Steffi Goes for Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Nick seems satisfied with the result and steps out from under the spray, 'here,' he says, he hands her a bottle of shampoo, 'you can do your hair yourself.' While she obediently washes her hair, he rummages in a drawer and takes something out, she can't see what, could they be handcuffs? Or some other sex toy?

Then he starts to dry himself.

As soon as she finishes washing her hair and steps out from under the sprinkler, he hands her a large towel. 'Do you need one separately for your hair?' he asks, she shakes her head no, the towel is huge, it will suffice. He helps her dry the areas of her body that she can't reach very well, he runs his hands affectionately over her buttocks, thank God, she thinks, he doesn't find me completely unattractive after all. Nick, however, calls himself to order, hands to himself for the time being, it does not fit in with his plans to violate her at this moment.

Then he hands over a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste to her, she notices that she feels a slight disappointment, so no sex toys after all.

While she is obediently brushing her teeth, Nick gets dressed. A moment later she steps back into the bedroom, the large towel wrapped chastely around her waist and chest. She stands in front of him and looks at him questioningly. Nick opens his mouth, but immediately closes it again. She looks so incredibly sexy, with her wet hair, the towel wrapped tightly around her beautiful body and her now completely make-up-free, sweet face, something else has to be done first, he decides, before he can continue with the implementation of his plan.

'Take off that towel,' he says, he sees her unusual eyes light up, she lets the towel slide to the floor in a sexy pose with a mischievous look on her face. He looks her up and down.

'That must be doable,' he mutters under his breath and then, to Steffi's frustration, dives into a walk-in closet on the other side of the room. She looks after him in bewilderment. Then he reappears, holding out jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black and red checked lumberjack shirt. 'I think this should fit,' he says as he hands her the clothes, and in response to her surprised look he explains: 'They belonged to my ex, I think you have about the same sizes.'

Steffi nods understandingly and looks at the clothes, good quality, she notices, designer even, definitely not cheap junk.

'Unfortunately, I don't have any panties for you,' he looks sheepish, thinking back to the fate of her thong the night before, which is clearly "beyond repair".

'It's okay,' she says, trying in vain to stifle a giggle, 'I'll do without it for a while, but can't I just-,' she points to her skimpy skirt hanging over one of the chairs. Nick definitely shakes his head no, no way, it's too distracting, especially with the knowledge of the missing panties. Steffi sighs, picks up her bra and starts to get dressed, Nick turns away, the sight of those seductively wiggling buttocks and breasts has another, now even more unwanted effect on his already stimulus-sensitive cock.

A little later she stands in front of him again, dressed neatly, at least she can walk the streets decently again, he thinks with relief. But he dares to doubt whether it is really such a good idea, the combination of tight-fitting jeans, the concealing lumberjack shirt and her fresh, innocent face actually makes her look even sexier.

'Come,' he says commandingly, 'to the kitchen,' Steffi follows meekly, meanwhile her mind is blown away, what a beautiful house, and what a chic interior!

'Nick?' it sounds from the kitchen table.

'Hm?' Nick is standing at the kitchen island behind the stove, concentrating on preparing a breakfast of fried eggs with ham, bread, cheese and fresh orange juice, his stomach rumbling and he could tell by her enthusiastic response to his offer to make breakfast that she is also in dire need of food.

'I don't understand.' Nick casts a questioning look over his shoulder.

'First you want to fuck me, then you don't want to fuck me anymore, and now, uh, I don't really know what this is, you wash me, dress me, feed me.' She looks at him with wide, uncomprehending eyes, Nick laughs, she has a point, it's time for clarity. But first that breakfast.

'Just a moment,' he says, 'I'll be ready soon.'

A little later they sit opposite each other in silence enjoying Nick's cooking, Steffi only now noticing how long it has been since she had a decent meal.

'There,' Nick says with a satisfied sigh as he pushes aside his empty plate, 'time to get down to business.' Steffi looks up from her now almost empty plate, startled.

'Business?' she asks alarmed, 'you don't want me to, uh...'

Nick grins, the idea! Then he gets serious again. 'No,' he says, 'not so much business, more of a deal.'

