Steffy Gets a Stiffy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped out and changed back into my shirt from earlier and a different pair of shorts. Hannah had gotten out before me, and looked like she was heading out again.

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"Somewhere, but I have to make it look like I went somewhere I like told everybody just now," she explained with a wink.

"You really are the best friend, Hannah..." was all I could think to say.

"Hey, like you said, save that until at least practice tomorrow," she answered before smiling and heading out.

I went back into my room and laid on the bed. Just laying there at first, until a thought came over me. I grabbed my phone.

"hey it's Steffy hope you got to PA ok :) "

And...send.

I laid there a few minutes more, thinking about how things were starting to look up again. Hannah was right, I don't have to be afraid of how I'm going to play. Or if I'm going to be alright. Or this...unfortunate accident I have to deal with. Or Gia.

No, definitely not her. I sat there a few minutes longer, then grabbed my phone again.

"Do you really want to do this, Steffy?"

"do it if you're bad"

I flipped over to Instagram. giastar10.

"I bet she's just egotistical enough to-"

Sure enough, second picture down, was Gia in her dorm in that little argyle outfit from this morning, doing her little pose for the mirror, skirt lifted just a bit, the socks pulled all the way up...

I slipped my shorts down and set the phone down before reaching over to squirt a little lotion into my hand. With my other hand, I picked the phone back up, and then proceeded to have my first ever wank to another girl. As much as I despised being around her, the idea of her dressed like that, talking to me in her best Mean Girls impression, was the sexiest thing I had ever imagined to that point.

Gia telling me how beneath her I was...and then telling me to get on top of her...and her lifting her skirt and how there's nothing under there but just that amazing beautful pussy-

"OOOHHHHHHHH!" I moaned out as one, two, three, four explosions of sweetness shot out of me, each enough that I could almost feel my body empty itself out. I fell back all the way onto my back and caught my breath.

"Hannah was right...no need to be afraid of Gia now..."

12