Steel Obsessed After All This Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he moves to the front and tightens the chain linking my wrists to the waist belt.

Now my arms are truly blocked, as I explore what movement I have, I find that I can just move my hands but my wrists are stuck in position and, more, the simple fact that my head is forced back, means that I can barely see in front of me. The keys are back on the table as he grabs me from behind.

"What do you think?"

I'm in heaven, subject to a strictness I have never been able to accomplish by myself. I moan in excitement as I feel his hands roaming on my body. Being tied so fiercely just heighten all the sensations, until, overwhelmed, I slide down on my knees, aided by Thomas that is keeping me.

As I kneel my head is at his crotch's height, so I see up close as he moves in front of me and opens his trousers and briefs, showing an engorged cock for me to take, no condoms this time.

I oblige and start to lick his shaft, he is rock hard and spasming in his erection.

Once his cock is totally covered in my saliva, he moves my body on the couch and pushes my butt upward.

I realize immediately what is going to happen, and beside being out of myself from anticipation, I force my ass to relax, as he forces his rod in my butthole.

His pumping is fierce, violent and steady. I'm reaching fast a sensory overload, all my senses are screaming in my brain, my hands are trying unsuccessfully to break their restraints, a scream starts to surge from my mouth but I push my head in the couch pillows to suffocate it.

From what I sense we come together. I close my eyes thanking him.

Swiftly he opens the chains holding my elbows and wrists, and I rise to go to the bathroom to clean myself.

As I return into the basement he is fully dressed.

"I have to go, now, two hours to home. But I have a proposition for you."

I'm still returning back from the sensation overload that my body has just experienced.

He then opens the chain holding my ankles together.

"If you want to find the limit of your passion, I can give you one. Right now you are wearing cuffs on ankles, wrists and upper arms. You have a chastity belt, a steel bra and a pair of tight cuffs. All of them can be opened by these three keys."

And he shows me the keys to the belt and bra and the unique key for all the padlocks that I'm wearing right now.

"Do you want these keys to come home with me?"

It's dark, I'm in my bed, alone, Thomas took the way home a couple of hours ago. I really have to digest all that has happened this weekend. It has been a real rollercoaster: danger, despair, trust, lust, sex, obsession. All mixed together in a strange succession of events.

But now I have to calm myself, tomorrow morning I have a job to do, a role to play to the others in the office, to the others in my life.

By the way, I said "Yes" and all the keys to my restraint are in Thomas' pocket on the way to his house. Next Friday, after work I will go there too, I have the address. I will call him tomorrow on my train to work. I know it's pretty soon to say, but I feel that I love him and I can't wait to be again together with him.

Until then only the memoirs of the last two days will help me to explore how obsessed I am.

12