Stella Enchanted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, go," Lonnie instructed.

Robbi/Louis started thrusting forcefully with verbal encouragement from Carly and a huge smile on her face. The video cameraman moved slightly for a different angle.

As the camera recorded Robbi/Louis plowing Carly, Stella glanced around the room. Most of the crew were watching the monitor also. Some of the guys were rubbing their crotches, some of the women were touching themselves, and there were others for whom this was obviously a job and they'd seen it all enough times and there wasn't anything to watch.

For someone like Stella, who was not exposed to this activity, it was stimulating, to be sure, but she found it completely impersonal. She was a lay person, so to speak, and grew up believing that sex between two people was intimate and loving. Doing it like this—with an audience—made it more of a . . . spectator sport. Obviously, it took some getting used to.

And then, Lonnie called, "Cut," which totally made it unreal.

Robbi/Louis and Carly froze in position for the still photographer to get more shots. Meanwhile, the video cameraman moved in for close-ups. Carly's shapely ass filled the screen with Robbi/Louis's cock buried in her pussy.

"Action."

The camera slowly moved back as Robbi/Louis pulled out and Carly pushed him onto his back. Still on hands and knees, she rotated around, dipped her head so her mouth could find and engulf his dick, slimy with her juices on it. She bobbed her head as she grabbed and held his balls, occasionally deep throating him. While doing all this, she kicked off her shoes.

Another cut for stills of her sucking, but when she resumed, she swung her leg over and mounted him cowgirl. The camera zoomed on her grabbing his dick and feeding it into her pussy. She rode him gently at first and then picked up her pace. He pumped fast. The camera moved slightly to be behind them.

One more cut for photos, and then resumed action with the camera zooming on Carly's ass. Robbi/Louis grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them so the camera inadvertently—or maybe intentionally, Stella thought—got a close-up of her asshole. It even winked at the camera.

That made Stella smirk to herself.

The pair continued to fuck but at a moderate pace. Carly bent over so her tits dragged and slapped Robbi/Louis's face. Of course, there were moans and groans from both throughout.

Without his cock ever leaving her pussy, Carly rotated around to reverse cowgirl so the camera could get a close-up of her shaved pussy.

Stella expected another cut, and predictably, it came. The still photographer moved around taking pictures from various angles, and of course, close-ups. Action continued. The plap-plapping of his balls slapping against her could be heard. This must have been a stressful position for Carly as she leaned back and supported herself with her arms because she seemed to be breathing heavier.

They were fucking with such fury that Robbi/Louis's cock popped out, and they both fumbled to reinsert it. Robbi/Louis also reached around and rubbed her clit fast.

To Stella, it looked like a porn position. Not like ordinary people like her might do.

Carly sat up and pivoted her hips back and forth while rubbing her clit herself.

Finally, Carly eased off and sucked Robbi/Louis for another minute. They then got into a missionary position of sorts. She lifted one of her legs and he held it against his chest. By now, they were both sweating.

Chrissy leaned over and whispered with a smirk, "I can see mom wants to cut for stills, but Carly is so into it, she probably wouldn't listen."

"Why can't he take pictures while they're still . . . you know."

"He does. And some will be good. Some not."

It was obvious Carly and Robbi/Louis were both becoming worn out. Robbi/Louis slowed his thrusts, seemingly grinding each one in. Carly reached up and pulled his head for them to kiss, and the pitch of her moans changed.

Then Carly screamed, "I'm coming!"

Robbi/Louis maintained a moderate pace to allow Carly her orgasm, which seemed very real to Stella, not faking it. Her string of expletives seemed to confirm that. When she finished, she said, "Come for me, come all over me." She continued to verbally encourage him.

Until finally, he pulled out, growled, and jerked his cock spraying her tits and abdomen with copious amounts of glistening, pearly white semen that stood out on her sweaty skin.

Carly sat up and leaned over to suck the remaining drops of cum of his cock.

"What the fuck!"

"Cut!" Lonnie shouted.

The camera rotated to catch Teri and Trudy in the doorway with a shocked expression as her character caught her mother in the act.

"Okay, everyone. Let's break for lunch."

* * *

"You hungry?" Chrissy asked.

"Might as well take advantage of the lunch break," Stella agreed.

There was a huge spread of food in the kitchen on the counters: a huge bowl of salad, assorted fruits, a variety of cold cuts and breads to make sandwiches, even a pot of what looked like potato soup.

