Steel Hearts: Oopsie Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, the businesses Saxon and the Steel Heart's run are legitimate, unlike the illegal dealings of your mother's family. Of course, it wasn't always that way when your father was alive, but Saxon has worked hard to make our brotherhood above board," Beau said quickly. "You are his only living relative after the crime family wars that killed your father and the rest of his family," Beau explained. "He is powerful, wealthy, and has love from friends and family in his life. He is offering you a safe place to be where you will remain protected, and the only thing he is asking in return is respect for his friends and family, especially that woman you sent away earlier."

"I told her she was a lot. You are all a lot to take in and deal with, and I don't know what you expect me to say or do. I still think it's best if I just go. I'm better on my own, where I can think and make a plan. With all of you circling and looking at me like I am some specimen to be interrogated and understood, I can't think. I don't know what to say or what to tell you. You sound like you are describing the plot of a movie, not my life. I'm just a girl with a neurotic mother who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and shot on her way home. I'll just check into a cheap motel tonight, and maybe Saxon and I can grab a coffee or something in a few days once I have had a chance to get a handle on all of this," Daisy offered, still not wanting to be here with these people who seemed overly invested in her life.

"I'll take her to Kieran's. No one will look for her there," Mitch cut off Beau's argument of doom and gloom. She had to know by now people would be looking for her after disappearing from her workplace. "They'll track any credit card or bank transactions she makes, so it will be easier for me to take her there where Sax will know she is safe and she can have the space to think on her own." He paused and looked at Beau seriously, "You would have done it for Grace if she had asked.

"Yeah, alright. I'll let Sax know. Finish your food before you go," Beau grumbled, trying not to let his surprise show as he got up and walked out of the apartment.

"You're a brat. You know that?" Mitch asked her. "Not in the traditional sense of the word, but you have not once done anything asked of you without a million questions, negotiations and the demand for time to come to a decision of your own. One day you will need to learn to trust someone to do what is right for you without treating them with suspicion. Or bite the hand of friendship when it is offered with no strings attached when there are so many dangers surrounding you that you have to see even if you don't acknowledge them."

She slumped back into her chair and picked up her fork again. She was hungry, and Mitch was right. There were worse things for her than these people trying to be her friend and help her. She didn't like that Mitch sounded disappointed in her, and as she ate quietly, she promised herself she would try harder to listen to him at least.

*****

Part 3.

Mitch and Daisy arrived at the quiet Inn run by Kieran up in the hinterland hills early the following day. It had become unusually cold and windy in the days that followed. They were becoming frustrated for different reasons, as they were practically imprisoned by the driving rain that seemed to have settled in over the community for several days and did not seem to be clearing.

It was the offseason for the out-of-the-way Bavarian-style Inn, and Kieran had taken the opportunity of Mitch being there as a caretaker for a week to visit his family. Left to their own devices, Mitch had started to cook, and Daisy had taken over the clean-up afterwards by unspoken agreement. Mostly she had been quiet on the first day or so, only seeking him out to ask more questions. She didn't talk much about her own life except to say they moved a lot and her mother was paranoid. Her mother would never have let them stay anywhere they might be discovered by the people she believed searched for them.

As they spent more time together, they settled into an easy friendship, each talking about their lives and the people they loved, which for Daisy was just her mother. Mitch spoke about the six and Grace, which were her family now too and, to a lesser extent, his Brotherhood. The more he talked about Saxon, Beau and the six, including Grace, the more comfortable Daisy seemed to become as good people who genuinely cared about her well-being.

"You know you're a brat, right?" Mitch grumbled as again she resisted returning to the city and talking with Saxon about her future and what she wanted.

"You said we could stay here for a week while I came to terms with the fact that someone wants to kill me and someone else wants me as a trophy wife. Then you expect me to believe that you and Saxon are just helping me out of the goodness of your hearts," she said in what sounded almost like an accusation. Then she got up to walk off like she usually did when he tried to set a time to meet with Saxon, Beau and Grace.

"Too tempting to resist," grinned Mitch, delivering a resounding smack to her delicious derriere as she stomped passed him. He didn't know what had come over him, but he found it harder and harder to resist taking her in hand each time she flounced off rather than face her situation.

