All Comments on 'Steel Hearts: Oopsie Daisy'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jaklanjaklanalmost 2 years ago

What a fantastic story, once again you have excelled yourself 5*

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I am really enjoying the new "world". But then, if you read any of our stuff, you'll find we are both huge fans of "living, connected worlds", as well as quick, deep love. I loved your Tables stories and I'm excited to see where you take this world. Don't listen to the haters, don't let the jerks who took from you get you down. You have a great voice. And while I know there are more, I for one, can't wait to hear what ot says next.

- TwinSoulFlames

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

So glad to see you back with a new and interesting caste of characters. Your images are powerful, beautiful, and evocative. I love your writing and look forward to more whenever it comes. Thank you for sharing your talents.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

A great story with potential for another chapter. Wonderful!

MbC56MbC56almost 2 years ago

You hit a home run again! Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the story was very exciting and well thought out. Very moving with all of the problems that Daisy was to through fighting to stay alive after her mother was killed. Well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too much missing and unexplained, very broken......... way too many angles not explained well enough. The pre-planned marriage is a farce........... not even explainable within the family. Really too disjointed..... get someone to professionally edit ......

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 2 years ago

Thank you, I am happy to see you posting. Your new series is excellent.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Ellie you have done it again, not only have you just written a great story in two chapters and created a whole lot of new characters, but in my mind you have created a new dynasty and I can't believe you would be content to leave it there. Your stories are thrillers with sex not the other way round I have read a lot of your stuff and always enjoyed them and this is out of the same mould so judging by the amount of positive comments you get as well as my own opinions you have a faithful following here who admire your skill as a story teller. Whatever you decide about this particular tale, I will be waiting to see how you follow it up. A really appropriate emoji just turned up for the word 😎. Regards and thanks, Bob.

hfp612hfp612almost 2 years ago

As compelling as the Table stories. Hopefully there will be more installments. 5*

loverofbksloverofbksalmost 2 years ago

I'm so excited I really hope this is just the first installment!!!!

loverofbksloverofbksalmost 2 years ago

OMG!!! I JUST WENT TO YOUR PAGE TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANY NOTES (UPDATES WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM) AND REALIZED I SOME HOW MISSED THE 1ST ONE ABOUT GRACE!!! NOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED...sorry for screaming 😱 in text lol.

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 2 years ago

You are one of the authors I follow. It was only after I was into this story that I found the story of Grace. So I struggled through reading without any of the context of the overall storyline. That really detracts from the writing for me. Not any kind of writer so take or leave my advice as you will. You are still one of my favorite writers

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Excellent generally but just a few niggles where a more detailed explanation might have helped. 5 ⛤

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 2 years ago

This is great Ellie really enjoyed it, thank you. Would love to think there may be more in the future...

Hope you are recovering. Be well Ellie,

Jules x

lsnid003lsnid003almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Love Daisy and Mitch. I know you are dealing with so much right now, but I am hoping more in this world is to come.

Stephan10caStephan10caover 1 year ago

Excellent work. I look forward to more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES