Steel Hearts - Patchwork Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy knew that they would have to go back to the city today. His bruised ribs were healing well, and Holly was stressed about the upcoming Halloween event. He would feel better about the event and Holly's very visible role in it if he knew where the woman had disappeared, but he also knew he wouldn't be able to dissuade her from taking charge the moment they returned. She had put her life on hold long enough to please him and his brotherhood. Now they had to trust that she wouldn't take any silly risks.

She stirred in his arms, and he smiled. Nothing was better than waking up with the girl of his dreams in his arms. He closed his eyes again, savouring the feeling of her body, soft and relaxed against his as she woke. They lay there together for a moment before she lifted her face to his, and they kissed softly. Her hand reflexively reached for his chest, fingers running through the curling hair. She loved the soft feel of it, like the down of a baby duckling.

He felt his body stir at her touch. He didn't move, allowing her hand to explore him further. He tilted her head slightly and looked into her eyes while his mind followed her fingers as they moved. Her touch was soft and affectionate. She still seemed curious despite their familiarity. She finally caught him staring at her and returned his smile.

As she leaned forward to kiss him, her hand's exploration moved down his chest and over his belly to his rapidly hardening cock. Her fingers wrapped around it softly, and she moved her hand slowly up and down its growing length. As she continued to kiss him, her hand made him harder and longer. Finally, with a last kiss, she moved away from his lips and kissed her way down his chest, stopping to kiss his nipples.

He felt her lips sliding down his chest and onto his belly. She was tender as her lips parted, and her tongue circled his belly button, retracing the same path he had made on her last night. He could see her look up at him; the lust in her eyes was evident as she continued downward. Her hand lifted his cock as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking the pearl of precum from the tip. She could hear him moan as her lips parted. He could feel her lips slide over the head of his cock, and he expected her to stop, but she continued down the shaft until she had engulfed most of him and gave a small gag before pulling back slightly. He could feel her cheeks tighten around him, then release their tension. He tried to speak, but his brain was fried by the sensations she was giving him.

She loved the sounds he made when he surrendered to her and let her take control. She moved her mouth slowly up and down on his cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze him tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste him leaking more into her mouth.

He was disappointed when he felt her lips release him. He could feel her shift her body up the bed toward him. Her face drew close as she kissed his lips. He felt her pull her legs under her and her weight shift as she moved down his body. He loved how she leaned over him, causing her breasts to hang in front of his face. As she paused, he reached up with his lips and took one of her hard little nipples into his mouth. He sucked it gently between his lips, nibbling lightly.

She leaned forward briefly, accepting his kisses on her nipples, before straightening herself. She moved her body further down until she sat astride his hips; his cock was pinned beneath her. He could feel the wetness of her pussy along its length as she slid along the length of it, the motion easy and stimulating for them both.

She knew what she wanted as she raised her hips and reached between them. Her fingers firmly wrapped around his cock and held it upright. She moved her hips, opening her pussy up as she rubbed his cock over her clit, then slowly lowered herself onto him.

He expected her to move, but she sat still and straight on him once he was totally inside her. His view was one of beauty. Her scarred body on display before him was one he would never tire of or reject, her hips tight against his. Her breasts were amazing, her hard nipples seeming to draw them up higher on her chest. He reached up to take them in his hands, massaging them as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Uncaring if he saw her in all her imperfect glory.

He felt her hips rise as she moved slowly up his cock. Then, finally, she released him almost entirely, then immediately lowered herself onto him again. Her motion was slow and deliberate. With every slow lift of her body, she would suddenly drop her weight and swallow him swiftly again. He could watch her like this for hours, her head tilted back, and her beautiful body arched as she rode him to their mutual release.

She could feel her pleasure building and her body begging for release. His hands reached for her hips, not guiding her motion but holding her as her body started to tremble. She could feel his hips raising to meet her every downward motion. She looked into his eyes as her body tensed and her orgasm overwhelmed her. She knew he could feel her muscles tighten around him and her cum over him by the expression of ecstasy on his face, and his hips rise to thrust deeper inside her as he came with her.

