Stella Enchanted Pt. 02

Story Info
Louis has a new friend.
10.6k words
4.83
3.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

The mansion was surprisingly quiet when Louis arrived home from his trip to visit his grandmother. He'd been unable to get Stella out of his mind and had thought about her—make that fantasized—the entire way back. He knew there would—could—never be anything between them. Still, the notion was pleasing. The next time he visited his grandmother it would be difficult not to call his friend's mother and maybe even stay at her home again, if invited. So, he was extremely hopeful that she found a way to visit them in California. But even if that were to happen, it could not be any more than a fling.

Hopefully, returning home to Chrissy, Lonnie and the others would help, which again, was curious why they were not around to greet him on his return. It was mostly dark downstairs with only the usual dim night lights on to get around. It was the same at the top of the stairs, until Louis noticed the light at the end of the long hallway which was streaming out of what was probably the open door to Lonnie's bedroom.

Dropping his suitcase in front of the door to his own bedroom, Louis continued on to the source of the light. It was indeed the open door to Lonnie's bedroom, the bedside lamps on and projecting into the hallway. It was unusual for her door not to be closed as her bedroom was her private refuge. Naturally, Louis had to peek in to see why it was left open.

Here was where he found his welcoming committee. Chrissy, Lonnie, and Carly were all sitting on Lonnie's huge bed completely naked, wearing only big smiles on their faces.

"Welcome home!" they chimed in unison.

Louis grinned, pleased not to have been forgotten. Stepping into the room, he asked, "What's this?" As if he didn't know.

"We wanted to welcome you back," Lonnie said. "To remind you that this is your home, and you are part of our family."

All three women had been born in Louis' home town of Littleton. Lonnie and Carly had grown up there, and Lonnie considered them family, even though only she and Chrissy were actually related. It was comforting to Louis since his grandmother was the only blood relative he had left, and she was content to be where she was.

When he approached the bed, the three females instantly undressed him and pulled him to join them on the bed. There would be no rest for the weary traveler tonight.

Chrissy's gentle stroking on his cock had him hard in seconds, after which she eagerly took him into her mouth. Lonnie and Carly pushed him onto his back, then positioned themselves to each take a testicle in their mouths like calves sucking on a cow's teat. This was the first time in a while these four had done some group sex. They hadn't even made a recent video with such action.

Knowing the older women—particularly Carly—were eager for a taste, Chrissy relinquished Louis's cock, and the other woman quickly took up position. This was fine with Louis because, in his mind, Carly was easily the best cocksucker of the three. Which was not to say that either Lonnie or Chrissy were slouches. They were not. Carly was just subjectively better. His cock already saliva-coated from Chrissy, Carly immediately deep throated him. She did so very slowly so he could enjoy the sensation of his dick sliding down her throat. One of her other traits was to hold him there for many seconds. She claimed she loved the feel of his rod pulsing in her neck.

Louis involuntarily obliged her. Carly resumed her blowjob at the same slow pace. That was another thing he like about this woman. She never hurried fellatio. Many of the younger women—Chrissy sometimes included—wanted to suck as fast as they could, bobbing their heads rapidly like pistons in an engine. Carly's slow pace allowed her to use her tongue more, swirling all over the head and shaft.

It reminded Louis that she was a pro. She'd been doing this all her adult life, so there was no wonder why she was so good. The experience also had him comparing Carly's expert fellatio to the less practiced one he received from Stella. He had enjoyed her amateur skill just as much, perhaps more, knowing she was performing out of pure desire. Though Louis knew there was obvious craving on Carly's part, hers was borne more out of the freedom not to be performing. Being able to have her own form of fun. But there was no innocence to it like there was from Stella.

Why couldn't he let go of that woman?

Louis was distracted from those thoughts when Chrissy straddled his face and descended her pussy onto his lips. Now, this was good. He loved eating his girlfriend's pussy. It was young, fresh, and tasty. She hadn't done many scenes, and just about all the ones she had done had been with Louis, not that that mattered. But even though she had some skills, she was not quite the pro that Carly and her mother were.

And speaking of Lonnie. She moved into position to share Louis's cock with Carly, and the two women jointly slid their lips up and down his dick. They kissed each other with part of the head in their mouths. That was always nice. He wondered how it would be if one of the women was Stella. Would she even do such a thing with another woman?

