Steffie and Art Listen

Story Info
Art drives while Steffie follows directions.
793 words
3.38
2.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are listen to me," Steffie said with a sting in her voice that made Art wince.

He watched through the rear view mirror as she crossed her arms over her tank top which barely concealed her full breasts and taught nipples. The fine hair on her arms glistened with perspiration from the humid night air.

Art felt his erection grow at the sight of her.

Her shorts strained at the crotch, revealing the outline of a camel toe. A rhinestone stud in her belly button flashed in the light from the dash. Her red polish, peaked out from open-toed platforms parked above the glove box.

Steffie twisted and turned her ankles and opened and closed her legs. Her hair brushed across her face and covered blue-green eyes with each gust of hot air from the open window.

Art reacted to vehicle's speed which crossed the limit-line as his stiff leg pushed the accelerator and told himself to relax his grip on the steering wheel. He pulled off onto the side of the road, reached over, ran his fingers up the back of Steffie's neck into her hair, which he used like a harness.

Her long red nails crawled up into his shorts and scraped along the length of his erection. The sweet fragrance of her perfume filled the car, as she shook her head and reacted to his pull on her hair.

Steffie unfastened Art's shorts and made a point of letting the zipper unwind on its own from the pressure and strain of Art's cock. She watched the swollen blue head climb up along the seam, as he lifted in the seat while she pulled down on his shorts.

She felt the firm grip of his hand on the back of her neck and the twist of his fingers in her hair. His shaft was rock hard in her hands and inches from her wet red lips and gleaming white teeth.

Steffie smiled to herself. She let her mind wander in the moment, anticipating the taste of his hot cock in her mouth, the thickness of his dick in her mouth and her fingers around his balls.

"There is both a physical and a mental component, and both require absolute honesty and trust. The physical is the act of following a direction. The mental is the willingness to be controlled. Both occur in the context of trust and honesty, ultimately leading to submission."

Steffie considered herself well within the bounds of all three. She could walk blindfolded into a room, undress before the audience, feel the stare of lust, and present herself to them as their bounty. She knew the feel of their hot breath at her feet, hands up between her legs, hard cocks within her reach.

Art coached her in this art and her role as his submissive.

"There will be times when I must be able to trust you. Your satisfaction comes from the act of following my directions. Tell me I can rely on you to follow each command explicitly, that we trust one another and that you will be perfectly honest," he said.

Steffie reached up and slid her index finger under the fabric of her velvet choker, as she sucked with her lips around the head of his willing erection. She stopped at the base of his shaft and felt the push deeper into her open mouth. With her other hand she pulled on his scrotum and slid her fingertip up into his ass.

Art used her mouth, felt the suction of her lips, the scrape of her teeth, and the grip of her hand around his nuts. He pushed his hips up and into her face with his feet on the floorboard, her head pinned against the steering wheel.

"i'm going to cum for you baby. You are going to taste my sweet hot load."

Art pulled her head up off his erection and took his work in his hand. He stroked up and down on his big wet glistening boner. He held onto her hair with his other hand, keeping her face turned toward his, and just inches away from his lap.

She looked up into his eyes, opened her mouth, and licked her lips. He stroked his cock and slapped her face with the shaft. He ran the tip down across her lips and open mouth, resting on her tongue.

"This is what you want, You want me to cum on your face," he said.

Steffie closed her eyes, felt his spray on her cheek, the drip of spunk down her chin and onto the fold between her breasts.

She thought about her curves, the glow of her skin, the color of her hair and the feel of velvet against her throat.