Holly collapsed forward onto his chest, her breasts flattening between them. As his erection faded, he wrapped his arms around her, not wanting her to move. Eventually, she slipped to his side, still wrapped in his arms. They lay facing each other as they kissed gently.

"It's time to leave our little haven," she said. "You promised we would go back today, and I could have my life back regardless of whether the threat is still there. The event is going ahead."

"You can't blame me for not wanting to share you with the world when it's been so nice here together without the distractions of the world to bother us," Teddy sighed and held her tighter as if to keep her here against her will. "Yes, we go back today," he agreed after she arched a perfectly manicured eyebrow at him.

*****

Holly dove back into work once she convinced teddy to return to the city. Her girls had done a fantastic job with the help of Teddy's team to iron out any significant wrinkles and make sure she was in the loop by email, if not by phone. She smiled as visible preparations began to appear on the sidewalk and in the shop front windows of the business on the street. She called a meeting of her girls this morning, including Teddy's sister Grace, who had been eager to deepen their initial friendship.

She felt a strange kinship with Grace, who had to endure far more security than Teddy pushed on her and bore it stoically, if begrudgingly at times. Holly was learning a lot about how to get around the restrictions the brotherhood tried to place on her from Grace and even Daisy, who was also trying to be a friend, if not as eagerly as Grace.

Surprising Teddy, she asked them all to meet with her at the Doss House. She had picked the place strategically, knowing that it was the one place where Saxon and his Six, including Teddy, would relax the security presence around her and Grace. When she'd asked Grace about a private area or dining room in the restaurant where they could talk openly, her partners had even given up their conference to them.

"This is so cool! We should have all our meetings here!" Nessa gushed as she was escorted into the room, where canapes and cocktails littered the table for them to enjoy. Grace had taken care of the food and drinks with her friends helping out. Having icy jugs at the ready and canapes instead of big meals meant fewer interruptions as they spoke about why Holly had asked them all here.

"Hell, yes!" Nicky squealed and immediately poured herself a pink cocktail lifting it to her friends, "Cheers!"

"So what did we do to deserve this little party?" Carter asked.

"Put up with me and all my shit," Holly grinned at her best friend. "Plus, having it in here meant I could refuse the usual bodyguards for me and Grace and Daisy, not that Daisy will come but maybe."

"Ooh, but they are so pretty to look at," Nessa said with an air of disappointment.

"They're just on the other side of that door, and I'm sure they will still be there after we have bonded sufficiently and gotten to the reason behind this private gathering of girl power," Grace laughed. "So what's the point of all this?"

"You're right. I have a reason other than just wanting to thank you all for recently having my back. I want to deviate slightly from the set plan for Halloween, and I will need some help. But Nicky, I need you to understand you cannot tell anyone, not even if Scotty asks you to play truth or dare. So you just say no, okay?" Holly looked intently at her childhood friend, ensuring she understood the situation's seriousness. "That goes for you and Medusa, too," she turned her stare on Carter. "Don't try to deny it. It's obvious to anyone with eyes."

"Okay, okay. You need to stop worrying everyone and just tell us what you need. I'm sure we can all back you up just like we have all tried to do in the last few weeks while you were dealing with my pain in the ass, brother," Grace grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay, fine, let's all grab a seat, and we can talk," Holly agreed.

*****

"It's best to remain on alert," Saxon told his brothers as they met for breakfast on the day of the Halloween event. "Having said that, it would seem the Besomar conducted their form of justice. The twins and the woman have been deported to Serbia, where their community will give them the opportunity for a new life. Simultaneously, fleeing the country on bail will keep them out of ours for good."

"It's for the best," Teddy acknowledged, strangely glad that the three were not killed for their need for vengeance. "Now that's dealt with, and she's out of excuses, I'm going to lock her down and put a ring on it," he announced and grinned as he took his brothers' jeers and well wishes.

"Good decision," Jack said, slapping him on the back. "That girl is a keeper no matter what those bozos say," he lifted his head at the others who were still laughing at their jokes. "I spent a lot of time with her recently, and you have nothing to worry about. She loves you and will say yes without even thinking about it."

