's mouth caused many conflicted feelings: jealousy that it wasn't him and regret that he didn't take her up on the offer. He blamed himself for not being able to acquire actual food. Worst of all, he felt guilty for feeling a particular emotion he knew he shouldn't be feeling for his sibling.

Quickly finishing off the fifth deposit, which seemed thicker than the others, she wiped her mouth on her sleeve. "Ben, I'm sorry. You must be jealous."

"No. Wanting your sister to give you a blowjob is not something a brother should want."

"Liar. But I didn't mean that. I know you love me."

"Of course I love you! You're family."

"No, the other kind of love."

"You're mistaken."

"I'm basically your other half, you know. I see how you feel about me. I was waiting till you were going to tell me."

"Just forget about it and go back to... eating." He whispered and turned away.

"So stubborn."

He stayed silent.

Sephie gave an unsatisfied look. She was bluffing. She didn't actually know her brother's desire, but she had a hunch. Often, she made subtle overtures, but he never reciprocated, so she began to second-guess her intuition."

An hour later. She tugged at his pants leg.

Ben awoke with a start. "Sorry, I must have dozed off. Did they find us?"

She pointed to her lower belly. Her mouth was stuffed with who knows which number now.

"You're still hungry?"

She shook her head.

"You're full?"

She shook her head again.

"Can't you just tell me?"

She pulled her dress up. She rubbed her thighs together as she pointed to her bladder.

"You need to pee?"

She nodded.

"Nothing's stopping you. The alley should be clear."

She patted the floor and spread her legs.

Ben's eyes widened. "You can't be serious!"

She put her palms together beseechingly.

"Did someone swap in a doppelganger with my real sister?"

Sephie rolled her eyes. Insisting again with her hands.

Ben sighed. "Begging me to... to do that with a stranger's cock in your mouth is making me question my own sanity of why I can't say no to you."

He got down on the floor and turned over onto his back. Sephie spread her legs wider as he slid in underneath her.

"I still don't understand why you insist on going without panties. Wait! Were you trying to attract my attention?"

She made a little heart with her fingers.

He pushed away any further inquiry from his thoughts as he spread her thin labia. Placing his mouth over her pussy, he flicked his tongue over her pee hole to show he was ready.

A moment later, she relaxed her bladder and flooded his mouth. Taken aback by the sudden torrent, he swallowed hurriedly, trying not to drown or make a mess.

Despite their destitute lifestyle, they often drank water from rain barrels around the city to stave off hunger pangs. Thankfully, her pee was as close to water as possible, with just the barest hint of her unique flavor mixed in.

Sephie looked down at her brother, watching him take large swallows of all she had to give. She genuinely needed to pee, but she didn't want to miss out on anything that would relieve her extreme hunger, including these strangers' cum.

A fleeting worry flashed through her that maybe her request was too outrageous. However, initially very reluctant, Ben seemed to be warming to his task. She stroked his hair lovingly. If he truly did love her in that way, she'd wish he'd just come out and say it.

A knock on the wall alerted her that her next customer was about ready, painting her throat white. She gave a few cleaning licks before he retracted his penis.

With her mouth and bladder both empty, she sat back contentedly. Surprisingly, having her brother drain her bladder was hotter than she'd ever guessed. She wondered if he could also taste her arousal. She wished she could have regulated her flow better to prolong the experience. Maybe, if she begged enough, he might be up for doing it again!

"That's all I have. Thank you."

Ben placed his fingers over her lower belly and pushed, ensuring she was fully empty. She jumped as she felt his tongue skim over her swollen clit.

"S...sorry to make such an unreasonable request," Sephie admitted as he pulled away to lean against the wall.

"It wasn't as bad as I initially thought," he said, wiping his mouth.

She glanced at his lap. It looked like he was as horny as she felt.

"Since it's kinda my fault... you want me to help take care of it?"

Seeing where she was looking, he turned away, embarrassed. "No, thanks."

"Ok, but if you change your mind, I'm right here."

Another cock appeared out of the wall.

----

Ben awoke to the sound of the city bell tolling midnight. He felt his sister's warm body nestled into his. Sephie had taken it upon herself to be tonight's little spoon. He went to place his arm around her, thinking she was asleep, but she stirred and rolled over to face him.

"You weren't asleep?" he inquired.

"No, I was thinking."

"How many did you..."

"Fifteen, and my jaw is very sore, but my belly is kinda full."

"I'm sorry you had to resort to that."

She placed her finger on his lips. "As long as we are together, I don't care what we have to do to survive."

"I'm still sorry I can't improve our circumstances, and... I wasn't trying to hide it, ya know... my love for you."

"But you weren't exactly shouting it from the chimney tops, either," Sephie criticized.

"I don't think anyone wants to hear me openly declare: I love my sister."

"One person would: your twin sibling; your only family left in this whole cruel world; the woman who's been with you through thick and thin, hunger and... slightly less hunger."

Ben sighed. "As my little sis, I thought it was my responsibility to find a better life for you."

