Stella Enchanted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me how good this pussy is," Chrissy teased.

Stella could really hear the squishy sounds of Louis's thrusts.

"Oh, I just never want you to stop," Chrissy whined.

But Louis did, and it was only to fire an amazing third spray of semen. And what was amazing about that was that he ejaculated more than the first two times. And still he was hard! And still, he slid back in and pumped some more.

This had Chrissy coming again in her loudest orgasm yet, which nearly frightened Stella. But as the older woman continued to be mesmerized by what she was seeing, she now saw Louis grab his cock as he stopped thrusting. He shook while still inside his girlfriend's pussy, then stroked it a few times before pulling out as cum drooled out of her.

Stella nearly gasped aloud that she had witnessed Louis ejaculate for an unbelievable fourth time, and that Chrissy had come a third time, and with a look of unmistakable pleasure, she turned her head toward the doorway and winked.

Stella was aghast. She thought sure she could not be seen, but retreated instantly anyway. She scuttled down the hallway toward Lonnie's vacant bedroom. The door open, she ducked inside. After a minute, she moved quietly back on the far side of the hallway. Nearing, Louis's door, she heard Chrissy suggest they shower. Another minute later, she could hear the shower running, so she darted past and down the stairs.

* * *

Dinner was served.

Stella was amazed when she saw the feast laid out on the dining table. "You guys eat like this every night?"

"Only when we have a guest from home," Gwen said. "Which is almost never."

"You didn't have to go to ask this trouble for me," Stella said. "We're just meat and potatoes type people."

"This is just meat and potatoes," Gwen noted. "Beef Bourguignonne and mashed potatoes."

"These are not just any mashed potatoes," Lonnie corrected. "They're like twice baked, but without the skins. And don't let Gwen fool you. She is an extraordinary chef and does most of the cooking because she enjoys it, and we love it when she cooks."

"And the potatoes are amazingly good," Chrissy said. "As is everything else she cooks."

"You guys are too kind."

Stella was directed to the chair to the left of the head, where Lonnie sat. Chrissy was on her mother's right, Louis next to her, and then Diane. Carly was beside Stella, and Gwen took the chair on the other end nearest the kitchen. A salad bowl was passed around, as was a bottle of red wine.

As everyone began eating, Lonnie asked, "Are we all set for tomorrow?"

"The crew will be here at seven," Diane reported. "Should be ready to start shooting at nine. I've got Teri Russell and Trudy Jenkins coming."

"Wow. Haven't seen them in a while," Louis said. "I did my first scene with them," he added for Stella's benefit.

"They're good," Lonnie said by way of approval. "I've invited Stella to observe," she added. "Any objections?"

"Do I get a scene?" Carly asked.

"If you must," Lonnie said, exaggerating annoyance, as though appeasing a child.

"Are we re-shooting Louis's screen test?" Carly asked.

"Of course, not," Lonnie responded as though her friend's question was absurd.

"Then, what?" Carly questioned.

"I'm still refining it in my mind."

"You don't have shit!" Carly accused.

"So, what?" Lonnie shot back.

"Let's just do a foursome with Louis, me, Teri and Trudy."

"Making a video is more than just letting you have your jollies."

"Kids!" Chrissy said loudly. "Do we have to listen to this shit every night?"

Everyone burst into laughter.

Stella recalled Louis mentioning this morning that Lonnie and Carly frequently exchanged playful banter. But it sounded more serious than that. However, she tried to ignore it as it was none of her business. She did note the smirk on Louis's face. "Have any of you been back to Littleton lately?"

"I have," Louis said with a chuckle.

That elicited another round of laughter because it was obvious Louis had just returned.

"No one else has," Chrissy advised. "And don't let the children at this table mess with you. Dinner is our usual time to just relax and have fun together. Don't take us too seriously."

"Of course," Stella acknowledged. "It's nice that you have this time together."

"Anything new in Littleton?" Diane asked. "Since none of us have been there in a while."

"No," Stella responded. "There's a rumor going around that the assisted living home is being sold. People are concerned because it's such a big part of our community and many of our older citizens end up there. But if that's true, no one knows who the new owner is or what their plans are."

"Oh, shit!" Louis said. "I wish you had said something while I was still there. I would have asked."

"That would be me," Lonnie admitted.

