Steffy Gets a Stiffy Pt. 03

Story Info
Hannah learns about Steffy's condition...
4k words
4.73
6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers

I frantically reached for some tissues to clean up and attempted to cover up as best I could. Every second felt like an eternity, made worse by the constant feeling of Hannah's stare almost heating the air in the room. I looked back at her a couple times, and her expression did not change a wit from the combination of horror and curiosity that had come across her face the second the lights were turned on again. Finally, I managed to get cleaned up enough to cover myself with a blanket and begin to breathe again.

"What-what the hell is this? What's going on? Why does it look like you have a cock?" Hannah stammered out.

"Because...I kinda do?"

"No, you don't! I mean, I know what I just saw, but like...we've showered together, I think if you had...that, y'know, I would notice?" Hannah fumbled out.

"It's a bit of a long story," I began, as I took the next few minutes explaining the whole situation, from Dr. Mauser's "prescription" to what she'd just walked in on. Hannah walked over and sat down in a chair by the window, clearly still processing what I had told her.

"So, you just took these pills Mauser gave you and woke up with a full-fledged cock?"

"Pretty much. And now he's back in Germany trying to figure out a way to reverse the process."

"Well, I mean, there has to be someone out there, some lab that can tell you what was going on with them before Mauser and his people ever get around to it, assuming they're actually trying," Hannah suggested.

"It's bad enough you know about this now, I'm already beyond embarrassed, how many other people do you think I want to let in on this secret?" I asked.

"Ooooh, yeah, good point. Does Charlie know?"

"Not hardly! And things actually went pretty well tonight...what am I supposed to do, hide from him until this gets fixed? Go back to his place one night, whip it out, and compare?"

"No, I wouldn't tell you to ghost him. So nobody really knows about this but us and Dr. Mauser?"

I nodded.

"What are you going to do about this season?" Hannah asked.

"I mean, I'm on scholarship, I have to play, don't I?"

"I know, but it's going to be really hard...oh, Jesus, I'm sorry...difficult to keep that a mystery forever. I don't know how well the other girls are going to take this development. Especially Gia. If she finds out, she's going to hold it over you as much as she can..."

As much as the thought of trying to hide my new gurlcock already weighed on me, Hannah was right about one thing. Gia would never let me live this down.

Y'see, Gia was a Filipina girl from out in California who had decided to grace our podunk liberal arts school with her presence (at least according to her). She was a striker, far and away the best player on our team, and the only one who stood any chance of playing on a professional level after college. The only problem was that Gia was very aware of this herself, and never passed up the opportunity to lord over the rest of us and insist that we were dragging her down the whole time, not to mention being generally snooty towards the rest of us in general.

Of course, Gia was and is allowed to get away with being such a cast iron bitch because she is, as luck would have it, probably the single most attractive female on campus, to the point where a well-known joke around school was that if Gia opened an OnlyFans, she would rake in enough money the first week to dwarf our college's entire endowment. She had the most perfect face, gorgeous jet black hair, flawless tanned skin, and the tightest, most toned body I've ever seen in person. She was maybe a hair over five feet tall, but still had amazing legs and taut, perky B-cups that most people would say it was a crime to hide under a sports bra. Unfortunately, again, the person most aware of Gia's beauty was Gia herself, and she was definitely not the type to ignore all the doors it opened for her.

"Oh, God, Hannah, you're right, I don't know what to do, though, practice starts up in two days, and the season not long after that," I said, nervous already.

"Look, girl, I can help you as best I can," Hannah offered.

"How?"

"You can change here, we can head out to the fields early before everyone else gets in, and stay late until everyone else is already heading out, that way, nobody is the wiser. That, and you'll look like you're outworking everyone on the team, coach will love that," she said, smiling.

I blushed a bright red.

"That would mean so much," I began.

"Hey, we're teammates, I'm supposed to pick you up when you need it, right?"

"I know, but this must be a lot to take in all at once," I responded. Hannah nodded slowly.

"You're right, it certainly is unexpected, but it's something I can't imagine having to go through, let alone by yourself entirely."

Hannah sat there in her chair looking somewhat down at the floor for a little bit before her eyes came back up to mine.

"So...can I ask what it's like?"

"To have a cock, you mean?"

