Stella and Margarita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not important, and I should get going as soon as I clean up, if that's OK with you."

"Leave the dishes, I'll do them in the morning, and where are you planning on going to tonight, more importantly, what are your future plans?"

"I'll walk at night and sleep through the day, until I get to Sydney, then get myself a job and save up until I can get to Melbourne." Margarita told her.

"Big plans for such a wee woman?" Stella asked "I know it isn't any of my business but what happened to you?"

Margarita hung her head, and started to weep, she sniffled, then sat upright, her back stiff and straight, as if suddenly she found some backbone. Looked straight ahead, and took a deep breath. Stella sat there starring at her. Trying to draw whatever it was out of Margarita. Silence filled the void between them.

Margarita took another deep breath, as if coming to a conclusion. She looked across the table at Stella with sadness. An emptiness in her eyes. Before telling her story.

How she went to school one day, like every other day, things were happy, her mother made their house a home. How she came home and found everything had changed. Her mother had gone, her father, was a distant man, but still her father. Told her that her mother had run off with another man, that she didn't love me anymore, and she wasn't to talk about her every again.

Then the beatings started. The yelling, the fights with her brothers. She was made to feel worthless and empty. She was made to look after the house, not a home any longer, just a house. That was ten years ago. Her father had dragged her out of school on the pretense that she was ill. Mentally ill. She was beaten almost daily. Broken limbs were explained away as falling off bikes, or down steps. Everybody believed him. Nobody challenged him. Her life was full of misery. What angered her more than anything was how she accepted it as 'normal'.

Not how the boys were treated differently as they grew older or how they started to beat her too. She just accepted it, until she wouldn't any more.

She had to get away.

Stella sat there listening. Shaking her head at different times.

"So you are heading down to Melbourne to get away are you? Can I ask why?" Stella enquired. "I mean I know why you want to get away, but why Melbourne?"

"It's just further away." Came the reply.

"I have lived here for almost 15 years now, I can count on one hand the number of visitors I get each year, if you want to hide, hide here."

Margarita smiled at the thought, thinking that Stella was only being kind hearted and not serious. "This is hardly big enough for you to live in let alone two people. I mean the lounge room is a garage almost."

"Actually it would be more like one and a half". She said cheekily, then continued by telling Margarita, "I have been thinking of tidying the place up a bit, so would move the bike down to the shed. Besides you are good company for Bluey and you don't eat too much. There is also a spare bedroom off of the main bedroom."

"I don't know, I mean I hardly know you, I mean you are kindly and all, but you know actually living here might not work out for you?" She said all this quickly and with a certain hesitation in her voice.

"What say we give it a try for a month or so, see how we feel? If you still want to go down to Melbourne say the end of next month, I'll drive you there. How does that sound? As for rent," she continued, "you do the housekeeping, cooking, washing and so on and we can call it fair OK?"

"So it is kind of like what I was doing before?" She asked wearily.

"Well yes, except no one will be beating on you babe." Stella said with a stern look on her face. "I think Bluey might have something to say about that if anyone tries."

"A deal?" Asked Stella holding out her hand, Margarita shook it and Stella pulled her in close, hugged her and kissed her on the top of her head. Margarita, held onto her tightly and hugged her back.

"Throw your back pack in your room and I'll show you what I'm working on down in the shed."

Her bedroom was small, cluttered and dank, but it was safe. It didn't take her too long to start cleaning the house up and good to her word, the motor bike in the front room was moved down the back. A routine was established. Stella would be up at day break, as was Margie, and she cooked their breakfast, and slowly started to vary the meals. Then Stella would disappear until around noon.

Eggs and bacon were fine for one meal a day, but not for every meal. Margarita pointed out. So lunch was changed to include sandwiches, fruit and even some veggies came into their diet.

Slowly the house was looking like a home. It was cleaned, reorganized, and when Margie suggested a change of color scheme, Stella was all for it. But only if Margie did the work.

The two months extended into four months.

