Steffy Gets a Stiffy Pt. 02

Story Info
Steffy makes it through the day despite her new addition...
4.3k words
4.79
6.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers

I awoke from my orgasm-induced nap about an hour later...thankfully, before Hannah got back to the dorm. I took a while to clear the cobwebs out, then looked down at my now soft, small...appendage resting in the crotch of my now-quite-soiled Wolfords and my panties. I reached for some tissues and tried to clean off my tip as well as sop up what I could of the cummy puddle I'd left in the pantyhose.

"Well, so much for this being a bad dream," I muttered to myself as I tried to wipe them dry. I finally got up, slid off my panties and tights, and buried them deep in my laundry basket, hoping they wouldn't be permanently ruined.

Despite my frantic feelings earlier, I began to try to make peace with my situation as much as I could. After all, as far as I knew, there was nothing I could do to make this go away, so for the foreseeable future, I was going to have to live with it. And hey, I still had a date tonight with Charlie, even if I did have this unfortunate development between my legs. And besides, it wasn't like he was going to find out right away, anyway.

I took the opportunity to change entirely, changing into one of my VS Pink bras and matching panties, then selecting a dark red tunic with black leggings to go over top of them. I looked myself over in the mirror. At first, I just wanted to see if there was any noticeable...protrusion, but after a while, I began to get a sense of my confidence coming back.

"Steffy, you are a damn cute girl, don't let this thing drag you down," I thought to myself before blushing and scolding myself for my personal word choice. I grabbed my phone and went to text Charlie.

"hey sorry abt earlier, still want to meet up later?"

I put the phone down and stared at it for a little while. Ordinarily, I wouldn't act quite so obsessively, but worrying about whether Charlie would text back seemed like a lot healthier decision than worrying about suddenly having a cock.

It hadn't even occurred to me until then that, unless this thing magically went away as quickly as it appeared, that this was going to make certain parts of my day-to-day life quite challenging. After all, I played on a girls' soccer team, and God knows I wouldn't be able to hide my newfound prick the first time we all had to shower and change. Not to mention if things actually went well with Charlie - I could always play the "virgin waiting for marriage" card, but what happened if we were to start making out some time and this thing decided to have a mind of its own? How could I possibly explain that to-

It was then that I was snapped out of my stream of consciousness by the sound of the front door of the dorm closing and Hannah plopping her bag in the chair with a loud thud.

"Steffy? You still here?" she called out. I checked once more to see if everything was still tamed before opening the door to the common room.

"Hey, yeah, I just woke up from a nap a little bit ago," I said.

"You feeling any better?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, again, sorry about earlier, it wasn't right for me to snap at you like I did," I replied.

"Oh, girl, I can't stay mad at you," she said with a giggle. "Are you going to your late classes?"

"Well, I haven't-" I began before my phone buzzed. I looked down to check it.

"Of course! Def want to see you later!"

I broke into a wide, silly grin and forgot about my predicament for a second. Hannah definitely noticed the change in my face as well.

"What's going on? Something good?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm going out with Charlie later," I said without looking up.

"FINALLY! Did you have to ask him? I bet he made you ask him..."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"I know you've been waiting on this for long enough - and who knows, maybe this is the first step, y'know?"

"First step?"

"Yeah, it's time for my girl to become a woman!" Hannah said, laughing. I blushed a deep red, partially at the idea of Hannah rooting for me to lose my virginity and partially at the irony of her words. "Oh, Steffy, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make fun, I'm just saying, I hope things go well for you, I think it'd be great for you to meet a nice guy and have a real relationship, y'know?" she covered.

"I know, I know, I'm just nervous. We've been friends for long enough, I mean, I AM interested, I just don't know how to show him that without making it look like I'm just waiting for him to take me to bed," I explained, actually meaning that part.

"Just be honest with him. He finally felt like being honest about being interested in you, there's no shame in telling him that it's mutual. That's not an invitation for him to take you into the broom closet and fuck your brains out," Hannah said with a smile before turning serious again. "and he needs to know that no means no if he doesn't already."

I nodded and smiled, although my smile was partially cut short at a little twitch down below at the thought of that very thing happening, Charlie and me sneaking off for a quickie in public.