"Hey!" Daisy cried, turning a scowl on him. She danced away from him, unsure what to make of that smack, deciding it was nothing more than his calling her a brat, which he often did when she avoided his questions.

Five minutes later and still smarting -- albeit not in a bad way exactly -- another sensation gradually became paramount, the deep warm surge of a very particular, long-dormant erotic arousal. Her mind wandered to one of her three lovers, not that any of them had lasted long enough for her to consider them in a relationship, but they had been intense for the short experience each time. Again, she felt herself getting warm and uncomfortably damp as she considered Mitch with different eyes.

Becoming so readily turned on by a slap to her ass was no real surprise. Since her second lover, some innate impulse had caused Daisy to get worked up at the thought of a spanking. Especially the idea of being spanked by a strong, no-nonsense kind of man. If she was honest, the daydream wasn't helping her reaction and the warmth that suffused her. Daisy was becoming hot and bothered. She needed to get a grip and remember what had happened, or hadn't, in the past.

Despite having enjoyed a satisfying and adventurous sex life after finding a partner who opened her eyes to a world of eroticism beyond the norm, that kind of lover proved elusive. Her next lover acted as if she was a depraved freak, hinting at that sort of relationship as attractive to her and something she wanted to explore. She'd shelved the thought as just one of those once-in-a-lifetime like-mind meetings.

After that, Daisy didn't seek another lover despairing that they would fall short of what she needed, and consequently didn't find one. Instead, she consoled herself with a string of one-night stands and didn't seek anything more for herself, knowing she would move again and leave it behind. Her mother never seemed to think it strange that her attractive young daughter lived a monastic existence. However, Daisy did think her mother had discovered her small adult toy collection even if she never said anything.

Then, unbidden and unexpected, along came Mitch. Finally, a big man with a big heart who seemed to care about her listened to her and tried to help her. After her bad behaviour with the man who sent him to save her and his girlfriend, this man stayed with her to ensure her safety when she would have run away just like her mother programmed her to do. He was sweet and nice, and she had thought their friendship was platonic until his hand had stung her ass.

The swat was out of the blue and had brought a flush of familiar excitement and the germ of an idea as she compared what she knew about him to the man who had awakened her interest in eroticism so long ago. Might he perhaps be the man to finally give Daisy the proper spanking she craved? Or just the latest in a line of perplexed and derisory rejections - Daisy didn't think she could take another disappointment. Was it worth the risk to further confuse her precarious position with him and her uncle?

She flopped onto the comfy couch on the back deck and opened the book she had been reading, willing her body and mind to calm down and put the swat out of her mind. It was hard, she admitted, and the more she thought about it, the stronger her need to test his limits became. She began to devise a plan to be the brat he constantly accused her of being and consider what sort of response she would get from him then.

*****

"Too tempting to resist." Mitch couldn't quite believe what he'd just done. Bloody hell! It had been instinctive. The sight of Daisy's alluringly heart-shaped peach of an ass was too inviting to ignore.

Of course, he hadn't planned to slap her amazing ass. He would never take such a risk with the niece of one of his best friends. On the other hand, Mitch had dated his share of young women more than happy to get their adorable tushes turned pink - usually as a starter with sex as the main course. He'd also encountered adverse reactions: "What, you like hitting women?" In truth, there'd been a long drought since he had last indulged one of his favourite sexual fetishes with a girl like Daisy.

At first, Mitch was simply relieved to have gotten away with his spontaneous swat. However, he soon considered the situation more deeply. Aside from Daisy's understandable surprise, there'd been no subsequent protest, no angry accusations. Instead, she'd gently rubbed her smarting ass and favoured him with a confused but knowing expression.

She'd read her book until he called her in for lunch. Daisy seemed to be deliberately flashing Mitch more than coincidental glimpses of her delicious ass, seeming to find reasons to bend, stretch and jiggle it as he watched, grinding his teeth against the groan that caught in his throat. Over lunch, she appeared to delight in indulging in arguments with him just to take a contrary point of view rather than any conviction that she had that stance. He couldn't decide if he was in the grip of a massive delusion or if Daisy was baiting him to up the ante on his swat earlier that morning.

