Stella and Margarita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella picked her up and sat her on her shoulder and carried her around the workshop. "Now I am going to take you where you have never been before, not talking about my special place down here, but I'm going to send you to heaven on my shoulders." As she started to pat Margie's core with the palm of her hand. Slowly at first and gently. Soon picking up her pace and intensity.

Margie was hanging on to Stella's head, as she made herself available to those large warm hands. One leg hung down as Stella expertly managed to find just the right pace and strength to slap at her pussy, quickly bring her to the boil.

Margie was hanging on, moaning with a pleasure she had never known, the fear of falling, the pounding on her clit and core, she was certain she heard splashing as each slap found it's mark. She could feel the juices escaping her body as she started to feel the rising tsunami in her core, building, rising faster than she had ever experienced before. When she came, Stella stopped and covered her mound, as she shook. Margarita had a feeling of falling, a sensation that made her cling onto Stella even more tightly. But the big woman, held her safely on her shoulder as she came not once but again a second time, shivering as she did so and shaking again. The feeling of falling was still with her, but Stella held on to her. She was never in any danger when Stella was around.

She took her down slowly off of her shoulder and let rest her on the army camp bed. Kissed her tenderly. "I have wanted to do that to you for ages. I saw it once in a porno circus in Hamburg, but was never game to ask you." Stella told her.

"You didn't ask me this time, and babe, I trust you, I love you Stella." Replied Margarita as she looked up at this tall, large, plain woman, who had become the sweetest angel on earth to her.