Steamy Sentiment Pt. 02

Story Info
Two siblings begin their life as lovers, and find a home.
3.7k words
4.33
7.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's life was moving as fast as the train he was riding. Patches of forest and farmland sped by, washed away by the clacking of the cars. He looked down at the basket on the red leather bench beside him. Thanks to Sephie's cute wit and smooth talking and the coin she had received last night, the basket held two loaves of expired bread and a wedge of cheese.

He looked over at his sister to see her kneeling on the seat next to him, face plastered to the window, and excitedly watching the ever-renewing scenery.

"Not the most ladylike way to sit, Sephie," Ben chided as he tried pulling the hem of her skirt down. "I'm concerned about others seeing your butt."

She looked over her shoulder. "We have this car all to ourselves and no indication of anyone joining us. Stop brooding and take this opportunity to enjoy the scenery both outside and inside." She winked, wiggling her butt. "Or, cop a feel... whichever gets your mind off of things.``

Ben considered her suggestion before reaching out and giving her butt a loving squeeze.

"Hmm, that's better. Touch it as much as you want," she purred.

"As nice as this is, your smile puts me more at ease... and your laugh..." He reached higher to attack her unprotected sides, tickling her until her eyes watered.

"I give! I give up!"

He let up, pulled her onto his lap, and held her. "I love your laugh."

Sephie wiped her eyes. "And I love your cuddles." Starting with his lips, she trailed kisses down to his neck. As she laid her head on his shoulder, she relaxed in his warm embrace. "Have you ever thought about living in the country?"

"Not especially. Why?"

She tapped the window. "Look how much room is out there. Just trees, meadows, and no one to bother us. I'm tired of living in damp, cramped alleys filled with garbage."

"Where would we go? I don't know the first thing about building a shelter, much less a house."

"Maybe we won't have to. How about moving into an abandoned home?" Sephie suggested. At that, Ben absorbed the idea and mentally chewed it for several minutes. She abruptly sat up and pointed to a clearing.

Ben caught the fleeting glimpse of a dwelling as they rushed by. "I don't see why anyone would abandon a house, but I suppose we can go take a look."

----

A short time later, the train pulled into a rural station. The siblings stepped off and onto the wooden boarding platform. As the train huffed away, Ben took stock of their surroundings. All was quiet except for the rustle of leaves and the occasional lark call. "Looks like we are the only ones here."

Sephie sat down on a blue, weathered bench next to a faded signboard showing train arrival and departure times. She looked around and announced, "Smell how fresh the air is -- so cool and sweet!"

Ben took a deep breath, his first one in a place devoid of the scent of humanity. Following a nod, he said, "Looks like a good place to eat. Hungry?" Her stomach gave her response.

Taking a seat next to her, he handed her half of their meager fare. "It's so quiet out here; no steam, no horns, no dogs barking."

She layered the cheese between the bread and took a bite. "And stale bread is definitely a step up from moldy."

Eager to explore their destination then eat, they quickly finished.

"Perfect sunny weather for walking. Shall we go?" Ben asked. Not waiting for her to answer, he held the basket and took Sephie's hand to help her stand from the bench.

Two miles later, Sephie was scouting ahead. She picked wildflowers and kicked rocks, her hair fluttering whenever the wind blew. She exuded youthful vigor and, despite their destitute life, happiness.

Ben enjoyed seeing her so alive. Even though it had only been forty-eight hours, he had to mentally pinch himself a few times to remind himself that this was real. His secret, unspoken yearning had actually come true -- not that it changed many things in their relationship.

Because they were now seeing each other as lovers, he was excited about what new facets of each other's personality their intimacy would reveal. He wanted to deepen their bond even more until they were blissfully drowning in each other's love.

"It's kinda cute the way your brows furrow when you're thinking about something."

Ben was startled out of his thoughts by his sister's sudden closeness. She was right in front of him, having stopped their walk.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Just... how much I'm hopelessly addicted to loving you."

She pushed up under his arm and clung to him. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to notice how you felt about me."

"You shouldn't be sorry! The point was so you wouldn't notice."

"Well, I'm glad I know now, and I don't want to waste any time catching up," Sephie said with enthusiasm.

He put his hand on her head. "It's not a race. Just continue being who you are: my little sis, who I love and cherish more than anything else in the world."

"Dumb puns included?" she teased.