"Just make a plate with whatever you want," Chrissy said. "I'm going to make plates for Louis and me, and he usually likes to eat outside on the patio during a shoot."

Stella helped herself to soup and salad, grabbed a soda can, and followed Chrissy outside to the patio table. Other folding tables had been set up for others to enjoy outside. Louis was already waiting for them.

"Still enjoying yourself?" Louis asked as the women took their seats.

With a shrug, Stella said honestly, "I've never been exposed to so much sex. I guess it's a little overwhelming."

"You don't have to keep watching if you don't want to," Louis told her.

"I'm okay," Stella said. "Will all of you be in the next scene?"

"We're supposed to. But knowing Lonnie, she's probably come up with some ideas for changes for the rest."

"That's what usually happens," Chrissy added.

"Does that bother you, Louis?" Stella had to ask.

"Not at all. It's her vision."

"Do you or the ladies ever come up with alternate ideas?"

"Sometimes. But usually small changes. Some just happen during the course of filming."

"Aunt Carly is not shy about speaking her mind," Chrissy noted.

"So, I've noticed."

Lonnie joined them, sitting with a small plate of food. "Still enjoying yourself, Stella?"

"It's something!"

"So, I've come up with some changes," Lonnie said, to which everyone laughed. "What?"

"We told Stella you would probably have changes."

Lonnie merely shrugged, and then called Teri, Trudy, and Carly over, who were all at the next table. They merely pulled their chairs closer.

"I think we're only going to do one more longer scene. Diane should be along shortly with newer scripts. We'll resume where the last scene ended in the bedroom. Teri and Trudy, you'll argue with Carly about Louis. The two of you will start playing with him while Carly watches, and then the three of you will fight over him. Louis, you'll stop and tell them there's enough of you to go around. The three ladies will agree and take turns sucking him and he'll fuck all three of you."

"Who gets the come shot?" Carly wanted to know.

"All three. You'll share his cum."

"Try not to stop too many times," Carly said.

"Just for camera position changes and stills." Lonnie checked her watch. "Maybe thirty more minutes and we'll start back."

Diane then appeared with the updated scripts.

"You want to go up to the room and clean up a bit, Louis?"

"Yes." He got up. "You're welcome to join us, Stella."

"You two go ahead. I've been in your way enough."

As they walked off, Teri and Trudy returned to their table. Carly took one of the vacant chairs at the patio table.

"Is this everything you thought it would be?" Carly asked.

"It's nothing like I thought it would be," Stella replied.

"Sorry you came?"

With a forced smile, Stella said, "It's great seeing everyone, and I needed the getaway."

"Have you heard from your husband?"

"No."

"What do you make of that?"

"I don't know."

"You going to call him?"

Pensively, she answered, "Don't know that either."

"Well, good luck whatever you decide. Guess I'll go clean up a bit also."

Stella remained seated, hoping to be left alone for a bit, hoping no one else would come and ask her how she liked this. For her, having sex was something one did when emotion moved them to do it, not because watching others or a video stimulated you. She feared that seeing too much would ruin sex in the long run.

* * *

"Places, everyone!" Lonnie shouted.

The various conversations around the house quickly ceased. Louis and Carly headed back to the guest bedroom. Teri and Trudy were not far behind, stopping at the entrance.

Lonnie pulled up the final shot of the last scene so Louis and Carly could assume their same positions. Make-up people sprayed them with a liquid that resembled perspiration. Lonnie glanced at the door to make certain Teri and Trudy were in position, then back to Louis and Carly on the bed.

"Are we ready?" she asked, looking around and receiving nods from everyone, including the cameramen. "Okay, then. Action!"

"You're doing it again, mother," Trudy accused. She and Teri entered the bedroom.

"Cut. Reposition," Lonnie ordered.

The still photographer snapped several shots while the video cameraman and the girls took new places, the former at the foot of the bed, the latter on the side.

"Action!"

"You keep taking our boyfriends!" Teri said.

"I've been lonely since your father left us," Carly responded.

"We are, too, because you keep fucking our boyfriends," Trudy argued. "We want him back!" She reached out and wrapped her hand around his scrotum and the base of his cock.

"Yes!" Teri agreed. She grabbed Robbi/Louis's dick above Trudy's hand.

"No!" Carly demanded and curled her fingers around the remaining part of his shaft.