"Yeah, you know...yeah," she stammered.

"You know, you could just ask a guy," I joked, sensing both that she felt awkward to ask but was genuinely curious.

"I could, but they don't have anything to compare it to, either, do they?" she answered.

"Hmm, good point. You would think it wouldn't change that much, but like, it was really strange walking around earlier and feeling the tip against my pantyhose...just something about how sensitive it is against the nylon and how soft it is...it actually feels wonderful in that sense," I explained. Hannah giggled before she said anything.

"So I guess you finally found the positive in being the last girl on Earth that still wears pantyhose," she remarked.

"Hey, Ariana Grande made that cool again," I joked, "but yes, it does take some getting used to."

"What about when you...do what you were doing right before I came home?"

"I guess, it certainly feels different, like you're building to something that shoots out rather than radiates all over you, but I have to say, as gross as it probably sounds, there's something very sexy to me about being able to cum like that, to see it squirt out and how much of a mess it makes."

"I guess I could see that. Little bit of the grass always being greener. Not quite enough that you'd want to keep this thing, though, for sure," she went on.

"No, nothing quite that good, I'm afraid," I answered, somehow kinda feeling down about how flippant my answer was.

"Okay, then. Hey, listen, I'm probably going to wind down and head to bed, but if you need anything, just let me know, okay? I'm here for you, Steffy," Hannah said, getting up and heading towards the door.

"Okay, good night...and thank you again for being so understanding," I answered.

"Of course," she said as she closed the door behind her on her way out.

The next morning went smoothly enough. Not waking up to the shock of finding a penis dangling between my legs this time helped (although waking up to a case of "morning wood" was a new wrinkle for me), and I was able to go through my morning routine as normally as I could. I showered, shaved my legs, and got dressed in a turquoise t-shirt and black leggings over a matching black bra and thong, because even despite my current situation, the idea of walking around with VPL all day was not a fun one. Before I headed out for the morning, though, I took some athletic tape out of my bag and attempted to tamp down everything in place as best I could. I checked myself in the mirror a couple of times to make sure nothing was visible through my pants at different light angles, and when I was sure nobody would notice, I went across the dorm to Hannah's door and knocked.

"Come in!"

I opened the door to see Hannah finishing getting dressed herself in a dark brown blouse over black leggings.

"Good morning, girl, how did you sleep?" she asked.

"Better than I thought I would," I answered honestly.

"That's good! What are you getting into today?"

"Um, I was thinking we could go get some coffee, and then I am probably going over to the library for a bit, what about you?"

"Ooooh, yes, coffee sounds good. After that, I was thinking of getting some gym time in later. Think you might be up for that? I mean, if you're comfortable, y'know..." she trailed off.

"Actually, you're right, I probably need to go at some point just to make sure everything feels right. Would you let me know if it's quiet in there later on?"

"I got you! I told you last night, I'm here to help," Hannah reassured me.

"Well, in that case, before I head out, can you, you know, notice anything?" I asked, turning slightly. Hannah looked me over, and I blushed slightly at the absurd feeling of having my roommate stare at my crotch.

"No, I can't tell. Did you...do anything to keep everything in place?"

"Thank God for kinesio tape, huh?" I asked, a little surprised at my own acceptance of things.

"I guess it's good for something, then," Hannah said through a laugh before heading out with me.

We walked over to a little coffee shop in the student union building. It wasn't too far, maybe five or six minutes, and along the way, Hannah and I talked about the soccer season coming up, and while it was the kind of talk about who we expected to be good, who we were looking forward to playing against, what we'd like to accomplish this season, the kind of talk we'd had hundreds of times before, I'm sure, it was extremely comforting to have a normal discussion with a friend and teammate, and for a few minutes at least, forget about what had happened to me. And unlike yesterday, I didn't even notice any friction down below, which was a pleasant change. We had gotten right to the door when Hannah stopped to check her phone.

"Ugh, hold on, this is probably this guy I met last week, I thought he was cute, but he's so far up his own ass that it's not worth it," she was explaining when another voice cut in.

"Really? I'm surprised anyone here would cop to having an albino fetish."