"You're buying the home? Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked.

"I just did."

"I mean sooner."

"The deal hasn't gone through yet," Lonnie advised. "I was waiting until it was done. And I have no plans for any major changes, Stella. I know how important it is to the town, and how important it was to me and my mother."

"And to me and my grandmother," Louis added. "Why are you buying it?" Louis wanted to know.

"The home has been losing money. Not because of poor participation. There's actually a waiting list. Simply poor management of resources." Lonnie shrugged. "I think I can do better."

Louis smiled. "I'm sure you can. If there's anything I can do."

"Once the sale goes through, we will go there and review the operation. See how we can improve it. Perhaps you can come up with some IT improvements."

"Sounds like a plan," Louis agreed.

Everyone then turned to Stella. She shrugged. "Nothing else new really. We're off the beaten path. Not much new happens. Although we do now have a Chick fil-A! Do you own that also, Lonnie?"

"No."

That received chuckles.

"Moving up in the world," Carly commented.

By then, everyone was finished with dinner.

"Shall I serve dessert in the media room?" Gwen asked. "Since it's Friday?"

"Absolutely," Lonnie agreed. To Stella, she explained, "Usually on Friday nights, we watch the latest releases of our competitors' videos not only to see what they're doing, but to make sure we don't accidentally copy them."

As everyone rose from their chairs, Gwen began cleaning the table.

"Let me help," Stella offered.

"I've got it," Gwen said.

"I'd like to do my part around here. I don't want to just freeload."

"You're our guest."

"Please let me help."

"If you insist."

Stella finished cleaning up the table while Gwen loaded the dishwasher. She then washed the pots and pans, and Stella dried them. Together, they served the parfait desserts in the media room as everyone settled in to watch. There were sofas and easy chairs. Lonnie, Carly, and Diane claimed the chairs. Louis and Chrissy were on one side of a sofa, so Stella sat on the other end. That end was next to Carly's chair.

The older porn star asked, "Do you watch any porn, Stella?"

"No. As I said, I watched a few scenes on my phone at the airport while waiting for my flight. But that's all."

"Don't know what kind of sex you like but be prepared to see a wide range of things. Some of it might be a little rough and/or more kinky than you'd like. Sometimes it's more than we want to see."

"Most of our competitors are operated by men," Lonnie added, "so they tend to do a lot of things that appeal to men: lots of blow jobs, coming inside the pussy and mouth, anal. We are a company operated by women, so we try to balance the sex out by having strong women, more cunnilingus, that sort of thing."

Stella nodded her understanding as Lonnie started the videos.

The first video was a case in point, over half of it was the woman sucking the man's dick, and then he fucked her in a couple of positions after which she took his ejaculate in her mouth. It ended without her receiving any attention. When it ended, everyone raised their hands with thumbs down.

The next was a woman preparing for an event. The man enters and she unzips his pants, kneels, and sucks him. After a while, he stands, removes her top and sucks her nipples, but not Stella felt, in a way she would want her nipples sucked. The man then fucked her tits. She sucked him a bit more, and then he bent her over and fucked her from the rear and finally came in her pussy. That one also received unanimous thumbs down.

The third was two couples, one white, one black sitting a living room having drinks. The white woman was sitting with the black man, and his wife beside the white man. While talking—make that flirting—the women were lightly touching the men's legs, and before long, the black man and white woman were kissing. The others followed suit and the foreplay went on. In short order, the women had the men's cocks out and in their mouths. Then everyone was undressing. The white woman then sat on the black man's huge cock, impaling herself. The black woman took up a similar position with the white man. They managed to get into position for the men to do the women doggy style with the women facing each other. Their lips briefly met. The scene changed with each man fucking his own wife. The final scene was the two women kneeling on ottomans and being fucked by the man who was not her husband. The women moaned to suggest they had orgasms, and when the men were ready to come, the women turned around to suck their loads. With mouthfuls of cum, the two women then kissed swapping jism.

Stella glanced around to see the others' response, and noted Chrissy was rubbing Louis's cock through his pants while he rubbed her breast with the back of his hand. Diane seemed to be rubbing her pussy through her pants, and Carly casually had a finger on the tip of one of her nipples.

As everyone clapped when the video ended, Stella wondered what might have happened next if she wasn't here.

"Those were all we have tonight," Lonnie announced. "What did you think, Stella?"

"I think I agree with everyone else. Didn't care much for the first two. The last was okay. How would you have done it differently?"

"I think I would have started with each couple together and then pairing off with the other spouse. I would have extended the foreplay to include cunnilingus. Anybody?"

"More positions," Chrissy suggested. "Maybe even move to the bedroom."

"I liked the cum-swapping," Carly said, "but I think they rushed the cum shots."

"I agree," Diane concurred.

"The only other thing I might have done," Lonnie said, "would be a scene with all four together."

"What do you mean?" Stella asked.

"They swapped partners, and all the sex was between two couples. A common but effective foursome scene is the first man kneeling and fucking the first woman, a second woman kneeling over her in such a way that the first woman can eat the second, and the second man fucking the second woman with his balls dragging across the face of the first woman. I can probably find you a scene like that if you'd like to see it."

"No, I think I can visualize that pretty well," Stella said. "That does sound exciting."

"Well, everyone, busy day tomorrow," Lonnie reminded.

Chrissy took the cue. "Yeah, I'm ready for bed." She stood with Louis following.

"You staying here tonight, old lady?" Lonnie asked Carly.

"Might as well."

"See you all in the morning," Diane said as she walked out.

"Ditto," Gwen said, following.

"Goodnight," Lonnie offered as she left.

"Night," Carly said, following Lonnie.

"Sorry we didn't get to spend time together today," Louis offered. "Should be a lot of time between scenes tomorrow."

"Oh, no problem," Stella said. She walked with them toward the stairs.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Chrissy asked.

"Like I said, I agree with everyone's choices."

"I meant this afternoon," Chrissy clarified.

Stella thought sure the young woman was referring to her voyeurism, but she couldn't decide whether to admit or deny.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked.

"We had an audience when we fucked this afternoon," Chrissy told him.

"I'm sorry," Stella finally admitted. "I heard something and then I was mesmerized watching and couldn't tear myself away."

Chrissy smiled and patted Stella on the arm. "No worries. I'm not mad. Glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did."

"I don't doubt it. It was very exciting. Way better than the videos we just watched."

"Want to watch more?" Chrissy asked as they reached the top of the stairs.

"What? What do you mean?"

Now in front of Louis's bedroom door, Chrissy took Stella's arm and escorted her into their room.

Stella was embarrassed. "I shouldn't—"

"Don't be silly. We're in the business of being watched. You don't mind, do you, babe?"

"No," Louis answered with a smile, hoping he might get to fuck her.

Chrissy led Stella to the other side of the bed. "Get comfortable. Strip down, if you like." She patted the bed.

Stella sat uncomfortably on the edge.

As Chrissy walked around, she removed her dress, and with no undergarments was instantly nude. Louis was emptying his pocket of his cell phone and plugging it in to recharge on the night table. Chrissy went directly to him and unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, then did the same with his pants and underwear. She had him sit on the bed where she bent over to suck his cock.

Stella raised her hand to her forehead, not so much to cover her face, but as simply a nervous gesture.

"No need to be embarrassed," Chrissy said. "We're used to being watched."

"But I'm not used to watching."

"Better get used to it. You'll be seeing a lot more tomorrow."

Forcing a nervous smile, Stella said, "I'm amazed that with the incredible sex you two had before dinner that you're ready to do it again."

"Some days you just can't get enough."

"I wouldn't know. Most days I don't get any. And I don't know why I said that. I should shut up and let you two . . . you know."

With Louis's cock in her mouth, Chrissy merely chuckled.

Louis glanced at Stella and smiled and winked.

She returned the smile, and it made her feel a little at ease.

Chrissy pushed Louis onto his back and climbed onto him.

Stella relaxed enough to lay on her side facing them which caused part of her breasts to spill out of the top of her dress. That attracted Louis's eyes. He remained fixed on her even with Chrissy on him. With his free arm, he reached over, and with one finger, he hooked the thin shoulder strap of her dress and gently eased it off her shoulder and down her arm as far as it would go, enough to expose most of her breast. She was, at first, taken aback, but Chrissy also grinned and pulled Stella's top down enough to expose her entire breast.

Louis rotated Chrissy onto her back, spread her legs and slid down to eat her pussy.