She'd showered early and floated down for dinner wearing a red cotton dress he'd never seen before. Mitch was surprised that she had a dress in the backpack she had brought from her home. He appreciated the way its fabric swirled just below her knees, all the easier to raise and expose her beautiful ass, he mused, yet simultaneously clung sufficiently to emphasise the contours of her body and accentuate the shape of her lovely ass.

In addition to this flagrantly apparent attempt at allure, Daisy was in brat mode. She was provocative and argumentative, not an especially endearing side to her character that pushed him to correct her attitude. So clearly, something had to give.

"You need to settle down, or I'll put you over my knee," he growled exasperatedly in response to a deliberately cutting statement about his Brotherhood designed to push him into action. He knew he was taking her bait, but he could only take so much before losing his mind. She wasn't as clever or subtle as she thought she was and he had just about reached his limit of the number of times he could tell himself that she was off-limits to him. Considering Saxon's unconventional relationship, would he honestly care if Mitch pursued this girl? He considered why he had been denying himself what this woman was freely offering. For the memory of Knox? Would he care any more than Saxon or any of his brothers? They had seen him with women as young as Daisy before. He told himself that age was just a number, finding yet another excuse to ignore all of the barriers between them. He narrowed his eyes at her in the ensuing silence, wondering if his threat had taken the teasing too far.

Daisy regarded him with a curiously detached expression, head on one side. Could it be that this stoic mountain of a man was finally taking her bait? The promise of that thought made a pleasant shiver run down her spine.

"Was that a threat or a promise?" she laughed and raised an eyebrow at him. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me," he said, his voice deepening further, deciding he wasn't holding back any longer. Daisy had been the only fantasy in his spank back for over a month, and it was time to ease that need he felt more strongly than ever now that he had crossed the line with her.

"Actions speak louder than words," she challenged, knowing that she had probably pushed this man too far and sealed her fate.

*****

"Hey!" Daisy half-squealed and half-gasped as Mitch leaned forward and took hold of her much smaller form between his big meaty hands before lowering her over his lap. The dress wasn't the only clothing Daisy had worn with this outcome in mind. The panties she wore suited the occasion as they left most of her ass uncovered, a fact quickly revealed to Mitch as he pulled her across his lap and flipped up the dress.

As if rethinking what he was doing, he grasped Daisy firmly around her slender waist and transferred them to a more comfortable nearby sofa. He flipped up the swirling skirt with great delight and let his hand linger over the firm pale globes of her ass framed by the pale pink lace panties. He massaged first one cheek and then the other before swatting her three times in quick succession, making her buck and cry out with the shock of the intensity of the stinging smacks. Then he hummed softly as he massaged the sting away. He continued the assault of massaging then spanking three to four times in quick succession until he was happy with her cheeks' warm, deep pink glow. Daisy wriggled and protested but never once attempted to interrupt proceedings.

"Feel your bottom," Mitch commanded, punctuating the instruction with a few final swats to her upper thighs. Tentatively Daisy ran her fingertips over her fiery cheeks. She winced at how hot they felt.

"You asked for that," Mitch reminded her. "You will learn not to push me. Instead, you will tell me what you want, and if it is within my power, I will give you what you need."

Daisy nodded in rueful confirmation, pursing her lips and twisting her torso to look up at him without removing herself from his lap as if knowing he wasn't done yet and not being sure if she was ready for this to be done yet either.

"What," Mitch asked, "Were you thinking about as I smacked your cheeky ass?"

"A jumble of different thoughts," Daisy confessed. "Mainly, how much it hurts, even with just your hand. My panties offered no protection, so I was bare, and the pain soon became intense. I'd have been in tears if you hadn't allowed breaks. But surrendering to you differed from the man who introduced me to this type of pleasure. When your fingers strayed during the massage when my ass was so hot and stinging, the discomfort no longer mattered, and if it had lasted longer, I would have lost control."