The sleeping arrangements hadn't been an issue for either of them. Although the bathroom door didn't have a lock on it and more than once one or the other had walked in on the other while they were in the shower and blushes happened, while screams and apologies were quickly fading and soon it wasn't long before being seen naked by one or the other was no big deal. More than once 'little Maggie' as she had become known as did actually stand at the bathroom door while Stella showered, taking in all of her charms. She wasn't sure why.

When Stella caught her watching her one warm evening while in the shower. She purposely turned towards her and washed her body slowly, massaging her bosoms. Margarita blushed and tried to turn away but was stuck watching.

Stella licked her lips as her hands slowly went down over her large bulbous belly as she started to wash her large hairy mound. She closed her eyes and a soft moan escaped between her lips as her tongue wet her full lips when she opened her eyes, Margarita was standing in close to the shower cubical, peeling off her clothes. Stella starred in amazement and nodded to her, beckoned her in to join her. Giving her the approval to take their relationship further than either could have hoped for.

They easily fitted into the small area, Margie was so small as Stella's hands engulfed her small body. Covering her miniature breasts, she pinched them as Margarita sighed with pleasure. Stella bent her knee and lifted Margie onto her letting her slide up and down as she moaned in delight. Holding onto her hips so as not let her come to any harm. It was then under the warm water that Stella lent down and kissed Margarita with a passion that only a new love can feel.

Stella increased the motion on her leg, she lifted her heel off the floor, using her toes to bounce Margie on her leg, just as Margie began to push her tiny body onto Stella's leg, harder and faster. Then as she went suddenly ridged, as long pent up emotions broke free. Her screams of pure pleasure, of delight, of relief. She clung onto Stella. The water falling all over them. She rested her head against her and listened to the sounds in her body. As she started to use her small hand to inch it's way forward onto Stella's wet, moist bushy, labia. These were not only wet with water but by the juices of her body, seeking the same relief as she had just given.

As Margie had no idea how to make this happen, Stella took her hand and placed it where she wanted it, pushed her finger in between her huge lips, dragging it up and back, letting her feel the heat. She pulled her hand away and let Margie continue on her own. Stella's breathing began to come in increasing measured tones, her body building up to a long awaited release.

Margarita's finger soon disappeared inside of Stella, who moaned loudly and murmured "Oh yes" as Margie's thumb searched out Stella's now exposed and throbbing clit. Her thumb toyed with it as Stella opened her legs more so and begged for more.

Margarita had never tasted another woman before, in fact had never seen another woman naked until she moved in with Stella. But now Stella's womanly mound called to her, she got onto her knees keeping her finger inside of Stella she captured her throbbing clit in her mouth and sucked on it gently, "harder, Margie, harder babe." She was told. As she inserted a second then a third finger into her large new lover and pushed her hand in harder and faster. Once again Stella went up onto her toes, as her body started to shake and her orgasm mounted as she screamed out her climax.

They stayed there under the water breathing heavily, smiling, and holding each other. Stella grabbed Margarita's hand and started sucking on her wet fingers. Margie looked on, feeling wonderful, wondering.

"You are a surprise little Margie?" Stella stated as they dried each other.

"You too Stell, I have watched you before. But I was too scared to do anything about it, but now."

"But now?"

"But now I want to do it again." She told Stella.

"Now as in already?" Came the genuine inquiry.

"Well maybe a cuppa and a bite to eat first." Margarita told her.

"HHHHHHMMMMMM haven't you had enough to eat yet?" Asked Stella with a grin on her face.

"This is all new to me, so I have a lot to learn." Margarita stated smiling at Stella.

"I think you have learnt a lot already this morning, but it's not so new to me but it has been a long time so we can learn from each other. OK new house rules. You sleep with me from now on, so I can teach you 'things' and we should make some plans about this place, redecorating and things, you are good at that."

"Oh OK so what brought that on? I mean we didn't have to have sex just to get the place done up surely?"

"A new beginning for us both babe. So let's do it right hey?"

The talk at the table over dinner was about colors, furniture, how far they should go etc etc etc. Very much like any other couple planning on a makeover for their home.

As soon as the meals were cleaned away and the dishes were washed, dried and stacked away, Stella who had begun to help out in some of the more domesticated duties, like drying while Margie washed the dishes. It was also a time they talked, about their past mainly, things they wanted to forget about. Lost loved ones, missing mothers and such like.

