Stefi's Little Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Stefi and her art student model for the class, and then...
8.3k words
4.69
5.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers

After our partner swap with Lukas and Ginger, I found myself much more devoted to Willy. It seemed like we would be a wonderful couple, and we both knew we would be together from now on. He knew about my little obsession with younger men, and I learned of his obsession with sharing me. He also had a thing for younger women, which sorted well with my obsession, so I felt it was no problem to accept it.

But we learned most of these things by talking to one another. We had yet to act on them, but for our date at the beach in New York. The partner swap with our neighbors was the only time we did any real exploring of our sexual fantasies. So, I blame myself for not making it a greater priority. How this relates needs to be explained.

We moved to our new home some two months ago. Our tryst with Lukas and Ginger came about four weeks later, and it's been very loving and normal since. However, I also started my art classes at the gallery. Since I wanted to have the freedom to have nude models, I arranged to run my classes at night when the rest of the place was empty but for the security guard. My classes were scheduled for Monday and Thursday from seven to nine at night. This still let me come home and have a late supper with Willy and get caught up on the day.

After my third week of teaching there, I found several students had withdrawn, virtually all the girls anyway, and a few of the men as well, but others took their place. My first class now consisted of seven regular clients and two or three who sometimes showed up and sometimes didn't. I had arranged for a model for the first few classes, but they can be expensive, especially if you can't employ them regularly.

As I explained this to the class one night, Anton, one of my not so regular students, offered to pose for the price of the class. I had him wear something very tiny and tight, and tried him out. He was quite good, able to hold a pose for ten to twelve minutes at a time, which is good for a beginner. But more than that was his physique. It was squisito, exquisite. Young, strong, and beautifully formed. Muscular but not bulky. Perfect for drawing... and many other things. And he had that Mediterranean face. Sharp features, a pronounced chin and aquiline nose that some don't find attractive, but I do.

Well, after four classes of drawing Anton, the hope was to find a female model as well, but after calculating how much each class made, I couldn't find one available during my class times who I could afford. So, I did a foolish thing.

The class gathered as they usually did, spacing themselves around the model stool and chair, and setting up their easels while the model undressed in my office. Usually, Anton would come out in a robe wearing a speedo underneath. But this night, Anton was drawing.

"I've arranged for a new model." I said from my office, still out of sight. "Just a moment." I took a calming breath and looked myself over in the full-length mirror. I worked hard to maintain my figure. Usually, three hours a day in our little gym. My legs still looked solid and shapely, my rear was firm and well rounded, my belly flat, and my bust still needed little support at all. And I stood there before the mirror, asking myself if this was a good idea.

Finally, I slipped into my skimpy bathing suit and adjusted everything to my satisfaction, sprayed on some sweet oil to give my skin a nice glow in the light, and took another deep breath for courage. I really hoped this wasn't a mistake. I put on a short silk robe I got especially for this purpose and walked out into the studio.

Eight young men had bulging eyes as they realized I was going to be the model that night. They stirred uneasily on their stools, and I saw a couple adjust themselves. Dio mio... was this a mistake?

"We'll begin with a simple pose to get you used to the new shapes and shading." I said. "Everyone should be using pencils only, but you can use any combination of grades, though I would suggest 2H to 2B only." I then nipped at my lower lip, a nervous habit, and added, "And, umm... let's all be professional about this too."

I stepped up onto the little platform Willy and Lukas made for the studio and shrugged out of the robe. The bathing suit I chose was one I dared not wear in public yet. It was simply too skimpy. The thong bottom had two narrow strips of stretchy cloth that tied behind my neck, each only a couple inches wide, and not nearly enough to cover my breasts but for the nipples.

After some long seconds where I could feel all their eyes drinking in the sight of their almost naked teacher, one finally put pencil to paper, and started to draw me. My pose was very simple, just standing with my legs slightly apart to evenly distribute my weight. I kept my back upright, legs taut, chest lifted proudly, and froze in that pose for fifteen minutes.

"Now, let's have a look at your work." I said and went around the room checking each drawing and offering a little critique. It was obvious they were distracted by me being undressed like that, so I took a few minutes to stretch, then went back to the same pose for a second time.