"Good to hear. There has to be pleasure as well as pain. It's good that someone taught you about that. Unfortunately, not all men understand what a gift it is to be with a girl like you. But that doesn't change what happens next," Mitch replied firmly, just as she'd hoped he might, "Stand up and walk to the stairs."

Daisy obeyed, and Mitch stiffened as he watched her glowing bottom sashay across the room. Without being told, she meekly waited for him at the base of the stairs. Whoever the other man was who introduced her to this type of play had done his job well, or perhaps she was just naturally submissive, and the bratty behaviour was just a symptom of not having someone to ensure structure and limits in her life. It would make sense after having a mother who completely controlled her world from the youngest age.

"Now go to your room," Mitch instructed, enjoying the two-flight climb with Daisy's pretty, pink ass, now hidden behind the skirt again, swaying before his eyes.

"Please," she whispered, damp-eyed, thinking her ordeal complete. Daisy crawled onto the bed and widened her knees enticingly. "I did take my punishment without making a fuss. Don't I deserve to be rewarded?"

Of course, she did, and Mitch was undoubtedly not going to refuse such a heartfelt plea, but he wasn't about to let her get away with topping from the bottom either! He stalked to the bed and loomed over her, then reached a hand out to stroke up her leg, lifting the skirt of her dress to expose the pretty pink lace panties again.

Daisy sat up and pulled her dress over her head, revealing her breasts with their pale pink nipples to Mitch for the first time. He said nothing, but his eyes devoured her hungrily as they roamed over her body. Finally, he removed his hand from her thigh and stood patiently as she pulled her panties off, leaving her body without any barriers to his wandering eyes and hands.

Rolling her to her belly, Mitch ran his hand up her legs to her thighs, allowing a small smile to pull at the corners of his mouth as she spread them wider to accommodate his hand. His fingers slid across her wetness and teased her enticingly soft inner thighs before landing several new swats on her already inflamed ass.

He heard Daisy gasp as his fingers went back to caress her swollen labia. She was so very wet, and she arched as if trying to entice his fingers to fill her. Unable to deny this girl anything at that moment, Mitch slid first one, then two digits deep into her tightness. Then, rhythmically pumping his fingers into her, he continued to spank her ass, harder and faster, as she began to tremble and get closer to the edge.

"You're a bad, bad girl! I couldn't be happier about that, believe me, but you don't get to decide on rewards! I do!" he growled as he rolled his thumb over her clit with increasing pressure until she exploded under the onslaught of both his hands simultaneously spanking and finger-fucking her.

"Oh, fuck! Yes," she hissed the final 's' elongating the sound as the first orgasmic wave surged and peaked in her body. Daisy's hips jerked, making her painted glowing ass dance for Mitch, who watched mesmerised as she fell apart under his hands for the first time.

Wantonly rotating her hips Daisy gratefully surrendered her body to his domination, excited beyond mere pain or pleasure, wanting only to feel him fuck her properly, hard and deep, unrelenting and soon.

Mitch wondered why he had bothered resisting temptation when this was so mutually rewarding? He stood as she collapsed to the bed and stripped off his clothes.

Daisy stared at him in silence, the waves of the best orgasm of her limited sex life still rolling through her. She was afraid. Afraid of trusting him and losing the small amount of control she had in her life. But more than anything, she was scared of herself and her own appetites. Mitch was reawakening something in her that she was afraid would consume her. She wanted, if not needed, a man like him who could make her believe that she could trust him.

Mitch watched, seeing the struggle in her eyes. He knew he was walking a fine line with her and didn't want her to overthink what was happening while they were in the middle. She needed to be pushed, dominated, taken control of, and shown the way. It was the way her mother had raised her. She just didn't recognise it yet. Daisy was submissive. She'd never met a man she could trust to ensure she was cared for properly. Mitch was determined to be that man for her.

"Stand up!" Mitch commanded her. "You are so beautiful!" he said softly, reaching out a hand to stroke her cheek and down her throat. He continued down to the tight pink nipples he had thought so much about in his fantasies, pleased to see his imagination had been accurate. He let his fingers toy with her nipples as he watched her and enjoyed her nervous excitement as she looked back at him with large brown eyes the colour of golden cognac, and her breathing quickened.

1...34567...10