"I don't know. Holly agreed to all the extra security on the street today, but she doesn't want me there to get in her way," Teddy sighed. "It won't stop me from being there, but I will give her room to move, maybe," he chuckled.

"Teddy, I know a guy. Let's go ring shopping," Ian grinned at him, looping a large arm over his shoulder.

"I'm in," Beau took up his other side. "My girl's rehearsing all day, so I'm free to keep you from making a fatal mistake and crowding your girl."

"Anyone else that needs to babysit me today for my own good?" Teddy asked his brothers and was again met with jeers and good-natured teasing.

"You're the baby brother here. We're always babysitting you," Mitch chuckled.

"You have needed some looking after recently," Saxon agreed with them. "We all have skeletons in our past, so you guys can get off his case for now and let him enjoy the first day of not having to worry about someone threatening his girl or trying to kill him in months."

"Let's go, kid. We have a lot to do today. Don't worry. Sax and Mitch have your girl, and Steve will back them up. Let's get this ring situation buttoned up because I know you haven't had the time to get one yet," Beau chuckled.

"Yeah, but Nah, I'll come with you guys," Steve said. "Sax has me on speed dial, and I wanna meet this guy of yours," he chuckled, slapping Ian on the back. "Seems you've got a guy for everything."

"Fine, but only because that was my plan anyway. Don't think I don't realise you are getting me out of the way. I'm going to trust that she asked you, not because you have some scheme planned for tonight," Teddy admonished and was once again greeted with jeers and good-natured teasing.

"Did you have something in mind, or are you happy to see what's on offer before deciding?" Ian asked as Beau slid behind the wheel of his car.

"Emerald, maybe? We're Irish, or at least descended from there," Teddy said, seeming to think about the question. "But girls expect diamond solitaires don't they?"

"Some do, but I think anything that has meaning is better these days," Ian shrugged. "Talk to my guy when we get there and see what you think."

"That's fair," Teddy nodded and sat back, opening his phone to do a quick search and have some idea of what he liked before he got there.

True to his word, Ian had indeed known a guy. He was a guy who owned not only a boutique jewellery shop that he ran with his wife but several within the city, so when Teddy found something he liked but wanted a slightly different colour calling one of the other shops for the stock was all it took for him to get the perfect ring.

"What's your deal?" Teddy asked Steve, who seemed to be looking as hard as he had for a ring.

"Guess I'm just getting caught up in the lovefest you and my brothers have going on now that I am not being pulled every which way by the club and its elitist members," he chuckled. "It's been nice to have a break and take the time to enjoy my brothers' happiness and realise what I have been missing," he chuckled.

"I didn't even know you were dating," Beau frowned. He thought he had a good handle on where all his brothers were in their lives. Steve seemed happy in his role as the brotherhood's contact for the underworld and the elite who liked to dabble in some underworld business. He was the reason they had a direct line to the Besomar. Ian was no slouch in the contacts department, but he didn't have Steve's charisma and charm. Steve could walk into the lord mayor's ball, and no one would look sideways at him just as he could walk into the shadiest of gang bars and be equally accepted.

"I'm not, but I find myself missing someone since we shut the club, so I plan to track them down again once we're sure we've put this latest crisis to bed. Since Grace arrived, it seems the floodgates have opened on the rules around family and relationships," he shrugged.

"Yeah," Beau nodded with a grin. "It was bound to happen one day. Who knew Sax would fall so heavily so fast."

"Or that you would fall with him," Steve chuckled.

"Can't deny that," Beau returned the grin and chuckle. "I hope you find her, Bro. Trust me. It's worth the effort for the right woman."

"Speaking of the right woman, I have the ring to lock her down and make her mine, so you want to grab lunch at the HP around the corner? They do a great parmi," Teddy asked.

"Sure, order me steak, medium rare, and I'll catch up to you. I have a few more questions for Ian's guy," Steve agreed.

"I suppose we have enough time before picking up the costumes for tonight. Your girl changed her mind about the costumes and asked us to pick up the new ones for you as well," Beau said, consulting his watch.

*****

"Okay, I'm here. What's the big emergency?" Holly asked, walking into her office. She jumped as the door slammed heavily behind her, and Jack leaned against it. "You've got to be kidding me. There is still so much to do, and you're staging an invention?"