"Yes, even those."

"But we are going to have to do something about your clothes. In the direct sun, I can see your," he waved his arm, "everything."

"Maybe I don't mind it, or maybe I should just take everything off," She taunted.

He chuckled at that. "Then I wouldn't be looking where I was going."

"That is a conundrum. Maybe I should grab your arm like this, then," Sephie proposed as she walked beside him, their arms entangled.

"Now I'm able to see down the front of your shirt."

"You like them? My boobies?"

"Of course, I like them."

"What about them do you like especially?"

"Fishing for compliments?"

"I might be." She grinned and turned slightly to press her chest against his arm.

"Well, I like how perky and cute they are with the beauty mark under the right one and the slight bounce when you walk." He reached with his left hand and gave one a squeeze. "They are the perfect size for my hands."

She kissed him. "I'll accept these compliments and cherish them."

Then she brushed her hand over his pants and giggled. "We better stop there, or it might get a bit hard to walk." She giggled at her unintended pun.

---

"I think it was around here." Sephie stood on tiptoes, trying to see through the underbrush. "There it is... and more than that," she declared and stooped down to part the bushes. "One eroded path to guide our way."

The two-story, supposedly abandoned house sat forlornly at the end of a trail overgrown grass. It was built mostly of wood, except for copper pipes bolted with iron bands snaking their way along the edge of hollowed out gear and sprocket windows.

Sephie swiped her sleeve across the dusty glass. "Wonder how old this place is."

Ben kicked against one of the pipes. "Not old enough to start falling apart, at the very least. Door's locked, and I'd hate to break a window. Let's try the back."

Sephie ran ahead, stopping in front of three fallow beds covered in weeds and overgrowth that formed a semi-circle around the back porch. "Hey, a garden! Well, what was once a garden."

"Looks like a window will have to be sacrificed," Ben lamented after trying the door.

"A regrettable sacrifice." Sephie found a rock and chucked it through with a crash. "Boost me up."

He grabbed her hips, lifted her up, and was rewarded with a momentary flash of her pantiless pussy.

As she slipped through the hole, another crash erupted inside. "I'm ok -- the shelf maybe not so much. Also, who puts a bucket under a window?" Three clicks later, Sephie stood in the open door with a bucket on her foot. "I need to find better clothes to move in."

"You got off to a good start with your new shoe," Ben pointed out.

Sephie rolled her eyes, stepped outside, and kicked the bucket off and into the garden. "Wonder if they left any clothes here that'll fit. Maybe we'll find pants or a dress for special occasions."

"Special occasions? What kind?"

"How about you pick me up, and I'll show you."

"Pick you up? Um, ok." Ben lifted her underweight frame with his arms behind her back and legs. "Now what, princess?"

"Now you can carry your bride across the threshold," she commanded, pointing her head toward the open door.

"That's... extremely old-fashioned," he groaned.

"Things like this only happen once!" she cheerily countered.

"I'd say finding a conveniently abandoned house that is not falling apart goes beyond happening... ever!"

She placed a finger to his lips. "Shush. Enjoy the moment."

Ben stepped inside, disturbing the dust that lay over everything.

"Needs a little cleaning, but it'll make a cozy love nest, but first, time to explore!" She wiggled out of his arms and disappeared further into the house.

Ben looked around the dim room. Noticing a nob by the door, he turned it to no effect. 'I don't know why I would have thought there'd be power,' he chided himself.

Pulling the shades on the window caused an animated dust show. Ben coughed and walked toward what he guessed was the living room. The kitchen and adjoining section were separated by a utility room with a typically large domestic boiler.

The boiler could provide hot water and dry heat to every room, and these types of residential units typically received their steam from a central power plant. The owner of this home, however, seemed to have custom modified the boiler to be manually fed with wood and water from a hatch accessible from outside the home.

"You ok, Sephie?" Ben shouted.

"Ya," came her muffled reply. "I'm looking through some old clothes I found."

"I'm gonna go outside and try to get the boiler going!"

"K."

Making his way to the side of the house, Ben found the furnace door. Its rusted hinges complained loudly as he unlatched the bar. He saw a shovel leaning against the wall, so he scooped the ash out and added kindling he found in the yard. With some effort, he lit a fire and watched the flames grow stronger until he was sure they wouldn't go out. Opening the flue halfway, he closed the door.