"So trying to marry me off to a pompous, arrogant, trophy-hunting bastard was the best idea? Assuming I didn't discover his fake magnanimity ahead of time... about pulling a homeless girl out of poverty just so he could look good in front of his friends... AND overlooking the previously-mentioned traits, there was no way I was going to marry him."

"I'm sorry. I should have done a better job of learning what kind of person he was," he said with remorse.

"You sure dropped the ball on that one. Bet you didn't even know his last name! Persephone Lyra Palethorpe is way too long and stuffy." She giggled. "And he didn't look at me the way you do. I prefer to keep our family name -- Tremaine."

"I thought it was a rare opportunity for a better life."

"I don't want a better opportunity. I want to stay with you!" she declared, kicking his shin playfully. "Forever!" she added, sticking her tongue out. "And what's going to happen to you, then? Do you think I'll just stop worrying about you?"

"I'll manage somehow."

"Not likely! You suck at begging, and most of what little thrown-out food you did find, you gave to me. Remember that one time I sweet-talked that merchant into giving us a loaf of bread and two apples?"

She grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers. "I know you want to stay with me, too. I see how you hold yourself back from loving me the way you want to. You're so careful how you hold me at night. You don't think I see you look at my lips right before you kiss my forehead. Did you maybe consider I might feel the same way? Why do you think I don't try to cover myself when we bathe in the river or why I'm so clingy at night? You don't like waking up with your morning wood pushed against my butt?"

"There are many reasons we shouldn't," he resisted.

"Probably dumb reasons!"

"It is not good to make decisions on feeling alone."

"I'm not disputing that. Ok, fine!" she said, exasperated. "You want good reasons?" She pushed him onto his back and got on top of him, pinning him to the ground. "What makes my older brother better for me than someone else? We like to eat the same things, we enjoy doing the same activities, you secretly laugh at my jokes, and we've always been together, so I know what kind of person you are: tender, patient, and most importantly, loves me no matter what dumb things I do sometimes. We are vagabonds, Ben -- not beholden to anyone. We don't owe anyone anything. This society certainly shows how it cares about us. I don't mind a life of privation as long as I get to be held by you."

He raised his head to kiss her forehead.

She pushed him back. "Nope, not there," she said sternly.

He kissed her cheek.

"Better, but try again."

He looked into her encouraging blue eyes. When he pressed his lips to hers, she melted into his grasp. Feeling the dam of anxiety, fear, and trepidation melt away, he hugged her tightly, pouring out all his feelings into that first kiss.

"That felt wonderful. From now on, whenever you want to kiss me, it has to be on the lips," she asserted firmly. She buried her face in his chest. "Since we are finally pursuing this relationship, what do you say about leaving this city?"

"Leave? How?" he asked, stunned.

"Don't be too shocked, ok?" She leaned back, lifted her torn dress, and dug her fingers into her pussy, pulling out two tiny rectangular metal plates. "Not the most comfortable place to keep them. I'm sorry. I wanted to give you my virginity, but I had to break it to get them in there."

"And they are...?" he asked frowning.

"Permanent train passes -- the kind only the fancy people use."

"He took the drippy pieces of metal and examined them."

Trilateral Train Pass

Gold Status

Permanent

"We can use the train as much as we want and can go to any of the cities it passes through, or maybe find a way to live in the countryside."

"I would love to, but I'm not sure I have the energy to think about that right now." His stomach growled.

"Not to worry, oh brother of mine!" she reported smugly. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out three coins. "The last few customers tossed these through the hole. Should be enough to buy us some bread since you're so picky about where your meals come from.

"Now, let's sleep. I'm about to pass out."

He laid his head down, and they cuddled until they both fell asleep.

-----------

The next morning, Ben felt a familiar weight on top of him as he squinted his eyes open. Sephie was sprawled over him, her limbs every which way. He brushed her black hair behind her ear, admiring her cute nose, her smattering of freckles, and her soft, full lips dangerously close to his morning wood. While he was wondering if he could reposition her before she woke up, she yawned and cracked open an eye.

"Good morning, my love," she said, yawning. "Oh! Looks like a little someone liked me saying that with the way he twitched. My offer will always be open." With one hand, she propped her head up and then made a lewd gesture with her other hand. "What have you got to lose? You get a nice orgasm, and I get a tasty morning snack."

"Looks like yesterday awakened something in you! What happened to my sweet, innocent little sister?"

"She's still in there, but she's taking a back seat to see what horny little sister is like," Sephie giggled.

"Yesterday, I was wishing I was sucking you the whole time." She walked her fingers up his thighs and around his tented pants. "Come on! I want to show you all the things I've learned."

Giving in to her pleading and his own horniness, he nodded his consent.

"Yay!" She crouched to his side and slowly pulled down the hem of his pants. "I was fantasizing about this before I fell asleep last night."

She took his penis in her hands tenderly and rubbed it against her cheek before planting little kisses up and down the length. Cradling his balls, she inhaled his scent. "That smell -- no, specifically your smell -- might be dangerous now. I'm gonna get wet every time we cuddle at night."

12