Again, they sketched me out and after some time, I made another round of critiques. By the end of the class, they had moved around me to draw my body at every possible angle. I was particularly impressed with Anton's drawing of me from behind, and his very detailed shading of my ass. Leon had done an equally beautiful sketch of my breasts, and edited out the bathing suit, not that it left much to the imagination.

When class time was over, I told them all that I'd model again next time, and that got a very cheerful response. They all reluctantly packed up and filed out. All except Anton, who came to my office just as I was starting to remove my bathing suit. I caught the two flimsy strips just before they fell and gasped at him. "Anton!"

"Oh! Sorry Miss Stefi!" he balked and turned away. "I, umm... want to know about the next class." He said.

"What of it?" I was still a little shocked that he came in unannounced but was calm again.

"Well, I'm short on cash again, and wanted to know if you could use me for a model next time?"

"Oh, I see." I sighed. "Well, I did promise to model again in the next class."

"Yeah." He frowned. "I guess. Well, maybe the class after that?"

I heaved a sigh. "You really can't afford the classes?" I asked anxiously.

He shook his head sadly. "Not yet. I got a new job and I'm paying off some debts. Hopefully soon..."

"Well..." I interrupted him. "Maybe we'll provide a little trattare. A little treat." I covered my breasts with my hand and said, "Look at me."

He turned and actually blushed. "Do you think you could pose with me?" I asked. "Fifteen minutes at a time, and well behaved?" I added with a raised brow.

"You mean, the two of us at the same time?" He asked eagerly.

I nodded. "Fifteen minutes, and well behaved." I said again.

He nodded eagerly. "Yes! I can do that! Absolutely Miss Stefi!"

I looked him over again, imagining what poses we might do together, and it was a thrill I couldn't ignore. "Alright. We'll try it on Thursday." I said. "You should practice holding a pose. Use a timer."

"You bet!" he grinned like he'd just been given a new toy. "I'll see you Thursday."

He started to leave, and I called after him. "Be here thirty minutes early."

"Okay! Thanks again, Miss Stefi."

A little voice in my head said, Dio mio. I hope you know what you're doing.

I told Willy that I modeled for the class in a bathing suit, and he thought that was a fantastic idea.

"You have your female model, and she's absolutely gorgeous, and free!" he chuckled. "I'm sure your students love the idea."

I nodded nervously. "Yes. I think they really enjoyed it."

"Well, who wouldn't?" He said proudly.

I guess I felt guilty when he asked me which bathing suit I wore. So, I just told him it was new, and I left it at the studio for the next time. He didn't act suspicious, or jealous, or angry in the least. It wasn't his way. Instead he suggested I try posing nude.

"I have considered it." I admitted. "I'm just a little concerned about things... getting pazzo... crazy."

"Why would it?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Me, alone, in a private room with seven or eight young men? Have you forgotten the bonfire?"

He just laughed and shook his head. "I see. It isn't them you can't trust. It's you." He nodded. "Alright. If a bathing suit helps you keep your pretty little head screwed on... Oh. Bad choice of words."

I huffed a laugh at him, and we let the subject go.

The next day, while Willy was busy in his office, I walked through various catalogs online. It started with bathing suits that I thought might be fun to wear in class, but as I continued to search, I saw an image with a lovely girl in some sexy lingerie. I went searching for more like that and found a trove of possible things to wear. The one that captured my attention most was a sexy bra and panty set. The panty was thin elastic strips around the hips, a similar strip going down between the ass cheeks, and a tiny triangle in front, just barely enough to cover my sex. The top was more daring still. It was a halter style, but with the top of the cups missing. They were like two little shelves to rest my tits on, leaving them otherwise exposed.

Could I dare to pose in the class wearing that? The bathing suit I already showed them wasn't much better, but at least it was a bathing suit. This was bedroom attire. And it was clearly a set to inspire lust. I might be less provocative in the nude. Then I thought, even if I don't choose to wear it in class, I could wear it for Willy. I placed the order and went back to searching for bathing suits. I found a few that were sufficiently skimpy and exotic, and purchased those as well.

Thursday arrived before my purchases, so I went to the studio early to get ready with Anton. He was already waiting at the door when I arrived. I flashed him a smile. "Eager to get started?" I asked.

"I just didn't want to be late." He laughed.

