Steel Hearts: Oopsie Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words were a soothing balm to her frayed edges. She drank them in like a woman dying of thirst. She had wanted this, pushed and needled him until he snapped. Now she was here at his mercy, and she trembled at how easy it was to surrender to him and trust that he wouldn't hurt her beyond what she could take and turn to pleasure.

"Now sit back down on the end of the bed!" Daisy sank into the bed and widened her eyes as Mitch dropped to the floor between her spread legs. Mitch grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs, spreading them as wide as his reach would permit. Her pussy glistened from the climax that had rocked her only minutes before. His hands slid down her calves till they were behind her knees. He pushed them till they were almost touching her chest. "Hold these!" he told her. Daisy wrapped her arms around her knees and held them as ordered. "Now, I'm going to make you glad you surrendered to me today. Again."

Mitch dropped his head and licked the length of her pussy before teasing her clit with his practised tongue. His teeth nibbled on her tender flesh as his tongue stroked it. Daisy squealed with delight. An electric jolt coursed through her body as Mitch's mouth worked its magic. Daisy began to grunt and gasp as Mitch alternated between sucking on her clit and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Her second orgasm was building quickly. Daisy's body began to spasm as Mitch's tongue hit a nerve. Mitch reached up and began to palm her breasts, pinching the nipples to add to her bliss.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Daisy begged, panting. Mitch sensed her impending orgasm. His fingers clamped down on her swollen nipples while his mouth clamped down on her clit. "Fuck!" Daisy's body bucked up off the bed as she tried to push more of her pussy against Mitch's mouth. Mitch kept his mouth fastened to her as he sucked her through her orgasm and Daisy lost all sense of modesty and control. Mitch was driving her body as no man had ever driven it before. She had lost the battle of wills and surrendered to him completely, but she didn't care.

Mitch continued his assault on her pussy. He knew what she needed. He knew what she wanted. And he knew that she was struggling to accept him and everything he offered her. He wanted to give her something to think about every time she questioned what she was doing and why she was doing it. After her second orgasm, he slipped two of his fingers inside her and began a slow finger fucking. Daisy's moans slowly morphed into whimpering mewls. Mitch smiled as she came again, bathing his face with her climax.

Every muscle in Daisy's body spasmed as Mitch drove her from one orgasm to another. She lost track of how many times Mitch pushed her over the edge. This is what she'd fantasised about since he'd swatted her ass. Now it was becoming a reality. And the intensity of the moment was far greater than anything she'd thought possible. She was being reduced to a mass of impulses and intense feelings. Every time Mitch did something different, Daisy was sent over the edge of orgasmic release.

Mitch decided it was time to give her beautiful ass some attention again. He slid his soaked middle finger out of her pussy and worked it into her ass with a constant pressure that opened her up to him without too much resistance. Daisy's cry at the invasion of her ass was so raw that Mitch wasn't sure of himself for a moment. However, he smiled a moment later as he found the ass play pushed her body towards yet another orgasm. Her body and mind were now ultimately his as he pushed her to her limits. Mitch began a steady finger fucking of her ass and pussy as Daisy's body shook and convulsed.

Daisy screamed; her words were unintelligible as sounds that came between gasps. Her mind was in a sexual fog. She didn't know what she was asking or pleading for anymore. Mitch couldn't remember the last time he'd had this much fun. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing more erotic than listening to a woman in the throes of sexual bliss.

Daisy finally reached the breaking point. The pleasure had become so intense and lasted so long that she was floating away from her body. Her grunts and screams diminished as she opened her mouth to beg for mercy, but only mewls and moans came out.

Mitch lifted his head from between her legs, his face glistening as he watched her closely. He could see her eyes roll as she tried to cling to her awareness of what was happening. Then, moving up her body until his hips rested over hers, Mitch kissed her gently at first, feeling her yield to him before deepening the kiss. It was their first real kiss and the strangeness of being here in this moment with her hit him again.

He held his cock at the opening to her pussy, and then grabbed her thighs, spreading them wide. With one hard thrust, he shoved his cock into her. Once again, Daisy screamed in ecstasy as her body was filled with him. Mitch pounded her pussy, knowing his orgasm was only moments away. He had become so worked up from days of torment and their last hour together in this bed that he knew his orgasm would come quickly. With every inward thrust of his cock, Daisy gasped, her own body being driven to release.

