Stefi's Little Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dio mio." I whimpered. "Is that a good idea?"

"I won't share it." Lukas insisted. "You know I won't."

Willy considered it, then gave a nod. "Get my phone as well. We'll document the whole thing."

While we waited, I gently coaxed Willy and Anton closer and they took turns in my mouth again. I wanted to be sure they were both hard and ready to fuck.

When Lukas returned, we quickly got started. Lukas lay on his back so I could suck him to a fine, rock hard erection. Then and I climbed over him, sinking his thick cock in with ease as I was so wet with excitement. Willy got in front of me with Lukas holding me down on his chest.

"You're up, slugger." Willy said and reached down to spank my rear which made me giggle.

Nine inches of cock is hard enough to squeeze into my pussy. But fitting that much cock into my ass was more difficult than I imagined. Willy gave him more lube to help, and eventually he pressed the bulbous head of his manhood into my tight rear. I gave a little yelp around Willy's cock in my mouth, and moaned my way through the next couple minutes as Anton slowly worked his entire length deep into my ass.

I looked up at my darling Willy, and he was grinning with a camera recording me getting fucked by three cocks. By the angle of the light, I realized Anton had the second camera, and was capturing the spectacle of two cocks fucking my ass and pussy in coordinated thrusts.

As if a silent order was given, they started pounding into me hard. I was cumming in seconds. Willy told Anton to grab my hair and pull my head back so he could fuck my throat. Lukas spanked my ass and told me to ride his cock like the slut I was. Anton was getting into the spirit and started growling about how hot it was going to be to pose with his cock in my pussy in front of all those young men.

I felt completely dominated by these three men, and I wanted more. After cumming for my fifth time that night, I got a mouthful of cum from my Willy.

"You'd better swallow that, slut!" Lukas warned. "I don't want your man's cum on my face."

I gulped down every drop and moaned out loud from the continued fucking I was enjoying. Lukas came next, shooting jets of hot cum up into my sex. "Yes! Oh, yes! Fill me up. Give me all your cum!"

The combination of my love noises and the jumping of Lukas's prick inside me set Anton off. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pounded my ass long and hard for several more minutes. Finally he arched his back and groaned as he erupted inside my ass. "YES!" I shrieked. "Do it! Cum in me! Dio mio! So nice and deep!"

"God damn, you're so fucking hot!" Anton groaned, still spurting and spasming in my rear.

When he finally finished, I leaned back and curled an arm around his neck. "Don't pull out." I pleaded. "Stay inside me until you go soft." He obliged and I lingered there, basking in the aftershocks of my orgasms while he cupped and handled my tits, Lukas fondled my ass, and Willy kept the camera going.

When it was over, Lukas and Willy escorted Anton out to the living room where he got dressed and thanked Willy for the honor of fucking me.

Then Lukas collected his clothes, came back into the bedroom for his phone and a long tongue dance in my mouth. Then he shook Willy's hand and promised the next time it would be Ginger's turn.

Willy helped me to the shower, and we washed off together. It was unhurried, sensual, and so sweet. He cleaned me inside and out, then we spent a long while just kissing and caressing. He took me to bed, and we made slow, gentle love to one another until he came inside me.

"Was it what you hoped for?" He asked me as we cuddled.

"Lukas was a surprise." I said.

"A pleasant surprise?" he asked.

I nodded. "Of course." I sighed. "You know I love his cock... almost as much as I love yours." I giggled.

"And the three of us at the same time? No... unpleasant memories?"

I shrugged. "Darling, by the time they did that to me, I was enjoying it. But no. No unpleasant memories. In fact, I would very much like to do that again."

"Good." He hugged me closer. "Then we should consider who you'd like next time."

I giggled. "Not so fast, you terrible influence!" I snuggled in closer. "Maybe next month for my birthday."

"Whatever you want, amore mia." He sighed in my ear. "Anything you want."