We went in, positioned the lights and put on a pot of coffee, then I said, "We should get ready before the others arrive."

We went to my little office space, which was just a little alcove a bit bigger than my closet at home. It had a desk and chair, a printer/scanner on a table, a phone, and just enough space to get around them, but no door. "Hmm, I guess I'll get ready first." I said. "Would you check the seating around the stage. I won't be long."

He left my office space and I backed into the little room for some privacy as I stripped and put on the skimpy bathing suit. I'd forgotten how skimpy it really was. This was nearly as revealing as the sexy lingerie.

When I finished, I stepped out, and Anton gaped at me.

"Wow..." he breathed so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"Your turn." I said sweetly. "Let me know when you're ready."

I waited on the other side of the wall, and tried not to think that a strong young man in his twenties was undressing just a few feet away. The temptation to sneak a peek was intense.

Finally, he said, "All set."

I want back into the office, and found Anton in his speedo, but with a very noticeable problem. His erection, which looked even bigger than I had imagined, was straining at the front and making an enormous bulge.

"Oh, dio mio." I gasped. "That might be a problem."

He covered his bulge with his hand and nodded. "Sorry." He sighed. "I can't help it. You just look so... good."

"I did that?" I giggled. "Che dolce."

"What's that mean?" he asked.

"Oh. It means, how sweet." I said. "Well, let's finish. The class will be arriving soon and we need to put some oil on our skin."

I opened a drawer in my desk and heard a little groan behind me as I bent over, inadvertently giving Anton a lovely view of my mostly bare ass. Focus, Stefania. Stay focused. I found the bottle of spray oil, and nipped at my lower lip. There was another bottle of oil in there, but not a spray. It was a scented massage oil that you applied with your hands. Oh, dio mio. Should I?

I debated it for a moment as I pretended to search more. Finally, I turned and caught him staring at my rear again. "Um, the spray oil is empty." I said. "We'll have to use this instead." I poured some oil into my hand and spread it up my arm and over my shoulder. Then did the same to the other arm. I got another generous amount in my hand and handed him the bottle.

He started pouring some out as I took my handful of oil and trickled it down my chest. I used both hands to smooth the sweet smelling oil around, sliding under my skimpy bathing suit to cover my breasts, belly, and sides.

Poor Anton was hypnotized. He worked the oil onto his skin, but without looking at what he was doing. His eyes never left me the whole time.

I held out my cupped hand to him, he poured more oil into it for me, and I smeared it down my leg and over my hip. The change in position made the top of my bathing suit slip off my breasts, and I had to hide my smile as I stood and pretended not to notice. I held out my hand again for more, and did the same to my other leg. When I stood again, I made a little squeak and adjusted myself to be covered again.

"Come on!" I urged him. "The class will be here any minute." I turned around and moved my long black hair over my shoulder. "Do my back, please."

His hands felt warm and strong as he smoothed the scented oil around my shoulders, down my back, and he refreshed his supply to continue down to my ass cheeks. When I didn't protest, he took a little more, and rubbed it in between them, moving the thong aside and sliding his fingers between my legs from behind. I gave a little moan, then stepped away.

"No." I said feebly and turned around again. I gave him a smile to let him know I wasn't angry.

"Let me do your back now." I took the oil, poured out some right over his back, and started to smooth it all over. His muscles felt wonderful under my hands, and I spent more time than necessary caressing his body. I got more oil, turned him to face me, and went down on my knees to spread it up and down his muscular legs. He was watching me intently, and I could see the bulge of his manhood just inches from my watering mouth twitch with every touch.

Again, I spent a little more time than needed just running my hands up and down his powerful thighs, wondering what it would be like to be straddling them. I looked up at him, and he was obviously ready to take me at the slightest hint that I would allow it.

"Can you control this while we pose?" I said, lightly caressing my oily fingers over his big bulge.

"I don't think so, Miss Stefi." He admitted in a hoarse voice.

I nipped at my lower lip again, a nervous habit, and sighed. "If you... had some relief, could you?"

He nodded eagerly. "I think so. For a while anyway."

I whimpered quietly to myself as my heart raced. "Alright." I said. "Just this once."