"Glad whoever built this place made sure it was near the well." He said to himself.

The turn handle and pulley for the well were broken, so it took considerable time to haul bucket after bucket to the water tank above the furnace. With that task done, he checked the steam gauges.

He returned to the kitchen to find Sephie bent over, rummaging through one of the lower cabinets and humming happily. He couldn't help but squeeze her butt as he passed by, eliciting a surprised squeak.

"I see your clothing hunt yielded mixed results, but no complaints from me if you want to wear only an apron and nothing else."

"I did find something else, but I'm saving it for later. Whoever lived here must have been alone 'cause all I found were men's clothes, all too big for me."

She knelt down, tucked her legs under her, and looked up demurely. "Would my love like a dinner, a bath, or me first?" Sephie's stomach chose that moment to growl.

"Sounds like feeding the beast takes priority," Ben laughed. "Also, does this place have a bathroom?"

"Yes. I only peeked at it. It's down the hall. Also, while I was searching around upstairs, I wondered if the vegetable garden had any surprises hidden in it. Tadah!" She motioned toward the sink. "Potatoes, carrots, and onions."

"Good find. The boiler is working, so we'll be able to cook them shortly."

Sephie went to a small water pump in the corner and began to fill the sink. "What should we make with 'em?"

Ben thought for a moment. "I have an idea, but we'll need flour and yeast."

"I'll check the pantry."

"I'll let you start prepping. I'm going to see if the bathroom is in working order."

Walking down the hall, Ben found a rustic but spacious bathroom. Neatly arranged stone tiles covered the floor. Zig-zagging brass pipes wound up the wall into a split-storage tank, where it flowed down into a toilet with a wooden seat. Other pipes from the tank fed a chipped, square sink and a deep copper tub that was decidedly big enough for two people.

Turning all the nobs, Ben noted which were hot and cold and that they were all functioning. With everything seemingly in order, he returned to find Sephie washing and peeling the vegetables.

"I think that's flour or something akin to it in that ceramic jar. No weevils or bugs in it. Should be fine. I also have another surprise!" She reached into her apron pocket. "I found salt and pepper!"

"Can't say no to improving flavor!" was his eager reaction.

"How's the bathroom?"

Ben foraged around the kitchen cabinets looking for things to make dough. "None of the pipes burst. Water isn't quite hot yet."

"Can't wait! I don't remember the last time I had a proper bath." she dreamed with a smile.

"Whatcha gonna bake?"

"A surprise I saw passing a restaurant once. Will you dice the vegetables into fairly large chunks and boil?"

"Sure."

Finishing their respective tasks, Ben placed two substantially round loaves into the oven. Then, stepping behind his little sister, he gently hugged her from behind as she stirred the pot. "This is real, isn't it?"

"Which part?"

"All this and you," he responded with a squeeze.

"Of course it is." this isn't a dream you're going to wake up from. She pushed back into him. "It's as real as the thing poking me from behind."

"Sorry." He started to drop his hands and back away.

She immediately grabbed his hands and pulled them tight around her. "Nu-uh! It means that operation 'naked apron' was a success! And yes, I had plans for after we ate."

"You did?"

"Yep! A perfect conclusion for the end of a wonderful day."

"I look forward to it." Ben glanced at the egg timer. "Bread should be about done. He peeked into the oven.

"I think they're done."

Donning oven mitts, he pulled a tray with two golden-brown, round loaves and set it on the counter. He gingerly cut a chunk out of the center of each one and placed each chunk and the remainder of the loaf on a plate.

"A bowl made of bread?" Sephie mused.

"Saves washing, and I thought it seemed fancy."

"Anything is fancy for us," she laughed.

She scooped most of the pot's contents into each bowl and took the plates to the living room. After she used a towel she found to wipe two places clean of dust, they kicked off their shoes and sat down facing each other across the dinner table.

The room was dim and quiet, except for the boiling of water and gentle hiss of steam through the pipes. They ate in silence while rubbing their feet against each other, appreciating the simple yet hot fare they hadn't had in a very long time.

"Do you think anyone would mistake us for a married couple?" Sephie asked.

"If they didn't know anything about us, probably?" he half-questioned. "We are technically more family than even a wedded couple. Don't even have to change our last name."

"I was just thinking we find work in town, save up a lot, and go find some pen-pusher to make this place ours on paper," Sephie brainstormed.