"Oh, there is no greater thrill than this!" Chrissy moaned.

Stella couldn't help but lick her own lips.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Chrissy cried. "Just like that."

Stella wanted to reach down and rub her own clit but resisted.

Louis pulled himself up to suck Chrissy's tits.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Chrissy cried. "Just like that," she repeated.

Stella smirked to herself. It seemed Chrissy liked anything Louis did.

To torment Chrissy, Louis slid back down to tongue his girlfriend's pussy again.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Chrissy cried. "Just like that."

Like this afternoon, Stella noted the intensity with which Louis devoured her pussy. Stella could only wish it was her. Watching close up was almost too much.

After Louis tortured Chrissy's pussy a bit more, he kissed a line up her pubic bone to her abdomen to her rib cage to her tits. He sucked each nipple mercilessly. Chrissy thrashed her head from side to side nearly out of her mind. Stella couldn't believe this young woman's sexual drive. She wondered if Louis was going to bite his girlfriend's nipples off, so intense was his attack.

But apparently, she reached the limit of what she could take, and forcefully rolled them over. It was her turn to suck his dick all the way down her throat. Stella thought the young woman would have taken it further if she could. She further wondered if Chrissy was that sexually intense or if she was just performing for Stella's benefit. Somehow, Stella doubted it. The older woman was no stranger to fellatio, but she had never sucked cock with such fury.

Chrissy rotated her body around to allow Louis to eat her pussy again, placing them in a sixty-nine.

Stella had never done that but knew about it. What she wouldn't give to be in Chrissy's position. It wasn't just watching Louis and Chrissy that was so stimulating, it was the ferocity with which they did each other. She couldn't imagine this ever being captured on video.

Now, the incredibly horny Chrissy moved into a cowgirl position, and once she had Louis's cock inside her, she grinded it like she was going to rub it off. Throughout all of this intense sex, Louis always seemed to be up to the task. Stella had thought that the sex she and Louis had was intense, but what she was witnessing was on a whole different level. One she could only dream about; one she was not even sure she could handle.

And just when Stella was nearly out of breath, Louis wrestled Chrissy over to fuck her in the old missionary position. Watching him do her like that, though basic, was almost the most exciting, something Stella could actually relate to. On the other hand, it seemed every thrust was more of a grind than anything she could imagine. She desperately wanted to be on the bottom of this.

Stella did not now hesitate to rub the top of her exposed nipple. She was so aroused, she pulled the top of her dress down to completely expose both breasts as Chrissy eased off Louis's dick so she could slide down and take him in her mouth once more.

Tilting her head to glimpse Stella, and noting the expression of utter arousal, Chrissy grabbed Louis's cock at the base. To Stella, she asked, "Would you like a taste?"

Stella sucked in her breath, not expecting the offer. But by now, she was too far gone to realize it's full implications. Instead, she quickly moved into position, placed her hand over Chrissy's, and shoved Louis's dick as far into her mouth as she could. It was as delicious as she could have hoped for, even coated with the other woman's saliva. She knew she could not equal Chrissy's skill, so she simply tried to enjoy herself.

Louis moaned as though he was enjoying it, but it was nowhere near the quality of Chrissy's mouth.

After allowing the exchange for several minutes, Chrissy got up on all fours and wiggled her ass for a doggy-style approach. Stella yielded to allow Louis to comply. The older woman returned to her previous viewing position, not particularly thrilled by doggy.

Stella was now at a level of arousal that she removed her dress entirely. Louis went through the motions of plowing Chrissy, but his eyes were now on the now naked Stella. Chrissy sensed the change from the tenor of Louis's thrusts. She could sense that her boyfriend really wanted the older woman. She knew she had to allow him to get Stella out of his system, so she pulled forward enough for him to pop out of her. She fell forward, and Stella took the cue to swoop in to suck dick again.

Of course, Stella was nowhere near as good at fellatio as was Chrissy, but the fact that it was Stella compensated, strange as that was. Stella became aware of Chrissy moving into position to watch closely.

Noticing this peripherally, Stella held Louis's cock out for Chrissy to mouth. While she did, Stella uncharacteristically stooped to lick his balls. But somehow, it felt right.

That brought a whine from Louis.

Chrissy then whispered in Stella's ear. "You want him to fuck you?"