Stella Enchanted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, you wanted to check up on me?" he asked lightheartedly and with a smile.

"You know I've known you since you were a child. I knew your parents. There were a number of us who wanted to help your grandmother with your upbringing, but she swore she could do it on her own. We were doubtful. But she did do a wonderful job of raising you. When word got around that you had moved to California with Lonnie, that really took a lot of us by surprise."

"You say that as though you thought Lonnie was not . . . I don't know . . ."

"Lonnie was . . . shall we say, loose . . . in high school. She was very popular with the boys, if you know what I mean. I think Stephen might have even . . . you know. And then, she up and leaves for California to find fame and fortune. No one hears from her until she returns to put her mother in the home. Then she's gone again. The rumor is she visits her mom periodically, but no one ever sees her. Word gets around that she bought the failing diner, and then it starts to do better. Then you leave with her and your grandmother goes into assisted living. And two years later, you're in bed in my guest bedroom. And I find out that Lonnie and you are porn stars."

With a smirk, Louis facetiously asked, "And you think that all sounds strange?"

"I don't know what I really think." Stella then dipped her head as though to hide it. "All I do know is that was the best sex I ever had."

"And with Louis Robbins of all people."

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, but when I saw your dick that morning, it didn't matter who it belonged to."

"I understand."

They were interrupted when Gwen reappeared. "Another round? Or I can serve you dinner, if you like. Or both."

Louis glanced at Stella with a questioning expression.

"I ate light for lunch," she said. "I'm ready for dinner, if you are."

"Sure."

"You don't need to serve us," Stella said to Gwen. "I can get it for us."

"It's part of my job," Gwen explained.

"So, now that you've seen my lifestyle, does it meet with your approval?" Louis asked.

"Your lifestyle is not for me to approve or disapprove. However, I do think you are being well taken care of."

"It does matter to me what you think. As much as all the women here are like family to me, I'm also an asset to them. What I do contributes to this very nice lifestyle we all have here. So, to some extent, that influences their . . ." he bobbed his head from side to side in search of a word ". . . appreciation of me. Even though Lonnie and Carly mother me, I believe your interest is more motherly."

Gwen appeared again with two pasta bowls with linguine and shrimp in a light tomato sauce.

"I understand."

"Have you talked to Mr. Goldman?"

"I have not," Stella responded with a grimace. "He hasn't called. I've been waiting to see if he does call, which might suggest he has some interest in our marriage."

Louis nodded his understanding. "Are going to try to call him?"

"I don't really know. I suppose if I don't hear from him after a few days I should if only to see where we stand."

"I'm not sensing you really want to know."

"I don't really know that, either." Stella shrugged. "I guess there will come a point where I'll feel the need to know and then I'll find out and go from there."

"And what will you do if he wants to end the marriage?"

"I haven't thought that far," she answered with a shake of her head. "Why do you ask?"

"I care very much what happens to you," Louis answered sincerely. "But also, to say that Lonnie was sincere in her offer. You're welcome to stay here as long as you need to."

"That might be true, but I'm sure that offer comes with some expectation of eventual departure."

"Not entirely."

"That's nice to know, but be that as it may, I would miss Littleton. It's my home. It's where I belong."

"I used to think that also. That even if I went off to college, I would return there to live and work. I don't think that anymore."

Gwen approached again. "How are you two doing? Can I get you anything else?"

Glancing down at her plate and noticing she had devoured her meal, Stella said, "No. I'm full. And that was absolutely delicious, as usual. Have you ever thought about becoming a chef and working in a restaurant?"

"Hell no," Gwen answered quickly. "It's much easier to cook for five or six people every day who are pretty easy to please than one or two hundred. Not to mention having to have a menu, manage a staff, and so on. This job offers many more benefits." She removed their plates and retreated to the kitchen.

"What would you like to do now?" Louis asked. "We can sit out here and enjoy the evening. We can go inside and watch a movie. Go for a walk or a drive."

"Either of the first two. I'm not used to going places in the evening."

"What are you used to doing?"

"After dinner, I clean the kitchen. Anthony will help if he's home. Stephen will go off and hide in his man cave, and I plant myself in front of the TV. Again, if he's home, Anthony will watch with me."

Louis came close to mentioning that her son was attracted to her. She needed to know. But now was not the time. "So, I guess watching TV is out."

Stella shrugged. "Neither am I used to sitting outside."

"So, what does that leave?"

"You like Hallmark movies?"

"Hallmark movies? I don't think I've ever seen one."

"Are you game?"

"If that's what you want, I'll indulge."

With a big smile, Stella asked. "Is there someplace more . . . cozy . . . than that big media room?"

"There are a lot of TV's in this house. But I think what you want is the one down the hall from your room. It was supposed to be another guest bedroom, but it's so small Lonnie outfitted it as a sitting room with a couple of sofas and a TV."

"Sounds perfect. Let's go."