We both turned around, and sure enough, there was Gia wearing the biggest smirk on her face, alongside a blue button-up under a dark blue argyle sweater vest with a light blue and pink pattern, a tan pleated skirt that just barely cleared the top of her thighs, matching blue/dark blue/pink argyle over-the-knee socks, and dark blue ballet flats that together made her look even shorter than she already was. Not only that, she was completely made up and not a hair was out of place, like she had rolled out of bed put together already and just needed to walk out the door to feel superior to everyone else.

"Maybe so, Gia, but at least I don't need to dress like a schoolgirl on a random Saturday morning because I'm that desperate for the attention of strangers," Hannah fired back.

"Well, since we're talking about this weekend, you all had better be ready to go starting tomorrow," Gia said with a sneer.

"Oh, we'll be ready," I chipped in.

"That's good, Carlson, because I'm tired of having to score five goals a game for us to have a chance," she began, "because O'Meara here is useless as shit on the attack with me."

"Hey, Gia, has coach announced who she's going to cut to make room for both you and your ego?" Hannah asked snarkily.

"I could be playing alongside my shadow and it would do a better job finishing off my centering passes than you could, Firecrotch."

"So, Gia," I started in, hoping to get her to take the hint, "this is your LAST season here, yes? As in, after this, we're done having to put up with you?"

"Of being around me, yes. But after this, you'll have to settle for buying my Women's National Team jersey, so, I won't be far from your hearts, no matter what. Anyway, I'm off to the gym to go polish this work of art. See you tomorrow."

As Gia haughtily trudged off, her aura of smug self-righteousness trailing close behind, we went inside and ended up settling on some frappes before sitting down at a table by the window.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't you miss when we were in high school and playing soccer with our friends was actually fun?" Hannah asked, looking outside.

"Yeah...I have to admit, I'm still a bit worried," I admitted.

"About...that?"

"No, no, well, yeah, kinda, but, y'know, I could get hurt again. And that would be it for me, wouldn't it? I can't come back from two major surgeries. I can't come back from missing two years."

"Steffy, you're going to be fine, and you're going to play great. And don't worry about having to ease back into it, Madison made All-Conference at defender last year, she's back, and that new freshman we're bringing in on the other side, Emily, the one from England? You're going to be in such good hands back there, girl," Hannah said, putting her hand on mine to calm me down a bit.

"Yeah, that's true. I don't know, I just wish someone, one of the other seniors or someone would stand up to Gia. I know, I KNOW, she's a great player, but I watched all the games last year, and sometimes, it feels like you all couldn't play up to your potential because you were walking on eggshells around her."

Hannah paused for a second.

"Why not you?"

"Why not me what?"

"Well, you're the goalkeeper, you're an important part of the team, maybe you could be that person that stands up to her?"

"Hannah, I'm a sophomore-"

"Yeah, and if you play as well as I know you can, and as well as you know you can, the team will be behind you. After all, Christ knows we're not the only ones sick of Our Anointed Captain," she encouraged. I took a long swig of my drink and thought about it.

"You really think so?"

"Well, I mean, they held your scholarship for a reason, somebody must think you're a pretty damned good goalie," Hannah said, grinning.

"Yeah. That's true...you know what? I'm getting my stuff, we're hitting the gym."

"You sure you're feeling up to it?"

"I mean, at the very least, I need to stand up for myself. And prove to myself that I still have it."

"Yesssssssss!" Hannah blurted out as she reached over and clasped my shoulder.

We walked back across campus back to our dorm, me sort of leading the way this time, a bit more purpose in both our walks, and a clear sense of pride in both of our faces. We got upstairs and went to our rooms to change, me into a simple red tanktop a and uniform shorts, Hannah into a black tank and silver workout pants, and we marched over to the gym, bags in hand, even despite me knowing full well I wasn't really capable of changing probably both imagining ourselves as future conquering heroes more than the teenage small-college athletes we were.

I found an unoccupied leg press machine and maneuvered myself into place. I set the machine relatively light, only about 160 pounds for a set of 15. As the weights slid downwards for me to push back against, I was a bit tentative at first, testing my bad knee and feeling better about things as I worked through the set. I was thinking I would slowly ramp things up, maybe a more reps at less weight approach, but as I was going through a plan in my head, I heard a voice coming from the treadmills on the other side of the workout space.

