Steamy Sentiment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took one of his balls between her lips, gently sucked on it, and then switched to the other while pumping his shaft.

"Only your penis is allowed in my mouth from this point forward."

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she slid down and eagerly bobbed until precum pooled onto her tongue. Taking hold of his hand, she showed how much she loved him and poured her all into giving him the best orgasm she could. When she sensed he was close, she opened her mouth and flicked his frenulum with the tip of her tongue.

With a moan, he squeezed her hand, lifted his hips, and erupted. She gulped him down before she could lose any of his precious cream, swirling some of his cum around her mouth as he added more and more.

With a hum of approval, she slowly extracted his manhood from her mouth. She used a solid suction to ensure she didn't waste a drop. Then she smirked and opened her mouth to show him before swallowing it with relish.

"I used to think waking up was the worst part of the day, but not anymore!" He sighed contentedly..

She pounced on him, sharing a salty kiss. "Let's go get a proper breakfast, check out the train station and see where our new fortunes take us!"

12