'O.'

And before she can get into thinking the wrong way again, he continues: 'I have two weaknesses, you should know, and I hope you won't take advantage of them,' Steffi looks at him curiously. 'I am completely defenseless against crying women,' he sees an amused smile on her lips, apparently, she finds that funny. 'You could say it's my kryptonite.' Her smile widens just a little. 'And I have an uncontrollable urge to help people who are in the doldrums and can no longer get out of it on their own. And I think you fall into both categories.'

Steffi has no answer to this, she has to conclude that he definitely has a point with the latter, her life is only going further downhill.

'Hm,' she mutters, 'and what's that deal?'

'The deal is that I want to help you get out of that hole you dug for yourself, but there are certain conditions attached to that.'

She doesn't respond, he continues: 'Can I share some observations with you?' She nods, wary.

'Okay,' he says, 'you're a very beautiful girl.' She looks at him expectantly, without flirting this time, 'you're young, healthy, and I think definitely smart, mind you, I mean intelligent, not so much sensible.'

Steffi bursts out laughing, that hits the nail on the head. 'What makes you think I'm intelligent,' she asks when she is able to put on a serious face again.

'I have that feeling, and I have quite a bit of human knowledge, if I say so myself. And you clearly have a sense of humor, which is also important,' he chuckles. 'What is your highest education?'

Steffi looks embarrassed, 'primary school and three years of college,' she says softly. Due to the situation at home, with an alcoholic mother and an abusing stepfather, she had been able to concentrate less and less on schoolwork and had eventually dropped out of school and looked for a job, low-paid of course, due to lack of education.

'Was it your plan, working in a pub?' he asks skeptically, she shakes her head. 'What would you like to have become, careerwise?' he then asks, looking at her with interest. Her face starts to shine, 'I'm quite good with numbers,' she confides to him, 'I would have liked to have followed an education in the financial sector,' she casts a sad look at her conversation partner, 'I could of course forget about that when I dropped out of school.'

'It's not too late Steffi, you can still get your diploma and further education.' She shakes her head, 'how would I pay for that,' she sighs.

'I want to help you.'

She looks at him incredulously, 'Are you serious?'

He nods. 'But there are conditions attached to this, as I said.'

Steffi lets out a deep sigh, 'get it out,' she groans.

Nick laughs. 'It's actually very simple,' he says, 'the first step is to register with a school to finish college and get your diploma. I will help you with everything, including brushing up on the necessary learning material until you have reached the required level.'

'But what about my work?' she mutters, not yet convinced, 'I really need that money, I have to pay my rent somehow.'

'Oh, you can hang on to your job, just make sure that that pub owner keeps his hand off you. And feel free to flirt with your clientele, I know that will get you a lot of tips, just as long as you don't sleep with them.'

'Why not?' she asks.

'Why, am I robbing you of even more income?' It's out before he thinks the better of it, he could kick himself.

'I'm not soliciting, what do you think of me,' she shouts indignantly, the tears are back in her eyes, 'do you think I'm an idiot!'

Yes, thinks Nick, I do think so, it sounds like you're willing to sleep with just anyone without asking for money, you could have made a fortune with that fantastic body of yours! But he doesn't say that out loud, he doesn't want to give her any ideas.

'I'm sorry,' he says instead, 'I shouldn't have said that, I'm truly sorry.'

'Okay,' she murmurs, satisfied. 'But then again, why can't I sleep with a nice customer?' She looks at him mischievously, Nick grins.

'I'll explain that to you,' he says. 'The new school season starts in three months, and during those three months, and here it is, you don't have sex.' Her hypnotizing amber eyes widen like saucers.

'No sex?!' she exclaims.

'No sex, not with customers, not with your boss, not with boyfriends, not even with me, you will concentrate entirely on your studies and your future.'

'But why...'

'Think of it as a test in self-control, and you will see that it will also give you a good feeling about yourself, a sense of self-esteem, control over your own body and life, because I think that is what you need most.'

He sees realization sinking in, he has her convinced.

'And,' he adds with a mischievous smile, 'I stand in solidarity, no sex for me for the next three months either.'