"At least you know there are reasons we might stage an intervention, but no, we are staging a luncheon. You have to eat, or you will drop and not be able to enjoy tonight at all. You've done what you can for now. Let the others do their jobs in peace and sit before you get so stressed out you will start saying things you regret!" Carter held her hand up as Holly went to retort.

"I ate at Lunchtime. It's three p.m., for goodness' sake!" Holly said, regardless of the glare Carter gave her.

"Grabbing a piece of fudge and a cup of coffee doesn't count," Jack said from where he still leaned against the door blocking her escape.

"Traitor," she grumbled, took a seat opposite Carter, and looked at the food, discovering that she was hungry after all. "Fine, I'll eat, but then we have a ton to get done."

"Like what?" Carter asked. Holly listed her concerns, and Carter had an answer for every task, or Jack did until Holly ran out of steam.

"We have people to help so that we don't kill ourselves today and can enjoy tonight, so here is what is going to happen," Carter said gently. It wasn't often she had to pull the bossy best friend act. Still, she would today because Holly was driving herself crazy with the details of the event, which were already taken care of and didn't need another person checking them. "Jack, you can let them in now," Carter nodded.

"It's about time! I'm starving!" Nicky said as she barged through the door, followed by Vanessa.

"Oh God, I'm never leaving here, am I?" Holly groaned.

"Of course you are, silly! We have a party to host!" Nicky grinned widely. "First food, then hair and make-up and finally the costume to beat all costumes."

"What do you mean by that?" Holly frowned.

"Carter designed, and we helped sew, and you have a Disguises original all to yourself, with love from us," Nessa reached out and took Holly's hand. "You need to accept that we love you and only want the best for you. It's all we ever wanted from the time you came back, and now you're, well, we just wanted to do something nice for you after everything. We made a costume for Teddy too, so you'll match," she smiled.

"When did you have time to do that?" Holly frowned at her friends.

"You're welcome," Carter rolled her eyes.

"I'm grateful, I am, but I don't know how you found the time, and I'm sorry. It's been all about me for weeks now, and I'm sorry for everything that's happened. I promise it will be all about you from now on. I can trust that everything out there is under control," Holly took a deep breath. "I can do that much for you."

"You don't have to go that far. We still need your control freak to fix any potential problems when they pop up," Carter laughed softly. "Just remember tonight is not just about work. It's a celebration that we survived yet again, and in the process of surviving, we found love, well, three of us did, and I'm sure Nessa is just deciding which guy wins the race. I swear she is now dating and in love with three of them."

"So?" Vanessa asked. "What's wrong with having choices?"

"Nothing as long as you are upfront with them all," Nicky cautioned. She learned that lesson with Scotty continuing to lecture her about the Viking episode.

"You think there can be any secrets in the brotherhood? Good luck with that," Vanessa laughed, making her friends laugh with her.

They spent the rest of the afternoon finishing lunch and getting ready for the event. They each did the other's hair and make-up, giving suggestions and using their expertise in costuming and special effects. As self-conscious as Holly was and had always been, she liked the figure-hugging black lace gown that was one of the hallmarks of Morticia Addams. It was delicate and revealing without showing off her scars, and it was long enough to hide the comfortable flats she wore to ensure she could hurry to any trouble spot and deal with it. Her make-up was dramatic, and her hair straightened to within an inch of its life. Her friends had chosen well, and she wondered what Teddy would think of his pin-striped suit. They left the room with barely enough time to make it to the stage to start the event officially.

"You look amazing," Teddy kissed her cheek, not wanting to ruin her make-up as he met her beside the stage and helped her up the temporary steps.

"So do you," she whispered and stood aside so Carter and the two other girls could join her.

"There were more people involved in making this event come to life than we could mention in this short speech, so know that we acknowledge and appreciate you all for everything you have done for us. While it was the brainchild of our fearless leader, Holly Hayward, everyone has come together to make it a reality, from the shop and stall owners, the council permit guy and everyone in between. So have a great night! We intend to!" Carter announced into the microphone. There were whoops and cheers from the crowd as the band kicked into their first song of the night.