Mitch slammed into her body as his cock erupted inside her. Daisy felt his cock pulse as he filled her and felt her body finally give way and relax like a boneless jellyfish as she quivered in pleasure. She'd longed for this, finding a man to whom she could surrender. Mitch had not just met a sexual need within her. He'd met an emotional need too. Daisy knew this felt right. This wasn't just a fuck to either of them. Mitch leaned forward to kiss her deeply, sealing the deal. She belonged to him now. They both knew it.

Mitch collapsed on top of Daisy's shaking body. Daisy wrapped her sore legs around his waist. The two wrapped their arms around each other and held tight as both tried to regain their composure and bring their breathing under control. After several minutes, Mitch lifted himself and looked down at her as he spoke softly, "You're mine to keep safe and happy now. No more being a brat. You need to trust me to do the right thing, not just for you but us."

He watched her face carefully after his proclamation expecting at least questions, if not a total outburst. Still, she only gazed back at him, not saying anything or looking upset or happy. Instead, her face was blank, and he wasn't sure what to make of that.

"I want to believe you," she whispered when she realised he would not be happy until she acknowledged his words.

"Then I will continue to earn your trust and affection until you do," he said as if unworried by her statement even though it worried him greatly.

*****

Mitch and Daisy indulged their new lusts like horny teenagers stopping to snack, drink, and take short naps due to pure exhaustion during the following thirty-six hours. Mitch knew Kieran would be returning and that they needed to return to the city and face some hard conversations with Saxon, Beau and Grace. He didn't like to think they wouldn't judge him for his relationship with Daisy, he'd never judged them when they immediately pursued Grace, but it was bound to be complicated now.

Mitch rolled to his side and propped his head on one hand as he took in all of Daisy's body. She lay sleeping on her side with her back to him, her hands under the pillow. He wanted to touch her, but she would wake up at the slightest feel of his hands on her, and he wanted to watch her in this peaceful state for a few more moments. Her pale skin was warm and always so soft, and her dark hair lay splayed on the pillow, she was his drug of choice, and he breathed in her intoxicating scent. Her shoulders rose and fell gently as she slept. The curves of her body, round at her breasts, in at her waist, flared around her hips to narrow her thighs, made Mitch want to caress her. He loved how her shape fit around him and in his arms despite their massive size differences.

He thought about how she moved for him now, the sounds she made, her taste, and how warm and wet she felt when he was inside her. His morning wood bounced, and he was lying close enough to Daisy that he knew she could feel it on her back. He slid his whole body close behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder. Pressing his chest against her back, he gently thrust his hips against hers, ensuring she felt all of him. He wrapped his leg over the top of hers and, running his hand down the front of her body, over all of her curves, he finally rested it on her thigh as he breathed out deeply. Daisy stirred.

"Happy Friday, Baby," whispered Mitch, kissing her neck and shoulder. "Our week alone is up, I'm afraid. Kieran will return today, and we are expected back in the city." He braced for her arguments, denials, and need for space and time to think while preparing his rebuttals as he held her and gently rocked his hips against hers.

"Good morning," Daisy replied, her voice heavy with sleep. She stretched instinctively, reaching her arms above her head and arching her back. She felt Mitch's hard cock against her ass. "Oh! It's already a good morning for you, I see!" she giggled.

"Always when I wake up beside you," Mitch murmured hotly next to her ear. Then he lifted his leg from the top of hers and pushed it between hers, opening her legs to him. He ran his right hand up the back of her thighs to her ass and then between her legs from behind. He groaned as she lifted her top leg further and felt her warm pussy under his fingers.

"It's going to be a good morning for me too, it seems," she laughed softly. "But can we pause this for just a minute? I need to pee!" Mitch grumbled in mock frustration but moved to let her get out of bed. She didn't bother with clothes as she hurried to the bathroom.