"Cut!"

Everyone froze. The still photog fired of pics, the camera focused on Robbi/Louis's face, which registered surprise.

"Action!"

With the camera still on Robbi/Louis, he smiled and said, "Ladies. Ladies. There's enough of me to go around!"

"Cut!"

The camera captured a close-up of Carly asking, "What are you talking about?"

A number of quick takes followed:

"Yeah. What do you mean?" Trudy wanted to know.

"Explain." This from Teri.

"You can all have me," Robbi said.

A shot of all the women suddenly smiling, Carly and Teri removing their hands as Trudy dipped to take Robbi/Louis's cock into her mouth. She sucked him a bit, then held it out for Teri to have a taste. After her turn, she offered it to Carly who asked, "Really?"

The other two women nodded. "Better to share than fight."

Carly took Robbi/Louis all the way down her throat, taking longer than the others had. There followed each woman having a turn sucking.

After a few minutes, Lonnie called, "Cut!"

More repositioning, and then, "Action!"

It was Carly's turn to suck again, and once more, she took him all the way down her throat, leaving it there and shaking her head. A normal blowjob followed with deep throat each time. Carly then let him completely out of her mouth and slid up, feeding his cock into her pussy to ride him cowgirl.

"Hey!" the girls cried in unison.

"You'll get a turn," Carly retorted. "Suck my tits!"

Teri and Trudy complied, one on each nipple. They stopped after several seconds, giggling, then leaned forward for a sloppy kiss, even licking each other's tongues.

"Wow!" Stella whispered.

"Yeah. It's going to get kinky now," Chrissy whispered back.

Teri and Trudy crawled over to the free space on the bed into a sixty-nine position to lick each other's pussy.

"What are you two doing?" Carly asked.

"You kept taking our boyfriends, so we had to take care of each other," Teri explained.

In those positions, Robbi/Louis was able to reach out and finger Trudy's asshole. She giggled.

After several minutes, Lonnie called for position two. Trudy raised herself up on all four while Teri rotated around underneath her, her head just below the other woman's pussy. Trudy dipped her mid-section so Teri could lick her pussy. Robbi/Louis got up behind Trudy to fuck her doggy-style. Carly got between Teri's legs to lick her pussy. Robbi/Louis would occasionally pull out and dip his dick into Teri's mouth, and then back into Trudy's snatch.

Trudy finally came, so Lonnie allowed that to play out, and then called for position three. Teri and Trudy got up so Robbi/Louis could lay down. Teri mounted him cowgirl while Trudy straddled his face. Carly moved in to lick his balls as best she could.

"Who thinks of all of these positions?" Stella whispered.

"Horny people like us," Chrissy explained. "It's a way to do a long scene without it becoming boring, which it otherwise would if only one position went on for twenty or thirty minutes. Could you imagine yourself in some of these positions?"

"Hmmm. Maybe. Does she let each one go for a certain amount of time?"

"No. There's no set time. Mom just knows when she's gotten the most out of each one, or when someone comes."

Which is exactly what happened for Teri.

Once again, Lonnie allowed her orgasm to subside, before calling cut. "Last position."

The three women laid side by side on the bed with their pussies facing the edge. Robbie/Louis stepped up to Carly, who was first, held her legs up, slid his cock in and started fucking her. She offered verbal encouragement, and he gave her a nice grinding fuck, issuing his own grunts and groans. After every four or five thrusts, he would pull out and rub the underside of his dick along her spread pussy lips. A few minutes were all that were necessary for her to start moaning and come in an explosive orgasm.

But Robbi/Louis didn't stop, and just as Stella had witnessed yesterday, when he rubbed his cock along her pussy, he shot several spurts on her abdomen, with one even hitting her tits.

Trudy and Teri made sounds of disappointment, as though they expected him to come on one of them, since the script called for him to fuck each one of them in this positioning. To their surprise, Robbi/Louis quickly stepped over to Trudy, who was in the middle, and quickly plunged his rod inside her. Her moan was as much one of surprise as pleasure. However, she was disappointed when he pulled out after only a half dozen thrusts, but almost shrieked when he squirted several drops of cum on her abdomen. She purred her thrill.

"Watch this," Chrissy whispered.

Robbi/Louis then moved over to Teri and jammed his shaft into her. She somewhat expected it but didn't expect him to do as he had done with Trudy. He pumped a few times, and then blasted her tummy and tits with a barrage of cream as though he had been saving most of it for her. He hadn't. It just so happened.