Louis led Stella upstairs past her bedroom to the last door on the opposite side of the hallway. The room was half the size of Stella's or Louis's. It was actually furnished with a sofa and love seat, a couple of lamps, and a large screen TV. Stella smiled her approval and took a seat on one end of the sofa, leaning on her side facing inward. Louis grabbed the remote control and sat next to Stella more closely than she expected, but exactly how she wanted. Her bent knees were touching his leg. He spoke into the remote, ordering the Hallmark Channel.

The movie had already started, so Stella said, "I've never seen this one, but the plot line is one they use often: a young woman is engaged or about to get engaged to a guy who is a schmuck. They either have a trip planned or she is sent on a trip by her company, usually to her hometown to deal with some business issue. Her schmucky boyfriend has to cancel because of his work, she goes alone and hooks up with her old boyfriend. And that's where we are in the movie."

"Okay. Thanks for catching me up."

They watched for a few minutes. Louis instantly realized that this was the complete opposite of what he did. Though the female star was very beautiful, there was little chemistry between the leads and certainly nothing sexual. Still, there was something about it he liked. Perhaps its simplicity. A peripheral glance to Stella without turning his head revealed she was resting her head in the palm of her hand with her elbow leaning against the back of the sofa. The tops of her breasts could be seen out of her dress due to her angled position toward him. Her nearest boob was nearly touching his shoulder, so he ever so slightly eased over until it made contact. He didn't know why, but there was something quite pleasing about that connection.

It was even more thrilling for Stella. Though she thoroughly enjoyed these movies, she knew exactly where this one was going. So, for her, the real joie de vivre was being here alone with Louis, and made even more so by his apparent want to be touching.

"So, this is a common theme in these movies?" Louis asked.

"Yes, except different stars, different locations, different types of companies the women work for. Still, I never get tired of watching them. There's some comfort in knowing what's going to happen and that it will happen in a pleasant sort of way. No violence, no shoot-'em-ups, happy ending." Involuntarily, Stella adjusted her leg where her knee rested on his thigh, but she quickly retracted it.

Louis surprised her by placing his hand on her knee and gently guiding it back onto his thigh. The hem of her dress had risen above her knee, so he casually caressed the bare skin.

Of course, Stella loved that. She turned her head to gaze at him. "I guess these kinds of movies are too tame for what you're used to."

"It's good to be exposed to other types of entertainment." When his hand slid down her leg to her upper calf, she lifted her lower leg onto his crotch. He rubbed his hand up and down her exposed leg.

Knowing the plot of the movie caused Stella's interest to wane, particularly with the other activity going on. It also had her considering how wrong this was for a forty-something married woman to be carrying on with the twenty-something friend of her son's. But it was too enjoyable to resist.

Out of the corner of his eye, Louis could see that Stella's focus was elsewhere, so her had to ask, "What's on your mind?"

After a deep breath, Stella said, "Like you this morning, I'm asking myself why am I here and what am I doing with this young man who is my son's friend."

"That's a common theme in scenes in this business. The mother/wife/MILF/cougar carrying on with her son's friend or just a much younger man," Louis said. "I've even done scenes like that with both Lonnie and Carly."

"Hmmm. That doesn't make it right."

"Doesn't make it wrong, either."

"It's generally considered wrong."

Louis shrugged. "Can't control how some people think."

"You have no concerns about being here like this with your friend's mother?"

"Life is too short to pass up some things, or to confine yourself to a philosophy that you are not completely comfortable with."

Reaching out and rubbing her palm across his chest without considering what she was doing, Stella said, "You make it sound so simple."

"It's all in how you think of things. You could just think that this is your vacation, and you do things on a vacation you don't normally do, such as going to the beach, going to an amusement park, going to a fancy restaurant."

"So, you're saying I can convince myself of anything?"

Louis now ran his hand up her thigh, pushing the hem of her dress higher to expose more leg. "Or just not think at all and enjoy yourself."

"Easier said than done."

"Maybe if we just take your mind off of it." Their faces were very close together, so he leaned over slightly to press his lips to hers in a very tender, touching kiss.

Stella did not resist. Could not resist. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Craving. Her previous thoughts and concerns quickly evaporated. She placed her palm on his cheek, caressingly. This was a soft, slow, romantic kiss, not one of desperation and intensity. They kept it up for several minutes.

Louis moved his hand further up Stella's leg. When his fingers encountered the elastic of the leg of her panties, he didn't hesitate to slide them in.

"Mmmm," Stella purred.

They broke for a moment to take a breath, but she quickly resumed the enticing kiss. She loved him touching her with his strong but gentle hands. When her knee rubbed against his crotch, she could feel his erection and casually allowed her hand to drift down from his chest. When her palm made contact with his bulge, she wrapped her fingers around it as best she could over the material of his pants. Holding that magnificent cock completely let go of any lingering doubt she might have had.

"Mmmm," she moaned, holding pleasure in her hand. "I can't believe that after today, you're hard with me."