'Deal!' she shouts spontaneously, she jumps up, walks around the round kitchen table, throws her arms around his neck, and with a teasing look at his crotch, she presses her lips to his. He kisses her back eagerly, but then chuckles and breaks free from her grasp with considerable reluctance and effort. He smells the scent of the shampoo in her hair, and something else: her own body odor, it's extremely intoxicating and sexy.

'Sorry Steffi, we won't go any further than this for the time being, no matter how much I would like to.'

Steffi giggles, it's good for her to hear him say that, it offers perspectives for the future.

***

Three months of studying and making plans follow, interspersed with pleasant evenings and long walks and sometimes difficult conversations, but of course no sex. To Steffi's surprise, Ronnie has not made any further attempts to assault her in all this time, she does not know that Nick, accompanied by his even sturdier built cousin, visited her boss the day after their meeting, with urgent advice to Ronnie to keep his hands to himself from now on.

And then it is September, the first actual school day is a fact, Steffi had found it a remarkable experience, she at twenty-three years old, among all those teenagers. But it had been fun, she had felt welcome among her fellow students, and she had enjoyed being back in school and absorbing knowledge.

And although Steffi had expected that abstaining from sex would cost her the most effort, especially saying no to the many men who tried to persuade her to have sex with them, she was surprised to discover that that was not the case at all, as long as she stayed focused on the ultimate goal: her future.

***

She has just rung Nick's doorbell to report back and drink a glass of wine together.

Nick opens the door, dressed in a bathrobe, a wide, unmistakably horny grin on his face.

'I can't wait any longer,' he says hoarsely, pulls her over the threshold and puts her in a headlock. Steffi immediately throws her arms around his neck, letting out an enthusiastic cry, and presses her lips to his, it's finally allowed!

Both she and Nick have had a very difficult time being around each other in recent weeks, but they have persevered for the full three months, albeit only just.

As the front door slams shut, Nick picks her up and carries her up the spiral staircase. Steffi screams with joy, impressed that he manages to do this without any accidents. He unceremoniously deposits her on the king-sized bed and lies down next to her, caressing her cheek with his hand and then begins to undo the buttons on her blouse. Steffi stretches lazily and lets him do his thing, there's no rush. She obligingly arches her back so that Nick can unhook the back clasp of her bra and then sits up, the blouse and bra disappearing into a corner of the room. She grabs the lapels of his bathrobe and pulls him towards her to kiss him, during this tantalizing French kiss she slips the bathrobe off his shoulders. Meanwhile, Nick's hand slides into her jeans, deftly unbuttoning the closure and sliding the zipper down in the process, a pleasant shudder goes through Steffi as his fingers touch her labia through the fabric of her panties. Nick withdraws his hand, pushes her away and bends over her breasts, 'beautiful', he mumbles and puts his lips in turn on her pertly protruding nipples, Steffi heaves a sigh, how wonderful this is, she thinks. Nick gently sucks on her nipples, it sends exciting signals to her clit, she feels herself getting wet, even wetter than she already was upon entering the house. Nick pulls away again, 'those jeans have to come off,' he says hoarsely, he shifts back and starts tugging at her pant legs.

'Wait a moment,' Steffi giggles, 'my boots go first.'

'Oh yes, of course,' Nick grins, everything gets stuck behind those. A little later the jeans and her boots and socks are on the floor and Nick has dived with his nose into her transparent panties, again the sight of those swollen, pink labia drives him crazy, it seems like déjà vu, he thinks with pleasure. This time, however, the panties are of a somewhat better quality than their lace predecessor and therefore remain intact. Nick pushes his tongue through the fabric onto her labia, Steffi holds her breath, it feels so incredibly hot.

