Steffie and Art Listen Ch. 02

Story Info
Steffi & Art return to their apartment.
895 words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

"Art's sperm tastes good, like pineapple," Steffi thought to herself.

"I like it in my hair, on my bare, everywhere," she said to herself, with a smile, as Art pulled the car back onto the road and headed home.

Home for Steffi and Art isn't exactly Melrose Place, but rather a strip-mall version, with 30 identical units arranged in a horse-shoe pattern, around a court-yard pool.

Steffi appreciated the way each distinctive tap and click of her step echoed in the concrete staircase, announcing her arrival to the neighborhood, as they walked up to the second floor, along the open interior hall and into their two bedroom apartment.

When Art was away, Steffi liked to stand at the metal railing just beyond their apartment door. She noticed the shadows behind some of the partly drawn window curtains, and thought about her neighbors, appreciating their peek-a-boo view, a voyeur's afternoon delight.

"We'll you must have enjoyed yourself tonight," Art said.

Steffi leaned back into their leather sofa, placed her hands on her knees and looked down at her shoes, concentrating on the peep-toe opening and the still-perfect red polish.

She understood from the tone of Art's voice, he was in the mood, and she felt herself becoming aroused at the thought.

"With the stranger and later when she sucked off Art in the car, that was different, she was the one in control," she rationalized.

Now, Art is the one in control, or at least that's what he perceives; and Steffi, liked to play along. It all seemed like an amusement and coincidentally turned them both on.

Art thought about his role in their play, as the one superior to Steffi, and he felt less than sanguine at the moment.

Her performance with the stranger in the Walmart parking lot, the fact that Steffi could disassociate herself from the act, left him feeling threatened and vulnerable.

"Stand up," he said.

"Let me look at you."

If there was one thing Steffi enjoys, it's posing, like some sort of car show magazine model. It was something that got Art hot, and frankly, many of the creeps in their apartment complex going too.

"Here you go sweetie," Steffi said, as she stood like a statue before Art, her hands reaching up into her hair, her lips in a pout, her feet pointed inward, all signaling submission and seduction.

She bent over, ran her fingertips over her ankles, up along her calf, over her breasts, and took her index finger into her mouth, sucking and biting the polished nail like a baby.

"Stand over there," Art said.

"Bend over the arm of the sofa, show me your fine tight ass."

Steffi heard the sound of the wooden forks and spatulas rattle in their container next to the kitchen range, and watched as Art slapped his palm with a teak-wood salad spoon.

With her hands flat on the arm of the sofa, her legs spread, Steffi looked back over her shoulder at Art. Steffi licked her lips for Art enticingly.

"I know Art, I've been bad again."

Art whispered in Steffi's ear, "I want you so bad, this is going to hurt."

"Pull down your shorts, babe."

Steffi thought about the first sting. She felt the blush of anticipation rise from her chest to her cheeks. She felt the warmth begin to glow between her legs.

She reached under her top and pinched her nipples firmly, from left to right. She looked down and watched as they responded and grew, stretching and pushing, feeling the rub of the soft white cotton cloth, like cherries on a ice cream Sunday.

"You can kiss my ass, Art," she said.

"You get down on your knees behind me."

"Run your hands up between my legs."

"Pull down my panties. Lick your lips. Slide and push your long tongue all the way into my stretched wide open smooth shaved hot wet pussy, Art."

Steffi felt the first sting of the spoon against the fabric of her shorts. Then another slap against her bare skin on the back of her thigh just below the hem.

She reached for the snap on her shorts and felt them fall down around her ankles, like curtains, closing the show on her shoes, feet and toes.

Art turned the spoon around and used the handle, running it down her spine, through the dimpled gate, then into her panties and down the crack.

Steffi reacted by reaching for her hips and grabbing onto her panties. She held on by the thongs. She pulled up on each string and resisted Art's push and pry with the handle, which earned her another spank from his free hand.

"You're a naughty bitch, Steffi. Bend over. Pull down your panties like you've been told. Tell me how you like to beg, get tied up, gagged and fucked hard."

Steffi heard the slaps of the spoon and felt its sting on her bare ass.

She pulled and continued to hold onto her thong; felt it rub up between her lips, into her vagina, then slide over her clitoris. She used her panties like a saw between her legs, releasing fresh droplets of her amber sap.

"Maybe I'm a nasty slut Art, but a whole lot tastier than some of that fake maple syrup you so obviously enjoy."