I gently pulled the front of his speedo down and made room for the thick length of cock that unfolded itself before my eyes. Big, thick, and so very hard, I sighed in admiration. I took the oil, poured it over his organ, and used my hand to catch it and started stroking him. His groan was a delight to hear, and I wanted so much to bend over my desk and let him take me. But I had to at least try to be faithful to my dear Willy... as much as I could now with a young man's cock in my hand. I could keep it from going further.

As I pumped his cock, I looked up at him expectantly. I know men love it when I look up at them like this. "Is this alright?" I purred.

"I'd love it if you'd suck me." He panted.

"I can't do that, Anton." I said reluctantly. "Not that I don't want to." My hand stroked up and down his full length and I moaned sweetly. "I'd love to take this nice, thick, hard cock into my mouth and suck you all the way into my throat." The dirty talk was working, and I could feel him getting close. "I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. Especially one such as this. But I can't because I would want more. I'd want you to push me down on my desk and fuck me from behind. My pussy is so wet right now just thinking about..."

My words were interrupted by a blast of cum and a loud groan as he erupted. I got most of the first jet across my face and in my hair. The next I aimed for my mouth and got most of it, a salty treat I hadn't expected at the start of the evening. The rest dribbled down my still pumping hand, and I beamed a smile up at him. "Ah! That's better, isn't it?" I sighed.

He gasped for air and nodded. "Much better."

He finished oozing cum, and I couldn't help but lick some from my fingers in a sexy way. I thought of raw oysters and giggled at myself.

"Maybe, after class, we could... you know?" He suggested.

Oh, dio mio. I guess I should have expected that. "Anton, tesoro." I let him help me to my feet. "Please understand. I can't. I would love to, but I can't." I tried to give him an encouraging smile. "Now, we are expected to pose together. Do you think you can do that and keep this lovely cock under control?"

He frowned with obvious disappointment. "I think so." He sighed.

"Bene. Very good." I pulled his speedo back into place and patted his bulge with a little giggle. His sad puppy dog eyes were so hard to resist. I nipped at my lip again, on the verge of another potential mistake. "I'll tell you what, Tesoro. You do a good job tonight, and it won't have to be the last. Understand?"

He grinned like a schoolboy and I was elated. "Yes, Miss Stefi."

"Bene." I heard the door to the studio open and close, and I knew we weren't alone anymore. I lifted on my toes to kiss him softly, then got a tissue and tried to wipe the cum from my face and hair. We stepped out from behind the office wall, and I gulped. There were four of my students already seated, and two more entering. I tried to think. How loud were we? Did they hear us? Did they know what had just been going on a few steps away? By the look in their eyes, I think they at least suspected, especially considering how we were dressed.

"Umm, we will have two models tonight." I announced in an effort to make it all seem natural. "Please take your places and once again, pencils only. I thought we might try some poses inspired by some classic sculptures by the masters. We'll begin with one of my very favorites. Rodin created many masterpieces on a theme. His most famous is The Kiss, but he had several variations. Let's begin with this one."

I spread my unused robe on the floor and had Anton recline on one hip sitting up. Then I got down with him, lay out across the floor with my upper body draped over his thighs. In this new position, my barely there bathing suit slipped out of place and left both my breasts uncovered. Again, I just pretended not to notice. I linked my hands around Anton's neck and pulled him down toward me. Without skipping a beat, he kissed me full on the lips.

"Hey!" I giggled, and the others all laughed as well. "It's a pose, not an invitation."

He grinned. "Sorry. I thought you called it The Kiss."

I smiled knowingly at him. "Yes, but this one doesn't have the kiss in progress yet. Now, like this. Closer, a bit closer. Yes, like that. Now, umm... one more thing. And let's all be adults about this." I moved one of his hands up to hold my breast under the flimsy bit of cloth that was supposed to cover it. Alright, can you hold here?" Our lips were almost touching.

"Yes, Miss Stefi." He said, then added in a quiet whisper, "I'll hold whatever you want"

I gave him a subtle wink. "Alright. Let's see if we can get fifteen minutes like this."

We repeated the pose all night, taking breaks to move and stretch in between our fifteen-minute poses. By the end of the evening, I was feeling his other hand changing positions slightly. It began on my thigh as instructed, but slowly crept up to my hip. This made me move a little and by the end, I was feeling a familiar bulge nudging my back. He was fully erect again.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers