Steffi Goes for Seconds

Story Info
One-night stand turns out to be a life saver.
7.1k words
4.53
10.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steffi grabs the cloth from under the counter and starts cleaning. It was quite the challenging evening, extra busy due to the finals of some important sports game that of course had to be watched on the various screens in the pub. Oh well, "they", the team to which most visitors shouted enthusiastic, but unheard by the players, encouragement, fortunately won, which resulted in even more bar sales and tips.

She's tired now, she can barely stand on her legs. The pub is empty, the last customer has just left, on shaky legs, slurring a farewell greeting to her and Roddie, the manager. They are alone now; an involuntary shiver runs down her spine at this realization.

And sure enough, there's the hand already, Roddie is standing behind her and pressing his erection against her back, she moans.

'Well, that was a great evening,' Roddie grunts happily, running one hand over the curves of her young, slender body, while loosening his fly with the other, 'cause for celebration, come here.'

Steffi automatically turns around and looks at him expectantly. Without saying a word, he takes her upper arm in a firm grip and places a hand on her head, applying light pressure, she immediately knows what his intention is. As she sinks to her knees, she thinks back to the past evening, the admiring, or rather horny, looks that most of the clientele had cast on her ass and tits, and the interested looks of one man in particularly, his name is Nick, if she remembers correctly. Unfortunately, he was suddenly gone just before closing time, she was hoping he might want to hang out with her after work for a while...

Thinking about Nick helps, she decides, it makes what she is about to do less unpleasant. Unpleasant, that word doesn't even begin to describe it, Roddie, a short, skinny man of about fifty, with bad teeth, medium-length, unwashed hair, a spiky mustache and a goatee, is a notorious pervert, always pressing her to do things that she doesn't really want to do, but she can't help herself, saying no is something she never seems to have got a grip on. He's also starting to smell more and more strongly, she notices, as if he hasn't washed himself in weeks, especially at this particular spot, she is horrified when she comes face to face with his measly little willy. She thinks about Nick again, she estimates him to be in his early thirties, tall, wide, he must be almost two meters long, she bets his manhood is in proportion, and probably looks considerably better than Ronnie's.

Suddenly something inside her snaps. She must be crazy for letting this happen, it's not like there's anything in it for her benefit, not even the validation she thought it gave her in the beginning, being desired. Every guy who walks into this pub pretty much wants to sleep with her, she knows that. She has gone with quite a few, sometimes for a shag in the alley next to the pub, others she has gone home with, she is quite an easy lay, but somehow, she's not able to stop herself, and that makes her feel even more worthless about herself than she already did.

But all of a sudden, she's had enough, she is disgusted by the smell that exudes from Roddie's unwashed body, it almost makes her vomit. She jerks her arm free, which his hand is still clasped around, the sudden violent movement catches her boss by surprise and he lets her go, with a stunned expression on his face. Steffi quickly gets up and, grabbing her bag from behind the bar, walks out through the connecting door leading to the storage room, leaving the building in a hurry, all the while looking back to see if that creep isn't coming after her. But his only response is a loud, 'You're fired, you filthy slut!'

She lets those words slide past her without giving them a single thought, he has said that so many times. He wouldn't know what to do without her, she is indispensable for sales, the men come in not only to drink but just as well to see her and have a chat with her, she is an incorrigible flirt. Moreover, she also works twice as hard as anyone he has ever had in service and cash differences do not occur with Steffi; he has experienced that differently in the past.

She has now arrived via the courtyard in the alley between the pub and the adjacent building, still looking intently over her shoulder. This costs her dearly, as soon as she reaches the end of the alley, she bumps into something large and solid, she feels her T-shirt tear as it catches on a rusty nail sticking out of the wall. Oh well, she thinks, I can write that off, too bad, the semi-transparent shirt is her favorite item of clothing, it has already earned her a lot of extra tips. She falls, her whole body is on alert, she has to absorb the fall as best she can, she can't afford broken bones. But just before she hits the pavement, she feels two strong arms catch her and put her back on her feet, as if she were a feather. She looks up and stares in surprise into the gray-blue eyes of Nick, the customer she found so attractive. Could he... She looks at him questioningly.

'Well,' he chuckles, 'you were in a hurry, it looks like you're running from something. Or maybe you had to catch the bus?' He looks at her with appreciation.

'Uh, no,' she stammers shyly, a little hoarse from the effort and the shock, 'I just...'

'Hmm, in that case, maybe you still have time for a chat?' She nods, she doesn't mind that at all, in an all too familiar reflex she automatically goes into flirt mode, coquettishly shakes back her blonde curls, pushes her breasts provocatively forward and gives him a dazzling smile. A satisfied smile appears on Nick's face, exactly the reaction he had hoped for.

During his observations in the pub, he noticed two, rather obvious, things: first, that she has a beautiful body and a sweet face, and second, that, judging by her unabashed flirtation, she is probably very easy-going. And Nick is horny, hasn't met a nice woman in a while, and is looking for a one-night stand. And it seems he has found it, waiting for her to leave the bar has paid off.

Neither of them wastes time, Steffi wraps her arms around his neck and offers her lips, Nick eagerly accepts, she kisses wonderfully. Meanwhile, he runs his hands over her young, tight body with enthusiasm, and he can tell from the moans that it produces that it is appreciated. After they have been touching each other up for a while, just around the corner in the dim alley, Nick decides that it would be a shame to just screw her, standing against a damp stone wall in the half-darkness, maybe he should take her home with him, he is actually very curious about what is underneath that thin transparent T-shirt and that scandalously short skirt.

'Steffi?' That's your name, right?' She nods and looks at him expectantly.

'Do you want me to-,' she glances at his now exposed and proudly standing cock, he shakes his head.

'No, I was going to suggest going to my house instead of doing it here in this-'

'That's fine with me,' she whispers, quickly interrupting him. She also prefers to be in a soft, warm bed when she does it, and she's also curious about how someone like Nick lives, he's definitely not your average customer of the pub where she works.

They bring their clothes back to a more modest appearance and Nick takes her to his car, after about fifteen minutes they stop in front of a house in a relatively expensive suburb, Steffi is amazed. She lives in a one-room apartment above a run-down shopping center in one of the older parts of the city, which is all she can afford with her meager income from the bar.

They were silent during the ride, but now Steffi can't control herself, 'how beautiful!' she exclaims when she sees the villa. Nick chuckles, for a moment he catches a glimpse of how she really is, unsophisticated and spontaneous, underneath all the flirting and showing off her breasts and buttocks. He unlocks the front door and unceremoniously pushes her inside.

'That way,' he gestures to a beautiful wooden spiral staircase that leads to the top floor, Steffi walks in front of him, her hips swaying provocatively, again completely in her role as seductress. He looks at it shaking his head disapprovingly, but it also turns him on quite a bit, so he walks briskly behind her, his hand in his crotch to give his growing erection some extra space.

'First door on the left,' he calls. Steffi swings open the indicated door and is pleased to see a huge bed, neatly made, and an exciting mirror wall along one side of the spacious, beautifully decorated bedroom. She walks towards the bed and bends over, apparently to test its springiness, looking back enticingly. Nick is with her in two steps and grabs her buttocks, Steffi moans with excitement, the next moment she feels a hand sliding between her legs, Nick growls appreciatively, she is already quite wet.

He pushes her onto the bed, turning her onto her back in one fluid motion, and straddles her legs. Her short skirt has been pushed up during these actions and reveals white lace panties, a thong, he sees on closer inspection, her swollen, pink labia shine through the wafer-thin fabric, it is such an arousing sight that he cannot control himself, he grabs the panties on both sides and pulls.

Crack! says the fabric, Steffi looks at him with wide eyes, an excited moan escapes her, he can see how it turns her on. She starts to pull on his T-shirt, 'off,' she moans hoarsely, 'quick!' Nick grins, pulls the ragged remains of the thong out from under her and drops them on the floor next to the bed. Then he quickly takes off his shirt. Steffi lets out an enthusiastic cry when she sees his broad, muscular chest and then grabs his dark blond curls of chest hair, he doesn't even feel the pain when she pulls him on top of her like that. He presses his lips hard against hers and pushes his tongue inside, which she accepts without hesitation, he thoroughly enjoys it, she clearly likes it rough, just like himself. He slides his hand under her shirt, enjoying the tight, silky soft skin of her stomach, and then moves it up in an exploratory manner. Her bra has a front closure, he soon discovers, and with a few deft movements he pops it open, his hands run over her firm, full breasts, he gently pinches a pertly protruding nipple, eliciting a hoarse cry of enjoyment from her, he grunts in pleasure.

Steffi playfully pushes him away, struggles to an upright position and takes off her shirt and bra in one fluid movement. Nick takes the opportunity to slide the slutty skirt over her buttocks and legs, then slides his hand between her thighs and pushes her legs apart. Steffi lets out an excited sigh when she feels his dark blond head between her legs and his lips on her labia.

At this moment she is anything but sorry that she went with him, this is so much better than a standing shag in a cold alley, and on top of that it looks like she is getting satisfied herself for once!

The next moment she's completely dazzled, Nick's tongue has found her clit and is giving out a variety of teasing licks, alternating with sucking and blowing on her labia and a mobile tongue deep in her pussy, he is wonderfully inventive, she notices, so it doesn't take long before she's about to explode into a climax. However, Nick continues to tease her for a long time, until he can hear from her desperate, protesting sounds that it's time to take her to great heights. Full of enthusiasm, he puts his tongue on her clit and increases the pressure and pace.

Hoarse moans are his reward, Steffi starts to squirm and pant under his efforts, he feels every wave of her orgasm pass through his own body, he feels his cock head throbbing with anticipation, he can barely control the urge to take his tongue off her button, slide his cock into her wet pussy and fuck her until she asks for mercy.

Her orgasm is intense and long, but at some point, she returns to earth. 'Man,' she sighs as she stretches sensually, 'I thought I was going to pass out! You're so good, fantastic!'

Nick chuckles softly as he falls back next to her on the bed, it is indeed his superpower, it has already been made clear to him by several women. Steffi takes a look at Nick's cock, it has reached a full erection, the head is colored dark purple, it looks like it doesn't need much more encouragement. Her assumption that his manhood might be proportionate to his formidable stature is clearly correct, she notes with amusement.

'Do you want me to suck you?' she asks plainly, Nick grunts in affirmation and looks up just as she bends over his cock, in a flash he sees a look of horror cross her face.

'If you don't want to do it, you don't have to,' he mutters in surprise, with unmistakable disappointment audible in his voice. Then just don't ask, he thinks to himself, annoyed.

'Oh, yes, I do, it's just that it's so big...' she says quickly, cursing herself for suddenly thinking about that filthy thing of Ronnie's and how she barely escaped sucking it, at least for once.

'Just see how far you get,' he chuckles with relief, he is used to it being a bit too much for the ladies, it is always a nice enough experience though. But he soon notices that Steffi also has at least one superpower, wow, that girl knows how to give a blowjob!

She starts by placing soft kisses on his glans, with her finger she runs teasing circles on it and along the attachment of his shaft, every now and then her tongue shoots out to give him short licks, or moving up and down his shaft, he holds his breath, he almost bursts from horniness. Then he feels her warm soft lips close over his cock head, she sucks lightly a few times, he can't suppress a shiver of pleasure, and then to his astonishment he feels his cock slide up into her blissful mouth all the way to the stem in one go, a deep moan lets her know it is much appreciated. With her lips tight around his cock, she starts to suck him, slowly at first, but faster and faster, with every retreat sucking on it briefly, her tongue continues to playfully run over his glans and shaft. Nick's breathing becomes shallower, he starts panting, God what a talented lady this is, he thinks excitedly, but he doesn't want to come in her mouth, he decides, he wants to fuck her, in that juicy, warm, tight pussy of hers. He manages to withdraw just in time, she looks at him in mild surprise.

'I want to fuck you,' he says hoarsely. Her face lights up, she looks immensely horny, she is clearly up for that.

Nick turns away from her, bends over next to the bed and quickly opens the drawer of the bedside table to take out a condom, her reputation urging him to take the necessary precaution.

'Hand it over to me,' she says with a sultry glance, she takes the condom out of the package and slides it over his stiff shaft with an alarmingly routine movement. But Nick is now so horny that he quickly dismisses that thought. He motions for her to get on all fours on the bed and positions himself behind her buttocks, Steffi is more than happy to oblige, it's one of her favorite positions.

She feels two of Nick's fingers slide into her pussy, she moans with pleasure. He removes some fluid and spreads it over the tip of his cock, then places his cockhead at the entrance to her swollen pussy and slides it in in one smooth motion. With a few more thrusts, his entire cock is buried in her pussy and he starts to fuck her with slow movements, it feels wonderful, she moves smoothly to his rhythm, she feels him perfectly, he notices. Steffi is enjoying herself to the fullest, she hasn't had such a fantastic lover in a long time, in fact, they usually don't come close to what Nick does with her.