Once again attempting to push Stella from his mind, Louis focused on his tongue action on Chrissy's sweet pussy. Even though he'd eaten out Stella's, Chrissy's was still better, and something to concentrate on. The only thing he didn't like about this was the position. He preferred Chrissy to be on her back with her legs spread. Then he could really devour that sweet snatch.

But as Carly was now straddling his hips and impaling herself on his cock, he was pinned on his own back. But that was not a discomfort. There were much worse things than having his cock sheathed in Carly's warm and inviting pussy. Like her oral skills, she was a master with a dick inside her. She knew how to move to extract maximum pleasure, not to mention using her vaginal muscles expertly.

Again, that was not to say that Lonnie was not as good. She had been Louis's first. She would always have a special place in his heart. And she was just as good. Just in a different way. He always looked forward to fucking her, something that did not happen very often anymore, particularly since he was with her daughter.

Louis couldn't see with Chrissy sitting on his face, but from hers and Carly's movements and the feel of their positions, they had moved into the classic threesome triangle: facing each other and embracing, kissing or both.

He focused on bringing his girlfriend to orgasm by directing his efforts to her clit. Using his tongue knowledgeably, he had her coming in seconds. She squeezed his face in her creamy thighs, which he tolerated until her climax passed, and then she rolled off to lie beside him except with her head in the opposite direction.

Whether that triggered Carly or it was just coincidence, the older woman fucked him harder to bring herself to orgasm, and with Chrissy out of the way, Carly bent over and pressed her lips to Louis's to finish her climax. Like everything else about her, she was a great kisser.

Not to be left out, Lonnie positioned herself for a turn on his cock. Since he was already on his back, she merely took up Carly's spot. It always amazed Louis how different, but how good so many different pussies felt. In his mind each was unique, but strangely, his dick seemed to remember the feel of each. He often thought that, if blindfolded, he could tell who the pussy belonged to if he had fucked her before. Other guys he knew in the business disputed that. But he knew what he knew. And this was one pussy that never disappointed. He felt the thrill as soon as her vagina swallowed his cock. Every time with her was like the first time.

Carly's expert mouth and talented pussy, and the sweet taste of Chrissy's pussy matched with several thrusts and the caress of Lonnie's pussy, not to mention the thoughts of Stella that kept popping up in his head were more than Louis could resist.

"I'm gonna come," he announced.

"Share!" Carly shouted.

Lonnie growled, knowing her friend's command was directed at her. Grudgingly, she eased off as the older woman grabbed Louis's cock and aimed it at her mouth to enjoy his explosion.

"Share!" Lonnie shot back.

Now, Carly grumbled. She'd swallowed the initial spurts but allowed Lonnie to lick the dribble that followed. Chrissy simply rolled her eyes over the childishness of the two older women as they used their tongues to clean his dick.

Louis was so tired from traveling and this extra activity that he simply remained where he was. Chrissy was sitting next to him, legs folded, and the other women stretched out where they were on Lonnie's huge bed.

"So, how was your trip, Louis?" Carly asked.

"It was okay. My grandmother was more interested in the activities at the home than she seemed about my visit."

"That's a shame," Carly commented. "And you met Stella."

"Uh-huh."

"And fucked her," Chrissy added.

Carly and Lonnie exchanged questioning looks. Of course, they already knew.

"I was going to tell you," he said groggily.

"I'm sure you were," she said with no implication in her voice. "Was she any good?"

"She was desperate."

"Yeah, mom said she was unhappily married."

"It was different doing it with someone like her who just wanted fulfilment."

"Tell me how it happened."

"I ran into her son at the diner the night I arrived. We had a couple of beers—"

"You had a couple of beers?" Chrissy questioned with a giggle.

Louis pursed one side of his mouth helplessly. He hardly ever drank, and on those rare occasions when he did, it seldom turned out well. "Anthony was one of my few real friends, so when he offered, I stupidly went along. I didn't get drunk, but he was concerned enough to invite me to use their guest room. His mom came in to awaken me in the morning and my cock was hanging out. So, she helped herself to it."

"And you didn't stop her."

"After she told me that her husband had been refusing her, I didn't have the heart."

"How many times?

"She snuck into my bed in the middle of the next night, and then again yesterday morning before I left."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me."