There were actual gasps from the crew as no one had expected a triple come shot. When she was certain he was finished, Lonnie called cut. A rousing round of applause came from the crew along with comments: "That was fucking hot!" "Amazing!" And so on.

"That was as exciting as the two of you yesterday," Stella remarked. "It's unbelievable that he can come so many times."

"He's one of the few men who can," Chrissy said.

They watched as the three women got up from the bed, Louis's semen dripping down their bodies. Louis hugged Teri and Trudy and congratulated them on their spectacular performance. The two offered similar remarks to him. Carly approached him and they hugged also, and in addition, she pressed her lips to his in a deep kiss. As he passed by Lonnie, he hugged her also, and he thanked and hugged crew members on his way to the stairs.

"That was thoughtful of him," Stella noted.

"That's Louis. Come on," Chrissy beckoned, and she and Stella quickly fell in behind Louis up the stairs.

* * *

"Do either of you mind if I take a shower?" Louis asked as they entered his bedroom.

"Why would we mind?" Stella asked.

He merely shrugged. "I don't know. What was your overall impression?" he asked.

"Honestly?" Stella asked.

"Of course. Tell me what you think," Louis said heading into the bathroom.

"I enjoyed the scene with just you and Carly more than the foursome," Stella said, speaking louder so he could hear.

Poking his head out, he said, "You can come in the bathroom. You've been seeing me naked all day." He then turned the shower on.

Stella complied nervously. "This casualness you all have for sex and nudity takes getting used to. Anyway, for me, it was more relatable. I've never done group sex, nor do I think I have a particular desire to have it. Although the end where you came on each woman was thrilling. I don't think many men can come multiple times like that." She watched as Louis started washing and she thought he made something as basic as that enticing.

"I get it," he said over the noise of the spray. "Most of the people who watch porn want to see those things they probably can't do themselves."

"He's right," Chrissy confirmed. "Most guys can only fantasize about having sex with more than one woman at a time."

"Stella, would you ever want to do it with more than one man at a time?" Louis asked.

"Gee, I don't know. I've never thought about that."

"You ought to try," Lonnie said, entering the bathroom. "I could arrange it for you."

"I'm sure you could. I'd be satisfied just to have one man."

"Right," Lonnie said by way of understanding. "I'm thrilled with today's shoot. I think it went better than I anticipated, and I'm anxious to do a rough cut, so I think I'm going to get started now. Would you like to help, Chrissy?"

"I'd love to. Would you mind, Louis?"

"No, go ahead. I'm sure Stella will keep me company."

"Of course," Stella agreed.

"Gwen is preparing a light meal that everyone can serve themselves when and wherever you're ready to eat," she advised them. "Come on when you're ready," Lonnie told her daughter before leaving.

Chrissy stopped next to Stella on her way out. "No need to behave yourself," she whispered with a wink and then was gone. "We could be a while. When my mother gets started, she likes to keep going."

Stella watched her with a frown as she left. The implication of that statement did not escape her.

"So, what do you want to do?" Louis asked stepping out of the shower stall and reaching for a towel.

"What do I want to do? What do you want to do? I would have thought you'd be worn out after the workout you had today. What do you usually do after a day like today?"

"Mostly just relax. But I feel bad you've been here for two days and haven't gone anywhere or done anything."

"I didn't come to go sightseeing," Stella told him. "I came for a visit. I've enjoyed my stay so far."

"Would you like a glass of wine? We could go sit on the patio and enjoy what's left of the day."

"Everyone really likes the outdoors here, don't they?"

"It's southern California."

"That would be pleasant."

Louis slipped on a Polo shirt and some jeans, sans underwear.

Stella had to smirk at that as she followed him out.

Gwen was in the kitchen finishing dinner preparations. She asked what they needed, and when told, offered to serve them on the patio. Sitting at their lunch table, Gwen brought Stella a glass of white wine and Louis a Pepsi.

"So, you said you came for a visit," Louis said. "Was that the only reason?"

Not certain what he meant, Stella said, "What other reason would I have?"

"It's been suggested to me that you maybe came to get together with me again."

Feeling herself blush, Stella admitted, "Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope it would happen. But I didn't come with that as a goal. Truthfully, I wanted to see what your life was like here."