Gia. Now in a purple sports bra and matching lycra booty shorts that barely contained her ass as she ran, still wearing those silly looking socks, loudly flirting with whatever guy had decided to sidle up alongside her and shoot their shot. At that moment, I was starting to feel something come over me. A combination of determination and anger, it began to wash over me. The only thing that interrupted it was a guy I vaguely knew who played on the football team standing over me.

"You need a spot?" he asked.

"Two hundred," I shot out.

"What?"

"Make it two hundred."

"Are you sure, you have a pretty gnarly scar on your knee, I'd hate for you to over-"

"I said...two...hundred." I almost growled. The guy wisely decided it was probably best to offer no more resistance before adding the weight.

You never really can tell when adrenaline sets in and takes over, but watching Gia running, combined with my own anxiety about being back in game shape, well, adrenaline was flying the plane now, and I banged out another set of fifteen with relative ease, considering.

"Okay, you're doing great, just be careful to-"

"Two sixty." Again, the poor guy who I'd made accomplice to my own weird self-therapy brooked no dissent and loaded me up again. I counted off the reps in my head, thinking about not just my own self-doubt, but also what Hannah had said, and what Charlie had said. I wondered for a brief moment if Charlie had gotten back to his folks' place in Pennsylvania-

"Lady, that's twenty reps, you can dial it back if you're going to-

"THREE. HUNDRED."

I steeled myself for the first push, and as I worked the weight back up, I was so full of motivation and pride and this feeling of restoring my dignity that I almost didn't notice the feeling of the tape on my crotch slowly being pressed upwards. I worked through my reps, much more slowly this time, torn between wanting to prove myself and wanting to make sure nobody saw my horrifying secret.

"Ten...eleven...twelve...oh, God, this is really happening, I'm getting a freaking boner in front of everyone, I can feel it...thirteen...fourteen...this tape can't possibly..."

"FIFTEEN! Holy shit, you busted your ass on that set!" my spotter said as I quickly brought the weights back down and rolled away from him, reaching for my towel to try to cover up as best I could. Thankfully, from the lack of gasps and revulsion, I assumed I had gotten away clean for now. Hannah, who had been working the elliptical, came over to congratulate me.

"Girl, what did I tell you? You're back!"

I looked at her sharply in the eyes, hoping she really meant what she'd been saying before.

"Yeah, thanks, that last set was really hard...and only getting harder, y'know?"

Her eyes widened for a split second before they clicked back into place.

"Oh...hey, Steffy, I really hate to do this, but I left my keys back in the dorm, would you please let me in so I can get them, I forgot, I have to go somewhere else straight from here..."

"Oh, yeah, no problem, right now?"

"Please?"

"Okay, fine..." I pushed down on the towel like I was trying to wipe my hands dry, but really trying to push the tape back into place as best I could. I could start to feel it sticking straight down, but thankfully, not far enough to show anything. I stood up, keeping the towel strategically placed.

"Well, Carlson, it looks like you might really be back," came the voice of Gia over my shoulder. I turned my head.

"I told you, Gia, you don't have to worry about me," I said, not even waiting for a response before walking out with Hannah. When we got a good bit away from the building, Hannah bumped me with her hip playfully, making the tape feel a bit looser.

"HANNAH!" I whispered as loudly as I could.

"I know, I'm so sorry, girl, but you were amazing in there!" she said, blushing herself.

"It felt good, it really did, even with all of this going on," I said both to her, and to myself.

"I bet, and the way you just walked away from Gia like that, hoooooooly shit, Steffy, you are going to be captain by the time this season is over."

"We haven't even gotten to the first practice, let's not go too far," I reminded her.

"I know, but let her fume about it for a morning, at least."

Eventually, we finally got back to our dorm. I heard Hannah hop in the shower, and proceeded to undress to do the same. As I slid my shorts off, I looked to see the tape barely hanging on as my now almost fully erect member pointed straight down like it could sense water underground. I took the tape off and it pointed outwards like a switchblade that had been opened.

"Well, I suppose as far as gurlcocks could be, this isn't too bad..." I thought to myself. I hopped in the shower and felt like I had washed all the excitement of the morning away, all the stress just poured out of me and I felt incredibly relaxed, if a bit sore in my legs.

NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers
12