"Was she any good?" Carly asked.

Both Lonnie and Chrissy shot her a frown, to which she merely shrugged.

"It was very natural; natural in the sense that she was only doing what she thought she should, not what training or technique taught her to do. There was also an innocence to it. It was just very different from what I'm used to."

"Is she coming for a visit?" Lonnie asked.

"She wants to but is afraid her husband won't agree," Louis answered, finding it difficult to maintain this conversation.

"Do you know him?" Chrissy asked her mother.

"We all were in high school together," Lonnie responded, laying her own head down.

"What did you think of him, Louis?" Chrissy asked.

But Louis was already sound asleep.

Looking up, Lonnie said, "Let him sleep." A minute later, she was out also.

Carly and Chrissy looked at each other and grinned.

"What do you suppose Louis meant by saying sex with Stella was natural and different from what he was used to, Aunt Carly?" Even though the older woman was not related, she'd been around all of Chrissy's life, and when growing up, Lonnie had always referred to her as Chrissy's Aunt Carly. So, she still referred to her as such.

Thinking about it for a few seconds, Carly explained, "The first woman Louis ever had sex with was a porn star." She was referring to Lonnie. "Then, he comes to California and has sex with more porn stars, me included. As far as I know, he's only ever had sex with porn stars."

"I'm not a porn star."

"No, but you're part of the business and you've learned from watching, and from your mom and me. You get my point?"

"Yes."

"And then along comes Stella. And doing it with her is unlike what's he has previously experienced." She shrugged. "I think there is your answer."

Christy considered that for a moment, then slowly nodded. "I understand." She glanced at Louis to make sure he was sound asleep. "Do you think he feels something for her?"

"When he and your mom first met and . . . got together . . . and she brought him here, he wanted them to be exclusive. But she told him she wasn't looking for a relationship. And then fortunately, you came along. He was really just infatuated with your mother. I mean, when Vermeil Chaleur is your first, what more could you want? But it was just infatuation. And that's probably all it is with Stella."

With a grimace, Chrissy said, "I hope you're right." After a few more moments thought, she asked, "Did you know Stella well?" But when Carly didn't respond right away, Chrissy saw that she had drifted off to sleep also. With a chuckle, she eased out of bed, and with the two older women lying with their heads at the foot of the bed, she covered them, and then Louis on the other end. Finally, she climbed back into bed, snuggled against Louis, and feel asleep.

* * *

"You can't be up here!"

The woman stopped and turned to glance at where the warning had come from, but she kept on, noticing the suitcase outside a closed door.

"You can't be up here!" the voice repeated.

From her bed, Lonnie heard the disturbance and sat up, noting Carly, Chrissy and Louis sleeping in her bed. Rising, she headed for the opened door to her bedroom, stepping into the hallway, completely nude.

"Ms. Stella, you can't be up here," Diane demanded a third time.

"Stella?" Lonnie called out.

Stella turned to see her old friend standing in the hallway naked. That halted her from speaking.

"I'm sorry, Lonnie," Diane said, stepping closer. "She was supposed to wait downstairs. I went into the kitchen to make coffee and—"

"It's okay, Diane," Lonnie said, holding up her hand to stop her assistant's explanation. She stepped closer to Stella, who remained speechless. "How are you, old friend?"

Eyes wide, mouth agape, Stella finally regained her ability to speak. "I'm fine. And you look very healthy."

Realizing she was nude, Lonnie said, "We're very casual around here. Feel free to lose your clothes. Come on in and sit." To Diane, she said, "Can you bring coffee up to my room?"

"Of course."

"Thanks, Diane. You remember Diane McCloud, Stella? She probably went to school with your son."

"Yes, we did," Diane confirmed.

Stella turned to the assistant. "I thought you looked familiar. How are you, Diane?"

"I'm good. Nice to see you again."

"Come on, Stella," Lonnie beckoned.

At which point, Louis stepped into the hallway to investigate the talking. He still had his morning wood. Stella stopped in her track, her mouth again dropping open.

"Nothing you haven't already seen," Lonnie quipped.

"You made it," Louis said, stating the obvious. "Your husband agreed?"