"I've been hoping we'd have this time."

"So, have I."

With some pulls and tugs, Louis got Stella to straddle his lap, pulling her dress up around her waist.

She couldn't help whimpering feeling her panty-covered pussy against his rock-hard dick.

They kissed again, and with lips still attached, Stella eased off slightly to undo his pants. That accomplished, she stood to yank down his pants and underwear to see that massive rod resting on his abdomen. Even though her skill was nowhere near what he had experienced earlier today, she still had this uncanny desire to kneel, hold his cock straight up with both hands, and lick the length of his shaft. Reaching the top, she stuck as much as she could in her mouth and sucked. She concentrated on the head, licking that mushroom-like cap and running her tongue around the rim. She tried to remember what she'd seen Carly, Teri and Trudy do, but just as quickly remembered that what Louis liked about Stella was that she was natural and real. So, she just did what occurred to her.

"Think I'll turn the TV off," Louis murmured.

"Please do."

Coating his rod well with saliva, Stella merely gazed at it as she stroked it. It was so long and amazingly straight, just something she was compelled to play with. She was further in awe of the fact that she could wrap both hands around it below the head. She liked licking the cleft on the underside of the cap and that soft skin beneath. She was surprised when he shivered when she hit that spot.

Louis sat up and reached out for the thin straps of her dress and pulled them down. "Why don't you get comfortable?"

With a smile, Stella leaned back, slid the straps further down and continued to push the entire garment past her breasts and hips until she could completely remove it and her underwear. Louis pulled off his shirt while she was undressing. They were both nude now.

Straddling his hips again, Stella leaned in for another kiss. Her pussy made contact with his shaft, and it was electric. She eased her labia down on his rod and slowly rubbed herself on it.

Louis actually loved the feeling of her wet pussy sliding up and down his cock. When she moved forward, he latched onto her nipples, giving each one some oral attention.

"Oh, that's so good," she cooed. But as good as it was, it wasn't exactly what she wanted, and she couldn't wait any longer. Exerting pressure, Stella forced him to turn and lay on his back stretched out on the sofa. She was able to maintain her cowgirl position, drawing her legs up to a squat-like position. Reaching between her legs, she guided his cock into her desperate pussy. Pressing her cheek to his, she let out a cry-like sound. The fit was perfect.

As she gently bounced on his cock, Louis instantly noticed how wet she was. He pumped to meet her motion. She quickened her pace. As she bent to kiss him again, he pawed her beautiful breasts. He could feel her juices running down his shaft. She let her outside leg drop down and touch the floor for additional traction.

There was a concentration on Stella's face that Louis seldom saw on the porn stars he fucked. It suggested to him that this mattered. That it wasn't just a job. He'd been told that some of the women he had sex with for scenes really put forth effort to enjoy it with him, that they wanted the experience as much as the job. But there was just something about this woman with whom sex was just unlike with any other. Even the way she kissed him was way more than just lips together. There was real feeling.

So, needy was Stella that she instantly felt the beginnings of her orgasm. That unique feeling pervaded her body, muscles began to tense in anticipation, nerves quivering, the build-up of excitement . . . and then the release of whatever the body released in that moment of explosion, that utter thrill that completely engulfed the being.

Louis adjusted his pace to accommodate her. For him, it was more of a thrill to bring this woman to orgasm than his own climax would be. As she slowed and gradually came down, he held her, as though so doing made him more a part of her experience, made him more a part of her. He had feelings and emotions at this moment that he rarely felt, and there was no word for it. Love didn't begin to describe it.

Stella stretched out and lay on top of Louis. Every orgasm with him had been special, but somehow, this one felt even more so. She slowly got up, pulled him up and then took his place and pulled him down on top of her. His cock automatically found her opening and easily slid in. Grabbing his hips, she moved them to encourage him to thrust.

"Come for me, baby. Come in me."

If ever Louis wanted to comply, it was now. Coming in a scene was just part of the job. Sometimes it was a challenge, other times it was easy. Right now, he wanted it to be pleasure.

Looking down into the eyes of this incredible woman, Louis saw his soul. They held each other's gaze knowing this was a moment unlike any other. He concentrated on the feel of each thrust, the caress of his cock by her pussy. He wanted to believe he'd never felt anything like this. Each stroke was a moment in time.

But it wasn't until Stella reached up, pulled his face to hers and kissed him that he exploded in the most massive climax he'd had in a long time. He flooded her canal with fluid that seemed to just pour out of him. He wormed his arms around and underneath her and held her tight. Having shot so many loads today, there wasn't much left, but even after he stopped, he remained inside her and they held each other firmly until his erection subsided.

Still gazing deeply into each other's eyes, Stella whispered, "Louis, that was—"

"Shhhh."

* * *

As they watched discreetly from the hallway, Carly could see the fire in Chrissy's eyes. Quietly, she pulled the young woman away.

"It's time for her to go," Chrissy said though clenched teeth.

END of 3