Stefan - A Modern Dracula's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

"It has been a while since I have had a man touch me. Thank you for letting me be the one who decides." Nancy kissed Stefan on his lips as she rocked on his dick. "ahh...bite me, I want to feel the pleasure of your fangs in me," Nancy added, offering her neck to him.

He placed both hands on the side of her face and lowered her for a deep kiss. He bared his fangs for the first time and sunk them deep into her neck. Nancy moaned as she felt the pleasure of his bite and the numbness of his sips across her body. She fell to his chest as Stefan fed on her and rocked her pussy.

Nancy moaned loudly as she was fucked her brains out. Each thrust, each touch was sending waves upon waves of pleasures through her body. Nancy climaxed earlier than she wanted and wanted more. Stefan started to fuck her again. Her chest heaving in excitement, and her body full of sweat, making her look even more attractive.

Stefan ripped the front of her dress, buried his face in between her tits. She hugged him and pulled his face deeper in her cleavage. Waves of orgasms were flooding her body. Her mind and body started to get tired as she blacked out and fell unconscious on Stefan's lap.

***

The next morning, Nancy woke up in one of Stefan's bedroom, feeling a bit weak. She smiled as she recalled the intense fuck from last night. She was also his girlfriend, and she loved her new life.


niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers
12