"You're right, I should just be myself, we're both interested, no need to hide it...actually, y'know, I think I'm going to go ahead and go to Overbay's class...thanks," I said. Before I could say anything, Hannah leaned in and hugged me hard...I panicked ever so slightly, hoping she wouldn't lean too far in. After what felt like an eternity, she pulled back.

"My girl's a fighter," she said before heading back to her room.

I managed to make it over to the Social Sciences building and up the stairs to Dr. Taliaferro's room without too much trouble. Even though I could still feel my she-cock pressed tightly against my panties, they didn't feel quite as electric as the gorgeous Wolford pantyhose I had had on earlier, so by the time I had taken a seat, things were, noticeable, but still manageable...I got settled and tried to lose myself in a lecture about 19th Century European History.

Ordinarily, I don't have a problem paying attention in class; Dr. Overbay was actually quite entertaining to listen to, even if history isn't your thing, but that afternoon, I have to admit, I was quite distracted with other things. About twenty minutes in, I realized exactly how zoned out I had been and tried to snap myself back to reality.

"-and as you can see, by themselves, the Piedmontese didn't have the might to confront the Austrians, but through Cavour's horse-trading with the French..."

I shifted a little in my chair and tried to cross my legs, something I'd done countless times before. However, I'd never tried to do so with a set of male genitalia between my legs. As I crossed one leg over the other, I recoiled a little bit as my thighs squeezed my poor little package. I uncrossed them, then tried to discreetly tuck everything down as far as I could before crossing my legs back over the other way.

I don't know if it was the angle my thighs were making or if it was helped by wearing tight leggings, but as I shifted again, I felt a bit of soft friction against my still-not-entirely-welcome guest. Nothing painful, actually, quite the opposite. It wasn't as tight as my hand had been around it, but I could definitely feel it being held just so...I tried to shift my weight forward and then backward a little bit to get comfortable again. As I did, I began to feel my little twig start to swell up, like it thought I was trying to play with myself.

I could feel it starting to get longer and thicker, and as it did, it only enhanced the feeling of my tip pushing against my panties and leggings, and the shaft was being pressed against my thighs tighter and tighter...I tried to fight the urge to explore myself a little bit when something in my mind took over and I began to slowly rock back and forth. Without thinking about anything else, as I kept getting hard, I began to speed up a little bit, ignoring the lecture entirely and focusing only on my own private self-humping session - I had never heard the term before, but later on, I would realize that I was basically giving myself a thighjob.

It didn't feel as natural as my session earlier in the morning, but the idea of playing with myself in the middle of class struck me as incredibly sexy. I looked around nervously, wondering if anyone was watching me. When I was convinced that wasn't the case, I began to rock faster, shallower, but still enough to keep myself fucking the makeshift pussy I'd accidentally created.

It wasn't long before I started to feel myself leaking onto my seat. Even though I'd already had some self-loving earlier, it didn't take long for me to build up to climax...I looked down with my hands on my cheeks and bit my lip hard...I was already close...closer...oh, God, cummmmmminnnnnnggggg...

"MMmmmmmMMmmmmmm..." I murmured, trying to let my orgasm out of both top and bottom quietly, like air leaking out of a balloon...as I slowed down, the smell of the mess I'd made on myself wafted up to me, and at the same time, the realization of what I'd just done ripped through my mind - equal parts shame and disbelief, tinged with a hint of the feeling of knowing you've gotten away with something unspeakably naughty.

I slowly uncrossed my legs and shifted again in my chair, looking down and seeing the little damp spot in the chair where my cum - MY cum! - had seeped down through the polyester and lycra. My first instinct was to take a tissue and clean it up, when a second, even dirtier thought hit me: "Why not leave it there, Steffy? Let whoever comes in next be marked with your cum and have it on them?"

That sounded so nasty when I thought it, but even as unsanitary as it seemed, there was part of me that was so turned on by the thought that I smiled and spent the rest of class making sure not to disturb my pretty mess. It was hard, but I managed to stay clear of it for the rest of class. I gingerly got up out of my seat and began to head out, but not before taking one last look back and seeing the little spill I'd had glisten in the overhead florescent light. Just to be on the safe side, I also decided to cover everything with a book as I walked out, feeling like the boy that just hit puberty that I was certainly acting like.