"Is that what you'd like to do? You really want to own this place, huh?"

"Don't you?"

"For me, home is wherever we are together. I suppose this place is kinda growing on me," Ben replied while rubbing one of her feet with both of his.

"It's nice having a warm, safe place to call our own."

He pushed his empty bowl away. "What if people ask about us?"

"I don't know. Just say you've been caring for your little sister since our parents passed away."

"If we stick around long enough, people might start wondering why we both don't marry," Ben countered.

"Then... you rescued me from a brutish man. We left our hometown and eloped to start a new life. I doubt anyone will dig too deeply into our past, and technically, it's true."

"Whatever story we come up with, let's think about it later. I'm so ready for a shower!"

Sephie got up, smiling shrewdly at him, and dragged her brother to the bathroom.

He spread his arms. "Whoever lived here definitely seemed to appreciate a goodly-sized copper tub."

"Perhaps they appreciated fully submerging in a hot bath after a long, hard day," Sephie replied. Then she threw her apron to Ben and hopped in.

"Careful, the left one is the..."

Sephie squealed as cold water pelted her. She quickly turned the other knob to compensate, gradually relaxing as the hot water blended into a more moderate temperature.

"Could have told me sooner!" she pouted.

"Sorry," he answered, hiding his grin behind his hand.

Ben removed his own clothes, laying them into the sink, and climbed in behind her. "I made sure I filled the boiler so there is plenty of hot water."

Sephie turned around, rivulets of steaming water dripping down her chin, shoulder, and breasts. "Let me wash your back."

"Where'd you find soap?"

"In the drawer over there with a cloth."

"Doesn't look like it's from a factory. Homemade?"

"Don't know, but it smells like lavender. Turn around."

Ben faced the other way as his sister lathered his back with soap. Her gentle hands efficiently scrubbed all the sweat and dirt off.

"Hot water is definitely an underrated luxury," he stated.

"It is. Now let me do the front."

"I can do that myself."

"I know you can. That's why I'm telling you and not asking."

When Ben turned around, he sported a growing erection. The corners of her lips curled up, but she made no comment as she ran the cloth over his sinewy frame. As she moved ever lower, "Now to clean the most important part. It's going to be busy tonight."

"It is?"

"I was going to wait till after, but..." She grasped his erection and stroked it, using the soap as a lubricant. "I am so wet right now, and not just from the water."

She pushed him up against the wall and stood on her tiptoes. Then she raised her knee alongside his hip and sandwiched his shaft between her sticky folds. Starting a passionate kiss, they let their hands roam over each other's bodies.

"Ready to consummate our future?" She turned around and bent over, opening herself to his view and wiggling her butt back at him. When he slid into her in one motion, she moaned, her body stretching to accommodate his girth.

"You're so warm," Ben grunted out.

"And you're so so big," Sephie replied and humped her hips back, grinding them around in circles."

Ben grabbed her thigh and lifted her leg to twist her slightly. "I want to see your face." Then, using her leg for leverage, he increased the tempo.

With his other hand, he reached up and stroked her red cheeks. Her heavy panting matched his. "Should we worry about you getting pregnant?"

"No idea, but you should probably pull out, in case. Finish in my mouth. I want to taste you again."

"In that case, I want to make you cum first."

"Rub my clit then. It's throbbing so bad."

Locating her clit, he started a circular rub, listening to the small signs of a good job in her voice.

Her moans started soft and increased in volume as his attention to her sensitive nub built her desire. Adrift in the moment, she momentarily lost her balance, grabbing his arm on her thigh to steady herself.

When she felt stable, she chanted, "Deeper! Harder! I'm almost there!"

"I'm already bumping your cervix. I don't want to hurt you," he retorted between thrusts.

"I want to feel it when I wake up tomorrow!" She pulled on him and adjusted her position so she was being held in his arms, and her back was supported by the wall.

He pistoned into her, and her light body shook with exertion and pleasure. Locking her legs around his waist, she moaned her climax into his shoulder. Her pussy spasmed around him, thanking his penis for all its hard work.

"You like that?" he whispered.

"Yes," she gasped. "But we aren't done yet. Your turn."

After he set her down, she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, swirling her tongue up and down his shaft. Her caressing hand felt his heavy, sperm-filled orbs tighten, so she pushed him against the soft lining of her cheek, encouraging him to cum any time.

12