Steffy Gets a Stiffy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's this?" I asked before leaning and to kiss him, which he met back with enthusiasm.

"Okay...yeah, that...that's a good way to do it..."

I smiled and reached out to put my hand on his shoulder.

"I thought you would like that. And I'm going to hold you to that whole 'picking this up again' thing."

"You got it," he said before he turned and headed off.

I watched him a little bit as he trudged back to his building before going up the steps and inside. When I got back in, I went back into my room and got onto the bed. Things had gone pretty well! Although they could've been better...no, no, you can't move too quickly on this, Steffy, you really like this guy, you can't jump into bed with him, especially not for your first time...

I hopped up to change. I slipped the tunic off, followed by my shoes, then my leggings, then I popped my bra off and let it fall to the floor. I grabbed a pink tank and tossed it on, then some tiny black shorts. As I went to put them on, I caught myself in the mirror and saw my little bulge peeking against my panties.

"And I definitely can't do anything as long as YOU'RE here," I said out loud, practically to it, before I put my shorts on and laid back on the bed. I tried not to think about it. I didn't want to look down at it. All I wanted to think about was the good time I'd had with Charlie.

Unfortunately, the more that train of thought ran on, the more excited I started to get...and the more excited I started to get, the more I began to feel my girldick start to puff up, until finally, I could feel myself at full mast. Begrudgingly, I looked down at it with a red face full of renewed anger and embarrassment.

"You know what, fine, if this is how you're going to be, let's make the most of this," I said. I opened the nightstand and squirted a bit of my facial lotion into my hand before settling back and taking my cock in my hand and beginning to work it up and down.

As angry as I was, it didn't make the feeling of stroking myself any different. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine this thing not being here anymore, imagined having my virgin pussy back, wet and tight and ready for Charlie to finger...then kiss and lick...then fill with his sex, to push deep and hard inside me...God I want you...I want you to fuck me so hard...I want to make you feel so good...and then...I want you to cum...I want Charlie to cum inside me...I want him to cuuuuuummmmmmm, I thought as I began to feel my orgasm unravel again...

I could feel more warm sticky globs of cum blast out of me hard. Not nearly as much as the first time, but enough to cover my fingers and my crotch in my own sweet salty juices...I had completely lost myself in my climax and didn't even care how much of a mess I was making. In my mind, it was me and Charlie and nobody else-

*click*

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

I snapped back to lucidity to the overhead lights being turned on, and more importantly, to Hannah, standing in the doorway, eyes wide, mouth open as far as it can, a look of pure shock on her face as she came eye to eye with me, her female roommate, laying on the bed, cock in hand, spewing out semen...

12