Stella mimicked a yawn, and took Margarita by the hand as she led her to the bedroom. As they got to the door, Margie hesitated. "Are you sure about this?" She asked. Stella turned to her and picked her up, much like a parent does to a child, except this time, Margie wrapped her legs around Stella and locked her ankles. She looked into her eyes then Stella kissed her passionately, with lust and feeling with every fiber in her body.

"I have had my doubts in the past Margie, but not this time, not about you." She walked over to the bed, depositing Margie down with a giggle as she started to take her clothes from her, her skirt, then her panties, her T shirt and looked her laying there naked. Margie opened her legs as Stella too disrobed. She sat next to her on the bed, and run her fingers up her legs, over her thick bushy mound and patted her core. Margarita, sighed and raised her backside off of the bed.

Stella continued patting, while looking at her chest rising and falling, quicker now. She bent down and took all of Margarita's womanly core in her mouth. She licked, she sucked, and she gently pried open her tight, pink sweet lips and placed her tongue inside as she patted her button with a flat open hand. Margie was moaning, her hips rising from the bed. She was panting she groaned "Oh god this is good."

It was then that Stella stopped patting and pinched her clit between her first two fingers and let her button feel that tight, hard feeling of being pulled as her entrance was being assaulted with Stella's tongue. She came suddenly and instinctively grabbed Stella's head and held her to her core as she thrust her hips into her face. The rushing sensation from the depths of her loins, sent Margarita over the top, her 'oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss' sounded like an onrushing train exiting a two mile tunnel.

She lay there laughing and panting. "Oh My God, OH wow" were all she could manage.

Stella lay next to her across the bed. "I loved how you held my head onto you, I caught all of your juices, you know." Letting her fingertips travel along her body, around her almost non-existent breasts and small but very hardened nipples, which she tweaked then suckled as Margarita arched her back yet again. "You have a magical touch Stell."

She smiled as they kissed once again. "You are such a good little lover Margie, you will have to hold my head onto you next time as well. Your taste is so powerful, I love it."

"It just felt like the right thing to do. I loved how you patted and rubbed my clit, I've never done that before." As she rolled over and cuddled Stella. Feeling her generous boobs press against her, feeling her nipples start to come to life. They kissed, as Stella opened her legs to sweet little Margie and she fell between them. She took a nipple into her mouth and started to suck hard, she nipped at it and suckled some more. She felt her body rubbing up against Stella's moist pussy and she started to keep to a rhythm as Stella's body responded in kind, moving up and down to match Margarita's motion. Her small body was becoming coated with her creamy secretions, the aroma of a highly charged woman filled the room.

Margarita wouldn't let go of the nipple in her mouth as she held the bosom with her two hands, all the while her body kept the pressure on Stella's core increasing in tempo. With the heat rising inside of Stella, her breathing was becoming erratic, she began to pant as she moaned with pleasure and joy. Margie could sense that Stella was close and just as she thought it, she felt her shudder and a wetness coated her more so. She clung to the massive boob in front of her face, sucking harder as Stella screamed at her release. Not knowing what to do, Margarita just kept doing what she was doing. The shuddering continued, as did the coating of her body.

They lay together on top of the bed, half asleep. Both murmuring and snuggling each other. Finally, Margarita turned her head and told Stella that she will need another shower. "Nope." Came the reply, "just snuggle here we can shower in the morning." And with that they crawled under the covers and fell into a blissful sleep.

The morning came and they were still in the same position they were in when they fell asleep. Except this time Bluey had got up onto the bed and was curled around Margarita's feet. She was unable to move. She kissed Stella's neck, and throat, then told her "I need the loo babe, you got to move." Stella looked back at her and grinned. "Nope."

"Come on Stell, I'm gonna pee myself shortly."

"Oh kinky, I thought you would be a sweet little vanilla type babe?" As she rolled to the side of the bed and swung her legs over. Margie, quickly jumped out of bed and run to the bathroom, yelling over her shoulder. "You need to shower too you know, we both pong to high heaven."