'Girl, you smell so delicious,' Nick moans in ecstasy, 'I could eat you up!' That gives him an idea, he deftly slides the panties off her buttocks, Steffi coos with pleasure, the next moment she feels his tongue on her clit, with slow strokes, short licks and sucking movements he brings her close to a climax in no time. Steffi almost snaps, the abstinence has taken its toll, and the reluctantly allowed masturbation is nice, but doesn't compare to this. Nick senses her desire and decides not to tease her too much, he looks for the spot on her clit that he remembers took her to great heights and the next moment he notices to his satisfaction that she stiffens, with a gasping sound and holding her breath, and then being completely gripped by her orgasm, he thoroughly enjoys the hoarse cries, the jerks and the writhing of that gorgeous body, for him this is the ultimate reward of the efforts of the past three months, it totally makes his day.

After Steffi has recovered from the intense, but wonderful orgasmic waves and the following aftershocks, she sits up and looks at him with a loving look.

'Oh Nick, that was amazing,' she sighs, 'Shall I-'

Nick interrupts her: 'I want to fuck you,' he says hoarsely, 'up front, so I can see your face.' Steffi smiles and leans back on the bed, she obligingly spreads her legs, Nick grabs her knees and pushes them up. Then he slides on his knees in front of her canal and positions his glans in front of her pussy entrance. The drawer remains closed, he no longer finds a condom is necessary from now on.

'Oh, sweet Steffi,' he whispers huskily, 'you don't know how many times I've thought about this in recent days and nights...' After lubricating it with some fluid from her pussy, he slides his rock-hard cock in her canal, Steffi lets out a high-pitched cry when she feels him filling her up completely, Nick starts to fuck her, she adapts effortlessly to his rhythm. Nick looks at her intently, with an enjoying smile on his lips, Steffi smiles back mischievously and starts massaging her breasts, Nick moans.

'Oh yeah baby, that's hot,' he whispers excitedly, 'maybe...'

Steffi has already got the hint and playfully puts two fingers on her labia, Nick chuckles.

'Horney devil!'

Steffi giggles, she finds her clit and starts fingering herself.

'Oh, man!' Nick sighs, this is the final blow, he knows, he feels his head starting to throb, his cock becomes even harder, and when Steffi also tightens her pelvic floor muscles while letting out a pleasurable cry, he knows it's a run race. With an almost animal growl he cums inside her, shooting the hot sperm deep into her delicious pussy, judging by Steffi's red blush on both her face and breasts, she is also not far away from a climax, and with a vicious grin, he adds his fingers to hers, and there she goes, screaming and panting with pleasure.

After they have recovered a bit from the violence, they decide to continue the festivities downstairs and now open the bottle of wine, which is still desperately waiting for them. They settle on the couch in Nick's living room, as close to each other as possible.

'Cheers!' they shout cheerfully, silently enjoying the taste of the pricey but excellent Cabernet Sauvignon.

'Maybe we should set up a reward system,' Nick suggests, looking at her mischievously.

'What do you mean?'

'Well, for example, for every passing grade you get, you're entitled to sex.'

Steffi chuckles. 'That doesn't seem like a good idea to me, you'll never be able to keep that up!'

'Why wouldn't I be able to keep that up,' he shouts indignantly, 'besides, do you think you'll get that many good grades?!'

'You bet,' she laughs, 'I sure am now!' She playfully pokes him in the ribs, Nick grins, and enjoys another sip of his wine.

'You know,' Steffi pensively says, 'so weird, my landlord suddenly stopped turning off the gas at night, just like that, there was a note in everyone's mailbox, a message, without explanation. A day after I told you about it, in fact. No one understands it, but we're not complaining,' she chuckles. Nick doesn't say anything, he just wishes Steffi had told him earlier, then he could have done something about it sooner, but of course it's only now starting to be a problem again, now that autumn is approaching. He summoned his bulky cousin again, and together they visited Steffi's landlord, and he concludes with satisfaction that the message apparently has become clear to the man.

'That's nice in itself, sweetie, that you don't have to suffer from the cold anymore, but um...'

'W-what?' Steffi looks at him, her fascinating eyes, which remind him of liquid honey, widen in disbelief, she thinks she knows what he is going to say.

'Um,' Nick stutters, suddenly unusually insecure, 'I was wondering if you might want to move in with me, you're already here so often...'

Steffi laughs. 'Nothing would please me more,' she sighs and leans comfortably against him, an intimate kiss follows.

12