Again, regaining her composure, but unable to take her eyes off his magnificent cock, Stella said, "Not as much as I expected. Anthony and I talked after you left. He could see what was happening between his father and me. He encouraged me to go, so I went to Stephen's office to tell him. Figured he wouldn't raise too much hell there."

"Clever."

"He argued a little, but I guess he could see I was determined, so he finally just waived his hand at me and said go. So, I did. I was hoping to get to the airport in time to get on the same flight with you, but I didn't make it. The next flight wasn't for a few hours, so I found a secluded spot and looked up some of your videos on my phone."

"Well, now you're here," Louis noted.

"And you can stay as long as you like," Lonnie added. "Plenty of room."

They went into Lonnie's bedroom, where off to the right was a sitting area with sofa and stuffed chairs. By the time they sat, Chrissy appeared.

Seeing her nude approach, and having noted another person still sleeping in bed when they entered, Stella asked, "Did you all have an orgy?"

Lonnie chuckled. "No. We were waiting to greet Louis when he arrived home." With a smirk, she added, "It might have turned sexual." She reached out for Chrissy's hand. "This is my daughter, Chrissy. Chrissy, as you might have guessed, this is my old friend from high school, Stella Goldman."

Chrissy stepped over to the sofa to shake Stella's hand. "Thank you for looking after Louis on his visit. You're an attractive woman. I can see how he couldn't resist you."

An embarrassed Stella took the younger woman's hand and nervously shook it. "Sorry. At the time, I didn't know about any of this."

"No need to apologize. That wasn't a jab. It was genuine gratitude and a real compliment."

"I think what Chrissy is trying to say is that, in our business, we view sex a little differently than others."

Everyone turned to see Carly making her way from the bed to the conversation area.

"Miss Carly," Stella said.

"Don't Miss Carly me, Stella. I'm not that much older than you."

"Sorry," Stella offered. "So, what did you mean, Lonnie?"

"In your world, sex is something only married people should do, and then, only with a spouse. We're not so rigid. For us, it's how we work and play."

"You said you watched some of our scenes," Louis spoke up. "Most of the time, that's not two people—"

"Or three or four," Carly inserted.

"Right," Louis went on. "It's not always people being filmed having sex. We're as much actors acting out scenes. So, the camera stops for position changes both for the actors and the camera. One twenty or thirty minute scene might take all day or more to film. So, quite often, this is how we get our sexual enjoyment."

"Guess I have a lot to learn about your business," Stella admitted.

At that moment, Diane entered with a tray of coffee and pastries. She poured everyone, including herself, a cup, and handed out small plates and napkins for the food. When she finished, Lonnie invited her to join them.

"Will you be filming today?" Stella asked.

"No. I have a business lunch downtown," Lonnie advised. "So, today is a day of leisure for the others."

"What does that mean?" Stella followed up.

"I'm still worn out from the travel," Louis said. "Relaxing by the pool would suit me."

"Works for me," Chrissy agreed.

"Wouldn't do me any harm, either," Diane added.

"I imagine that would be in the nude," Stella surmised.

"Quite likely," Chrissy confirmed. "But if you want to join us and would feel more comfortable in a swimsuit, that's fine."

"Will there end up being sex?"

"Stella, contrary to what you might think, we don't hang around and fuck all day," Lonnie said. "Unless the old broad—" she gestured to Carly "—is with us."

"Who you calling old?"

Louis leaned over and whispered to Stella, "That's just their friendly banter."

After downing the rest of her coffee, Lonnie stood and stretched. It was rare that Louis got to see her magnificent body in such a casual situation, and he never tired of the spectacular sight.

Stella noted his attention.

"Diane, please show Stella to one of the guest bedrooms," Lonnie said. "Stella, again, stay as long as you like. I imagine you're tired from traveling, so take it easy. Let Diane know if you need anything."

"Thanks for your hospitality."

"Glad you were able to come. I'll be back this afternoon and we can catch up."

"After you get settled, you're welcome to join us out by the pool, Stella," Chrissy offered. "Clothing optional. You going to hang around, Aunt Carly?"

"Sure. I don't have a pool like you rich bitches do."

"Boo-who," Lonnie mouthed as she headed into her bathroom.

* * *

Louis did his best to contain his excitement over Stella's unexpected arrival—at least with Chrissy as she had followed him to his bedroom where he retrieved his suitcase and unpacked.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers