All Comments on 'Stella and Margarita'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

I loved this, Bobbi. It is such a tale of redemption and hope, taking Margie from desolation row to paradise via Queensland. So well-written and told - five shiny ones from me xxxxx

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

I try not to ask this since it’s your story, but I sooo hope for a part 2! I would love to see their love continue to grow, and I would love to see some karma kick Daddy Dearest and bros hard. As for Mom, either Dad killed her or she ran to escape being killed and maybe thought Margie would be safe since he hadn’t hit her at that point. Either a possible reunion or Mom deserves justice, or both. I’m a peaceful person by nature but I admit abuse makes my blood boil. Excellent story! I was interrupted reading it twice and chafed at the bit to return!

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Frisky. I hadn't given a second chapter a thought. You have given me some inspiration.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

I’m glad it was inspirational and not intrusive :)

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Definitely not intrusive, I welcome feedback. If you feel inclined, email me theowls1952@gmail.com. and we can kick around some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bobbi, Your story excited me. It was real and natural and spoke to a relationship between an older woman and a younger girl. The older woman having perhaps forgotten her own sexual desires, is stimulated by a young innocent girl. The need for sexual fulfillment of both, can’t be understated. Although each is at different stages of life; the desire, excitement, and awakening is a beautiful thing. I had an experience with an older woman at a young age that I will always remember. We gave each other something quite special. She ignited her suppressed libido and awakened my needy young body. Ooohhh! Excited writing this. I think this happens much more than we care to admit. I willing participated and yes I was 18 year-old, but had the body of a 14 year-old. 😀 xxxooo Janet in California…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd time reading this, great story but more than just the lovely sex lovely people as well

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Welcome to the Outback! I like how comfortably Stella and Margie fit.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

So thats the beginning of the journey ….. all the other tales i have been reading already, starting here ….. Arking, you may add a reading timeline to your tales, the connected ones, just a hint …. Touching chapter

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...