Stella stood at the bathroom door and opened it with her hand and watched as the little pixie like figure, wiped herself and flushed. This giant of a woman was smitten, as she stood there and watched as Margarita turned the shower on and waited for the right heat before climbing into the cascade of water. The water came out slowly as the cistern slowly filled, waiting for the next recipient to use the loo.

"You know what you should do Margie." Came the statement from Stella as she too climbed into the shower. "And what's that babe?" "Shave" She told her "and I don't mean just your armpits."

"Oh and who's the kinky one now then? Besides, what about you. Why don't you shave?"

"Up until last night, there wasn't a need to, besides you fancy big old, hairy women, I take it?" Stella asked while soaping up the little body in front of her. She started to massage Margarita's shoulders and neck. Got the appropriate moans and oh yeses as she continued down her spin. Then slapped her small tight arse, and let her finger explore the dark pink star there.

"There is one thing I really want to do with you." She told Margie,

"Oh, should I be nervous?" Margarita asked.

"I want to throw you over my shoulder and spank your backside, while walking around the house naked together and all the while playing with your pussy using my fingers. But I know the spanking bit might be a bit of a 'sore' point with you."

"Oh my, you are the kinky one aren't you, we can work on that? You do know I trust you right? So why not." She then changed the subject to make a more serious point.

"I know of this one not so old and not so hairy but very tall woman I rather fancy." She said.

"Oh yeah, do I know her?"

"Depends, looked in the mirror lately?" Margie replied with a smile on her face. Then turned around, squeezed her big left tit and dragged her face down to kiss her. Grabbed the soap and started to wash Stella in return.

"What are you plans for today." she asked Stella.

"Just the finishing touches to the motorbike, will take it for a ride later, it if works that is. Then I will sell it. I have someone lined up."

"Babe, you've been working on that for ages, kind of a labour of love, why would you sell it?" She asked inquisitively.

"Because I've been working on it for ages." Came the reply. "Simple logic." She stated. "Besides I do have to start pulling that diesel apart soon. Come down to the workshop and we can talk about what we want to do around the house OK."

"It's more than a house Stell, it's your home."

"Our home babe." She was told. Margarita just hugged her, as tightly as she could, then kissed her tummy as she squeezed her boob again.

"Careful sweetie or I won't make the workshop."

"And the problem with that is?" Came the question.

"Well apart from sleeping in, not having breakfast yet and me wanting to finish the bike, nothing." They both chuckled together, "So what say after breakie, you start work on your list of things you want for the house, eeerrr our home, I'll finish off the bike and whoever finishes first meets the other to go onto the next step."

"Sounds like a plan." Margarita said.

Breakfast was the normal bacon and eggs, Margie had got some tomatoes in Stella's diet as well now at breakfast, plus some fresh bread, to soak up the juices.

The list took no time at all, new bedroom furniture, kitchen suite, a lounge, some light fittings and some colors she thought might suit. And then she headed on down the hill to the work shop.

Stella was rather clean, in fact she was very clean for Stella, she had been polishing the chrome and paint work on the tank, and when she saw Margie walking down towards her, she wiped her hands, and kicked the bike into life, eventually. The roar of an original Royal Enfield Bullet, was loud, there is nothing like it on this earth, she thought to herself.

Margie covered her ears and grimaced. Then mouth the words, 'Turn it off'. Stella smiled and hit the kill switch and let it cease the almighty noise.

"Christ it's loud," she almost shouted as she smiled at Stella.

"A classic," she answered as she walked over to Margie lifted her up, kissed her and then went on a search mission with her mouth to find her nipples. It didn't take long for as soon as she started she found one trying to poke its way through Margie's t shirt.

Margarita moaned with delight. "I never realized just how playful you were." As she sat in Stella's arms and took her own T shirt off for her. Stella started feasting on her nipples, taking each one into her mouth, seeing them change color as they hardened up and hearing her Margie moan as her eyes closed.

Quickly she took her over to the small army cot, laid her down, quickly taking off her shorts, Margie hadn't bothered with panties, realizing that she would lose them soon enough anyway.