Returning from the bathroom, Daisy smiled at Mitch, lying on his back. He gripped her wrist to pull her on top of him. She straddled him, keeping her feet cold from the bathroom tiles, from touching him as her knees gripped his sides. His cock was hard and flat against his stomach, and she grazed it with her pussy as she tried to get comfy, lying her body down on his, her breasts pressed against his warm, hairy chest. Finally, he nudged her forward to kiss him. She dropped her hands to his shoulders to balance herself, and he inhaled sharply at how cold they felt, making Mitch buck his hips towards her, so she could feel how hard he was as he claimed her mouth. She knew he wanted to be inside her.

"Not yet. I'm not ready for you," she whispered into his mouth as they kissed. He was big, and she needed a lot of foreplay to be ready for him.

"I know, baby," Mitch whispered back, his lips moving hungrily down her neck as he caressed her back. "Sit on my face. I want to taste you," he whispered, lifting her hips towards him. She was so small and delicate that he was getting used to positioning her where he wanted without straining himself. He moved the pillows and grasped her onto her knees above his face but felt her resist. He looked up. "Relax, baby, I know it feels good for you like this. I'll move you if I need to," Mitch encouraged.

She leaned the front of her body on the bed frame and slowly lowered herself to his mouth. She enjoyed this position, and he couldn't quite understand why she hesitated each time he pulled her to him like this. He relished watching and feeling her get lost in the sensations of his mouth. He grasped her thighs and started gently licking her pussy. Her smell and taste surrounded him and made his cock stiffen even more. She moaned quietly and sighed deeply as he continued. He felt her relax under his tongue. He watched her rest her elbows on the bed frame and hang her head to rest on her folded forearms as she met his gaze, and she melted for him into a hot throbbing mess.

"Mitch, oh, fuck!" Daisy cried out. The feeling of his tongue lapping and his mouth gently sucking around her clit was bliss. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she mewled and breathed in a rolling wave of sensations as Mitch's mouth clamped on her clit. He reached his hands up to stroke her skin, squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples as his tongue teased her clit. She began to roll her hips, and she couldn't control the sounds she was making. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down at him, warning him she was ready to explode bigger than the first smaller waves.

Mitch felt her body begin to rock; he knew she was close. He watched as she opened her eyes and looked into his. He gave her a slight nod and blinked, then grasped her hips hard and continued licking and sucking her firmly. The noises she made were delicious, and she bucked her hips within the grip of his hands as she came and sagged above him.

With her legs trembling, Daisy let Mitch guide her body down the bed, straddling his torso and resting her head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back. Then, reaching down, he drew his cock to her entrance and took hold of her hips again as he guided her down over his hardness, lifting his hips to ensure the last bit of his cock entered her tightness. Then he groaned loudly as the feel of her squeezing around him.

"So big," Daisy whispered with an edge to her voice as he filled her. She sat up, leaning back on his legs. Mitch shuddered and growled, closing his eyes and throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck! Wait! Wait a minute. Don't move," he warned as he tensed below her.

Daisy stopped, stifling a giggle. She knew what she did to him and how hard it was to control his first session climax as she sank onto him like this, taking all he offered, and he watched her initial slight grimace at being so full. She squeezed her inner muscles again to see his face's anguish.

Mitch grasped her wrists, holding them down on his chest and breathed deeply. Daisy was silent and still, and he could feel her breathing. Her pussy was swollen and dripping wet. It squeezed around his cock then every movement seemed to press around him harder. Finally, after a minute, he adjusted her on top of him and looked at her, her eyes were soft, and she had a loving smile on her face. She reached up and stroked his short beard.

"You good," he asked, bucking his hips and letting go of her wrists.

"As good as I can be while impaled on an iron shaft too big for my body," she laughed lightly.

"You love it," he admonished and sat forward to slap her thigh and kiss her. He stroked his hands down her back, grabbing her ass and pushing it down against his hips, making her whimper for him. "Now, talk to me," he whispered, pressing his forehead against hers and looking deep into her eyes. He pulled his legs up behind her so his feet rested on the bed, and she could lean against his knees while he smiled as she began grinding up and down on his cock. He pulled a second pillow behind his back, and she held still while he got comfortable. Mitch laughed and sat up, pulling them up against the head of the bed with Daisy firmly in his lap, impaled on his aching cock.