The rest of my afternoon was fairly uneventful as I waited to go meet with Charlie. I went back to the dorm, talked to Hannah for a little bit, and thanked God that we didn't have practice that day. Around 5, Hannah got ready to head out again. She went into her room, and came back out in a fairly slinky green top that matched her eyes and a white skirt that stopped well short of her knees, showing off her pale, toned legs, with some strappy heels that only accentuated everything further.

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"Well, since you have a big date tonight, I'm off to meet up with some friends. I'll probably be back way late tonight or maybe tomorrow morning, so, you'll probably get back before I do. Don't wait up, girl!"

After Hannah headed out, I decided to head into the bathroom and clean up as best I could. I had thought about changing again, but at the same time, there was part of me that didn't want to change out of my cum-soiled clothes - I wanted to wear my secret, I guess you could say. Just before I headed out, I decided to check my email one last time to make sure I hadn't missed anything. By and large, there was nothing special, some notes for upcoming classes, our practice schedule for the coming week, some offers to join other extracurricular activities - nothing jumped out until I got to the bottom and found a message from a strange address that ended in.de. Cautiously, I clicked on it.

"STEFFANY CARLSON, THIS IS DR. MAUSER.

LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS I GAVE YOU. THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE EFFECT THAT IS JUST STARTING TO REVEAL ITSELF IN THE OTHER GIRLS THAT HAVE TAKEN IT. I AM BACK IN GERMANY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSES IT AND HOW IT CAN BE REVERSED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THEM, PLEASE DISPOSE OF THEM AND DELETE THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE AND IT IS TOO LATE, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC, MYSELF AND MY COLLEAGUES ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO REVERSE IT. TELL NO ONE.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. WHEN PROGRESS IS MADE, I WILL CONTACT YOU AGAIN AT AN ADDRESS WE CAN COMMUNICATE THROUGH.

-DR. T."

I stared at the message, reading through it a few times. I wasn't sure what to make of it. On the one hand, it seemed like it had to be a fake. On the other hand, nobody else that I knew would have known, and it seemed like whoever wrote this both knew of my situation and had gone through a great deal of trouble to present themselves as being overseas.

Even more surprisingly, I wasn't even all that fazed one way or the other. If it was Dr. Mauser, well, he said he was working on it, and I imagine it was something he would want to figure out before word got out about what he had really been giving people...and if it wasn't, well, I was starting to come to terms with the idea of having this thing for now.

Eventually, though, I finally brought myself to put on some eyeshadow, lip gloss, and a bit of blush, and began to walk down to the cafe where Charlie told me to meet him. As it turned out, I was a little early. So was he. He was just inside, checking his phone, when I walked in.

Charlie was an average enough looking guy, a little under six feet tall, decent enough shape, with jet black hair and a neatly-trimmed beard. He would've been pretty nondescript if not for his dark brown eyes that seemed to burn through whatever he was looking at. He was wearing a shirt from his old high school back in Pennsylvania and some slacks with some Converse, something completely effortless that was so much so that it looked like he'd put more thought into it than he had. He smiled as I walked up to him.

"Hey, glad you made it after all! You feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, much better than this morning," I assured him. After a little bit of small talk, we went to the counter and ordered. It was a bit of slow going; Charlie had a little bit of a limp himself. He had gotten into a pretty serious car wreck in high school, which had put the kibosh on his athletic hopes, but in a perverse way, it had given us something to bond over when I was going through my own recovery. You never know how much you can take getting around normally for granted until you can't, and he was the only other person I knew that had had to, well, still was...going through that sort of thing. We sat down in some chairs over by the storefront window looking out onto State Street.

"I have to say, I don't come here very often," I told him.

"Yeah, it's pretty good, but I really like coming here for the people watching. There's not a lot funnier than watching shitfaced frat boys stumble out of the bars at 10 pm because they never learned how to pace themselves."

I giggled, the sort of laugh you do when something is actually funny but you really want to make the other person know you're interested.

