Steamy Sentiment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her head, he grunted his release. He enjoyed her tongue massaging the underside and reveled in all the little pulses as his heady seed filled her mouth.

She let him go with a sucking motion, savoring the taste before swallowing.

They embraced and let the water rinse off the evidence of their lovemaking. They dried off and exited naked from the bathroom. He went to the utility room, and she headed to the bedrooms. She caught him staring at her butt as she ascended the hallway stairs and gave it a little shake.

Sephie returned a moment later wearing a white shirt several sizes too big for her. Ben was sitting in the flickering glow of the boiler. "Cold?"

"A little." She deposited a stack of blankets on the floor and arranged them as a bed. "One little love nest, ready for sleeping!" She sat down and snuggled into his arms, pulling a blanket to their necks.

"The bedding upstairs is not worth sleeping on. We'll have to get new ones, but with these many blankets, it's more cozy down here anyway," she advised.

"This might be, unexaggeratedly, the best day of our lives," he expressed, contented.

"I have zero complaints, and should it all disappear tomorrow, I wouldn't care 'cause I have you. I love you big brother."

"And I love you little sis. For always and forever!"

With one final kiss, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12