'Fuck me, Nick, harder, faster...' it sounds hoarse, and Nick is more than happy to comply with the request, fucking her with everything he has, completely enraptured by the sight of those fantastic buttocks right in front of him. Meanwhile, Steffi has brought two fingers to her pussy and starts to pleasure herself with practiced gestures, she moans softly. It turns Nick on even more, he feels his cock starting to throb and his cock getting even stiffer.

'Oh, oh!' he moans, 'oh, so hot! I- I'm going to fill you up, oh man...' his cum finds its way out in heavy waves, he pants with effort and pleasure as he continues to fuck her with hard, fast thrusts. The moment she feels him cum, her own orgasm also sets in, and she starts to squirm under him with high, hoarse screams.

Sometime later they are both spread out on the bed panting, a sated look on their faces. Nick is gone within a minute, immersed in a post-coital coma. Steffi stretches, her eyes almost close, no surprise there, it is now well after twelve, she sees on the clock radio on the bedside table. She slips out of the bed, opens the duvet and snuggles under it, it is wonderfully warm and soft, she enjoys the aftermath for a while and then she too falls asleep.

***

Steffi wakes up and for a moment doesn't remember where she is. Then she sees Nick lying next to her, he's still sleeping. Oh shit, she thinks, I did it again, fuck, fuck, fuck! Things will end badly if she continues like this. She carefully moves to the edge of the bed; he would probably like to see her leave as quickly as possible. But Nick wakes up from the bed creaking and grabs her arm, it's a reflex and nothing more than that, but Steffi is suddenly terrified.

Damn, he thinks when he realizes that his one-night stand is still there, his intention was to get rid of her as quickly as possible after screwing her. But then he feels her stiffen and hold her breath. He looks to the side, she looks at him, panic in her eyes. Her arm in a headlock, that has never ended well, she knows, tears well up in her eyes. Nick immediately lets go of her arm, 'What's wrong?' he asks, looking at her in surprise.

'Nothing,' she mumbles, then she looks straight at him: 'Do you want to have a go at it one more time?' she whispers in a sultry tone, the bed is so wonderfully soft and warm, her apartment must be stone cold again, the landlord has a habit of turning off the gas at night, the cheapskate, so that after twelve o'clock you can't heat anything foodwise and the heating no longer works. And even though it's already the end of May, it's cold for this time of year, and the apartment itself isn't very warm, with all that concrete and the draughty doors and windows.

Nick ignores her proposal. 'Why are you crying,' he asks instead, sounding rather gruff, accusing.

'I'm not crying,' she grunts and looks away, making another attempt to get out of bed. Nick grabs her arm again and pulls her, seemingly effortlessly, back onto the bed and against him. He absently runs his hands over her naked, young body, maybe it's not such a bad proposition after all, he thinks. He feels that Steffi is surrendering again, she moans softly, does that silly bitch have no self-esteem at all? He feels some kind of anger rising, she's just asking for men to take advantage of her!

He knows that Ronnie, the pub owner, regularly abuses her, he seems to like to brag about it to his customers, it goes around the pub, so he quickly learned about it. And it doesn't stop with Ronnie, it soon became clear to him, all the more reason that he had decided to give it a try last night.

He makes a decision, it's a difficult one, he feels another erection quickly emerging, but that will just have to wait. Steffi has now turned towards him and runs her hands playfully over his chest, slowly descending to his crotch, while letting out sexy admiring cries, it almost takes his breath away, she is very difficult to resist!

He reluctantly pushes her away, Steffi lets out a disappointed sigh and sits up.

'What,' she says with a hurt look in her amber eyes, 'you don't find me attractive anymore, have you had enough of me already? Would you rather I leave?' Tears appear in her eyes again, she looks like a pitiful human being, completely devoid of any sense of self-worth, completely at the mercy of his judgment of her, it physically hurts him. And it makes him even angrier, he pushes her out of bed rather roughly and comes right after her, he ignores the scared look in her eyes and pushes her to the ensuite bathroom. Still holding her by the arm, he turns on the sprayer in the shower cabin, Steffi doesn't dare to move. As soon as the water is warm enough, he pushes her under it and starts washing her from head to toe with a luffa and some gel. Steffi is stunned, she has no idea what this means, is this some kind of fetish? But what then, she wonders in confusion, she decides to just let it happen, fortunately he is not really violent. During the cleaning session, to her surprise, she cannot catch him erotically touching her once.

12