"So, I have to ask, why now? Why after all this time did you finally decide to shoot your shot?" I asked.

"Well, I guess I finally realized that, you know, what was I waiting for? You're cute, we get along really well, why not see if maybe we can take this to the next level?" he responded. I smiled and looked down slightly. I have to admit, flattery works on me.

"Can I ask you something?" he began.

"Of course!"

"All this same time, how come you never found someone? You're a great girl, you're smart, you're an athlete, I would think your dance card would never be empty."

I thought for a second.

"Maybe I've been waiting for you to come to your senses all this time."

He smiled back wide, although I wasn't sure if it was because that was what he was hoping to hear or if he thought it was silly.

"Would you be embarrassed if I started coming to your games?" he asked with a laugh.

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"I mean, I don't know if you'd want someone in the stands going 'YEAH STEFFY, YOU ROCK!' for the whole ninety minutes - you might have to come tell me to sit down and shut up at some point..."

"Hmmmm...well, as long as I'm keeping everything out of the net, you can come be as embarrassing as you want...but if I start to give up goals, you might have to tone it down a bit."

"Ah, come on, nothing gets by you! You can be the world's hottest wall," he joked, "made of very beautiful stone."

Things had been going pretty well so far. Well enough to the point where I had completely forgotten about my unfortunate surprise until he said that. I shifted and looked away ever so slightly.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I know that was corny as all hell," he offered.

"No, no, you're fine, I was just thinking about practice tomorrow. I'm still a little nervous about getting back out there, you know?"

"Why's that?" he asked.

"I mean, my knee feels pretty good, but it's not just that. I've been out for over a year now. What if I don't have the same pop? What if my reactions are slower after all this time? I don't want to come back and find out I can't go the same way I used to before I got hurt," I explained, realizing that in all this time, I'd never actually shared those fears with him before. Or anyone else, for that matter.

"Ah. I mean, I get that. But really, you can't go out there and worry about that. Right now, all you need to be thinking about is that you came back from a really bad injury, you worked hard, you did everything you needed to, and you're going to come back to do what you love the most. That's all you need to be focused on, Steff. After all, there are some of us who would love to be able to get back out there one more time." I reached out and took his hand in mine.

"Thank you...I really needed to hear that."

Charlie smiled and squeezed my hand, and somehow I could tell that he'd been waiting to get that feeling off his chest for a while. I'd never asked if he missed being out on the field himself, and he'd never volunteered it, either, but something in his demeanor changed, like a weight had fallen from him.

We ended up talking for what felt like a few minutes but actually turned out to be nearly two hours. In fact, I hadn't even noticed that the sun had gone down and the Friday night bar crowd was starting to fill up State Street. It wasn't until an employee came up and began wiping down the tables around us that we realized how long we'd been there. I decided to make a move.

"You know, the night's still pretty young, maybe we could go somewhere else?" I suggested.

"Like a walk or something?" he offered coyly.

"Umm...I mean, if you're up for that," I sputtered. He laughed softly.

"I would like to, believe me, but I do need to head back and get packed up, actually."

"Packed up?"

"Yeah, my older brother's coming home for the first time in a while, and we're all going to spend the weekend together as a family for a change. And, it is a long way back to Pennsylvania, so I gotta head out early in the morning."

"Oh, yeah, I get that," I said. "DAMMIT!" I thought.

"Now, I definitely would like to pick this back up with you again some other time...if you're up for it, anyway..."

"Yeah! Yeah, um, sure, that would be great," I spat out.

"Alright, that sounds good! Hey, at the least, I can walk you back to your dorm, it's along the way."

"I'd like that..."

We headed out and made our way back across campus. I have to admit, I intentionally walked quite a bit slower than normally, part out of consideration for his condition and part out of not wanting this to come to such an end just yet. It took about fifteen minutes for us to get to the front steps of my dorm, and to be honest, I was so caught up in the moment that I hadn't even thought about my member or how it felt walking around with it tucked in tight.

"Well, this is me," I said when we got there.

"Yeah...yeah, it is. I have to be honest, I never know how to end these things..." he admitted. I paused for a second.

NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers
12