"We need to go home today," he said thoughtfully as he helped her move in prolonged stretches of her thigh muscles up and down his cock as he waited for her to reply.

"I know," she nodded finally, her breathing a little hurried. "I want to stay with you there. In your room," she admitted.

"That was a given now, and I will talk to Saxon about it when we return, though I think he and Beau already realise we had a special bond that first night," Mitch admitted.

"And you will make sure they don't boss me around again?" she looked at him and tilted her head.

"Nobody was bossing you around, Baby. They were trying to help you, but I would like to take you shopping for clothes if that will help. Maybe Grace will come with us, and you can get to know her better. You never really gave her a chance last week," he said, scolding her mildly but bucking his hips, showing her that he still wanted her even when disappointed by her behaviour.

"Okay," she nodded, not sounding very sure of herself but agreeing rather than the alternative, which was leaving this man and the friends he would never leave just because she was scared of them. If she wanted to be with Mitch, she had to accept his family whether she liked it or not.

"Okay?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"They are your family. I want to be with you, and they come as part of that whole big guy package," she sighed.

"Good girl," he leaned forward and claimed her mouth, letting go of his hold on her hips, letting her rise and fall as she wanted, fucking him until he couldn't help but take control back.

Rolling her to her back, he pulled her legs up so her feet touched his shoulders and slammed into her hard, making her cry out most deliciously. Daisy moaned and stiffened, clasping her hands on his hips and closing her eyes. As she came, he felt her pussy clench his cock, in short, intense pulses. He kissed her chest and neck softly as she tried to steady her breath.

"So, fucking hot!" groaned Mitch, stroking her face. "Open your eyes, look at me, baby," he whispered. Daisy opened her eyes, and he lowered his face to her, kissing her softly on the lips. "You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, placing soft kisses on her face, holding her tightly doubled over as he sawed in and out of her at a slower pace.

"Fuck me," Daisy whimpered. "I want you to fuck me. I need you to make cum again." Mitch leaned down and kissed her again. He couldn't get enough of this girl. If he believed in love at first sight, this girl would be it for him.

"Such a greedy, Baby," he picked up the pace and pounded into her again, he knew it hurt her in a good way when she was stretched, taking him deep like this, and he lifted her hips to change the angle of his fucking and felt her shake in his arms for the third time that morning. This girl was perfect for him; he didn't think he would ever tire of seeing, smelling and tasting her as she came. He let himself go then and joined her as they fell off the cliff into nothingness together.

"Your amazing," Mitch groaned as he rolled over, taking her with him, so he didn't squish her with his weight.

Daisy kissed him, wriggled out of his arms, and squirmed down the bed to breathe in her scent from his still glistening cock as she picked it up and gave it a tentative lick across the crown and into the tiny slit there. She knew it wouldn't take long for the big guy to get his erection back if she worshipped it with her mouth for a while. So she reasoned that the longer she could keep him in bed this morning, the longer it would be until she had to return to his home. Kissing the tip of his cock before widening her mouth to suck in the head, she heard him groan and smiled. It would be a little while before she had to pack and leave this haven.

*****

Part 4

"I'm sorry I didn't realise how overwhelmed you were when you first arrived," Grace said. "I just knew you had been on the run forever and wanted you to know you were safe and welcome here."

"I'm sorry I overreacted," Daisy said, grateful that she didn't have to be the first to apologise. "You were just trying to make me feel welcome. I get that now. I'm just not used to people doing anything for me without an agenda."

"I'm glad you came back, and I am glad Mitch looks so happy," she grinned. "I was feeling a bit like the Yoko Ono of their boy band," she sighed.

"They have a boy band?" Daisy gasped. She didn't even know Mitch could sing.

"No," Grace laughed. "It was a figure of speech. The six have always been so close, and having me here sometimes made it awkward. I'm so glad to have another girl around to share the awkward."

"Oh, okay," Daisy said, unsure what the woman meant.

"Looks like their debrief is taking longer than expected. Come downstairs and watch my rehearsal. You can heckle us and tell us how bad the new song is if you like," Grace offered, then added, "The guys can watch you just as easily there as here." She indicated the Steel Heart men who stood at the entrance to the stairs and elevator.

1...45678...10