All Comments on 'Steffan and His Two Sisters'

by SteffanStratos

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I just stopped at the smelling the used toilet paper part, don't want to see my lunch again after 5 hour in the bowels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

This was bad. The premise was OK but it was written like an elementary primer. And I'm with the previous commented. Sniffing toilet paper makes one want to upchuck. I understand some will read that (though I don't understand why), but if you are of that mind, then this belonged in the fetish section. A good idea, but an awful story. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
virgin

Was this your virginity loss as far as writing is concerned? The first time you ever wrote a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hopeful

i thought your story was good but could have been better if you would have worked trough some of the taboos the sisters had. You did well with older sister but need to explore with younger sister. Your story was good but could be stepped up a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is no "e" in lightning

Unless the sun is coming up and the morning is getting less dark. Lightning is electricity. And the shit sniffing and piss is foul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Taboooooooose

Dude I'm drunk 21 and would still write better BTW I wrote taboo when I was 8 xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uninspiring.

Pretty weak story. The language was mostly pretty dull, the sex scenes uninspired and short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This little seemed like it was rush together. With the sex scene it was like, wham bam done that's was it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This turned me off

The entire story turned from incest to another love story. The french kissing fetish was kind of disturbing, and "golden showers" is also a huge upchuck. You may have some issues you need to work out buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just stop

Words cannot begin to describe how bad this is. Honestly by simply never writing anything ever again, you would be doing the entirety of humanity a huge favor. Let me introduce you to a few words that you obviously have never heard, much less researched or practiced, syntax, grammar, punctuation, proper spelling, PLOT, PLOT DEVELOPMENT, CHARACTER. Congrats this story alone is reason enough to exterminate the entire species. Not because of the topics addressed, but simply because of your terrible writing skills. Do the world a favor and never write anything ever again.

SteffanStratosSteffanStratosalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Readers.... From Steffan Stratos

Hey, I definitely appreciate all of the negative comments and the time taken to post them. Seriously! Notice that I've not deleted any of the negative comments?

Although the negative comments make me laugh, I do hereby solemnly swear that I will make a feeble and pathetic attempt to improve on future stories.... but don't hold your breath (in other words, STFU and GTH). My style is my style. So what?

Write and publish your own stuff, and then let's have everyone read the deluge of wonderfully glowing comments detailing how much the people are enjoying YOUR fantastic creations of erotic literary genius!

Now, to any and all readers who gave my works a favorite rating, wrote a nice comment, or began following me (no matter how tiny that number might be).... thank you and here's a "High-5 from afar"!!!

Finally, to the microscopically small band of random followers that I've accumulated (numbering 20, despite my 3 stories having logged approximately 170,000 views as of 2/13/2018).... don't worry; I'll be publishing A LOT MORE STUFF for all of the other cranky critical readers to bitch and moan about.

Signed, Steffan Stratos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I thought it was good fun 4

I took a point off for a few spelling mistakes, fives should be perfect. That doesn't mean it was not very good because it was. Sister Saviour was better but you had two more years of experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous